You are not logged in.

#476 2021-10-31 18:42:20

07wideeyes

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

This is not so much 'expose the scam' as 'ignore the scam'. I am sharing this because I think our 'little victories' are well worth announcing.

Recently, a friend of mine died, unexpectedly (to onlookers, at least). She was one of the people I had met as a result of wanting to meet somewhat like-minded folk as a consequence of the fake pathogen story. Anybody from this forum would immediately have recognised her as a fine high-frequency being, I am nearly sure. Among the minor miracles she performed was actually bringing together the very disorganised beings who constitute the resistance here in the Highlands of Scotland. Her death initially came as a shock. However, in connecting some of the dots, I began to see that it was most likely a classic case of a soul having done what it turned up to do; now it was time to leave, job done.

The funeral was about 10 days ago. About 50 people turned up for it, most of them non-believers in the convid lie. A few words were apparently said before we even entered the chapel for the ceremony, but we all entered and sat down. I looked around; about 6 people were wearing the face nappies, the rest of us were showing our face. The woman conducting the ceremony entered and spoke. "We may have to cancel the ceremony. We are considering it." And she went on to say something about having a family to protect, etc. We all just sat there quietly. Nobody raised a voice in anger or threatened to walk out or anything. We simply sat and waited. After a few minutes the woman returned and, without giving a word of explanation, the ceremony went ahead.

It seems that the funeral people had been onto the local council by phone, and it was known that they were standing on shaky ground. Quite a few of our number are well-versed in common law etc, and there would be big trouble if the ceremony did not go ahead.

The funeral people opened wide a door, so that all the lethal pathogens had a way of escaping. As a result, my feet got chilled to the bone. In the middle of the ceremony, despite it being a calm day, the door suddenly banged shut noisily. In anger? After the ceremony, the deceased lady's friends all marvelled at what a totally suitable event this was in her memory, if you will. She never consented to any of the nonsense, and the success of our fear-free action was perfect. It was also an excellent example of what Aneeka has said time and again: mass disobedience is the key.

#477 2021-11-01 19:58:12

Tyndlar

07Wideeyes, it definetly sounds like your friend had completed her contract here and maybe we complete it early depending on high we raise our frequency and awarness...

Mass disobedience I'm sure is the key...

I met with some people who were apparently ill with Cov, I was supposed to isolate, I'm not ill and haven't been at all and have not isolated or told anyone or took tests, because it's all bull.... after finding for myself what is inside the swabs (horrible filement worm like nano bot things), finding them half moving in my nose using a magnifying camera, it definetly set home for me to NEVER let anyone use those swabs on me, really, horrible! It's sad that I can't tell anyone who I know mostly about this and I've told my mother what I found and she just doesn't believe me, even after showing her pictures.... my friend has seen the video and pictures of these things moving in me and STILL got a swab even though they believe me... I mean it's crazy

#478 2021-11-02 10:04:24

07wideeyes

Hope you got rid of the things from your nose thoroughly, Tyndlar. Aaaaargh! That's my intelligent comment for the day. And it is crazy, isn't it? Though I know it's bizarre and it's crazy, I still can't get used to that. How people so totally resist the reality that's staring them in the face, almost begging to be found out.

#479 2021-11-03 19:50:58

Tyndlar

I think I took what was left out of my nose lol, though I couldn't see them after without the camera, looked clear after, really curious to know what the hell they are putting into us, but I guess it'll be... judging by the symptoms I had after each PCR test, which was sore throat and feeling run down, it's most likely giving a small dose of what the papaya shot does? but more temporary (I hope) to push people to fall for it, or it is like MK ultra was... or both...

I think this is just an upgraded version of MKultra. They weren't sorry, they just found a better way to hide it and use mass manipulation to get away with it.

You can slap some people in the face with a wet fish, but they still won't understand it is a wet fish lol

I've started seeing less "unpapaya'd dieing of papaya" and now it's turning to "everyone is dieing no matter what, but get your third that is usesless to it anyway!" So each wave of manpulation from the media seems to be aimed at causing a fear response and it keeps changing different tactics in order to grab people...

It's best to use our mind and rebel against any decisions made by them, and also think before acting too, look at the bigger picture of cause and effect too.

#480 2021-11-04 19:22:57

07wideeyes

https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/03/majorit … an-states/

Just including this link as it seems to back up what Aneeka has been saying - different batches of shots will have different ingredients etc, being targeted to specific populations. Although I don't remember even her mentioning that you could use it to win elections....

#481 2021-11-05 01:11:03

Meridianwoman

Thanks to whistle  blowers, more people are confirming what the Swaruus said about the Cabals and their connections with regressive E.T.   
Start video at 1:05:30 minutes.  It's about ex-Secret  SpaceProgram  soldiers who have recovered their memories
https://youtu.be/CsrvX4bV2Z0?t=3930

#482 2021-11-05 19:02:58

Tyndlar

No doubt that there is a space military base orbiting and also on the moon maybe too still.

The batches of shots may be for different areas of the countries I guess, because we seem to be having pop up vax places who don't ask for identity to give you the shot, seems suspicious, this is illigal but still broadcast on media like it's normal and they encourage it! Seriously illigal as it's dangerous to give any medication without knowing the history and any adverse reactions to medications of vax's and health conditions.This should send alarm bells ringing really.

It's an illusion that anyone wins electrions... they have their own group, cliche and a pyramid of control.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-05 19:05:25)

#483 2021-11-06 00:45:15

mamanurseBev

Excellent presentation of the patent trail by Dr. David Martin...

https://www.brighteon.com/9107b842-63e7 … 5edb498344

#484 2021-11-18 06:42:23

DarkOwl

1oz silver bullion coin with grey alien and what look like syringes

https://www.jmbullion.com/2021-1-oz-rep … lien-coin/

2021-1-oz-Republic-of-Ghana-Silver-Alien-Coin-obv.jpg

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#485 2021-11-18 07:34:06

SenexPetrovic

They are a cult, ritualistic, 666 and 555

1e292134820c6026c48cba5e016309db_500x0.png
d2b5ca33bd970f64a6301fa75ae2eb22_500x0.png

#486 2021-11-19 13:21:31

Robert369

Something useful to share with others, so they understand that all the Covid nonsense bases on a lie:

Covid doesn't exist

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#487 2021-11-19 15:33:25

Tyndlar

It's in the vax and partialy in the swabs is my guess, judging from what I see and symptoms of everyone around me who is vaxed getting ill.

Austria is now making it illigal to not have the papaya, those who don't will apparently be fined constantly, and if not fined then put in prison. Have to be some damn big prisons then. If we keep giving in and not standing up and if we keep fearing, this is what will come for us.

It is all our fault, this cabal did not sneak its way in, it manipulated us into wanting it, we accepted it because of fear from the very begining, and let the power go into their hands because "it was for our own protection" and without thinking we let them in.

If they had power they would not need to manipulate, they would complete their plan right under us without us knowing, but this doesn't happen, because they will only ever be able to use fear to control us, "a great leader creates fear into their people, and then uses it against their enemies" this is how they thnk.

Do not fear, think for yourself, listen to your heart, you know what is right and wrong, you do not need a leader to tell you this.

#488 2021-11-19 15:42:35

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

It's in the vax and partialy in the swabs is my guess, judging from what I see and symptoms of everyone around me who is vaxed getting ill.

Correct, the nasty stuff is mainly in the jab (avoid at all costs), then in the PCR tests (go for a spit test), but sadly the nano-particles also are in chemtrails (live somewhere "off" to evade that and use a "chembuster"), industrial food (eat natural stuff only), also 3-5G/WiFi (reduce/avoid radiation), and lastly in the passive spread from the vaxxed people.

Living healthy as above outlined (preferably somewhere natural), assisting this with Vitamin C and other home remedies as well as raising one's frequency and reconnecting to one's Higher Self can get you through all those unharmed.

I prepared for this situation right in time a couple of years ago, but I see that getting out of the current mess while e.g. living penniless in a heavily oppressed city is tricky now. Guess that only works if having friends in safer places.

This means that it is time to truly organize a rebellion, because otherwise there'll be nobody left for it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#489 2021-11-19 15:58:55

Tyndlar

It is definetly the time that more and more need to fully rebel, I want to see everyone standing up against this and to see everything changing for the better, in the hope of a better, peaceful connection without psychopaths in control and no way of letting them in ever again, I want to see this before I am no longer here.

We MUST rebel against all measures, ignore their threats, don't fear them. If everyone doesn't fear them, if no one listens to their lies, see's this for what it is then they have no power if we stop what they want us to do.

#490 2021-11-20 09:22:11

07wideeyes

I, too, am in with the fighting spirit. Have been always over the past couple of years, but now the circumstances call out for it even more urgently. It's a tonic to come to this great little place this morning and find these posts with such spirit. I slept badly, really affected by the super-nasty psychopathic stuff in Austria. I was there only two years ago, and found many decent human beings there. I guess it's their opportunity to show themselves in the face of 'evil'. Stay strong, everyone!!! x

#491 2021-11-20 12:50:07

Tyndlar

Within these times we see the faces of those who would blindly follow Hitler back then if they were there...

They cannot imprison all of us, even if they did, it isn't the end, it will never be the end until we are free and the greedy psychopaths slide back into their caves.

I've been to Austria, it was very beautiful, looks also like a good place to escape into the forests, the mountains and the countryside if you are self sufficient.

I want to escape this Country, England and wish I was in Texas, but if we decide to run away, it's not going to make anything easier, I realise now it is running away from our responsibilities and leaving the control in the wrong hands still, and letting it gain more power... we have to face our fear head on..

Fighting for our freedom in a none violent but rebellion way and not fearing them, not fearing death, I am able to see and communicate with others in the astral and have seen many things with others also with me, death is never the end but even after this life, we are still battling our own matrix's which form our own realities.

We won't be able to hide in our little huts in the forest if we ignore this growing darkness creeping and gaining more power, if we flee this problem and hide our heads in the sand, it doesn't make it go away, it will not leave you alone just because you hid in the forest, the world will still end up changing into the distopia that it is speeding towards and a dictatorship is faster aproaching, no one will have freedom over their own bodies or lives ever again if this does not change, it is time to not be afraid.

#492 2021-11-21 08:14:07

mitkobs

Genoveva wrote:

While we are busy elsewhere, they do this:

https://www.studyfinds.org/vaccines-sal … ng-plants/

Probably fear mongering. Soon they might claim that vaccines will be placed in the air and water. They have to make people to feel hopeless and rounded all the time, with no relieve and no solution.

#493 2021-11-21 13:36:23

mitkobs

I remove my attention from mainstream media and if some info occurs to slip into my mind I do not believe anything said. Ignorance in this case is a bliss. I read between the lines, catching signs, symbolism, manipulation and tendencies of all that.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-21 13:40:19)

#494 2021-11-21 13:48:34

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I remove my attention from mainstream media and if some info occurs to slip into my mind I do not believe anything said. Ignorance in this case is a bliss. I read between the lines, catching signs, symbolism, manipulation and tendencies of all that.

This approach, while seemingly similar to the sheeplings' ignorance, indeed has merits, because it allows you to keep your frequency up by thinking in terms of self-empowerment and solutions instead of fear and panic.

Of course, such only works after one has actually understood the issue and makes a decision to such path while generally keeping oneself safe and working on helping the situation. Otherwise this would be like hiding oneself away, which helps nobody in the long term because the problems will grow if not opposed.

#495 2021-11-22 03:17:29

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Genoveva wrote:

Exposing the dirty works of the cabal is empowering and it obliterates negativity.

Those who still choose to generate fear, may want to try denouncing the evil, and they will find that the truth has an inbuilt code which is the propulsion for ascension.

Hmmm?? In 'normie land', 'exposing' the dirty works of the cabal IS negative news, negative focus, negative attention. I've been kicked out of groups, and labelled; negative dark information person,  for trying to show the horrific and multi-year, indepth influence and control the cabal has had. I'm still carrying on and I see the power of the; 'collective all eyes on the dark cabal agenda's'; as potent and what I promote. Just sayin' it gets lumped into 'negative' information and focus.
Also there's the 'power and intention of our minds' bit that many Cosmic Agency videos and many 'spiritual-reality' speakers have alluded to....this always confuses me???!!!!

The TRUTH is astoudingly beautiful and also horrifically terrifying. How do we communicate with each other within that??

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#496 2021-11-22 03:53:42

Happy

Cosmic Sea wrote:

The TRUTH is astoudingly beautiful and also horrifically terrifying. How do we communicate with each other within that??

I think you touch upon the choice within our so-called "free will" here. But it's a kind of paradox, really, because if we knew it all it would just be a matter of alignment - not really a choice. In this perspective, choice and options become dependent on lack of knowledge, and of the uncertainty of consequences within the different alternatives.

So what we are receptive for becomes dependent on the information we already have integrated within our world-view. We can do like Mitkobs indicated above - and valid for myself for that matter: shut out the mainstream media to enable our own "filtering" of the news. The problem with this is that it requires extensive surfing and activity to sort our the many sources of real news. And this may lead to what is described as information overflow - often mentioned in connection with smart-phone addiction and “modern life-style” in general.

This can have many expressions, but usually it results in a resistance to information from unexpected or unsought for sources. Such resistance is what I suspect is what we see with our families and dear ones, who will not accept it when we talk about what the jab does, and the agenda behind it.

To "normal people," addicted to having the nose attached to the phone-screen it becomes too much, I guess. I have been frustrated by this, and haven't seen any solution to it. It just makes me sad...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#497 2021-11-22 09:51:25

07wideeyes

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Exposing the dirty works of the cabal is empowering and it obliterates negativity.

Those who still choose to generate fear, may want to try denouncing the evil, and they will find that the truth has an inbuilt code which is the propulsion for ascension.

Hmmm?? In 'normie land', 'exposing' the dirty works of the cabal IS negative news, negative focus, negative attention. I've been kicked out of groups, and labelled; negative dark information person,  for trying to show the horrific and multi-year, indepth influence and control the cabal has had. I'm still carrying on and I see the power of the; 'collective all eyes on the dark cabal agenda's'; as potent and what I promote. Just sayin' it gets lumped into 'negative' information and focus.
Also there's the 'power and intention of our minds' bit that many Cosmic Agency videos and many 'spiritual-reality' speakers have alluded to....this always confuses me???!!!!

Cosmic Sea, what you say may have some truth in 'normie land'; but I don't think Genoveva is referring to this distorted vision of reality when she refers to the empowering effects of exposing the cabal. It is the dark forces that are generating fear and negativity in general, it is to their advantage in a number of ways. If 'normies' opt to go with the fear-perpetuating cabal narrative, that's their business. But it seems to me that, once you have seen through the dirty tricks, the fear dissipates - you see the situation for what it is, and fear-panic gets replaced by a cooler appraisal. Generally speaking. Which is not to say that the 'exposers', like us, won't have our bad days from time to time.

#498 2021-11-22 11:12:33

Robert369

Happy wrote:

So what we are receptive for becomes dependent on the information we already have integrated within our world-view. We can do like Mitkobs indicated above - and valid for myself for that matter: shut out the mainstream media to enable our own "filtering" of the news. The problem with this is that it requires extensive surfing and activity to sort our the many sources of real news. And this may lead to what is described as information overflow - often mentioned in connection with smart-phone addiction and “modern life-style” in general.

This can have many expressions, but usually it results in a resistance to information from unexpected or unsought for sources. Such resistance is what I suspect is what we see with our families and dear ones, who will not accept it when we talk about what the jab does, and the agenda behind it.

To "normal people," addicted to having the nose attached to the phone-screen it becomes too much, I guess. I have been frustrated by this, and haven't seen any solution to it. It just makes me sad...

I see another way for handling this, which is what I am doing from a higher frequency perspective:

Inner knowing how things work out while most details are irrelevant because they are just more of the same old that has been thrown at Humanity for ages, just in new clothes.

Thus, once understanding what is going on, the details are less important except if needing acute solutions, and in that case the details come to me by one way or another for investigation. This means that there is no need for active rummaging through 99% misinformation on the internet, wasting one's time and putting energy into those wrong things which would amplify them.

Luckily I also can combine this with my ability to directly find whatever I seek in the internet trash pile without going through all the nonsense.

I would call this "living in the flow" or "allowing to get guided" because I know it will end, just the path there still needs to unfold.

As result of this, I am able to ignore most of the madness - especially since I pulled myself out of it sufficiently as to not be affected -, and prepare myself and others for the future which is something that must be done by those who have such skills and in parallel to removing the current madness.

#499 2021-11-22 13:14:30

Happy

You hit the bull's eye in my view here, Robert. That was one of the most powerful effects I found by throwing out the TV-set almost two decades ago - the strengthening of intuition (- understood as "an affirming or confirming sense of what is fundamentally correct or self-evident in order to reach a goal, or to achieve an understanding").

And the funny thing about flow, which you connect to opening up to guidance here - which I can fully confirm - is that it was described by Polish psychologists 30-40 years ago to be one of the most creative and productive states of mind. It is no doubt a result of an intact connection between mind, body, and soul/higher-selves.

[Edit: I find that the best description of it is: You don't do whatever you do - you are what you do. Meaning... you become the very process you engage in...]

And for the sadness... I think Yazhi is preparing us for this by reminding us that we all will have to face the transition of death at one point, and we better focus on what we can do while living - to make a difference in this world.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#500 2021-11-22 13:44:46

Tyndlar

Back in April this year, I had a vision that there would be a blackout "lights out" situation which would be temporary, and a transition to the new "internet".
Also that more investigations towards the papaya side effects and legal action against the crimes against Human Rights laws in England, which then would open up an investigation into this scam, finding it was targeting the vulnerable for money and Boris as well as others would then be on trial because of this, and then the fall would begin after this.

I still feel that this is true, it may happen if it is a proper vision. The only thing is it also feels like they are speeding things up in the harshest way, to get done what damage they can before it is ended. I also feel this is a way to try gain as much power as quickly as possible to try and stop anyone from being able to do anything (like the FDA made it 55 years before we are allowed to see the damn data, which most of us won't be here by then and it may be too late and obvious by then anyway which is what they want), and to make it hard for anyone to investigate, to keep them safe from a court trial and facing the consiquences of their actions too, but this also is making them more obvious by doing this, so they seem to be speed running the whole thing through desperation.

I could be wrong, this is only from visions and what I can sense.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-22 13:46:34)

Board footer