You are not logged in.

#76 2021-10-18 14:53:41

kiiski

Re: Introductions / greetings

Hi, I'm vastarannan kiiski, emphatic, passive experiencer

My male body is over sixty but still sensitive. It makes me anxious to watch rampant evil bustling through those psychos in control and gullible people going excitedly along. I'm sobbing often. How is it possible that only few people can discern when pathological evil is operating in their midst? I find it little bit disturbing. I see that the culmination point must be nearing.
I have  always been somewhat independent thinker and I have had slightly above average perception. Nevertheless, I still dont know what the fuck I was thinking when I decided to take birth in this nutjob hangout.
The matrix has actively thrown sticks into my stroller but I have been little bit lucky. The matrix surrounded me with npcs as well but I did manage to meet one or two nice beings during my life. They have died of cancer by now.

I'm very curious to see if we together can make it through the planetary dark night of the soul...

#77 2021-10-24 04:53:35

Greetings everyone.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this community here.  I spent some time reading quite a few of the writings of the members here and was enthused with what has been written in here.  I'm looking forward to sharing our observations and to see what other races see while being down here "on foot" as well so to speak.

For many years I always knew deep inside that there was far more to the Universe than only the earth.  Having watched Star Wars and Star Trek in my younger years, I had found that interstellar communities were always something that was more acceptable to me than the so-called isolation of humanity on this planet.  I refused to accept earthly society and the "normal state of affairs here" as the norm and just "kept pounding away on the door" for a period of two years straight. 

One day I "punched a hole in the veil" and was able to move to a meditative state and found myself walking outside of the earth back in my astral form while my physical body stayed here.  From that period of time onwards (early 2012) I have been able to communicate fully with my home planet (including walk back upon its surface) and race as well have unlocked enormous blocs of my "memories/knowledge banks" and have even brought that into a state of simultaneous existence while down here in this 3D carbon-structured vehicle/skinsuit or whatever you would like to call it.  I first encountered the Voyagers books last year and was astonished to find my own race directly referenced in them, verbatim.  It was a much needed confirmation as I often have a terrible dichotomy of looking in a mirror and seeing myself in this state/form while knowing and existing still in an entirely different density far away from here.  People often talk about having an "identity crisis", but it can take on whole new meanings in extraneous situations, that I can assure you.

My true state of existence and race remains in 10-D whereas this fragment of my consciousness came down here to this planet for a singular incarnation so our race could see what was going on down here directly.

What drew me to the Taygetans was their willingness to "take a look for themselves" at the state of affairs of this planet as well as this Universal sector.  It was heartening to see that my species is not the only one concerned with the state of affairs of "humanity" down here at this time and that our concerns are not lone in nature.  We applaud them for their empathy and inner drive to do so.

I will try and share the knowledge I have accumulated while upon this planet with all of you where I can for the time that is left.  If something seems "scattered" or nonsensical on any of my posts, just let me know as my thoughts often link to multiple subjects at once and I'll try and clarify.

P.S. I hope that I will not come across as "arrogant" or "harsh" in my writings as I certainly don't mean/want to.  I often do not understand the state of affairs down here or why people take the actions they do, especially now with what is going on across the planet.

#78 2021-10-25 19:01:14

STAR-ONE

NekronianAmbassador wrote:

Greetings everyone.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this community here.  I spent some time reading quite a few of the writings of the members here and was enthused with what has been written in here.  I'm looking forward to sharing our observations and to see what other races see while being down here "on foot" as well so to speak.

For many years I always knew deep inside that there was far more to the Universe than only the earth.  Having watched Star Wars and Star Trek in my younger years, I had found that interstellar communities were always something that was more acceptable to me than the so-called isolation of humanity on this planet.  I refused to accept earthly society and the "normal state of affairs here" as the norm and just "kept pounding away on the door" for a period of two years straight. 

One day I "punched a hole in the veil" and was able to move to a meditative state and found myself walking outside of the earth back in my astral form while my physical body stayed here.  From that period of time onwards (early 2012) I have been able to communicate fully with my home planet (including walk back upon its surface) and race as well have unlocked enormous blocs of my "memories/knowledge banks" and have even brought that into a state of simultaneous existence while down here in this 3D carbon-structured vehicle/skinsuit or whatever you would like to call it.  I first encountered the Voyagers books last year and was astonished to find my own race directly referenced in them, verbatim.  It was a much needed confirmation as I often have a terrible dichotomy of looking in a mirror and seeing myself in this state/form while knowing and existing still in an entirely different density far away from here.  People often talk about having an "identity crisis", but it can take on whole new meanings in extraneous situations, that I can assure you.

My true state of existence and race remains in 10-D whereas this fragment of my consciousness came down here to this planet for a singular incarnation so our race could see what was going on down here directly.

What drew me to the Taygetans was their willingness to "take a look for themselves" at the state of affairs of this planet as well as this Universal sector.  It was heartening to see that my species is not the only one concerned with the state of affairs of "humanity" down here at this time and that our concerns are not lone in nature.  We applaud them for their empathy and inner drive to do so.

I will try and share the knowledge I have accumulated while upon this planet with all of you where I can for the time that is left.  If something seems "scattered" or nonsensical on any of my posts, just let me know as my thoughts often link to multiple subjects at once and I'll try and clarify.

P.S. I hope that I will not come across as "arrogant" or "harsh" in my writings as I certainly don't mean/want to.  I often do not understand the state of affairs down here or why people take the actions they do, especially now with what is going on across the planet.

Hello, I see your higher self to merge with a group soul, what is your race and where are you from exactly? (at least if you want to talk about it).

You indicate 10D, I do not see what it corresponds to because for my part, I work according to the densities of RA but I imagine that you must be a being of light outside this incarnation. Looking forward to reading you.

#79 2021-10-25 21:47:39

STAR-ONE wrote:
NekronianAmbassador wrote:

Greetings everyone.

Hello, I see your higher self to merge with a group soul, what is your race and where are you from exactly? (at least if you want to talk about it).

You indicate 10D, I do not see what it corresponds to because for my part, I work according to the densities of RA but I imagine that you must be a being of light outside this incarnation. Looking forward to reading you.

Ra as in Ra Confederacy gestalt I take it?  Nice to see another who adheres to the Law of One.  In terms of Ra densities you are familiar with, that would be of a state between sixth and seventh densities (as our race as the ability to merge itself with Yunasai (all encompassing Source) and temporarily "put aside" our individuality).

10-D as in reference to universal structure by a physical understanding.  This will be difficult to describe, but I will attempt it. 

An existence within the Harmonic Universe 4 bands (meaning "dimensions" 10, 11, and 12).  As one "moves higher" (and we want to stress here to remove the earthly connotations of a pyramidal/hierarchical structure as all elements of Source, fragmented or otherwise all possess equivalent value/importance), the structural density lessens.  "Move higher" is only a representation in this case of increasing the particle spin rate of one's light body structures.

We are a pre-matter hydroplasmic field of "liquid light" structured entity.

Your insight is more correct than you realize. I am a being of light outside of this earth as I am but a "fragment" of myself down here in this present carbon construct.  My home planet is comprised purely of light which is always in a state of flux based upon our race's consciousness emanations.  Its location is far, far away from earth and this solar system and even this galaxy in terms of what would be described as "linear, or light based distances".  As has been referenced by Swaruu and the Taygetans before however, distance is but an illusion when one traverses by consciousness instead to appear instantly within another frequency range.

We are an angelic race that is part bird (avian) and part hominid in appearance.  If you met me in person, you would see that reflected in my actual genetics down here on earth as I am 6'7" and have extremely long legs, arms and fingers.

Our race has no true distinct "genders" and we possess the ability to merge our light forms and consciousness.  We possess no sort of true forms of matter, which is why being down here has been a learning experience, and often times uncomfortable one due to the "weight" associated with this 3D state including the agreed upon limitations to accompany it. 

