You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-29 17:17:22

eye2sky

Let's Stop Kidding Ourselves About The Galactic Federation

I wish some people would stop referring to the “upper” and “lower” Galactic Federation (GF), as though there is a good part and a bad part.  If any part of the GF is corrupt, all of it is corrupt!  Please allow me to explain . . .

This GF situation is no different than if I had a criminal son, whose frequent crimes I was fully aware of, even including murder, but I chose to turn a blind eye to all of his crime, thus giving him safe harbor.  That would make me no better than him; I would be complicit in his crimes.  In other words, the "upper" GF allows the "lower" GF to exist and to continue its evil ways.

Thus, don't expect me to buy into the repeated, very tiring rhetoric that only part of the GF is against Humanity.  In my opinion/discernment, they are all in it together, just as two opposing political parties are simply two wings of the same predatory bird, while we are programmed to believe that one of those parties is benevolent, just as with the GF, amazingly enough.  I guess we stupid Humans never learn!

The truth is not always pretty, but believing that part of the GF is helping us is quite naive, unless it is former members (Taygetans?) whom have totally broken away from the GF.  If that is the case, I would love to know more about any other ethical, benevolent Beings whom have left the GF to help Humanity, or were never a part of that nefarious organization in the first place.

Not to belabor this point, but in junior high school, nearly every day I would witness a bully pick on a smaller student in the gym locker room, but I never did anything to stop his behavior.  To this day, 56 years later, it still bothers me that I was such a coward.

Fortunately, I have learned my lesson on cowardice and am now speaking out about the GF.  This also applies to any other galactic organizations/councils that purport to be helping us, as I watch my fellow Humans be relentlessly and methodically exterminated by the hour with newer “weapons” that the very naive line up to have jabbed into their arm.

I have even read that the ingredients in these jabs are so diabolical in altering our blood and our DNA that it could only be engineered with regressive ET assistance, i.e., the nature of how they work is beyond Human technology.  Do you know anything about that, GF?  Are you enjoying the show of Humanity being exterminated, especially so aggressively these last two years?

In closing, if anyone wants to continue believing in the cowardly members of the GF, be my guest.  That will be your cross to bear, just as I have to bear the cross of my cowardice in not helping my fellow student many years ago.

#2 2021-10-29 17:33:55

Re: Let's Stop Kidding Ourselves About The Galactic Federation

You are correct. There is no denying it. If I was ambiguous about my stance on different parts of the Federation before, I am not now. I have enough evidence that time and time again over the past 12 years, the Taygetans have come with proposals to help Earth towards enlightenment and increasingly open contact. Ever time, The Federation has either A.) whispered in their ear like a serpent, convincing them to blame the victims and back off B.) Stalled and filibustered and flip-flopped until the negotiations stalemated or fell through, or C.) simply used their self-proclaimed authority to veto it.

At this point, any group or member within the Federation that fails to act, and quickly so, upon the information of the wax contents is 100% squarely in the REGRESSIVE category. Unless/until that day when they take positive action for humanity, or at least completely stop impeding and manipulating those that wish to do so, I consider them WORSE than regressive. There is a certain integrity to beings who admit that they are dark and stand for dark principles. There is no integrity in beings that pretend to stand for the light of justice, yet act in ways that completely support a regressive system against the best interests of humanity.

I have renounced any and all contracts I may have unknowingly had with the Federation. I do my best to see them as a non-entity, since they serve no positive function for humanity, but it is sometimes hard to ignore when they keep impeding progress. They should be bound by their own non-interference policies not to interfere with the Taygetans or human ascension process in any way, shape, or form. They should be held to that by any means necessary.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-29 18:51:55)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-10-29 18:54:36

07wideeyes

Nothing extra to add. Good posts, I agree. Good to read you again, Crystal Dragon. When you say that you've been away doing inner stuff or shadow work, that's a great example you set. Walk the talk, as they say....

#4 2021-10-29 19:37:40

eye2sky

Crystal Dragon wrote:

You are correct. There is no denying it. If I was ambiguous about my stance on different parts of the Federation before, I am not now. I have enough evidence that time and time again over the past 12 years, the Taygetans have come with proposals to help Earth towards enlightenment and increasingly open contact. Ever time, The Federation has either A.) whispered in their ear like a serpent, convincing them to blame the victims and back off B.) Stalled and filibustered and flip-flopped until the negotiations stalemated or fell through, or C.) simply used their self-proclaimed authority to veto it.

At this point, any group or member within the Federation that fails to act, and quickly so, upon the information of the wax contents is 100% squarely in the REGRESSIVE category. Unless/until that day when they take positive action for humanity, or at least completely stop impeding and manipulating those that wish to do so, I consider them WORSE than regressive. There is a certain integrity to beings who admit that they are dark and stand for dark principles. There is no integrity in beings that pretend to stand for the light of justice, yet act in ways that completely support a regressive system against the best interests of humanity.

I have renounced any and all contracts I may have unknowingly had with the Federation. I do my best to see them as a non-entity, since they serve no positive function for humanity, but it is sometimes hard to ignore when they keep impeding progress. They should be bound by their own non-interference policies not to interfere with the Taygetans or human ascension process in any way, shape, or form. They should be held to that by any means necessary.

Thank you, Crystal Dragon, for your excellent, very insightful, well-expressed points, especially the one about the GF and their ilk falsely pretending "to stand for the light of justice", which makes them worse than the regressives.  I totally agree!  That is some truth that the GF aficionados and sycophants will not want to hear.

Thanks, also, to Brahman and 07wideeyes for their supportive comments.

#5 2021-10-29 19:57:00

Robert369

eye2sky wrote:

I have even read that the ingredients in these jabs are so diabolical in altering our blood and our DNA that it could only be engineered with regressive ET assistance, i.e., the nature of how they work is beyond Human technology.  Do you know anything about that, GF?  Are you enjoying the show of Humanity being exterminated, especially so aggressively these last two years?

They enjoyed the extermination several times before already, so why wouldn't it be any different this time ?

Just because the higher GF disagrees with the lower GF being overly abusive in their cooperation with the Regressives doesn't mean that they would be benevolent towards Humanity. After all, the whole construct of a 3D Matrix with the subsequent enslavement of Lyrans was acknowledged and supported from "up there".

Yet, as we see today, no matter how often they killed off Humanity to continue their abusive "experience gathering", nothing has been learnt from this "education camp". Or rather the opposite: The lower GF became more and more regressive in their actions.

Insofar I agree that by allowing this to happen - and even pointing at the silly excuse "we have been lied to" while at a higher density one could easily see what's going on, if only one looked properly - all the GF portions that are involved in the mess on Earth are working against Humanity.

Just let's be fair about this too: The GF contains so many races that many don't even know about the ongoings on our planet, and not all of them support the madness here - but thanks to the GF's pyramidally controlled fake-holographic society they had no chance to oppose the madness.

Thus, it is not "all of the GF and their allies" but only those who actually supported the madness on our planet. And on the many other planets that faced a similar fate.

My stance on this still stands, though: There's mind-control at those higher levels work that caused all this to happen, firstly through infiltrating the governing structures to make them impenetrable for reason and lawfulness, and then to the members' and individuals' thinking and education (e.g. via their centralized database).

For those who are willing, it can be our role to now break through this mind-control, firstly on our own planet, and by that showing the races out there that they are basically in a similar mind-control trap and require a similar liberation process than we on Earth did. Of course, as on Earth, many will deny being mind-controlled into regressive thinking and action - while at the same time defending their religious belief systems...

"The GF just is"... yeh right... "...controlling their puppets to perform the deeds that they themselves would never publicly want to be involved with."

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-10-29 23:32:28

I have been thinking a bit about how the GF just keeps obfuscating and refusing to act. At what point would be the time to do something drastic? There is one thing that I was thinking of...what would happen if somebody just blew up or disabled the faulty old generator system that creates the Van Allen belts? Surely the immediate shock to humanity would be intense, like the reaction they talk about in those "solar flash" scenarios that won't really happen, but would it not be better than the alternative, where the Cabal/Federation complex is allowed to manifest their depopulation agenda Mad Max reset and/or dystopian machine kingdom NWO future? At a certain point, would not a drastic action such as this be worth it?

I don't think that the "we don't want to be viewed as saviors" argument holds enough water at this point not to act. It's another excuse to accept failure and tragedy and pass the buck entirely onto humanity's shoulders when they are already crushed completely under the weight of burdens both self-imposed and completely beyond their control. Why don't the Taygetans simply announce themselves with the message "we are not gods or saviors, we will fix problems beyond your control and make contact, however we cannot govern you, we cannot build your new governments and new systems of living for you, that is up to humanity." Then at that point, anyone who is ignorant enough to view them as gods or saviors can be free to do so from their own free will/ignorance. Big whoop. Why should we all have to do extra pushups for those peoples' decision?

Hopefully all of that is in the past. The Taygetans have used strong words recently in regards to the wax component findings, that if the Federation does not act and act FAST to remedy the situation, that they are straight up regressive. Lets hope that the Taygetans are throwing that stone from a position other than  inside a glass house, and that they are willing to act even if the GF continues to fail. If the GF once again refuses to act and the Taygetans simply follow along with the GF's decision once again like every other time they considered acting, then all they really accomplished with such a statement of condemnation was to insult themselves. They are being tested just like humanity. It's time for some personal integrity and righteous indignation. Time for everyone to stand up for our ideals. That being said, I do have faith that despite the circumstances, that when push comes to shove, the Toleka and Ventra crews will come through in the end.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-30 03:43:52)

righteously indignant

#7 2021-11-01 00:29:18

Jules77

Hi All,

It came to me some time ago that it wasn’t just the regressives that wanted the arrangement on Earth to continue and for a variety of reasons.  It is obvious that there is interference when it suits the desires of the GF while they hide behind convenient excuses regarding what has played out on Earth.  In light of evidence of vax components containing ingredients not of terrestrial origin and that it doesn’t seem to matter that laws and treaties were broken does makes me wonder what the real plan has been.  Earth has been an experiment of many kinds (and continues to be by many races), and it may be the goal of some to alter genetics of humanity to remove the “god gene” as the next step of the experiment.  If so does humanity only have a short window to turn this around and raise the collective consciousness of the planet and save itself from this fate? The recent Van Allen Belt video seemed to suggest that starseeds need to work harder to overcome the threshold (and all of the challenges introduced by those from above a part of the experiment) and if this fails then we are left with transhumanism.  And the information provided by the Taygetans makes this all the more challenging for us but who wants to be love and light since that can doom a world as well.  So there really is no other alterative but to try even harder as that video suggests – and we certainly did not come here to give up. Also for those above choosing inaction or who have indifference I believe there are consequences of such whether those people can see it or not.  I don’t think you can’t be permissive in what has taken place here without them.  That being said and to Robert’s point I am certainly not relying on the GF’s official version of events on Earth and whatever “truth” they intend to load to their central database. I believe that it is important that we starseeds create our own truth for humanity not only for context but for memory in dealing with the GF and its members. I certainly can’t see them documenting and acknowledging their law breaking and lack of credibility as a governing body.  I don’t know about everyone else but once we are over the threshold I believe writing a book may be in order.

#8 2021-11-01 13:27:59

mitkobs

It is useless to demand from GF libaration of Earth. It is useless to call them this way or that way because they do not help like we want. Officially they do not exists for Earth. There are no UFO's officially, human kind is alone in the universe. That is the pushed narrative. Things have to be decided down here. If people get rid of the cabal members at least for some time Earth will be in some kind liberation. But be ready and be careful cause other regressive evil oportunistic people may take their places. And situation may become worse than before. Or may not. Everything depends how people down here handle things.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-01 13:32:17)

#9 2021-11-01 15:43:27

mitkobs wrote:

It is useless to demand from GF libaration of Earth. It is useless to call them this way or that way because they do not help like we want. Officially they do not exists for Earth. There are no UFO's officially, human kind is alone in the universe. That is the pushed narrative. Things have to be decided down here. If people get rid of the cabal members at least for some time Earth will be in some kind liberation. But be ready and be careful cause other regressive evil oportunistic people may take their places. And situation may become worse than before. Or may not. Everything depends how people down here handle things.

That is a gross oversimplification that encourages viewing the world from the standpoint of the matrix lie and not calling ET's out on their part of the responsibility for the problem.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-01 15:44:06)

righteously indignant

#10 2021-11-01 16:32:13

Kee

What if the federation was good?

Do you think that the beings who have been living together for so many years would do something like this to others? Wouldn't everything have been ruined a long time ago?

And if someone has hacked, not Swaruu / Yazhi or whoever else, his account to talk to Gosia? What if that someone tries to make us believe that they are going to control the world?

I get to these questions by watching the videos at the beginning of the disclosure in Spanish, I remember well that Swaruu said that it would be advisable to see them after a while. she travels in time, would she know about the hack? she never wanted to impose any point of view, it would not make sense to regain control of communication with them.

then there is the issue of censorship ... I don't know if they have just deleted the videos of when Swaruu says about rewatching the videos from the beginning, or the vaccines, or both ... it would make sense for them to delete more than what necessary so that no one suspects, whoever deletes them

If the seeds of disclosure do not want what is said to be happening, and we create reality, wouldn't it make sense for the fed to listen to us and censor the videos that talk about vaccines ... ? idk

#11 2021-11-01 17:20:27

Galactic Federation of Lies. What are you even doing here? Amusing yourselves by watching this bloodsport? Looking after the cattle before selling it to lizzies?

“Yes, you may kill them all. Just don’t blow up the planet because that’s where we keep our gold.”

How low. You observe an entire race getting wiped out and clap your hands. Perhaps a primitive and ignorant race from your viewpoint, mainly because kept that way on purpose, but that’s more than can be said about you.

What a bunch of heroes. Enjoy your karma. It will get to you eventually.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#12 2021-11-01 17:21:24

Kee wrote:

What if the federation was good?

Do you think that the beings who have been living together for so many years would do something like this to others? Wouldn't everything have been ruined a long time ago?

And if someone has hacked, not Swaruu / Yazhi or whoever else, his account to talk to Gosia? What if that someone tries to make us believe that they are going to control the world?

I get to these questions by watching the videos at the beginning of the disclosure in Spanish, I remember well that Swaruu said that it would be advisable to see them after a while. she travels in time, would she know about the hack? she never wanted to impose any point of view, it would not make sense to regain control of communication with them.

then there is the issue of censorship ... I don't know if they have just deleted the videos of when Swaruu says about rewatching the videos from the beginning, or the vaccines, or both ... it would make sense for them to delete more than what necessary so that no one suspects, whoever deletes them

If the seeds of disclosure do not want what is said to be happening, and we create reality, wouldn't it make sense for the fed to listen to us and censor the videos that talk about vaccines ... ? idk

That angle does not hold much water based on my observations. "Wouldn't everything have been ruined a long time ago?"-look around you. Ruin doesn't have to be an apocalypse or an outright tyranny where regressives openly rule Earth and eat us for dinner.The matrix is reality and way of life on Earth IS RUIN. IT IS LIVING DEATH. Why would the GF overtly step in itself to censor videos, thus giving them even more credit by attacking them directly? And why would starseeds such as myself be receiving intuitions, downloads, and telepathic communication about the problem for years now?

I realized that those who were considered custodians of this particular solar system were corrupt since about 2018. I had been receiving intense downloads and synchronicities about it the whole time. I'm sorry, but no.

righteously indignant

#13 2021-11-01 18:35:06

mitkobs

Crystal Dragon wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

That is a gross oversimplification that encourages viewing the world from the standpoint of the matrix lie and not calling ET's out on their part of the responsibility for the problem.

Now because our Taygetan friends told us that there is GF we know there is GF. Before that we did not knew so much. Because they teach us some exopolitics we know now, but before that there were nothing on this subject it were non existent in the human psyche at all. All this is part of our psyche now, but still GF do not want to show up and make it official for the few of us who know. They never did in the greatest downfalls in human history. Do you understand through what ordeal people gone through for example in WW2 and GF did not show up to end this massacre and misery. Nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan and no one from above intervened. Probably they had been blamed before by the dead in these massacres but when life ends and people go to the other side suddenly they start to see why all massacres and ordeals happened, there were reasons for them.
GF will not show up and break the illusion for the majority of manipulated population neither for the recently illuminated starseeds because that will end the game, the whole meaning of being human will go out of the window and it will be something of devastating proportions for the sleeping masses. The sleeping masses chosen to be sleeping and to pass such experience, they probably knew they were going to be jabbed, genetically modified, that they will going to suffer and still they came here and incarnated. Everything have deep reasons to be the way it is. Our objection and our unacceptance will not help those who need their experience to happen, to have it no matter how brutal and senseless in our eyes it is. I do not like it as well and I fight with what I have, revealing everything that is revealed to me because that what we do, this what I am and this what I am here for, this is my experience and what I add with my little presence to this world.

#14 2021-11-15 22:33:11

StarDeity wrote:
eye2sky wrote:

I wish some people would stop referring to the “upper” and “lower” Galactic Federation (GF), as though there is a good part and a bad part.  If any part of the GF is corrupt, all of it is corrupt!  Please allow me to explain . . .

This GF situation is no different than if I had a criminal son, whose frequent crimes I was fully aware of, even including murder, but I chose to turn a blind eye to all of his crime, thus giving him safe harbor.  That would make me no better than him; I would be complicit in his crimes.  In other words, the "upper" GF allows the "lower" GF to exist and to continue its evil ways.

Thus, don't expect me to buy into the repeated, very tiring rhetoric that only part of the GF is against Humanity.  In my opinion/discernment, they are all in it together, just as two opposing political parties are simply two wings of the same predatory bird, while we are programmed to believe that one of those parties is benevolent, just as with the GF, amazingly enough.  I guess we stupid Humans never learn!

The truth is not always pretty, but believing that part of the GF is helping us is quite naive, unless it is former members (Taygetans?) whom have totally broken away from the GF.  If that is the case, I would love to know more about any other ethical, benevolent Beings whom have left the GF to help Humanity, or were never a part of that nefarious organization in the first place.

Not to belabor this point, but in junior high school, nearly every day I would witness a bully pick on a smaller student in the gym locker room, but I never did anything to stop his behavior.  To this day, 56 years later, it still bothers me that I was such a coward.

Fortunately, I have learned my lesson on cowardice and am now speaking out about the GF.  This also applies to any other galactic organizations/councils that purport to be helping us, as I watch my fellow Humans be relentlessly and methodically exterminated by the hour with newer “weapons” that the very naive line up to have jabbed into their arm.

In closing, if anyone wants to continue believing in the cowardly members of the GF, be my guest.  That will be your cross to bear, just as I have to bear the cross of my cowardice in not helping my fellow student many years ago.

You know what? I said exactly this, and the GF being inept, I said this in the Spanish side of the divulgation, and I got banned from their community. People over there have their own little matrix where they don't analyze anything and if you don't think like them they censor you or ban you. It's like they see things in 2D... very disappointing...

People with control and ego addictions tend to resent inconvenient truths.

righteously indignant

#15 2021-11-15 22:37:59

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

This I consider incorrect, as one can very well have one issue without the other occurring, while various others issues are likely to apply as well.

Plus, classifying or even stigmatizing people e.g. through generalization is wrong anyways and not useful in a more awakened environment like this.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2021-11-15 22:43:27

Robert369 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

This I consider incorrect, as one can very well have one issue without the other occurring, while various others issues are likely to apply as well.

Plus, classifying or even stigmatizing people e.g. through generalization is wrong anyways and not useful in a more awakened environment like this.

I am giving my opinion on a person's testimony of being banned from a discussion group for calling out the UFOP as inept. From the evidence presented to me about this particular situation, I have concluded that the people responsible for banning them likely had ego and control issues.

How is that a generalization, Robert, and why is it your business to take issue with my statement?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 22:44:46)

righteously indignant

#17 2021-11-15 22:51:35

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

How is that a generalization, Robert, and why is it your business to take issue with my statement?

Might just be me, but the sentence targets "people" in general which is... a generalization and not a directed statement, and a very narrowed one at that.

Since you have shown aplenty that you can handle words, I felt this hint to be adequate in a community like, because all of us wish to improve - I hope. Sorry if you felt offended by this.

#18 2021-11-15 23:43:00

Robert369

StarDeity wrote:

I could be more specific but I wouldn't like to "embarrass" those ppl, they're not going to change their ways anyway... ^^;
they come from cultures or societies where they don't believe in freedom of speech, like we do in America, for example...
so they don't tolerate people who think differently or outside their programming. sad

Right, and in fact, there's nothing wrong with a bit of controversy in regards to "fixing belief system", at least as long as the ones who have moderator powers are not silencing non-mainstream views that are inconvenient. Especially in a channel where such knowledge is actively propagated such should be a no-go, which makes being a moderator questionable if doing such.

Maybe this should be investigated as to prevent further removal of awakened people from an important wake-up channel...

Board footer