You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-09 20:48:47

Base 12 Major Chakra System

Chakras/rays/energy centers are a nuanced topic. Many "new age" teachings teach a base 7 system, some explain "additional" chakras. In all honesty, the reality is much more complex, and the energy system can be looked at as a holographic or fractalized gradient system, meaning that one could potentially view every smallest possible measurement down to like a single atom's distance up and down the vertical column as its own separate or fractalized energy center or gradient, but that would not be very useful in terms of practicality.

Similar to the Taygetans, I am finding a base 12 system as useful for measuring both densities and major energy centers. I have studied the "Law of One", and became used to using a base 8 density system, but I find it a rather blunt tool in comparison to base 12. I will list and discuss the basic properties of each. There are varios names, but I will simply refer to them as "rays" based on their color.

I will start the list from the top down, as if the energy body and vertical column were viewed in a standard upright humanoid configuration and explain each energy center to the best of my knowledge.

12.) White or "diamond" ray: Transpersonal chakra located above the crown and above the physical body. This links the individuated consciousness to source, to Akash, and to their soul stream and soul family.   

11.) Violet ray/Crown Chakra: Represents the combined energy totality of all chakras below it, and links into the pineal gland. The meeting point of individual perception and transpersonal experiences.

10.) Indigo ray/Third Eye Chakra: Faith, direct knowing, extra-sensory perception, visions and visualizations, perception of astral and etheric realities. Links into pineal and pituitary gland.

9.) Red-gold ray/Causal chakra: Located at center of spine at jaw level. Deals with manifestation and sense of purpose/existential grounding

8.) Blue ray/ Throat chakra: wisdom and communication

7.) Cyan ray/Thymus chakra/ "higher heart chakra": Integration of love and wisdom, truth, heart-based communication and connection

6.)Green ray/Heart chakra: Any and all kinds of love. This chakra is actually "closer to source" than higher or lower chakras. All other chakras converge on this point and reciprocate/radiate back up and down, forming a complete circuit.

5.)Chartreuse or "lime" ray/Diaphragm chakra: will/surrender balance, emotional clarity and purification

4.) Yellow ray/Solar plexus chakra: Will and connection to group social structures such as family, community, planetary society, factions and organizations of various types

3.) Orange ray/Sacral chakra: self identity, pleasure, creativity, sensual and aesthetic preferences, sexuality, one on one interpersonal connection, connection to self

2.) Red ray/ Root chakra: survival, existential, base sexuality, grounding

1.) Black ray/ "Earth star" chakra: grounding, connection to planet

righteously indignant

#2 2021-11-09 21:58:30

Albert

Re: Base 12 Major Chakra System

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Chakras/rays/energy centers are a nuanced topic. Many "new age" teachings teach a base 7 system, some explain "additional" chakras. In all honesty, the reality is much more complex….,

Yes, the reality is much more complex and very different than what you described above. This is a massive topic that only a tiny few have a decent grasp of. Most of what is stated and written oj this topic has been generalized, simplified, or distorted. I will make a few comments, that most reading this will likely ignore or disagree with. That’s fine, just don’t completely dismiss it. Also, know that it is not vital one understands it thoroughly to make progress.

First, there are thousands of chakras but only six major ones, and those include 50 petals. As these six get healed and purified, through long sustained practice, and the grace of god (to reach the higher levels), they will take care of the rest organically, so to speak. The crown is NOT a chakra. It is padma named Sahasrara, the thousand-petal lotus. Also, chakras are not exclusive to the Meru Danda, aka, spinal region. Some semi-major chakras can even be found in the cheeks and ears. The colors of the chakras do NOT follow the fictious rainbow color scheme often depicted. Each is an unique energy center, like a little sun, has a certain color range, and that range varies somewhat based on the energy environment (type of Vayu/Prana) around it. Chakras, padmas, vayu (life force energy) and Nadi’s are all parts of the Subtle body, specifically the energy body or Pranamaya Kosha - described in ancient texts like Upanishads

None of the above is new age teaching, quite the opposite. One of the best ancient texts that describes the six chakras is the “Sat Cakra Nipurana”, or Description of the six chakras. It will describe what might be called the plumbing system of the energy body in some detail, but it is for advanced seekers.

I hope this helps shed a bit of light on the topic. Again, i know the above differs from conventional teachings and it barely scratches the surface of a massive topic. That topic is oft referred to as Kundalini Vidya. Vidya refers to knowledge and Kundalini means coiled. So Kundalini vidya refers to the uncoiling of knowledge over time. Not something to be grasped in a single sitting but over much time and through ongoing practice (as referenced in Yoga Sutra 1:14). Personally I refer to this as the holy science, and also, the forbidden wisdom.

Last edited by Albert (2021-11-09 22:38:34)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#3 2021-11-10 09:06:53

Albert wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Chakras/rays/energy centers are a nuanced topic. Many "new age" teachings teach a base 7 system, some explain "additional" chakras. In all honesty, the reality is much more complex….,

Yes, the reality is much more complex and very different than what you described above. This is a massive topic that only a tiny few have a decent grasp of. Most of what is stated and written oj this topic has been generalized, simplified, or distorted. I will make a few comments, that most reading this will likely ignore or disagree with. That’s fine, just don’t completely dismiss it. Also, know that it is not vital one understands it thoroughly to make progress.

First, there are thousands of chakras but only six major ones, and those include 50 petals. As these six get healed and purified, through long sustained practice, and the grace of god (to reach the higher levels), they will take care of the rest organically, so to speak. The crown is NOT a chakra. It is padma named Sahasrara, the thousand-petal lotus. Also, chakras are not exclusive to the Meru Danda, aka, spinal region. Some semi-major chakras can even be found in the cheeks and ears. The colors of the chakras do NOT follow the fictious rainbow color scheme often depicted. Each is an unique energy center, like a little sun, has a certain color range, and that range varies somewhat based on the energy environment (type of Vayu/Prana) around it. Chakras, padmas, vayu (life force energy) and Nadi’s are all parts of the Subtle body, specifically the energy body or Pranamaya Kosha - described in ancient texts like Upanishads

None of the above is new age teaching, quite the opposite. One of the best ancient texts that describes the six chakras is the “Sat Cakra Nipurana”, or Description of the six chakras. It will describe what might be called the plumbing system of the energy body in some detail, but it is for advanced seekers.

I hope this helps shed a bit of light on the topic. Again, i know the above differs from conventional teachings and it barely scratches the surface of a massive topic. That topic is oft referred to as Kundalini Vidya. Vidya refers to knowledge and Kundalini means coiled. So Kundalini vidya refers to the uncoiling of knowledge over time. Not something to be grasped in a single sitting but over much time and through ongoing practice (as referenced in Yoga Sutra 1:14). Personally I refer to this as the holy science, and also, the forbidden wisdom.

Thank you for your perspective. Yes, I do find it helpful. By "New Age" I'm referring to the interpretations of these systems that have been recreated fairly recently. I am aware that what they are based on is not "new" by any means. I will further investigate what you have shared at the time and pace I feel is appropriate and comfortable. Challenging texts are not a problem if I find them to be of use or interest to me, which in this case I believe it will be.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-10 09:07:21)

righteously indignant

#4 2021-11-13 03:19:31

magicalex

how to activate pineal gland ?
the third eye?

Magicalex

#5 2021-11-13 05:51:50

pete

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Where would you locate this chakra? I've heard some energy healers talk about minor chakras in the feet, the knees, as well as shoulders and palms.

#6 2021-11-13 19:41:24

pete wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Where would you locate this chakra? I've heard some energy healers talk about minor chakras in the feet, the knees, as well as shoulders and palms.

This chakra would actually be located below the feet/physical body, as the white or transpersonal chakra is located above the head/crown chakra.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-13 19:44:46)

righteously indignant

#7 2021-11-13 19:44:11

magicalex wrote:

the third eye?

Magicalex

Detoxification and maintenance through healthy dietary habits, meditation, specific crystals which I could list upon request, and a handful of other methodologies. Some say that a strong magnet can activate it. I have not tried this myself. Another thing that could be of help are binaural beats and subliminals.

righteously indignant

#8 2021-11-13 21:33:46

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:
magicalex wrote:

the third eye?

Magicalex

Detoxification and maintenance through healthy dietary habits, meditation, specific crystals which I could list upon request, and a handful of other methodologies. Some say that a strong magnet can activate it. I have not tried this myself. Another thing that could be of help are binaural beats and subliminals.

This is correct, but to put it to actual use one also needs to learn anew what toxins are, e.g. "simple stress", lack of sleep, but especially caffeine is utmost toxic to the pineal gland, while toxic radiation via mobile phones that are close to the head (and thus the pineal gland) utterly ruin it.

This means that applying the general mainstream fake-knowledge of what is toxic and what isn't would simply lead to the wide-spread "socially accepted self-killing" - which includes deactivation/destruction of the pineal gland and much more, e.g. the heart-connection.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-13 21:34:22)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-11-18 00:53:49

Something to consider: Are newer interpretations of things like chakras necessarily inaccurate, and are older ones necessarily better? I would say that depends on quite a few things. Newer interpretations downloaded from good guidance are better than anything that came out of Atlantis. So are these older Sanskrit based teachings of Lemurian or Atlantian origin? Lemurian would be useful. Almost all teachings from Atlantis are of mixed quality at best if not outright phantom matrix trash.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-18 01:19:02)

righteously indignant

#10 2021-11-18 16:54:12

Albert

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Something to consider: Are newer interpretations of things like chakras necessarily inaccurate, and are older ones necessarily better?

This is a good question. The answer can be found in the universal question, what is the source? This of course holds true for all information we see and read - never more so than the current times. The universe has a failsafe mechanism so that if the forces of evil eradicate all the scriptures and all the keepers of the holy science from the earth, the knowledge can never be lost forever. You see there are many different types of risings, and levels of risings. One type, which is rare, is specifically tailored for future teachers/masters/guru’s, which teaches the aspirant directly from the source. It takes a long time to do, many years and many hours per day without break. One does not need to actually have this type of rising to reach moksha - full liberation. So not all guru’s or masters have direct personal experience with things like seeing the colors of the chakras. The process, is just that, a (long) process, with many stages, it is not an event. And those that are going through these stages, know, not think or believe, but know, what is going on as these phases are very tangible leaving absolutely no doubt to the spiritual aspirant what is going on.

Last edited by Albert (2021-11-18 16:58:14)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Board footer