It is also why I referenced in my introduction that it is difficult for me at times to understand the way people think or why they do not see certain things (the true function of the virus jabs as an example).  This leads me to become frustrated with humanity from time to time as I wish for all to advance/evolve and return to their true state of existence.

I hope you and everyone here enjoys my writings.  You will find I will never attempt to force them upon anyone as it is up to the individual at their current state of development to see if it is something which resonates with them or not.  Truth is not "black and white" as is the illusion down here.  It is like a light hitting a multi-faceted gemstone.  Depending upon where your vantage point currently is, all will see something unique for themselves. 

It is my hope that it will inspire people to look further beyond the realm of 3D to what and who they truly are.

#80 2021-10-26 08:13:59

STAR-ONE

Thank you for your clear and precise explanations. I greatly enjoy interacting with people like you, your knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Do not expect long communication texts from me in return because I have trouble writing on internet forums, I must say that all my knowledge is engraved in me but it is difficult for me to put words into it. Written language is not my cup of tea unlike many around here.

Yes I am referring to RA of the Law of One, this is where it all started for me, since I lift the veil day by day and I am rather happy with the result in such a short time .

I am a 6th density wanderer, group soul of the Pleiades (I don't know if this kind of info is useful here) but I cannot tell you from which planet exactly, I do not yet have access to his information for the moment.

I love the content offered here on this blog, it is very enriching to have a point of view of a crew in low orbit and of Swaruu whose knowledge / information is broader and more in line with what I am feeling.

There are several explanations as to why we are here at this precise moment, why humanity is struggling to "wake up", the reason for the presence of "negatives" and their implication here below ect, I prefer not to expand on this subject, people are not ready in my opinion.

Anyway, don't be "frustrated" about the awakening of mankind, they still have plenty of time, a new cycle will be offered to have the opportunity to learn. All will eventually come home. Our presence on this planet is already a great help and it is a privilege for me to help once again.

Goodbye !

#81 2021-11-07 00:54:24

StevenL

Just saying hello. I have been registered here for a while but haven't posted anything.

I found out about Swaruu from a comment on RISE, (formerly Edge Of Wonder). Someone commented on how the moon was a spaceship and my mind reacted kind of like this: 'Wait, what did you smoke?'. But then, I took a look at Gosia's videos and what I found was way beyond what I ever expected. I don't know why I never heard of them before. Been interested in and researching the weird things that are not supposed to be possible but yet they do exist. Public denial just got me curious and here I am a decade later.

I referred a few people to the cosmic agency videos since then and I often get asked if its all fake. Well to be honest, I do not think Hollywood could ever come up with such a detailed and matching narrative. I am constantly baffled by the topics discussed. As I tend to call out occasionally, 'You can't make this up'. I was just watching the video about Mars and Earth and again I got flashed by the discussion that we are actually in 1719 instead of 2021. I do not remember where, but I heard about this before a long time ago. It is the same with a bunch of other topics that I came across at some point and was unable to get a better picture of things until it was discussed in one of the videos.

Although I prefer to read the transcripts as I tend to be very busy and transcripts are just quicker to read through but the actual videos contain images that are not found in the transcripts.

Best Regards

#82 2021-11-10 19:05:22

Sheramis

Hello everyone big_smile

I would like to share with you a very unusual story that happened to me when I was child because I would be interested in people's opinions on this, and also I have questions related. big_smile

Please don’t laugh, it was a real experience through my physical body, I know it wasn't a dream or an astral projection.

Probably I was 4-5 year old, as I remember I played with toys in the middle of our living room and then without any precedent my body started to levitate(!). During this time my mom was in the bathroom and washed clothes. I didn't feel any fear (to this day I don't know why).

So I levitated there and I thought no one would believe me if he/she didn’t see this with his/her own eyes. When I thought my mom must see this( it was the biggest mistake) my body started to fly/levitate toward the bathroom, so I realized that I was literally able to control myself with my will in a telepathic way.

When I arrived there my mom was back to back therefore she didn't see me in the air, levitating. I asked her to turn around and look at me. Her reaction seemed to be delayed, but during this time I was put down on the floor (it wasn't my own will, it looks like someone intervened and prevented mom from seeing the event- retrospectively it was the correct thing to do), so when she turned around I was already standing in front of her. I was disappointed because she didn't see me levitating, I told her what happened, but of course she didn't beleive this.

Incredible isn't it?

So here are my questions: Can this event be linked to extraterrestrials? Who did this to me and why? Or is it possible it was my hidden ability which manifested spontaneous?

#83 2021-11-11 19:15:08

Vega

@Sheramis While I was reading your post I thought that I bet if your mother was looking at you wouldn't have been able to do it. smile And it was a plot twist when you started moving. smile If I remember correctly Aneeka and the rest can't see some of the things Yazhi can do. You could say that their personal realities kinda de-sync and Aneeka will perceive something she can handle. Like for example if someone walks through a table and your mind can't handle that, either the other person will be blocked from doing it or you may look away at that moment or maybe black out or your realities will de-sync and you will perceive that he went around the table.

And I guess the reason it may have happened could be a glitch in the matrix or maybe a glitch in your immersion pod if you are here through one. Or what is most likely that it was pre-planned, and I don't know if you always remembered that or you had forgotten it and re-remembered it now, but if you always remembered that, it could have been so that it nudges you to not get too lost in the mainstream and to have an interest in paranormal phenomena etc. You could look back and see how that event effected your life and that's probably why you may have pre-planned for that to happen, to steer your incarnation into a certain direction.

And we are not laughing, it's actually a pretty cool experience and also pretty cute cause you were 4-5. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#84 2021-11-11 21:28:54

Sheramis

@LauriLavi Thank, you, very interesting video. I have never felt/identified myself as a starseed, but according to this video, someone who has abilities like this is a starseed. ( and in this vid is mentioned too these children entered here since 2000, it also can concern me, I was born in the end of year 1999) I don't really know am I starseed or not (I haven't extraterrestrial memories or it is supressed), but I'm intetested in this extrraterrestrial topics

@Vega Thanks for your answer. I think the reason why mom was prevented from seeing this is to prevent her faint. I agree what you said, most probably it was pre-planned in order to pique my interest in spirituality later. Yes I always remembered this event, it wasn't forgotten.

#85 2021-11-18 14:17:10

Hello everyone, I’m from down under, Australia ??
I’m so grateful to be here.
I’m just a normal human being,
I always wonder what is the real meaning of life on earth and what am I am doing here, what’s my mission etc?
I have no idea and I consider myself as a lost soul and just confusion on everything my whole life.
Questions like… Why we have to work? why we have to survive? why we need to follow rules? why we have to wear masks? why we have to comply on COVID vaccination?
In Australia, the government had already begun implementing check-ins/scanning QR codes since last year wherever we go, and we need to keep our electronic Covid certificate in our iPhone/mobile wallet so that we can enter shops, or restaurants. We have been fully controlled by these rules and if you didn’t get this Covid vaccination, you kiss good bye to your jobs as no jab/no job rules being implemented by most companies.
Sorry for bragging.

Love ❤️ & Light ? to everyone ?

Love, Peace & Unity.

#86 2021-11-18 17:44:48

Happy

Hello there, Soul Searching! smile And welcome! It's good to see you here. It's part of your "mission," for sure. The confusion you mention is very normal, I can assure you. ... even if being "normal" is a very relative term - you are after all the only one in the entire universe that are exactly you. Which means it's up to you what you want to make out of it. The better our intent is, the better the progress usually is, even if our choices can be perceived difficult at times. Heart and mind work best together. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#87 2021-11-19 10:48:58

Happy wrote:

Hello there, Soul Searching! smile And welcome! It's good to see you here. It's part of your "mission," for sure. The confusion you mention is very normal, I can assure you. ... even if being "normal" is a very relative term - you are after all the only one in the entire universe that are exactly you. Which means it's up to you what you want to make out of it. The better our intent is, the better the progress usually is, even if our choices can be perceived difficult at times. Heart and mind work best together. smile

Hi Happy! Thank you so much for the warm welcome message, you’ve touched my heart and showed you care.
No one have ever send me a message or give an advice like this, my entire life.
I will keep this in my heart and in my mind, truly, makes me feel great and valuable.
Thank you so, so much!!!

Love, Peace & Unity.

#88 2021-11-27 13:00:42

Dear Earth and Star Family,
it’s such a blessing that I can be here with you all, Beloved souls…I am greatful for finding this open door through which I can enter into the light…Thank you for all your knowledge and love…
So, my name is Victoria and I’m from Hungary. I have a lovely son, he is 12 and called Nimrod. He is having diabetes for 2 yrs now and my dream is to find the cure for this illness. We were going through some serious struggles due to the plandemic 2 yrs ago and had a few great traumas within a short time. We lost 2 beloved ladies…my aunt and my son’s grandmother to lung cancer…and there was a split in the families…so we were left with nothing. We have overcome every hardships and I am grateful to be standing there where I’m at in my present life. Although I’ve been travelling on this earthly road with an open heart, and having loads of beautiful experiences, I still have so much to ask our beloved starfamilies. I am here with you because I’d like to grow and I’d like to be a blessing. It would be nice to join a likeminded community here in Hungary…or starting one…To be honest, I think at the moment I’m real bad to communicate with others since the papaya started…I’ve become antisocial. So please forgive me for beeing a bit of an outsider here…although my heart is 100% with you all…
Much love,
Be light,
Victoria

#89 2021-12-22 12:39:41

Ángeles

Hola. Me llamo Ángeles y estoy encanta de estar aquí. Mi percepción de la vid ha cambiado muchísimo grcias a los Taigetianos y Robert y Gosia. Creo que todos hemos evolucionado juntos y aunque a veces duele ese crecimiento interno también libera, así que os mando un gran abrazo y mi agradecimiento por compartir este camino. Gracias a los moderadores por el esfuerzo.

#90 2021-12-24 19:38:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52IxO8y5Og0    I wish you a blessed christmas time.

#91 2021-12-27 13:00:18

Edith_S

Hi Everybody and my best wishes for all of you in this lifetime

I decided to write again in this section as I didn’t introduced myself properly in the beginning and, furthermore, I haven’t contributed much this year, partly due to my health condition.

So, let me introduce myself by offering my services to help this community:

-    I offer to help those in need with psychological counseling, being qualified as psychologist and psychoanalyst in short strategic therapies which are oriented to problem solving in cases of impass by using the Chinese and Zen ancient teachings. Presently I am retired, and I thought to see how it works online.
-    I am a taichi and qi gong practitioner, and also of Chinese medicine and philosophy, so I could  show you how to self heal by accupoint massage, herbs, release of tensions from different body parts and psyche, etc.
-    Gardening, preserving food, pest control, water treatment.
-    Diet and lifestyle counseling, supplementation with natural substances.

I went through a long list of ailments and hardships, which pushed me to find alternative methods instead the standard surgery and medication.  Solved them relatively easy, somehow I have the capacity to see the way out after I declare my intention. But the last time, earlier last year, I got literally knocked out and this year , as the long time effects started to manifest , I got close to departure to the “happy hunting grounds“.

In short I was hit by a powerful laser beam. I am not famous, so I suppose it was a random case. It took me some time to figure out what happened. But it was a very terrible, painful experience, which resulted in destruction of  lots of cells internally, giving rise to heart problems. I had no choice but to turn again into intending to get better all by myself, due to the situations in healthcare. I  learned  a lot in this sense from Carlos Castaneda’s books.
And I got better to the point that I can work again. If interested I can share what I did to put myself back on track.

It is not clear as yet how could I solve the meetings in case of counseling, but when there is a will, there is a way.   I intend to resume the translations as well.

So, this would be my service to self by serving others.

Wish you well and thank you all for being here!!

Edith

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#92 2021-12-28 18:41:27

07wideeyes

Hi Edith. Thank you for your post, which is very interesting. I hope your health is far better now. There are a few points I'd like to comment on:

Firstly, 'I am not famous, so I suppose it was a random case.' you wrote. Not necessarily, I suggest. It is not being famous but being of high frequency and a notable starseed that marks a person out as a threat and a danger to the dark ones. In one of the earlier videos there is a section about how the most influential entities in the world of darkness are not the famous ones that we know about. It could be the local baker or postal delivery girl for all we know. The same principle holds for the 'bearers of truth' I think.

I am also interested that you mention Carlos Castaneda, since his books have, over the decades, been of great benefit to me also. I always have this feeling that Yazhi would really hit it off with Don Juan, they would have a really good laugh together.

And thirdly, I like your courageous spirit. I wish you well....

#93 2021-12-31 15:10:48

Edith_S

Vijita Parvati wrote:

Dear Earth and Star Family,
it’s such a blessing that I can be here with you all, Beloved souls…I am greatful for finding this open door through which I can enter into the light…Thank you for all your knowledge and love…
So, my name is Victoria and I’m from Hungary. I have a lovely son, he is 12 and called Nimrod. He is having diabetes for 2 yrs now and my dream is to find the cure for this illness. We were going through some serious struggles due to the plandemic 2 yrs ago and had a few great traumas within a short time. We lost 2 beloved ladies…my aunt and my son’s grandmother to lung cancer…and there was a split in the families…so we were left with nothing. We have overcome every hardships and I am grateful to be standing there where I’m at in my present life. Although I’ve been travelling on this earthly road with an open heart, and having loads of beautiful experiences, I still have so much to ask our beloved starfamilies. I am here with you because I’d like to grow and I’d like to be a blessing. It would be nice to join a likeminded community here in Hungary…or starting one…To be honest, I think at the moment I’m real bad to communicate with others since the papaya started…I’ve become antisocial. So please forgive me for beeing a bit of an outsider here…although my heart is 100% with you all…
Much love,
Be light,
Victoria

Szervusz Viki ,

I am also Hungarian ethnic, so this will certainly help future communication. I might be able to help Nimi as I did with other people with good results. Due to his young age, I suppose he has Type 1 diabetes. This kind of disturbance is due to infections of the B cells in pancreas, it might be from food poisoning, toxins, bacteria , viruses, and - stress which is a facilitator for all the previous ones.
And you all went through some very stressful times started 2 years ago, as you have mentioned, and this was when he developed this disturbance. I don't call it a disease, as all ailments are in effect a disturbance in the body's natural function.

If you decide to communicate with me, sent me an email address and will decide how to carry on the conversation.
Have a wonderful New Year , my dear !!

Edith

#94 2021-12-31 15:53:18

Edith_S

07wideeyes wrote:

Hi Edith. Thank you for your post, which is very interesting. I hope your health is far better now. There are a few points I'd like to comment on:

Firstly, 'I am not famous, so I suppose it was a random case.' you wrote. Not necessarily, I suggest. It is not being famous but being of high frequency and a notable starseed that marks a person out as a threat and a danger to the dark ones. In one of the earlier videos there is a section about how the most influential entities in the world of darkness are not the famous ones that we know about. It could be the local baker or postal delivery girl for all we know. The same principle holds for the 'bearers of truth' I think.

I am also interested that you mention Carlos Castaneda, since his books have, over the decades, been of great benefit to me also. I always have this feeling that Yazhi would really hit it off with Don Juan, they would have a really good laugh together.

And thirdly, I like your courageous spirit. I wish you well....

Hi 07Wideeyes !

thank you for you kind words. I do hope that we are here because we have things in common and, by sharing, all our "treasures" will multiply.

I like Castaneda because I happened to experience many of the unusual phenomena he describes, without any previous "education" or teaching coming from gurus, etc.  So, after years, when I got the books it was like coming home. This is why it was relatively easy for me to see the unseen, practice the non-doing and understanding the teaching without words. And these same notions are repeated in Lao Tze's Tao te Ching.

