You are not logged in.

#26 2021-11-06 20:34:11

Robert369
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Vega wrote:

The timeline that NekronianAmbassador is in is just one of the timelines, it is just a parallel version of this galaxy. The fact that NecronianAmbassador and his race is in that timeline/parallel version of the galaxy doesn't mean that you are in that parallel version of reality too. I don't resonate with that timeline at all which means that I am not in that timeline, I am not in the version of reality that NA is describing. I strongly resonate with the timeline and version of reality that the Taygetan race is in, which means that is the version of reality or a very similar one that is a match to my vibration.

And in that version of reality, in that timeline the galaxy is in very healthy state, the orion wars are over, the federation has the regressive parasitic races under control.

I like this approach and agree to it: Each of us is in their own timeline and universe, and where one actually ends up depends on one's own chosen path - at least if one is sufficiently connected as to even influence one's timeline (which e.g. the disconnected masses are unlikely to do).

In this regards I had other higher density beings reply to me on my questions about "I see this and that to be going on in our galaxy" (which is pretty much what Yazhi explains), and due to their "high level" which lacks detail insight down here they simply said that this indeed is happening in one of the timelines.

So, I guess it is important to understand that there are many different realities in parallel, and what is true in one of them might not be valid in another. And at a "too high level" it is impossible to see which the current timeline actually is; plus, the future isn't decided anyways as it will unfold as per the free will of the involved consciousnesses.

This being said: I like to outline that the GF is part of our galaxy's problem, while the regressive races and the parasitic races are not the same - in fact, some of them are actively influencing the GF and/or even part of it without them realizing.

If the GF and their members would actually stay true to the original charter, everything could be fine. But at this point they clearly follow an unintended agenda that even violates their own charter - just like the mind-controlled masses on our planet do things they never would if being their own master.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#27 2021-11-06 23:45:52

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Grivehn wrote:

Cannot claim I understand everything crystal clearly, Nekronian Ambassador, but I think I get the gist of it. Thank you for your reply, truly, and to others as well. It is good to hear that - while invisible, and I cant stress enough that Im sick of invisible, fake, metaphors, prophecies etc. - help exists out there. And that after this life, oblivion doesnt automatically awaits.

I suppose its possible to even escape to the past, or indeed to different timelines to avoid facing this threat on a personal level. Not to mention different galaxies. Outside this life, anyhow.

I would question that how it is even possible that things go out of order, balance, and not according to higher beings' plans, when they exist outside and above time. Sounds like mismanagement or apathy indeed. There should be nothing going on thats not according to their designs, thats why they are the 'gamemasters'. Can I get a refund? Sigh. I guess Im too simple-minded to understand such things.

Just to pitch in to discussion on your name. Necromancy is indeed the magic of death/undeath in a lot of fantasy down here. I also remembered the Warhammer 40K race called Necrons. Which started out as killer robots without souls of massive ancient powers. Resembling ancient Egypt culture, in space, and all black and green. They were once a living race, but their bodies deteriorated so much they 'upgraded' them.
Either way, its either just the Cabal distorting things as usual, or names can indeed sometimes be the same, or very similar, even across galaxies.

Interesting thoughts, Grivehn. What, though, is in a word and its etymology? Perhaps more than it seems? I recall that in certain texts I find to be more or less reputable, that at the time before the final destruction of the remnant civilization of Atlantis, there were two other nations that were more or less advanced in some way. One was in the area of India and the Middle East called Suernis, the people of Jehova. The other was in Egypt and Africa, called Nekropan. I am not sure the etymology of those sound complexes always indicated undeath or what we now would call necromancy. Perhaps the association came later?


righteously indignant

Offline

#28 2021-11-07 03:33:25

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Grivehn wrote:

Cannot claim I understand everything crystal clearly, Nekronian Ambassador, but I think I get the gist of it. Thank you for your reply, truly, and to others as well. It is good to hear that - while invisible, and I cant stress enough that Im sick of invisible, fake, metaphors, prophecies etc. - help exists out there. And that after this life, oblivion doesnt automatically awaits.

I suppose its possible to even escape to the past, or indeed to different timelines to avoid facing this threat on a personal level. Not to mention different galaxies. Outside this life, anyhow.

I would question that how it is even possible that things go out of order, balance, and not according to higher beings' plans, when they exist outside and above time. Sounds like mismanagement or apathy indeed. There should be nothing going on thats not according to their designs, thats why they are the 'gamemasters'. Can I get a refund? Sigh. I guess Im too simple-minded to understand such things.

Just to pitch in to discussion on your name. Necromancy is indeed the magic of death/undeath in a lot of fantasy down here. I also remembered the Warhammer 40K race called Necrons. Which started out as killer robots without souls of massive ancient powers. Resembling ancient Egypt culture, in space, and all black and green. They were once a living race, but their bodies deteriorated so much they 'upgraded' them.
Either way, its either just the Cabal distorting things as usual, or names can indeed sometimes be the same, or very similar, even across galaxies.

Do not think that you are simple minded as that is an unnecessary self-denigration.  The fact that you are in this forum searching for additional knowledge is a clear statement of that not being the case.  Help is always within too and that is where I would always encourage you to go; to not depend upon myself nor any other to make a definitive decision on something.

