You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-20 12:01:08

Robert369

Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot finds Swaruu

Finally another larger player of the alternative media platforms notices the content of Swaruu and our Taygetan friends:

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot:

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2021/1 … -vaccines/

This is interesting, because this site also works with Kim, by that tieing things together that belong together albeit coming from a different approach.

Find the article text below.

_____

OFF-WORLD VERIFICATION OF INVASION & TREATY VIOLATIONS RE VACCINES
By Kerry Cassidy, October 20, 20211

OFF WORLD GROUP “SWARU” CONSIDERED TO BE A BRANCH OF PLEIADIANS REPORT ON THE DANGER AND DIABOLICAL NATURE OF THE VACCINES WHICH ARE IN VIOLATION OF A NUMBER OF OFF AND ON WORLD TREATIES.  VERIFIES ALL THE INFO I HAVE RESEARCHED AND REPORTED ON FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS.—HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.  KERRY CASSIDY, PROJECT CAMELOT

swaruu.org/transcripts/new-analysis-vaccines-samples-analyzed-aneeka-of-temmer-shares-the-findings

SWARU/TAYGETA MESSAGE RE VAX VIOLATION OF TREATIES WITH OFF-WORLD RACES

new-analysis-vaccines-samples-analyzed-aneeka-of-temmer-shares-the-findings

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2021-10-20 19:27:18

Bigfeet_E

Re: Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot finds Swaruu

I'm glad Kerry took notice. Always wondered if Kerry would be keen to have a good interview In Project Camelot style with Gosia and any of the Swaruu's and/or Taygetan team , as i do like and respect many of her unique inquisitive reports. Perhaps some day.

#3 2021-10-25 01:12:57

magicalex

LauriLavi wrote:

I've had my doubts about Kerry in the past as in this video for example https://youtu.be/XgDtNN6AS58?t=8138 she does the masonic handshake very obviously. It's been said that Kerry is controlled opposition but maybe she has joined the good guys.

She did great jobs the last 15 years,  I don't endorse all she said or whoever she interviewed ?
watch her interview with W Tomkins  about the Moon & Mars being controlled by Reptilians
Or wait, why NASA didn't go back to the moon? because they were warned not to go back, believe it or not.
what a brave woman who gets the truth out.

#4 2021-11-09 01:47:21

PinkChopper

Gosia has posted the interview she did with Kerry from back in 2018 (posted Jan 2019) which is of her interviewing Kerry. Fast Forward and it will be Kerry interviewing Gosia. Ha!  Here's the link in case anyone's interested: https://youtu.be/KT2nDXsv0X4

#5 2021-11-09 02:11:04

DarkOwl

PinkChopper wrote:

....Fast Forward and it will be Kerry interviewing Gosia. Ha!....

Yes! smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer