You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-05 23:20:57

07wideeyes

Condolences, Love, to Gosia

Dear Gosia, I just read about your father's dying. I am very sad to hear this, and send all my love to you at this moment - as I'm sure others on this forum do. It is typical of your courage that you wanted to do the show with Jean-Claude before announcing it.

I feel upset, and a little angry - all of which makes little difference to anything. But you are not the first person I know who has been so clearly opposed to the pathogen nonsense in general, and the shots in particular, who has lost someone in their family as a result of the toxic injections. Such experiences will only make us more determined, I guess: it's not just a game, it's for real and it's ugly.

Take whatever time you need, do whatever you require to absorb the situation, Gosia. That's my wish, anyhow. I am deeply grateful for all that  you have done and continue to do. Even with its ups and downs, this forum is a beautiful little place, too, and it owes its existence to you. So thank you. All best wishes to you and family,  With heart,  xx

#2 2021-11-05 23:35:07

Re: Condolences, Love, to Gosia

I second the sentiment. These issues weigh heavily on me every day, and I am saddened to learn of this news. I am sending my love and lending my strength.

righteously indignant

#3 2021-11-06 00:39:47

Bigfeet_E

Allready made a similar comment in the YT community section, but gladly send my heartfelt support in here aswell.
As both my parents are in the same conditions, i've seen detrimental health declining results aswell. Unfortunately they don't want to hear my pov. They're pretty old and write it all down to their age. My father, 86 now i believe, has developed a motoric disfunction walking.
It actually started prior to the plandemic situation, combined with parkinson disease, wich i highly suspect are the results of their 'annual flushots' they've been started taking back then. Now i've noticed with their covid shots, my older 2G or 3G mobile tries to find connection to 'unknown provider' each time i come near them...

#4 2021-11-06 01:22:33

109 Rvk

My deepest condolences, stay strong.

#5 2021-11-06 05:09:31

I long for the day when the cabal and federation lie in ruins.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-06 05:16:41)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-11-06 06:20:52

adamkadmon

Dear Gosia, my sincere condolences for the loss of your father. I therefore send you my support and love. I hope that more people become aware to fight against this almost invisible enemy.

#7 2021-11-06 13:11:46

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you friends smile I am ok and working on new stuff as we speak. Shows does go on.

#8 2021-11-06 16:29:29

Vega

My condolences Gosia. I'm glad that you are fine and that you see death in a different way. I try as much as possible to integrate and live all this knowledge from this disclosure and other non-infiltrated sources so I too don't see death the same way anymore. My parents and brother are still holding and haven't succumbed to the growing social and financial pressure that the unvaxed are under here in Greece. As of today the only places where you don't need a test is supermarkets, pharmacies and churches. But my sister and brother in law did succumb to the pressure and took the jab, I am still kinda in denial about it and don't think about it too much but I also am and have been preparing myself mentally and emotionally and physically for the consequences of the slow genocide that is happening in front of my eyes, very slowly like frogs that are being boiled so slowly that they get used to it.

I personally am now transitioning into full "military"/fighter/battle mode mentality, and am starting to think in "military" terms, I am no longer a civilian but an elite special forces agent that is undercover behind enemy lines inside a hostile society. I still plan to live a happy life in the midst of all this and I am not gonna sacrifice myself to the cause but I will be living not as a delusional civilian in a fake peaceful society but as a happy warrior living in the midst of a hellish hostile society on a beautiful and non hellish natural planet.

We are lions and not kittens, all the work that we have been doing up until now has prepared us for this. We can still win this, both our personal struggles and the collective war, despite the impossible odds and conditions. We are all tired but we need to face those last remaining fears and issues that some of us are resisting and procrastinating and avoiding to face. Once we do face them then the fight becomes easier because we can maintain a high frequency and fight from a high frequency place and no longer spiral into a low frequencies because an unresolved trauma got triggered.

Anyway, stay strong and courageous everyone and be kind and unconditionally loving to yourself as much as you can. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-06 16:31:54)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

Board footer