It is quite alright even if it does not all make sense initially.  It is also alright if it does not make sense at all.  Our only objective is to merely present the information and to allow others to do what they feel they need to with it.  We have no need to prove of or force anything as that is not the goal.  All have a right to make their own choices and there is no "bad" choice.  Even those of the GONE fall systems, that is what they have chosen to do via free will.  Nothing is lost with respect to Source at all.  We would recommend that you go within yourself and internalize it and then make your own determinations accordingly.

I will address two things here.  First is the misconception stated earlier about this being channeled information.  It is nothing of the sort as I do not engage in channeling and never have; I have no need of it.  No external being or group ever comes in and takes over this form, light-body or otherwise, nor do I engage in any trance activities.  If the error in perception came from my use of the term "we" always, it is because there is no distinction between myself and the rest of my race, hence why it is written as such.  Crystal Dragon has a better understanding of this having his own knowledge of prior incarnations and STAR-ONE has an even more unique understanding of this from Law of One and knowing of the existence of entity gestalts.

The second with regards to my account name here.  I am quite aware of the Nekro/Necro connotations from written language down here.  The Nekronians are a group that we had assisted with regards to development/evolution, hence the name of NekronianAmbassador, meaning one to them, not "of" them.  They are not the only ones, there are several others we have worked with across time (or at least what I can remember being in this physical body at this time; wouldn't doubt if there are more).  They are far from a "dead" race (as the linguistics here would imply) and are very kind actually.

Again, people may believe what they wish with this, all up to them.  We make no judgements.

Offline

#29 2021-11-07 15:51:33

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Grivehn: based on my own observations, I would second the idea that you are not simple minded at all. Far from it. Honesty is a virtue, including honest assessment and communication of one's shadow aspects. A person who is operating on a "simple minded level" would not have a fraction of your observation skills. You have a certain level of innate empathic and psionic abilities, combined with an ability to understand context and symbolism and to read between the lines, and see things that others ignore or miss. This ability has impressed me more than you would perhaps think.

The Hero's journey is never easy. You consider the dragon much the proverbial "ugly beast". Consider the "silly little fairytales" in the human collective consciousness, about how such beasts transform. A large part is inner work and shadow integration. An equally big part is realizing one's own inherent self-worth, and graciously accepting a loving helping hand.

Don't beat yourself up. You are so much more than you give yourself credit for, and you are in good company.


righteously indignant

Offline

#30 2021-11-07 16:40:18

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@NekronianAmbassador It's not just the "we", it's that you talk exactly like all the people that channel, you also say "this vessel" just like the channeled entities do when they are talking about the channeler. And the way you talk I am still not sure if two people/entities are talking to me or one gestalt entity. When I listen to Abraham Hicks channelings for example I understand that there are two separate entities involved, one is Esther Hicks the channeler and the other is Abraham. And I understand when Esther is speaking and when Abraham is speaking. You switch between "I" and "we" when you talk and now that you say that you are not channeling when you use "we" or "this vessel", I am more confused about it.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#31 2021-11-07 16:43:35

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Nitpicking everyone's semantics and style of communication apart to find suspicion and fault in everything that people say is not good use of the discernment faculties.


righteously indignant

Offline

#32 2021-11-07 17:38:18

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Grivehn: based on my own observations, I would second the idea that you are not simple minded at all. Far from it. Honesty is a virtue, including honest assessment and communication of one's shadow aspects. A person who is operating on a "simple minded level" would not have a fraction of your observation skills. You have a certain level of innate empathic and psionic abilities, combined with an ability to understand context and symbolism and to read between the lines, and see things that others ignore or miss. This ability has impressed me more than you would perhaps think.

The Hero's journey is never easy. You consider the dragon much the proverbial "ugly beast". Consider the "silly little fairytales" in the human collective consciousness, about how such beasts transform. A large part is inner work and shadow integration. An equally big part is realizing one's own inherent self-worth, and graciously accepting a loving helping hand.

Don't beat yourself up. You are so much more than you give yourself credit for, and you are in good company.

I agree with what you say about Grivehn - much more than you give yourself credit for. Another example, which I was going to mention elsewhere. In the 'condolences to Gosia' thread, Grivehn wrote something like: 'I'm not cheering on people's dying by the millions. May be easier once they're gone....' I found this a brilliant juxtaposition of viewpoints, way past the typical 3D way of seeing things, which tends to look for 'one truth, one right and one wrong', which we pit against each other. But he put these apparently opposing things side by side -the dying is terrible; maybe things will be easier afterwards - without playing the right/wrong dualistic trip.

There are fantastic beings on this forum. They tend to have a kind-of well-formed 'self', which can create problems when there are differences of attitude. We need to be tolerant without falling into being' nice' or politically correct 'it's all one, it's all the same'. When I have spent some time 'out there' in the unconsciously matrix world, it is always a relief to return here. I feel we sometimes lose sight of how fortunate we are to be in contact with each other and with the Taygetans and Swarunians. It's a different world.... It also means that other stuff that I originally go online to do doesn't get done, because I pop in here and get involved here instead....

Offline

#33 2021-11-07 20:44:03

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Grivehn wrote:

Thank you, folks. Didnt mean to write originally, but felt like that needs to be said, at least. Sometimes I can still fall back to 'depression mode', and that wording was proof of that. Im not half as conscious (even writing my own words) or knowledgeable based on writing styles, and wouldnt want to over or mis-analyze anyone either.

