You are not logged in.

#476 2021-10-22 05:06:39

mitkobs

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

In the last video Anneka said that graphene is everywhere and some doses we take occasionally with food and water but it is not harmful this way because cannot breach the mitochondrial barrier of the cells. That is why they want to put it directly to our bloodstream with jabs, this way several internal defenses are surpassed.

#477 2021-10-22 10:13:37

mitkobs

LauriLavi what can we do about that? At least have to get rid of fear from our reality. The planet is a horror place from some points of view, not pleasant things are happening here or better to say are caused by certain people. Everyone goes though some kind of suffering more or less. Everyone will die sooner or later. But whatever we go through in life have to keep our souls on a level, not to let anything or anyone to bring us down. Our souls are the most precious thing, our freedom for eternity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-22 10:15:55)

#478 2021-10-22 10:20:19

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

In the last video Anneka said that graphene is everywhere and some doses we take occasionally with food and water but it is not harmful this way because cannot breach the mitochondrial barrier of the cells. That is why they want to put it directly to our bloodstream with jabs, this way several internal defenses are surpassed.

Yeah, but if you have a leaky gut syndrome(which more and more people have due to weakening immune because of increasing emfs and poisons) then everything you eat and drink goes at least partly directly into your bloodstream bypassing the immune system so some of us are somewhat engineered already I'd say.

Of course, those who's body is already weakened badly cannot resist even the slightest attacks, which goes as far as merely thinking of getting badly ill can kill weak people.

But we need to keep in mind that living healthy without constant self-killing or not is mostly a personal choice (as is not knowing about these problems), and most people who say "I can't do anything against getting toxified and radiated" simply are not willing to truly give up their current self-destructive life for various reasons, for which e.g. financial and family reasons most often seem to be obstacles that cannot be overcome, but obviously also mind-control is.

But are these reasons true ? Is keeping up the current way of life worth killing oneself ? How would that help the beloved ones for who one wants to be "there" ? Of course these are tricky and hurting questions, but if there ever was a time to change ones life, it is now.

This means that everyone who is suffering from these "minor graphene attacks" has not decided to live healthy enough as to be able to overpower them, which foremostly begins in the mindset.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-22 10:21:31)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#479 2021-10-22 12:36:19

mitkobs

Everyone is different like a mindset, character with different abuse or use of own body. Different factors come at play for someone's health condition. May be the food(water, air, substances), may be own negative or fearful thoughts(and emotions). Psychosomatic part of the problem is more damaging in my opinion.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-22 12:39:55)

#480 2021-10-22 20:25:41

Tyndlar

Atleast that if someone has a healthy gut, the graphene has less chance of penetrating and leaking into the body?

Yes, leaky gut syndrome isn't good, but it can be healed through time apparently. I have read that apple cider vinager can help heal it, and L-Glutamine also helps speed up the healing process. Horrible artificial sweeteners are really bad for stripping the gut and making it sore, irritated and swollen.

Yeah Genoveva, all food and drink is contaminated to some extent, but I feel that a vegan diet is somewhat helpful to the body more than the other, vegans do apparently live longer than vegetarians and meat eaters according to data even if diaticians and others don't think it's good.

I feel like plants do filter out alot of the bad stuff that is put into the soil, though not if it's coated on the outside of the vegetables.
Animals that are killed to be then fed to supermarkets, I know that they aren't treated right, their suffering leaks out into their bodies and we may soak it up when consuming it. Also, there is a thing like, if we can do this to them, why can't the cabal other do the same to us?
All animals and plant life on this planet is conciousness like us...

Yes a person's mindset is the most powerful thing especially for health and wellbeing. Happniness is very healing for the body, but stress is the worst and very damaging to cells, and less likely chance of healing from cancer and other serious illnesses when extremely stressed and in a state of depression...

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-22 20:29:00)

#481 2021-10-26 13:19:56

Tyndlar

I've just seen on the american news channel fox news about Biden opening the boarder up and letting EVERYONE in, no matter with or without passport. This kind of sounds like another way to get many more people to take the papaya and also to take people as slaves as they can dissapear far more easier... sad

It also seems like a hit against Texas, as they are against mask wearing I think and other of the cabal controls, this is one step closer to a civil war, as the cabal seem to be edging it with alot of clearly visible manipulative speeches.

This I suppose will backlash towards him though, as it only makes people hate him more and those who are in control too. This is one way to make people even more against them, but they don't really care anymore it seems, they just get more and more desperate and want things done fast.

There is going to be another protest in England on the 30th of October, look up the David Icke site for details.

Edit: The protest will be in Hyde Park at 1pm, London. Hope to see some of you there! 30/10/21

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-29 19:53:15)

#482 2021-10-31 18:42:20

07wideeyes

This is not so much 'expose the scam' as 'ignore the scam'. I am sharing this because I think our 'little victories' are well worth announcing.

Recently, a friend of mine died, unexpectedly (to onlookers, at least). She was one of the people I had met as a result of wanting to meet somewhat like-minded folk as a consequence of the fake pathogen story. Anybody from this forum would immediately have recognised her as a fine high-frequency being, I am nearly sure. Among the minor miracles she performed was actually bringing together the very disorganised beings who constitute the resistance here in the Highlands of Scotland. Her death initially came as a shock. However, in connecting some of the dots, I began to see that it was most likely a classic case of a soul having done what it turned up to do; now it was time to leave, job done.

The funeral was about 10 days ago. About 50 people turned up for it, most of them non-believers in the convid lie. A few words were apparently said before we even entered the chapel for the ceremony, but we all entered and sat down. I looked around; about 6 people were wearing the face nappies, the rest of us were showing our face. The woman conducting the ceremony entered and spoke. "We may have to cancel the ceremony. We are considering it." And she went on to say something about having a family to protect, etc. We all just sat there quietly. Nobody raised a voice in anger or threatened to walk out or anything. We simply sat and waited. After a few minutes the woman returned and, without giving a word of explanation, the ceremony went ahead.

It seems that the funeral people had been onto the local council by phone, and it was known that they were standing on shaky ground. Quite a few of our number are well-versed in common law etc, and there would be big trouble if the ceremony did not go ahead.

The funeral people opened wide a door, so that all the lethal pathogens had a way of escaping. As a result, my feet got chilled to the bone. In the middle of the ceremony, despite it being a calm day, the door suddenly banged shut noisily. In anger? After the ceremony, the deceased lady's friends all marvelled at what a totally suitable event this was in her memory, if you will. She never consented to any of the nonsense, and the success of our fear-free action was perfect. It was also an excellent example of what Aneeka has said time and again: mass disobedience is the key.

#483 2021-11-01 19:58:12

Tyndlar

07Wideeyes, it definetly sounds like your friend had completed her contract here and maybe we complete it early depending on high we raise our frequency and awarness...

Mass disobedience I'm sure is the key...

I met with some people who were apparently ill with Cov, I was supposed to isolate, I'm not ill and haven't been at all and have not isolated or told anyone or took tests, because it's all bull.... after finding for myself what is inside the swabs (horrible filement worm like nano bot things), finding them half moving in my nose using a magnifying camera, it definetly set home for me to NEVER let anyone use those swabs on me, really, horrible! It's sad that I can't tell anyone who I know mostly about this and I've told my mother what I found and she just doesn't believe me, even after showing her pictures.... my friend has seen the video and pictures of these things moving in me and STILL got a swab even though they believe me... I mean it's crazy

#484 2021-11-02 10:04:24

07wideeyes

Hope you got rid of the things from your nose thoroughly, Tyndlar. Aaaaargh! That's my intelligent comment for the day. And it is crazy, isn't it? Though I know it's bizarre and it's crazy, I still can't get used to that. How people so totally resist the reality that's staring them in the face, almost begging to be found out.

#485 2021-11-03 19:50:58

Tyndlar

I think I took what was left out of my nose lol, though I couldn't see them after without the camera, looked clear after, really curious to know what the hell they are putting into us, but I guess it'll be... judging by the symptoms I had after each PCR test, which was sore throat and feeling run down, it's most likely giving a small dose of what the papaya shot does? but more temporary (I hope) to push people to fall for it, or it is like MK ultra was... or both...

I think this is just an upgraded version of MKultra. They weren't sorry, they just found a better way to hide it and use mass manipulation to get away with it.

You can slap some people in the face with a wet fish, but they still won't understand it is a wet fish lol

I've started seeing less "unpapaya'd dieing of papaya" and now it's turning to "everyone is dieing no matter what, but get your third that is usesless to it anyway!" So each wave of manpulation from the media seems to be aimed at causing a fear response and it keeps changing different tactics in order to grab people...

It's best to use our mind and rebel against any decisions made by them, and also think before acting too, look at the bigger picture of cause and effect too.

#486 2021-11-04 19:22:57

07wideeyes

https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/03/majorit … an-states/

Just including this link as it seems to back up what Aneeka has been saying - different batches of shots will have different ingredients etc, being targeted to specific populations. Although I don't remember even her mentioning that you could use it to win elections....

#487 2021-11-05 01:11:03

Meridianwoman

Thanks to whistle  blowers, more people are confirming what the Swaruus said about the Cabals and their connections with regressive E.T.   
Start video at 1:05:30 minutes.  It's about ex-Secret  SpaceProgram  soldiers who have recovered their memories
https://youtu.be/CsrvX4bV2Z0?t=3930

#488 2021-11-05 19:02:58

Tyndlar

No doubt that there is a space military base orbiting and also on the moon maybe too still.

The batches of shots may be for different areas of the countries I guess, because we seem to be having pop up vax places who don't ask for identity to give you the shot, seems suspicious, this is illigal but still broadcast on media like it's normal and they encourage it! Seriously illigal as it's dangerous to give any medication without knowing the history and any adverse reactions to medications of vax's and health conditions.This should send alarm bells ringing really.

It's an illusion that anyone wins electrions... they have their own group, cliche and a pyramid of control.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-05 19:05:25)

#489 2021-11-06 00:45:15

mamanurseBev

Excellent presentation of the patent trail by Dr. David Martin...

https://www.brighteon.com/9107b842-63e7 … 5edb498344

#490 2021-11-18 06:42:23

DarkOwl

1oz silver bullion coin with grey alien and what look like syringes

https://www.jmbullion.com/2021-1-oz-rep … lien-coin/

2021-1-oz-Republic-of-Ghana-Silver-Alien-Coin-obv.jpg

feeling owl-sley

#491 2021-11-18 07:34:06

SenexPetrovic

They are a cult, ritualistic, 666 and 555

1e292134820c6026c48cba5e016309db_500x0.png
d2b5ca33bd970f64a6301fa75ae2eb22_500x0.png

#492 2021-11-19 13:21:31

Robert369

Something useful to share with others, so they understand that all the Covid nonsense bases on a lie:

Covid doesn't exist

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#493 2021-11-19 15:33:25

Tyndlar

It's in the vax and partialy in the swabs is my guess, judging from what I see and symptoms of everyone around me who is vaxed getting ill.

Austria is now making it illigal to not have the papaya, those who don't will apparently be fined constantly, and if not fined then put in prison. Have to be some damn big prisons then. If we keep giving in and not standing up and if we keep fearing, this is what will come for us.

It is all our fault, this cabal did not sneak its way in, it manipulated us into wanting it, we accepted it because of fear from the very begining, and let the power go into their hands because "it was for our own protection" and without thinking we let them in.

If they had power they would not need to manipulate, they would complete their plan right under us without us knowing, but this doesn't happen, because they will only ever be able to use fear to control us, "a great leader creates fear into their people, and then uses it against their enemies" this is how they thnk.

Do not fear, think for yourself, listen to your heart, you know what is right and wrong, you do not need a leader to tell you this.

#494 2021-11-19 15:42:35

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

It's in the vax and partialy in the swabs is my guess, judging from what I see and symptoms of everyone around me who is vaxed getting ill.

Correct, the nasty stuff is mainly in the jab (avoid at all costs), then in the PCR tests (go for a spit test), but sadly the nano-particles also are in chemtrails (live somewhere "off" to evade that and use a "chembuster"), industrial food (eat natural stuff only), also 3-5G/WiFi (reduce/avoid radiation), and lastly in the passive spread from the vaxxed people.

Living healthy as above outlined (preferably somewhere natural), assisting this with Vitamin C and other home remedies as well as raising one's frequency and reconnecting to one's Higher Self can get you through all those unharmed.

I prepared for this situation right in time a couple of years ago, but I see that getting out of the current mess while e.g. living penniless in a heavily oppressed city is tricky now. Guess that only works if having friends in safer places.

This means that it is time to truly organize a rebellion, because otherwise there'll be nobody left for it.

#495 2021-11-19 15:58:55

Tyndlar

It is definetly the time that more and more need to fully rebel, I want to see everyone standing up against this and to see everything changing for the better, in the hope of a better, peaceful connection without psychopaths in control and no way of letting them in ever again, I want to see this before I am no longer here.

We MUST rebel against all measures, ignore their threats, don't fear them. If everyone doesn't fear them, if no one listens to their lies, see's this for what it is then they have no power if we stop what they want us to do.

#496 2021-11-20 09:22:11

07wideeyes

I, too, am in with the fighting spirit. Have been always over the past couple of years, but now the circumstances call out for it even more urgently. It's a tonic to come to this great little place this morning and find these posts with such spirit. I slept badly, really affected by the super-nasty psychopathic stuff in Austria. I was there only two years ago, and found many decent human beings there. I guess it's their opportunity to show themselves in the face of 'evil'. Stay strong, everyone!!! x

#497 2021-11-20 12:50:07

Tyndlar

Within these times we see the faces of those who would blindly follow Hitler back then if they were there...

They cannot imprison all of us, even if they did, it isn't the end, it will never be the end until we are free and the greedy psychopaths slide back into their caves.

I've been to Austria, it was very beautiful, looks also like a good place to escape into the forests, the mountains and the countryside if you are self sufficient.

I want to escape this Country, England and wish I was in Texas, but if we decide to run away, it's not going to make anything easier, I realise now it is running away from our responsibilities and leaving the control in the wrong hands still, and letting it gain more power... we have to face our fear head on..

Fighting for our freedom in a none violent but rebellion way and not fearing them, not fearing death, I am able to see and communicate with others in the astral and have seen many things with others also with me, death is never the end but even after this life, we are still battling our own matrix's which form our own realities.

We won't be able to hide in our little huts in the forest if we ignore this growing darkness creeping and gaining more power, if we flee this problem and hide our heads in the sand, it doesn't make it go away, it will not leave you alone just because you hid in the forest, the world will still end up changing into the distopia that it is speeding towards and a dictatorship is faster aproaching, no one will have freedom over their own bodies or lives ever again if this does not change, it is time to not be afraid.

#498 2021-11-21 08:14:07

mitkobs

Genoveva wrote:

While we are busy elsewhere, they do this:

https://www.studyfinds.org/vaccines-sal … ng-plants/

Probably fear mongering. Soon they might claim that vaccines will be placed in the air and water. They have to make people to feel hopeless and rounded all the time, with no relieve and no solution.

#499 2021-11-21 13:36:23

mitkobs

I remove my attention from mainstream media and if some info occurs to slip into my mind I do not believe anything said. Ignorance in this case is a bliss. I read between the lines, catching signs, symbolism, manipulation and tendencies of all that.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-21 13:40:19)

#500 2021-11-21 13:48:34

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I remove my attention from mainstream media and if some info occurs to slip into my mind I do not believe anything said. Ignorance in this case is a bliss. I read between the lines, catching signs, symbolism, manipulation and tendencies of all that.

This approach, while seemingly similar to the sheeplings' ignorance, indeed has merits, because it allows you to keep your frequency up by thinking in terms of self-empowerment and solutions instead of fear and panic.

Of course, such only works after one has actually understood the issue and makes a decision to such path while generally keeping oneself safe and working on helping the situation. Otherwise this would be like hiding oneself away, which helps nobody in the long term because the problems will grow if not opposed.

Board footer