You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-25 17:40:17

freepam

Newbie question -How do I go home to my own planet when I die?

I just found Swaruu a couple of days ago and I've been reading transcripts ever since.

I have been looking forward to 5D for years but with what I have learned from my reading so far is that the federation is in league with the cabal and will not help us. If they are 5D and still evil, corrupt and compromised then obviously getting to 5D is not the solution to our troubles.

Things are looking very dark for humans right now and I want to make sure that if I am culled I know my way home to my home planet and I don't get caught in the reincarnation system.

Possibly this has been discussed before in a video. Can someone point it out if that is the case.

I truly appreciate all the information that is shared here and it has changed my perspective considerably, but I am seeing that neither Trump nor the federation is going to look out for our wellbeing.

I was one of the first wave and it has not been easy here on Earth although with many great moments wink I just don't feel I have the fortitude for a rerun.

Thank you,
Pam

#2 2021-10-25 21:40:47

Re: Newbie question -How do I go home to my own planet when I die?

There is a video on Cosmic Agency YouTube called "Life After Death: Where Do We Go When We Die?"

That video should have the information you're looking for. It's a beautiful video, very transcendent.

Hope it can help answer your questions. smile

The road appears when you need it.

#3 2021-10-26 00:28:40

freepam

Thank you! That was very good and helped a lot.

I will mention that the title is actually Afterlife: Where do we go when we die?  Just in case someone else reads this and wants to watch it.

Pam

#4 2021-10-26 07:28:03

mitkobs

If you happen to die and go to the earth's astral and if there is no one to greet you and assiste you benevolently(which is least likely, everyone have some kind of helpers/assistants), have to know that you are an all powerful and independant being who can do anything. And you are perfectly capable to rise beyond the ideas of restriction and attachments of 3D matrix. Rise beyond the bubble of Van Alan bands and then the memories of your past, for your home planet will come to you and then you will know where to go and what to do.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-26 07:29:06)

#5 2021-10-26 11:22:43

I also remember now there's another one, very helpful to me, with Gosia's comments: "AfterLife: Where Do We Go After We Die? Commentary to Swaruu´s Message."

Sorry to not include links. I read somewhere on the forum that we shouldn't.

The road appears when you need it.

#6 2021-10-26 11:45:31

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

If you happen to die and go to the earth's astral and if there is no one to greet you and assiste you benevolently.

To my understanding this is not generalizable and depends on where one ends up in the astral, which is a result of one's belief systems and consciousness level.

Some people get welcomed back by their soul family upon death, and oftentimes even sent back to not actually die after which they "come back" (e.g. to continue their intended mission) in a more enlightened state due to having been outside of the Van-Allen-Belt and reconnected to the higher understandings.

Also it is important to understand that there's a big difference between immersed and directly incarnated people, as these obviously return to different realms upon death.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-10-26 12:11:44

mitkobs

Robert369 sure, all what you say is valid. It depends. But I am assuming that people who found this forum are above average spiritually and of course it's possible that some are incarnated with med pods and some are directly from Source, others may be from the Astral of Earth. And also Astral is a huge reality with different layers of vibration from low horrific hellish reality to those who call themselves ascended masters in higher Astral. Different vibration souls will find themselves in exact place they are match vibrationally.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-26 12:14:23)

#8 2021-10-31 04:12:56

magicalex

Things are looking very dark for humans right now and I want to make sure that if I am culled I know my way home to my home planet and I don't get caught in the reincarnation system.

it's good that you don't want to be reincarnated here, if you have already built some positive karma ?  you're on the right track :=)

Magicalex

Board footer