You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-08 18:45:54

Robert369

Zingdad: The Covid situation from Adamu's view - victory !

Zingdad - a generally recommendable source for spiritual growth - just today released an interesting video on the current world situation, where he explains that no matter how grim the situation looks in some parts of the world, we are close to victory.

He provides a summary on how the plandemic plays together from Adamus's view and why the world situation with the "Fauci Flu" is already a won battle for us despite it looking very different, along the situation in the main "Covid battlegrounds" like Australia, United States of America, and with solutions to the "stab" as he calls it.

Please note that the video after a couple of minutes gets badly text/video desynchronized, but the message and also his unusual use of words for the various aspects/entities of the plandemic are well worth the inconvenience.

Spread and share !

Find the article text below.

_____

Adamu Speaks!

Adamu Declares VICTORY
================

book3 300wA

Startlingly unexpected new perspective from Adamu!

At the time of recording this transmission from Adamu (November 2021), the story of humanity, here on Planet Earth, seems to have reached a very dark ebb. It appears as if all the world's power structures and authorities have suddenly gone utterly insane. It appears as if they have suddenly collectively turned psychopathically against humanity. Nothing they are doing makes any sense at all!

Or does it?

In this presentation, Adamu lays out exactly how their behaviour can be understood. How it all makes sense. And it's a very dark, dystopian picture that he paints!

So how then is he declaring victory?

Because he certainly is! Victory for you. personally. For humanity collectively. For the planet. For the galaxy... and beyond!

It's a bold declaration that really needs to be heard!

Prepare yourself to have your perspective shifted!

The video IS a bit over an hour long but your time will be well rewarded. Understand what is going on in the minds and the motivations of the planets dark, secret elite... and discover how their plans are failing them. It can now be revealed that it is only a matter of time before all their plans collapse like a house of cards. Discover how, even these dark plans of theirs, ultimately serve the purpose of the Light.

NOTES

1. Please enjoy this video and share it widely. This video cannot be shared upon any of the big social media sites as it will immediately be censored. To this end I have created an easy link to this page that you can share: zingdad.com/victory

2. Please excuse my puffy eyes. I was trying new contact lenses. Bad idea!

<embedded video>

Resources

1. Adamu references "The Tools of Creation". You can find that here: zingdad.com/toc

2. You are invited to sign up for our FREE newsletter if you wish to be updated on the follow up to this video, and other new releases: zingdad.com/newsletter

3. This transmission from Adamu is only the latest chapter of a much greater work. It is highly recommended that you explore the whole series, at your leisure, to gain a much deeper understanding of the world situation and of your place in it.  The whole "Adamu Speaks" collection can be enjoyed for free here: zingdad.com/tap3

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-08 23:53:26)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2021-11-08 23:38:26

MX_QI

Re: Zingdad: The Covid situation from Adamu's view - victory !

Good video. I could see a bit of insight in the "shadows" of ourselves (i.e. cabal shadow of humanity)

#3 2021-11-09 13:24:02

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

does this mean that the federation will stop controlling the earth?

That would be utter speculation beyond the video message content, because Zingdad expressly only spoke about the situation on Earth, and only on the side mentioned that there are similar problems "outside of Earth" while not naming any details.

But you can be sure that the GF will not stop anything on their own. Instead, it will be us (once liberated sufficiently) and many others who will make them so.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-11-10 01:02:30

Thelete

Zingdad does sound convincing I must say, but on closer introspection I have my doubts.

I do not know how he can declare 'victory' with around half of the world's population (if you believe the statistics) currently vaxxed. We are talking billions of people that have taken at least one "bullet to the head" with the prospect of 'shedding' taking out a good deal more.

In my opinion, the claim that the people will awaken globally and resist the tyranny of the governments will not be the sign of victory but a change in the narrative which is all part of the controllers plan.

The ‘Monadic Entity of the Pleiadian Civilisation’ who he claims to represent must know that it is the controllers plan to turn the people against their own governments.

From what I can see the change in narrative has already commenced with NGO's and MSM releasing information signalling this change.

EU Parliament Reject Orwellian "Vaccine" Mandates In Favor Of Human Rights
https://rumble.com/vo4cud-didnt-see-thi … in-fa.html

How Fauci Fooled America
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica … ar-AAQbFiu

Court temporarily blocks Biden’s vaccine mandate
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/06/worl … ocked.html

I have been informed that not all Pleiadian races are working in humanities best interests and have their own agendas.

Do we even know who is this Monadic Entity of the Pleiadian Civilisation? Has the Taygetans even acknowledged them?

If Gosia could pose this question to the Taygetan Team, it would be clarifying to know. Afterall the Taygetans are part of the Pleiades so they must know who they are.

Last edited by Thelete (2021-11-10 01:58:23)

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#5 2021-11-10 08:39:17

Dablin

Interesting video. The video/audio dysync wasn't an issue, I just listened to what was said like an audio podcast more so then a video. I am assuming this is a case of channeled information? I found it odd that a supposidly Pleiadian entity would believe or seemly accept the reality of this so call C19 virus. I am in the understanding the virus doesn't actually exist, hence the great agenda by the cabal to get the masses to believe in it; to fear it; even if they have to believe it was an engineered virus from some lab in China; so be it. Believe it, be afraid of it.

The take on the 3rd/4th and 5th density mindsets really go me thinking. Not sure how it relates to what the Taygettans would consider a 3rd/4th/5th level thinking process but as they've even stated, these so called density levels are just human ideals at the best anyway. Reality is a spectrum of existence.

The information said I more or less already knew, the same principles such as a global cabal in panic with gradual failing control, an act of last minute desperation and a splitting of timelines. These are concepts I've heard elsewhere, such as with the looking glass; The Law of One, David Icke, Project Camelot etc

I always considered the split to be based around a service-to-self, service-to-others polarity, such as indicated through The Law of One Materials. Not so sure about how that actually would work now. Using Zingdads(?) 4th density interpretation, I couldn't completely label someone who is seeking an authority to decide on their behalf as a reasonal experience to consider to be compeletely service-to-self. Actually it almost seems like the greatest sacrifice, to serve the interest in others to the point of enslavement. Ofcourse these are not hard boundaries, we are all service-to-self, service-to-others to different degrees and will always be so up until the point of loss of singular identity.

Cheers for the video. It encouraged some levels of thinking and contemplation on things I hadn't thought about too deeply in a while.

Last edited by Dablin (2021-11-10 08:40:24)

#6 2021-11-14 19:30:40

I thought it was a good summary of what is going on in the world. I found myself questioning the same things as some others here. I got the impression that Adamu says that indeed a bug was released but that it wasn’t working too well. The dialectic logic behind the inevitability of victory was interesting.

It’s a bit confusing to surf through these different channels when most of them claim to be in contact with forces we cannot identify. A monadic entity sounds like something of 6D or higher.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#7 2021-11-14 21:36:48

Bigfeet_E

@Azirael Alcyone : If you like to learn their story, i would advise you to read Arn Allingham's (Zingdad is his old forumname) free books.
In there you'l find the relationship history between Zingdad and Adamu. Adamu is pretty much translated as grandfather.
They shared a lemurian life together way back. Personally i've whitnessed the unfolding of the books some 10+ years back or so.
Everything spoken of there has returned now for me through the Swaruu's and Taygetean information to some degree.
What has deeply resonated back then i see it again with the taygetan contact, so well worth a look if you'd ask me.

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

It’s a bit confusing to surf through these different channels when most of them claim to be in contact with forces we cannot identify. A monadic entity sounds like something of 6D or higher.

A more direct and compact explanation of what a "monadic entity" entales :
Click here

As for the declaration of victory i do feel it is rather premature, as from my and many points of view you don't sell the hide if the bear hasn't been hunted down yet, so to speak. The tiranny as of yet is still growing and a tangible tipping point hasn't been reached yet. You anf i can still be completely overrun like an unstoppable wave. So what might be an uninevitable positive outcome for the human collective, it doesn't fill the heart with joy just yet, knowing cruelty is still on the march and sturdy in its saddle.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-11-15 15:58:31)

#8 2021-12-09 00:04:07

Valentina

Robert369 wrote:

Zingdad - a generally recommendable source for spiritual growth - just today released an interesting video on the current world situation, where he explains that no matter how grim the situation looks in some parts of the world, we are close to victory.

He provides a summary on how the plandemic plays together from Adamus's view and why the world situation with the "Fauci Flu" is already a won battle for us despite it looking very different, along the situation in the main "Covid battlegrounds" like Australia, United States of America, and with solutions to the "stab" as he calls it.

Please note that the video after a couple of minutes gets badly text/video desynchronized, but the message and also his unusual use of words for the various aspects/entities of the plandemic are well worth the inconvenience.

Spread and share !

_____

Adamu Speaks!

Adamu Declares VICTORY
================

book3 300wA

At the time of recording this transmission from Adamu (November 2021), the story of humanity, here on Planet Earth, seems to have reached a very dark ebb. It appears as if all the world's power structures and authorities have suddenly gone utterly insane. It appears as if they have suddenly collectively turned psychopathically against humanity. Nothing they are doing makes any sense at all!

Or does it?

In this presentation, Adamu lays out exactly how their behaviour can be understood. How it all makes sense. And it's a very dark, dystopian picture that he paints!

Because he certainly is! Victory for you. personally. For humanity collectively. For the planet. For the galaxy... and beyond!

The video IS a bit over an hour long but your time will be well rewarded. Understand what is going on in the minds and the motivations of the planets dark, secret elite... and discover how their plans are failing them. It can now be revealed that it is only a matter of time before all their plans collapse like a house of cards. Discover how, even these dark plans of theirs, ultimately serve the purpose of the Light.

NOTES

1. Please enjoy this video and share it widely. This video cannot be shared upon any of the big social media sites as it will immediately be censored. To this end I have created an easy link to this page that you can share: zingdad.com/victory

2. Please excuse my puffy eyes. I was trying new contact lenses. Bad idea!

<embedded video>

Resources

1. Adamu references "The Tools of Creation". You can find that here: zingdad.com/toc

2. You are invited to sign up for our FREE newsletter if you wish to be updated on the follow up to this video, and other new releases: zingdad.com/newsletter

3. This transmission from Adamu is only the latest chapter of a much greater work. It is highly recommended that you explore the whole series, at your leisure, to gain a much deeper understanding of the world situation and of your place in it.  The whole "Adamu Speaks" collection can be enjoyed for free here: zingdad.com/tap3

Hi There,

Thanks for the news!!! Sounds great. I had a chance to view the video. It sounds wonderful and amazing. I am happy we are finally getting somewhere. What are your personal thoughts? How do you feel about his message? Thanks

#9 2021-12-09 00:56:31

Robert369

Valentina wrote:

What are your personal thoughts? How do you feel about his message?

Thank you for asking. I consider his message to be spot on, and the war for Humanity is not only "already won" but the actual fighting for our survival will soon come to an end (including the Covid madness).

Which doesn't mean that there won't be a "second fight", because as I often wrote already, once the Black Hats (Regressives, etc.) are removed, we still have to remove the "White Hats" (GF and other "3D Matrix gamers") so that Humanity actually gets control of their planet fully returned.

Yet, this part of the war will be way easier as we will not need to fight for our lives but "only" for getting all the rights that belong to us, and we can then do that from a strengthened position compared to now - especially since people all over the planet will be much more awakened.

#10 2021-12-09 04:40:44

Valentina

Robert369 wrote:
Valentina wrote:

What are your personal thoughts? How do you feel about his message?

Thank you for asking. I consider his message to be spot on, and the war for Humanity is not only "already won" but the actual fighting for our survival will soon come to an end (including the Covid madness).

Which doesn't mean that there won't be a "second fight", because as I often wrote already, once the Black Hats (Regressives, etc.) are removed, we still have to remove the "White Hats" (GF and other "3D Matrix gamers") so that Humanity actually gets control of their planet fully returned.

Yet, this part of the war will be way easier as we will not need to fight for our lives but "only" for getting all the rights that belong to us, and we can then do that from a strengthened position compared to now - especially since people all over the planet will be much more awakened.

Thank you, really exciting times!

#11 2021-12-10 03:37:41

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

Spread and share !

_____

Adamu Speaks!

Adamu Declares VICTORY
================

book3 300wA

Or does it?

O.M.G. WHO here on this site could not have made this video themselves? This Adamus; proclaimed to be a channeller of truth of current events? With all of our (regular people on this site's ) research; viruses, vaccines, social credit system...cabal panic.??? Should I proclaim myself a chaneller?
Very disappointing on that note!
I'm 75% into this video and have to express my disappointment with what I thought may be; 'something that we don't already know'.!
Maybe my expectations were higher for this supposed chanelled 'higher knowledge being'. Wow!

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#12 2021-12-11 00:17:10

Jeffwasher

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Spread and share !

_____

Adamu Speaks!

Adamu Declares VICTORY
================

book3 300wA

Or does it?

O.M.G. WHO here on this site could not have made this video themselves? This Adamus; proclaimed to be a channeller of truth of current events? With all of our (regular people on this site's ) research; viruses, vaccines, social credit system...cabal panic.??? Should I proclaim myself a chaneller?
I'm 75% into this video and have to express my disappointment with what I thought may be; 'something that we don't already know'.!
Maybe my expectations were higher for this supposed chanelled 'higher knowledge being'. Wow!

Hi Cosmic Sea,

We each have self-imposed limits and attachments to those limits. However, we are so entrenched within our attachments to limited ideas that we can’t even begin to wrap our head around the concept of infinity. The only thing limiting us is the idea of being limited. Anything is possible. Everything on earth was created from an idea, a thought. Television, internet, automobiles, plains, trains, Walt Disney, everything is all just an idea. The universe was created by you through your thoughts and ideas.

As an example of limited beliefs, here is a short story. One day I was eating lunch with my mother, the person who brought me into this world. I was raised as a Catholic, and somehow, we started talking about my new spiritual beliefs. I told her that I had seen my spirit, that someone needn’t have to pass away to see their spirit. I told her about how I astral projected one night, while looking at the hands of my astral body, in the background was my body lying in bed sleeping. If you have seen the movie Dr. Strange, it was like the part where his astral body was pushed out by the sorcerer supreme for a second, he was in awe, floating away from his physical body while looking at his hands, except my experience was much longer and have had many of them.

My mother looked at me and said I don’t believe that. And their lies the problem. We all have our beliefs and in this example of my mother not believing me, her belief was just as valid as mine, but at the same time it is her attachment to the idea of those self-imposed limits that define her and rejects the idea of believing in astral projection. Every one of us are attached to our own self-imposed limitations and reject anything other than that attachment of the idea of who we believe ourselves to be. You are source, you are me. You are everything you experience and see in your world including Adamu or Zingdad, the monitor you are looking at right now, everything is you and you created it. However, because of your self-imposed limitations you choose only to see the ideas that you are attached to and reject the other ideas.

You may not believe in Adamu, Channeling, astral travel, intuition or what Zingdad has to say but that doesn’t mean they are not valid or true. It just means that their is a part of you that rejects these ideas, as they are not what defines you at the moment.  My sister Susan believes there are no other bibles but the one she reads, that her Christian bible is "the Bible” and all others are fake. I love my sister, and everyone has their beliefs and I incorporate them as if they were my own by expanding my mind and realizing that there is no objective reality, that everything is subjective, relative to each person. And when I do this, I cannot be in conflict with anything and find peace and harmony. I try not to limit myself and believe I can do anything if I put my mind to it, enabling me to experience a lot of things normal people would consider impossible or magical. Walking through walls, x ray vision, flying like superman through Astral travel, time travel through consciousness to other lifetimes and  experience alternate timelines of myself, are just a few ideas that define me. However even these are attachments to self imposed limiting beliefs. Again these are all just ideas. Nothing is real, everything is just an idea. Consciousness came up with these Ideas through the awareness of thought.

We see what we want to see, and some of us see the information Adamu presented as part of themselves, as truth, as real as the air you are currently breathing but cant see. The only thing limiting us is the idea that we are limited. Unlearn what you have already learned and free your mind.  All this being said, your perspective is just as valid as anyone’s. But wouldn’t it be cool to imagine that Adamu is real, and the message he is giving you is true? Instead of continuing to believe the illusion, the idea, of what appears to be happening all over the world right now. The idea that the Cabal is defeated is the idea I am seeing. And the idea I am seeing is manifested as part of me and my reality.

Last edited by Jeffwasher (2021-12-11 03:11:19)

#13 2021-12-11 03:35:28

Cosmic Sea
Banned

@Jeffwasher.

I so wanted to quote sections and respond, but alas I'm not able to figure out this forum-conversing here. I don't think it's user-friendly. (I'm not techy).

You said this; "The universe was created by you through your thoughts and ideas". As many have said before you....it's not that simple...

I would like anyone here in this entire forum to answer me this; Do you create your hearbeat?
Do you create your blood vessels moving content throughout?
Do you create your brain neuron firing throughout the magnificient brain structure of your form or even biosuite?
Do you move and push your blood through you veins and so forth?
Do you focus in on all your cells to re-create and refresh....Yes? NO?...
So at what point do 'you create your own reality'?

How about this: You, We, do NOT create our reality?? Maybe that's just an imaginative idea?  Or is it?
What if; Universe EXPRESSES....in all manor of paths/ways. Dark, Light, Medium, and we just don't KNOW WHY.

We don't know, but to spread around that we KNOW all that, is the problem I have with very very many 'streams of information/consciousness', and chanellers. The Cosmic Agency here seemed to me to have more of a balanced view of things...although when I've looked at they're Yahzi/Aneeka bits of you create your own reality messages...I have the same reaction.

Love these conversations, thank you so much.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#14 2021-12-11 12:37:19

Bigfeet_E

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Honestly it seems that indeed your expectations were the culprit of the dissapointment yes.
Is this little video the first you've encountered about Arn's work ? There's alot preceeding it and this was just an update type.
The reason it is brought up in this forum is because most of their work very much falls in line with the Swaruu's and Taygetans in terms of teachings, long before they entered the public stage. And much of the info given corrolates with Arn's personal growthrate in the matter. I don't call it channeling persé as there is a difference, it being around the direct lineage of connection with the beings he converses with. But that is semantics and not that important.

In your assessment of your last post in this thread you are totally right, depending on how one interpret to be a creator being.
That is why in the past the term was mostly adressed being a 'co-creator'. It seems that a similar effect has taken place with the Yahzi/Aneeka material on the subject, judging it from picking it up at some time later in class, sort of speak. Hardly fair to have a full view of what exactly they speak of when missing a whole lot of context, wouldn't you agree ?

It basicly boils down to the old question/saying of : "If a branch falls down from the tree, yet nobody was there to whitness it, did it really happen? " Wich is to say that every thing that happens in Your life is observed and interpreted by your own creational capacity of interpretation, wich makes it part of Your reality. There is always a relationship to various degrees of interaction with everything that You experience, even to the smallest detail. Just as these words now are spoken TO you, you create an understanding of them of what i'm trying to convey. And in turn you thus create the understanding FOR you, BY you.

But yes, there is technicly a co-creation happening because of the very interaction that takes place. In terms of the concepts of oneness and otherness and the whole idea of what we are is the underlying foundation of the mechanics and understandings of these interrelational dynamics. In comparison and for example one could imagine your liver suddenly had a realisation of itself being seperate and considered itself to be an individual being. As you take sustenance to your body, suddenly your liver might stand on hold and think: "Hey, hold on a minute here, why am i doing what i've been doing my whole life seperating these nutrisions in the way i've always done ?" Imagine it now taking another choise of action and mess things up, resulting in the gradual decay of the whole body (environment) it is in relation with. And the desastrous effect will eventually effect its own existance. I guess you wouldn't accept such ongoings very well, lol.

Be it a crude example, i think it portrays the gist somewhat. So there is always a degree of reality creation ongoing, even on a unconsious level. The more we become aware of it, the more familiar we have our grip on it, the more clear our choises are going to be ... within the framework of what works beneficially.

So we can steer the rythm of our heartbeat on purpose if need be by focus of will beyond the standard automatic. The framework being the naturally given construct it posseses. We co-create with it, we help mold it as we grow beyond its initial co-creative conception. This level of creational capacity concept, driven by love, will and understanding is balanced by our skill of wielding. Be it in the flesh or out of it, the concept stays the same yet the extend of expanse of it differs in possibility. Relational.

You might want to check out the free e-books of Arn and see how it relates to you and for you, if you will.
First one is downloadable, the others are free to read on his website. One might come to different conclusions about his work or say, hey i knew this allready, not impressed. Doesn't really matter, what matters is what you can 'create' with it for the sake of your expanse.

Greets wink

#15 2021-12-11 13:39:06

Gomba

You declare victory only after you have hit the finish line. If you celebrate early, you might end up like that cyclist who was going to win but fell off the bike few meters before the finish.

Its a littlebit off topic but I saw one video of his a while ago. I'd like to hear your opinion!
He talks about a thousands of years old evil entity who was the mastermind behind the manipulation here on earth. And supposedly some good people managed to take out his vehicle body in 2015 that he supposedly kept alive for thousands of years via dark magic.
And since then the regressive entities are not exatly sure how to orchestrate the manipulation since was responsible for it for a milennia and kept his secrets from anyone...
I have no information that would support this story, simply put it sounds farfetched...

1. His avatar on eart is dead? Whats the issue? He just needs a clone if he needs body at all.
2. One mastermind behind the manipulation? Even if thats the case then it has to be sort of a hivemind AI and then killing one host does nothing.
3. Is the manipulation here needs that much expertice that is kept secret? Couldnt just a very high IQ regressive individual do the work just as well?
and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUit0H- … dAllingham

#16 2021-12-11 16:58:52

Robert369

Gomba wrote:

You declare victory only after you have hit the finish line. If you celebrate early, you might end up like that cyclist who was going to win but fell off the bike few meters before the finish.

This is valid in a 3D environment and likely even in 5D. But this war is mainly fought beyond the physical and even beyond 5D, while what we see (or get reported by our Taygetan friends and other sources) is merely a reflection of the ongoings at higher levels. Please note that the "victory message" was not from Zingdad (the Human) but from Adamu (his higher density contact).

And at those higher level the battle is won long ago already, it just doesn't show up in full here due to delays that the physical world has. Which goes along the fact that those higher levels have everything under control anyways (if they chose so), meaning that lower density factions are incapable of endangering an announced victory.

What is important is that Humanity is not lost, no matter how grim things look, and in fact great things are waiting for Humanity in the future (for those who chose to join the higher frequency levels) - things that are unknownst within our universe so far. All is as it should be. wink

#17 2021-12-13 02:16:25

Jeffwasher

Cosmic Sea wrote:

@Jeffwasher.

I so wanted to quote sections and respond, but alas I'm not able to figure out this forum-conversing here. I don't think it's user-friendly. (I'm not techy).

You said this; "The universe was created by you through your thoughts and ideas". As many have said before you....it's not that simple...

I would like anyone here in this entire forum to answer me this; Do you create your hearbeat?
Do you create your blood vessels moving content throughout?
Do you create your brain neuron firing throughout the magnificient brain structure of your form or even biosuite?
Do you move and push your blood through you veins and so forth?
Do you focus in on all your cells to re-create and refresh....Yes? NO?...
So at what point do 'you create your own reality'?

How about this: You, We, do NOT create our reality?? Maybe that's just an imaginative idea?  Or is it?
What if; Universe EXPRESSES....in all manor of paths/ways. Dark, Light, Medium, and we just don't KNOW WHY.

We don't know, but to spread around that we KNOW all that, is the problem I have with very very many 'streams of information/consciousness', and chanellers. The Cosmic Agency here seemed to me to have more of a balanced view of things...although when I've looked at they're Yahzi/Aneeka bits of you create your own reality messages...I have the same reaction.

Love these conversations, thank you so much.

Hi Cosmic sea,

You have some very valid points and your perspective is true for you. I would never try to change your perspective or talk you out of it, because it is the only one in existence and it is beautiful. It is what makes you perfect and unique. You can never be compared to anything because you are unique and incomparable. You are one of a kind and that makes you perfect.

For me, from my perspective, everything in my life was created by me, my house, children, grandchildren, water garden, everything including the choices that cased me to buy a ford F150, a hot tub, and everything I own, was created by me because I made the choice to bring it into my existence. And everyone of these choices started out as an idea from my imagination. I even invented products from nothing, from just a thought, an idea and created that idea into the material world, and I have done this over and over again for 55 years. It is undeniable truth for me that everything in my existence was created at some level from me. And it all started with my imagination coming up with an idea. If you look around you at the material world, everything was imagined first as an idea, then with visualization, intent, action, emotion, and observation the idea is made into something real.

You bring up very valid points about creating blood vessels and so fourth. Again from my perspective, I created the body I am in and all of its cells right down to the atom and standing waves that hold the atoms together. I created everything I see and am experiencing. Everything. Even this conversation. Even Yazhi will tell you everything started with imagination, and the concept of imagination is as real as the world we live in. Ideas form everything. I believe this to be truth to my very core being. Again based on my perspective and from the experiences of my life. 

I enjoy our conversation as well, thank you.

Board footer