I kept using all these in my everyday life, even stalking on myself to push my limits further. My work as a psychologist is also based, among  others,  on "stopping the world", that is to stop the clients' unsuccessful attempts to solve a certain situation by repeating the same pattern.

The Taygetan Team also adopt a no-nonsense, clear communication, aimed at empowering us to handle the provocations and, why not, enjoy the sophisticated fight that we are in (though sometimes is really more than I have bargained for....but there is ecstasy at the end, when truth is revealed).

Well, a Happier New Year to ALL and may you meet fulfillment and joy.

#95 2022-01-02 08:34:56

Kahi Harawira

Kia ora. my name is Kahi Harawira

Joined because its 2022 and its time. Had followed Gosia and team for longer than 12 months before I had to finally admit that the case is watertight.

I am 69 years old, an indigenous person (if that classification can be called valid) living in the south pacific on an island commonly known as New Zealand, one of the last places on earth to be colonized by the Vatican and their helpers. So it is not that long ago that they were not here and those of my age remember our elders talking about the country without them.

Cosmic Agency (what a good name for it) has changed me for life, there is no going back. It was quite difficult to introduce interstellar subjects to others, people used to laugh at me, No one laughs any longer. The messages and information which is critical to the welfare and stability of others, has awakened far more than I was expecting.

The period of time following Cosmic Agency has resulted in such a vast accumulation of knowledge, that I was recently shocked by what I had retained as everyday knowledge and that I have come to realize, that very few (if any) around me, actually know me. I have noticed the distance of understandings increasing between myself and a growing list of "old" friends.

I am just an ordinary person, nothing special really, with nothing left to lose. An ordinary person who has come to understand he is both interstellar and more. Who can I say this to? No-one.

And that is why I am here. Hi family

#96 2022-01-17 05:14:58

Diana robbert

Hello everyone I am here. Hope everything is ok. Guys what about your success experiences? I will happy to know your success experiences.
I think Some experiences are like stare to succeed. Guys what about you?
Take good care of yourself.

#97 2022-01-21 20:06:35

Meridianwoman

Welcome Darja to this forum, and to the up-down world we live in smile

#98 2022-02-09 17:30:36

DebraRenee

Hello everyone! I hope I am posting this correctly. I am from New York. I’ve never followed anything relating to ETs or UFOs. I’ve heard random bits (words, ideas) that made sense, but I didn’t explore in depth, mainly because I don’t like taking another person’s truth as my own and most channels I saw in the past seemed to operate in that way. I have explored in many other areas and beliefs…all which didn’t fully sit right with me. But over the years, I’ve gathered “puzzle pieces” of information. When I got pointed to Gosia’s English channel recently and I started to listen from the beginning…it was like I found the picture on the box of the puzzle. All my pieces fit into place. Besides the highly technical info, most of it was stuff I already knew, I just couldn’t see how they all fit together. I’m still only halfway through the videos, trying to catch up. I’m trying to remain silent until I get through it all since I don’t want to comment on something that is later explained. I am forever grateful for the contact and for the information being given to the public. The way it is presented is…perfect. Multiple things can be true, it’s never pressed that you must believe it just because and always told to seek it out for yourself. Thank you for everything, so very much. Have a beautiful day!

#99 2022-02-12 15:50:55

Rohan369

Hi to everyone,

I'll keep this intro short. I've been following the contact since the beginning of the English channel, recently I've dived into the threads here and have been observing for a while. Happy to be here and to connect with you all. I would change my username but I would have to create a new account, just after putting the finishing touches on my profile. So I'll say to Robert369, I noticed how similar our usernames are! I'll embrace that we are 12 base math bro's and leave it at that lol.

Last edited by Rohan369 (2022-02-12 15:51:41)

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#100 2022-02-17 14:50:17

Mekael

Hello Everyone,

I'm Michael from Miami. Sending much love, and peace to all..

Warrior

Board footer