I can naturally agree with that there are amazing and unique people up here. Without this forum, and this content, Id have pretty much nobody to talk to during these times. A few 'normie pals' here and there about surface topics... but certainly no deep conversations.

As a last note on dragons. I wish they were good. I said it before too as example, but World of Warcraft has some dragons in lore Id love to be the friend of. Caring, wise, noble, kind. Thats how they can be, if they want to. Alexstrasza, leader of reds, has a title called 'Life-Binder'. She is a friend, healer and protector to mortals. I've got my own red dragon char, who is also friendly, cheerful and sees value in humans, for example. Id prefer dragons to be like that for sure. A shining example to others. Not like Deathwing the Destroyer, madman, mass murderer and traitor (also from WoW).

Alexstrasza the Life Binder is an excellent example of a warrior spirit and strong divine feminine leadership archetype, who is strong in the healing and humanitarian aspect. I archetypally resonate with and respect such imagery deeply. I am here any time you'd like to chat. If you ever have anything you'd like to address or any concerns you would like to talk about with a friend, I would not be bothered at all if you dropped me an email. My account here is connected to my Protonmail. No pressure, but I'm here any time.


righteously indignant

Offline

#34 2021-11-07 21:40:14

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

07wideeyes wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Grivehn: based on my own observations, I would second the idea that you are not simple minded at all. Far from it. Honesty is a virtue, including honest assessment and communication of one's shadow aspects. A person who is operating on a "simple minded level" would not have a fraction of your observation skills. You have a certain level of innate empathic and psionic abilities, combined with an ability to understand context and symbolism and to read between the lines, and see things that others ignore or miss. This ability has impressed me more than you would perhaps think.

The Hero's journey is never easy. You consider the dragon much the proverbial "ugly beast". Consider the "silly little fairytales" in the human collective consciousness, about how such beasts transform. A large part is inner work and shadow integration. An equally big part is realizing one's own inherent self-worth, and graciously accepting a loving helping hand.

Don't beat yourself up. You are so much more than you give yourself credit for, and you are in good company.

I agree with what you say about Grivehn - much more than you give yourself credit for. Another example, which I was going to mention elsewhere. In the 'condolences to Gosia' thread, Grivehn wrote something like: 'I'm not cheering on people's dying by the millions. May be easier once they're gone....' I found this a brilliant juxtaposition of viewpoints, way past the typical 3D way of seeing things, which tends to look for 'one truth, one right and one wrong', which we pit against each other. But he put these apparently opposing things side by side -the dying is terrible; maybe things will be easier afterwards - without playing the right/wrong dualistic trip.

There are fantastic beings on this forum. They tend to have a kind-of well-formed 'self', which can create problems when there are differences of attitude. We need to be tolerant without falling into being' nice' or politically correct 'it's all one, it's all the same'. When I have spent some time 'out there' in the unconsciously matrix world, it is always a relief to return here. I feel we sometimes lose sight of how fortunate we are to be in contact with each other and with the Taygetans and Swarunians. It's a different world.... It also means that other stuff that I originally go online to do doesn't get done, because I pop in here and get involved here instead....

I have said sth similar before so I wanna add my signature to what CrystalDragon and wideeyes are saying.

And I would also like to remind you Grivehn (and everyone else reading this) of the Joan Manifesto Message. It's now or never, time is running out. If you haven't already now is the time to make the final decision: Do you wanna continue fighting even in these conditions and in these impossible odds, or are you done, that is not what you feel, you've done your part "for king and country".

This message came just at the right time for me cause although I wanted to keep fighting I was losing my motivation cause a part of me was already exhausted and the conditions and odds are impossible. I wasn't sure how to fight this type of almost impossible battle? And who better to give guidance and clarity about this than Yazhi. Everything Yazhi said in this message gave me the clarity I needed and helped me realize that I do want to keep fighting even in these odds, and how to fight this type of assymetrical war against all odds. And personally I feel like I have already won against the cabal because on a personal level there is absolutely nothing they can do to break me mentally or emotionally or spiritually, they can break my body but not me, and even my body I will do everything I can to protect it. So for me this is mostly a fight for the species.

(bold emphasis mine)

If we fight, it has to be because we want to. Not because we expect any results. We can't even know how much we are causing effects if any. We can't even know how many people look at our stuff. So we must go on because that is what we feel we must do. "For our souls" or whatever corny reason we may make up.

But if that is over, if that is not what you feel, then no use going on, we've done our part "for king and country" as the British saying goes. Enough is enough, unless it's not enough.

I continue because I have this inner drive that makes me fight and fight and ignore the odds. Even against unbelievable odds, you can win!! All you must do is keep pushing and pushing, fighting and fighting, even when everything is grim!

But... we all die any way! It's not about dying or not, but about dying well, with a meaning. I'm a lioness, I´d rather die fighting than being submissive.

I use people as a weapon? People ARE weapon. The only one. It´s people standing up or Cabal wins. We need to do this for our sake, not for an impossible objective. We fight for our integrity. To say yes I was on Earth when all that happened! I was there, and I fought against all that. And they did not break me! They can stab me, make me explode, burn me alive, whatever. But I'm still here and I'm not broken!

The only ones holding the key to solving all the problems of Earth are you, the people! As I have so done my best to describe why, remember you do create your reality, both individual and collective through your thoughts and actions! I know and I realize how hard that is to see as true but it is true and it is probably the most set in stone law in this universe we are all in.

It is now or never! It is the fight for your life and for your species! You are being exterminated, and I'm not being negative because I'm telling you this, I'm being utter realistic! Someone must tell you this, the hard truth, and if it's me then it´s me who must tell you.

You must do whatever you can now, and I mean now. Join resistance groups, make a new one, move your lawyers and medical doctors. If you are alone then just watch your corner, do not bash yourself for what you think you should be able to do and for whatever reason you are not being able to do it at this exact time.

Don't expose yourself, you are the awaken ones, and you are more valuable than gold for your species, for your communities and your families, be it that they share this knowing with you or not. Because I'm well aware that for most of you it has been close to impossible to even start to convince your close friends and relatives about what you know is going on, and you all feel alone and misunderstood as well as miserable. You are not alone, there are many like you all over the world! I know it is hard, but it is a test of pure character.

This is not the time to set down your guard! This is the time to set yourself in a battle mode to save yourselves. Even if all you can is save yourself, that is a lot! Do whatever you can! Do it now! This is a warning! You are running out of time!

All you must do is protect yourself and at the same time develop mass disobedience! That is the way to change the collective unconscious that is generating all this mayhem on Earth! You can win! No negative future is set in stone, and you are many awakened ones. You must say NO to whatever is hurting you, in your power and in your right!

Large fights, even wars, have been won by a bunch of highly trained soldiers that have had to face larger forces where they have been outnumbered by more than 20 to 1. This concept is called asymmetrical warfare. This is how small combat Elite Groups work, such as Russian Spetsnaz, British S.A.S. and American Navy Seals, and Delta Force, where small groups of 4 to 8 people, sometimes as small a force as one (1) Special Forces soldier has faced greater forces and succeeded.

Not all is lost. And the future is not set in stone for you, nor is it for the Earth at large. You are perfectly capable of achieving great things. All you need is to work towards the desired direction, with the best knowledge you can get, and trusting yourself, believing in yourself.

And one more video I would recommend watching: Take Your Power Back - Teal Swan

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-07 21:44:31)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#35 2021-11-07 21:52:58

Bigfeet_E
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Vega wrote:

@NekronianAmbassador It's not just the "we", it's that you talk exactly like all the people that channel, you also say "this vessel" just like the channeled entities do when they are talking about the channeler. And the way you talk I am still not sure if two people/entities are talking to me or one gestalt entity. When I listen to Abraham Hicks channelings for example I understand that there are two separate entities involved, one is Esther Hicks the channeler and the other is Abraham. And I understand when Esther is speaking and when Abraham is speaking. You switch between "I" and "we" when you talk and now that you say that you are not channeling when you use "we" or "this vessel", I am more confused about it.

I believe the confusing part you experience is rooted in how we are used to think in terms of seperate individual beings, seeing this is the unconsious default state of our 3rd dimensional and 3rd densonal environment that still is dominant. As one isn't attuned yet or anchored in the realisation that integration of our other selves we tend to flip-flop our idea's of points of view and so keep the illusion alive of seperatism. I recognise the aparant in-between-zone tending to identify one from the other as source of con-fusion.

It reminds me of the valuable lesson Bashar/Darryl Anka presented that it is never this 'or' that, but that it is really this 'and' that, in many situations. The idea of such fusion is uncommon to the human psyche, untill we experience it for ourselves. Yet on a more basic level we have no trouble understanding it like fingers can make a hand. I used to wonder and explore such experience of finding connection with 'higher self'. How such a movement works.

First one might wish/desire/demand 'they' come to 'you' coming 'down', as you feel this reach in to the dark leads unfruitfull. Then one tries to reach 'them' through going 'up' and hit a sealing aswell as one is still thethered in the home of the human body and don't really wish to seperate from it, as it is part of your self identification. A frustrating process of confusion and searching. At some point a realisation kicks in that there is no movement but a shift in perception that is key to render the flow of the bond and pierce the veil of seperation illusion.

I suppose the intensity and clarity is practise of inner mirror reflection as it is a density shift of perception. The more one gets used to it, the more it becomes absorbed, fused, in-te(rra)-grade. Pretty much same principal of any dis-covery of that wich was covered from our sight. The process of integration takes time and furtile space to learn. These are my thoughts on it anyway. I'm stil processing aswell, often loosing the way as circumstances distract my focus.

Offline

#36 2021-11-07 22:12:54

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Nitpicking everyone's semantics and style of communication apart to find suspicion and fault in everything that people say is not good use of the discernment faculties.

A forum member is posting posts and sharing a message in a style that only people that channel use.

So that's why I called his message channeling.

He/she clarified that it's not channeling.

And I clarified further why I assumed it's channeling and that if it's not channeling then I am confused about this style of communication.


There is no intent on nitpicking or trying to find suspicion and fault.

If being fair is important to you then you need to keep in mind that the whole Ymar situation and the fact that we don't see things the same way about that issue, can distort your perception about me and my motives if you are not paying attention.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#37 2021-11-07 22:22:52

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

I am very much paying attention, Vega. That being said, I do not wish for this thread to devolve in the same way that many others have lately, so I will refrain from petty arguments. Live and let live. If there's a learning experience to be had, it will be had, so I suppose we can agree to disagree on some topics. I do appreciate your contribution of the Joan Manifesto. Do and speak as you will, then. I'm not here to stop you or try to shut you up.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-07 22:23:11)


righteously indignant

Offline

#38 2021-11-07 22:34:45

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Vega wrote:

@NekronianAmbassador It's not just the "we", it's that you talk exactly like all the people that channel, you also say "this vessel" just like the channeled entities do when they are talking about the channeler. And the way you talk I am still not sure if two people/entities are talking to me or one gestalt entity. When I listen to Abraham Hicks channelings for example I understand that there are two separate entities involved, one is Esther Hicks the channeler and the other is Abraham. And I understand when Esther is speaking and when Abraham is speaking. You switch between "I" and "we" when you talk and now that you say that you are not channeling when you use "we" or "this vessel", I am more confused about it.

I believe the confusing part you experience is rooted in how we are used to think in terms of seperate individual beings, seeing this is the unconsious default state of our 3rd dimensional and 3rd densonal environment that still is dominant. As one isn't attuned yet or anchored in the realisation that integration of our other selves we tend to flip-flop our idea's of points of view and so keep the illusion alive of seperatism. I recognise the aparant in-between-zone tending to identify one from the other as source of con-fusion.

It reminds me of the valuable lesson Bashar/Darryl Anka presented that it is never this 'or' that, but that it is really this 'and' that, in many situations. The idea of such fusion is uncommon to the human psyche, untill we experience it for ourselves. Yet on a more basic level we have no trouble understanding it like fingers can make a hand. I used to wonder and explore such experience of finding connection with 'higher self'. How such a movement works.

First one might wish/desire/demand 'they' come to 'you' coming 'down', as you feel this reach in to the dark leads unfruitfull. Then one tries to reach 'them' through going 'up' and hit a sealing aswell as one is still thethered in the home of the human body and don't really wish to seperate from it, as it is part of your self identification. A frustrating process of confusion and searching. At some point a realisation kicks in that there is no movement but a shift in perception that is key to render the flow of the bond and pierce the veil of seperation illusion.

I suppose the intensity and clarity is practise of inner mirror reflection as it is a density shift of perception. The more one gets used to it, the more it becomes absorbed, fused, in-te(rra)-grade. Pretty much same principal of any dis-covery of that wich was covered from our sight. The process of integration takes time and furtile space to learn. These are my thoughts on it anyway. I'm stil processing aswell, often loosing the way as circumstances distract my focus.

I am familiar with The Yahyel and Sassani and I really like their material and cosmology, I have listened a lot of Bashar and all the other Yahyel and Sassani channels. My confusion is more simple and "practical", I am simply confused about whether we are talking to two entities or one. When I listen to Bashar I know there are two beings and I know when Daryl is speaking and when Bashar is speaking. If NA is one being then is he only a "we", a gestalt being and is using "I" only for our sake, I don't know. And it's not that important I just expressed my confusion and clarified why I assumed it was channeling.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#39 2021-11-07 22:57:04

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I am very much paying attention, Vega. That being said, I do not wish for this thread to devolve in the same way that many others have lately, so I will refrain from petty arguments. Live and let live. If there's a learning experience to be had, it will be had, so I suppose we can agree to disagree on some topics. I do appreciate your contribution of the Joan Manifesto. Do and speak as you will, then. I'm not here to stop you or try to shut you up.

Then don't make such unfair statements. If you make that statement about me then what am I supposed to do? I have to stand up for myself.

Standing up for my self is not petty behavior. You chose to get involved and make that statement and now I am the villain and I am the one who is derailing the thread. It is you who started this, I was addressing NekronianAmbassador with the previous posts and not you.

You can have one more reply to this if you want and then let's end it here, I am not gonna continue this further cause that would be petty.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#40 2021-11-08 00:19:19

Genoveva
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@Vega, NA has made it clear that he belongs to a group realm. So the appellation "we" is expressing the group consciousness level, a commitment to the truth, and lack of ego (he cannot truthfully represent the supperior knowledge as individual achievement, even when it is an individual contribution to the group). Also, it shows that he is longing to return to his natural harmonics. For entities who evolved to the level of group holographic structure, the state of individuality is painfully lacking in nuances.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#41 2021-11-08 05:59:14

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Vega wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I am very much paying attention, Vega. That being said, I do not wish for this thread to devolve in the same way that many others have lately, so I will refrain from petty arguments. Live and let live. If there's a learning experience to be had, it will be had, so I suppose we can agree to disagree on some topics. I do appreciate your contribution of the Joan Manifesto. Do and speak as you will, then. I'm not here to stop you or try to shut you up.

Then don't make such unfair statements. If you make that statement about me then what am I supposed to do? I have to stand up for myself.

Standing up for my self is not petty behavior. You chose to get involved and make that statement and now I am the villain and I am the one who is derailing the thread. It is you who started this, I was addressing NekronianAmbassador with the previous posts and not you.

You can have one more reply to this if you want and then let's end it here, I am not gonna continue this further cause that would be petty.

Don't worry about it. Whatever little misunderstanding there is or was, does not have to become a problem. I would rather it did not. Thank you for your contributions to the thread, and like I said, I do really appreciate the Joan Manifesto. That was quite thoughtful and very congruent with the intended tone of the discussion.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-08 06:00:40)


righteously indignant

Offline

#42 2021-11-09 06:01:00

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Genoveva wrote:

@Vega, NA has made it clear that he belongs to a group realm. So the appellation "we" is expressing the group consciousness level, a commitment to the truth, and lack of ego (he cannot truthfully represent the supperior knowledge as individual achievement, even when it is an individual contribution to the group). Also, it shows that he is longing to return to his natural harmonics. For entities who evolved to the level of group holographic structure, the state of individuality is painfully lacking in nuances.

Thank you for accurate definition Genoveva as it is greatly appreciated.  Yes, "I" do indeed long to return to my own "universe/dimensions" and to literally go back home permanently. 

Yes, as stated, when "I" use "we", it is an attempt using the limited communication abilities of here to state what we all see/know/think as a civilization group/conscious collective, meaning beyond "myself" down here on this earth.  The knowledge we share is not limited to ourselves, nor an elitist mentality; it belongs to everyone (by everyone we also mean beyond our race, but to all universal races).  Technically I could use "we" all the time really as "they" see what "I" do down here as well.  This experience has also altered our stance towards humanity as a whole as we have sought additional ways to help down here at this time due to how things currently are at planetary grid and genetic template levels.

When I have stated "vehicle" it is completely different from a defined channeling vessel.  By vehicle, I literally mean vehicle for my (i.e. this incarnation's time) upon this earth, meaning this carbon based external creation of 1st density atomic structure along with all of its merkabas, light body fields, etc.  I put little emphasis upon it, nor upon the things of 3D down here (I do not understand people's obsession with money, earthly longevity, or materialism for instance).  We came here to experience the state of affairs here and to assist where we could energetically and in terms of knowledge.  Once completed, this piece of consciousness will utilize core planetary spanner gate and plasmatic mechanics to transfigure itself atomically or it will go out via a bhardoah process and reassemble its quantum particles from the spiritual planes instead and then return home.

I too am familiar with Abraham-Hicks.  Listened to them for a number of years back in 2005.  However, unlike Esther who had to "bring in" Abraham which was separate from herself as Esther (due to a different soul matrix affiliation), I do not have to "bring in" my civilization (while you would see me in a human body at this time, I do not belong to a human soul matrix).  They are always there, just as "I" (meaning this current portion of consciousness incarnated in this human carbon based body) am always "with" them, unless there are issues in planetary grids which effect this 3D body structure.  We are One and there is no distinction.

The last thing we would like to mention is that our consciousness state is not that of a "hive mind" meaning where there is no "individualism" amongst civilization members and run by a singular control point.  We still possess varying degrees of identity at these levels, but these can be "set aside" to combine our consciousness states into a singular entity which is done by alterations to various "forms".

We hope this provides additional clarity on your questions and hope it avoids further discord as that is not the goal. 

You are always right to ask questions however and internalize things.

Offline

#43 2021-11-09 16:08:22

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Genoveva wrote:

Thanks for pointing out that it is not a hive mind, @NA. Indeed, I did not perceive it as a hive mind, either. When referring to the painful lack of nuances, I should have given more context, apparently.

In 3d, individuals crave for the ineffable 'touch' at soul level. Not the merging at mind level, as proposed by the cabal demented technocrats.

In 3d, the longing to resonate with another soul is oftentimes interpreted as the supreme quest for love. And although it is love, it's also a limiting view of what love is. Because, contrary to the distortions infiltrated by the parasitic entities in human concepts, love is absolute freedom.

In a couple, or in a group consciousness level, individuality is sovereign. The attraction is occurring due to the resonance. It's a fascination rather than a "merging" or a "possesion". Osho expressed this idea rather suggestively: nothing kills love faster than changing the other person in a way which should match your own view of the world. So, when individuality disappears it's like you having a relationship with yourself - which is unbelievably boring, because you are stuck in a limited condition, like Narcissus who cannot stop admiring his beauty in the reflections of a shiny surface.

In 3d, individuality is painfully lacking in nuances because of the many ignorant barriers which people build around themselves. It's a direct consequence of the mentality of 'lacking', sadly.

I resonate with a lot of truth in this statement. To me, unity and interconnectedness on every level looks like a beautiful mosaic. It fits together in wholeness because each individual piece is unique and unapologetically itself, fitting exactly where it should naturally fit in the greater framework. I prefer this to the idea of a very sterile and cynical, one could argue nihilistic hive mind mentality, like a great writhing homogenous mass of formless grey goo. That sort of idea does not appeal to me at all.


righteously indignant

Offline

#44 2021-11-09 19:26:56

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@NA I don't fully understand what you mean with the term human soul matrix, but I understand what the human collective and it's human collective unconscious is. When you say you do not belong to a human soul matrix, do you mean that you don't belong to the human collective? Like for example Yazhi and Athena are outside the Taygetan collective unconscious. Or for example Aneeka would be if she came down here with a ship. She would look human but she is not part of the human collective.

And were you always like that since you incarnated or did you have a period where there was a veil between your 3D "I" and your race and you merged back with your race after some type of awakening where that veil was removed?


And as a side note, I am already sharing too many Teal Swan videos here, but I was watching this video yesterday and it happens to be so relevant with this discussion that I can't resist and I'll share it. How to Get Enlightened - See Yourself as an Ecosystem - Teal Swan

And also I love these transcripts and are very relevant to this discussion

Yazhi and Swaruu X (Athena) - Same Soul, Same Consciousness - How Souls Operate

3D - 5D are Mental States - We Exist in Various Densities at Once - Yazhi y Athena Swaruu

Singularity - Consciousness - We Are Multiple Pasts and Multiple Futures - Yazhi Swaruu (ET Contact)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#45 2021-11-10 05:09:44

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Vega wrote:

@NA I don't fully understand what you mean with the term human soul matrix, but I understand what the human collective and it's human collective unconscious is. When you say you do not belong to a human soul matrix, do you mean that you don't belong to the human collective? Like for example Yazhi and Athena are outside the Taygetan collective unconscious. Or for example Aneeka would be if she came down here with a ship. She would look human but she is not part of the human collective.

And were you always like that since you incarnated or did you have a period where there was a veil between your 3D "I" and your race and you merged back with your race after some type of awakening where that veil was removed?

This is an enormous and complex subject which would take great length to address in full.  We will attempt to condense.

All races possess a morphogenetic field and they also possess a soul matrix.  Humans have a soul matrix which exists in dimensions 4, 5, and 6 while possessing an Oversoul Matrix or Teura present in dimensions 7,8, and 9.  While incarnated down here, humans are the HU-1 expressions (meaning dimensions 1, 2 and 3/density 1) expressions of the personal morphogenetic field.

"The Superconscious Mind represents the portion of your personal identity that holds the awareness of “who I was before I came here” and why you, as a consciousness, chose your particular incarnation. It is connected to the astral identity, the group Incarnational Soul and also to the race mind, species mind and planetary consciousness, as well as to the mind networks of you and your incarnational selves that exist within parallel universe systems"

"The Superconscious Mind contains the D-4 Astral Mind, the D-5 Archetypal Mind and the D-6 Angelic (Celestial) Mind.
The Superconscious Mind of the Soul Matrix is primarily associated with the frequency bands of D-4, D-5 and D-6, the Astral, the Archetypal and the Angelic awareness, DNA strands 4, 5 and 6, Chakras 4, 5 and 6 and the Astral (fourth level out from the physical body), Archetypal (fifth level out) and the Angelic (6th level out) levels of the bio-energetic field."

So for instance, to reference your example, Yazhi and Athena, if they would still follow the Taygetan race morphogenetic field, they would will possess that genetic template and the Taygetan soul matrix.  If their genetic structure evolved and ascended beyond the Taygetan blueprint, then they would no longer possess the connection to the Taygetan unconscious group state.  It could also be that they had evolved enough genetically that they are able to possess a form of consciousness which allows them to function independently of the Taygetan unconscious (meaning to willingly "turn it off" or "process it out").

As for "myself" meaning this current HU-1 earthly incarnation, I had always figured even when I was younger that I never was from here.  I'll open up a bit more for everyone here.

Back when I was in  school I never understood other children overall and often would attempt to remove myself from interacting with them.  I spent my time amongst teachers and adults and even then only certain ones.  To this day I still overall do not understand human behaviors down here in many instances.

For a time there was a "veil" as that is pretty much inherent to everyone that is here due to the current state of the planetary grids.  If one has a certain genetic structure however, one can have their memories of past incarnations/existences from the very time they arrive in a 3D body here.  I know of several people who have had this. 

There are also ways to reassemble one's DNA template in order to overcome that veil.  This was done at a coordinated level for me back around late 2011 when I reestablished contact with my own race as well as the planets and other species/races I had once served outside of earth.  Serve in this instance is not the same as one would think of in an earthly definition of indentured servitude or enslavement.  Serve means that we worked directly with them with sharing of knowledge and assisted in their development.  "I" functioned as an ambassador to them from my own species.  You already know of the Nekronians which are bird-type creatures, but there are others, again ones with names likely not familiar to those of you here on earth. 

There were the Rotons who are a race that live on a fully underwater planet.  They are for lack of a better explanation homonoid/fish-like and could be described as a bit more primitive of a race with respect to development.  They are not mermaids, but instead looked like a human except instead of skin they were covered in flsh-like scales and have small fins on the backs of their arms and legs.

Another are the Alumnos.  A graceful race of what would look like angelic hominoids with large wings.  On that planet, everything there is literally built in the clouds, all of the structures are.  Structures are a combination of "cloud" and crystalline materials, including instruments.  Envision a grand piano for instance, but instead of seeing the keys and structure made out of wood and resins and metal, replace each of the keys with multifaceted cut crystals and the entire piano housing all out of cut crystal of varying colors all with no inclusions and completely transparent.  Inside of it there are no strings or hammers, just a cut crystal "board" which when the keys are "used" out of the piano comes streams of music which cannot only be heard but is also seen as streams of light vapor "particles".

As a final answer to your question, no, this incarnation portion is not from earth, nor is it human.  It is not attached to the human collective unconscious, does not share its fears, nor its projected desires.  It can be temporarily effected by it due to me purely being on this planet due to the grids, though but I can process the fear and inverted energy and the like and transmute it and pass it out of myself.  We/I exist in full (even though we sometimes incarnate into other densities and planets) outside of this solar system, galaxy, time matrix and even universe.

We will also mention though that we are far from the only ET race down here at this time in these human bodies though.  There are ones incarnated here as humans from the Drakonian matrices, from the Anunnaki, etc, some of which came for an opportunity of bio-regenesis redemption and a desire to abandon the fall/phantom agendas.  There are also those down here from races which are friendly who have come to help lift frequencies, etc.  Starseeds as the term is often defined.  Just because everyone down here overall may look human, does not mean that their souls are.

Offline

#46 2021-11-10 23:39:08

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

It seems like multiple past and future timelines are converging at this nexus point. I believe that some of my previous experiences can basically be tied to the Annu-Elohim, or the idea of King Anu or Anubis/Osiris of the Anunnaki. This is reflected somewhat by the figures in modern human mythology Anakin Skyalker/Darth Vader, and Anubis from Stargate SG1. I feel some connection with first era Atlantis, generally considered 30-40,000 years in our past, or what Edgar Cayce refers to as the Isle of Aryan, Aryan coming from the same etymology as Orion. There was something going on with a red power crystal, and many created slave beings fusing humanoid and animal DNA, and I believe also a type of AI. I'm sure the full memories of this would not be very pleasant.

In this life, I carry the weight of this, yet I am a very different person. I wish to assist in correcting the issues that I have likely caused for Earth and humanity in past lifetimes, and liberate myself from the types of dark doctrines and principles that I may have represented in these past lifetimes/alternate timelines.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-10 23:44:01)


righteously indignant

Offline

#47 2021-11-11 02:26:17

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It seems like multiple past and future timelines are converging at this nexus point. I believe that some of my previous experiences can basically be tied to the Annu-Elohim, or the idea of King Anu or Anubis/Osiris of the Anunnaki. This is reflected somewhat by the figures in modern human mythology Anakin Skyalker/Darth Vader, and Anubis from Stargate SG1. I feel some connection with first era Atlantis, generally considered 30-40,000 years in our past, or what Edgar Cayce refers to as the Isle of Aryan, Aryan coming from the same etymology as Orion. There was something going on with a red power crystal, and many created slave beings fusing humanoid and animal DNA, and I believe also a type of AI. I'm sure the full memories of this would not be very pleasant.

In this life, I carry the weight of this, yet I am a very different person. I wish to assist in correcting the issues that I have likely caused for Earth and humanity in past lifetimes, and liberate myself from the types of dark doctrines and principles that I may have represented in these past lifetimes/alternate timelines.

Yes, the timelines are converging, both the organic and the inorganic ones.  The upcoming change will be cosmoversal, not just merely to this galaxy.

The choice you have stated is what is what matters now smile 

You have the free will to actually make a full choice being here, even coming from those soul matrix groups.  Your present desires are being broadcast to the earth and to the universe no doubt are observed and are/will be answered, even if at a subconscious level.  The earth has offered itself (via its own free will) essentially as a loving nursery just for what you are seeking to do.

Our race has always hoped for the return of all via the conscious and free will pathways, even those of the phantom and gone fall systems.  We could never hate them, even despite all of the problems and damage caused, for we would be hating ourselves.  What we recognized later though, even while not always understanding their actions at times, was that it was their right of free will to do such things.

For those of us whose races are old enough to remember, there once was a time where all was One in this time matrix; including the races of which you remember your affinity to, specifically the Annu-Elohim.  It would be like watching a family member down here go off on a self-destructive path, slowly "killing" themselves.

The fact alone that you have such feelings/desires as you have written, should be a testament unto your own self that you still have enough of the true, original, divine blueprint to remember.  The earth is and will continue to assist with what you are looking to do.  Others are also assisting from far beyond the realm even from where we are.  The Nomi frequencies are active upon the earth right now.  Access to the plasmatic bodies is available.

Go within and ask for assistance with bio-regenesis.  Ask for assistance from the Guardians and the earth with how to heal.  It will be provided to help you further.

Offline

#48 2021-11-11 11:42:33

adamkadmon
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

NekronianAmbassador thank you for sharing all the knowledge and information.

Offline

#49 2021-11-11 17:50:58

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@NA I haven't read a lot of the Law of One, although it's a great material, it's not a perfect fit for me, at least 3-4 years ago that I read it, and I have come across some of the other terminology that you use I think it was the emerald tablets(?) but haven't look into it too much so I don't understand most of the terms that you use, but I got the gist of the first half. But I understood the second half of your post pretty well and that's what I imagined and wanted to confirm, that you either are outside the human collective, or that you had a weaker veil and that your race is very different than the human race or than Lyrian-based races, so that's why you don't seem that you have  been able to fully integrate with the humans and don't seem to fully understand emotional physical 3D human beings very well. (And please notice the word seem, smile  it's just how it seems from where I stand by reading some of your posts here. Doesn't mean that that's how it is.)

And I guess it also depends on your soul-purpose/soul-intent for coming here, if it is more to observe and to share knowledge I guess you don't have to be inside the human collective or to fully integrate the human aspect. You are assisting the humans the way Aneeka is assisting from outside the collective.


Thanks for the clarifications.

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-11 17:51:13)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#50 2021-11-14 21:20:11

Xoreo
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

I promised myself not to get involved with internet forums, but this thread made me register here, just to express my respect and gratitude to you guys.
I completely agree with all the criticism towards GF and I've been expressing this opinion for 12+ yrs. But if you've been around for a while, you know that even 2-3 years ago an opinion like this would have gotten you banned on most websites.
Now the word spreads far and wide, praise the Force I guess..
Finally, people everywhere see things for what they are. I have a lot to add to your fierce and insightful words, at the same time there's nothing to add.


2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB