You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-17 17:40:16

magicalex

Lucy Mission to Jupiter

HI,

the trip to Jupiter will take for ever..

Does the Gov  cover up  this obsolete mission  to entertain SSP behind scene or SSP doesn't exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq5UNqtN1a8

Any Thought?

Magicalex

#2 2021-10-17 20:57:26

Robert369

Re: Lucy Mission to Jupiter

No such mission exists or is even possible due to the Van Allen Belt, meaning that this is just yet another Cabal lie to steal tax payer money for their nefarious purposes.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-10-25 01:14:58

magicalex

Robert369 wrote:

No such mission exists or is even possible due to the Van Allen Belt, meaning that this is just yet another Cabal lie to steal tax payer money for their nefarious purposes.

None of the space craft can fly beyond V Allen Belt ?

#4 2021-10-25 01:30:53

Robert369

magicalex wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

None of the space craft can fly beyond V Allen Belt ?

Properly built anti-gravity ships could do that, but according to my understanding and what our Taygetan friend explained, no Earth ships are allowed to leave the orbit. Insofar, there are no real space missions of Earthlings possible at this time, not even to the moon - unless sanctioned/supported by outside powers.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer