You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-26 21:12:15

thethirdpath

Re: What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

I love this thread topic. In no particular order of importance or timing.....

- I have stood up for Workers rights on several occasions. Once while working at a major TransNational Bank I spoke out publicly in front of 300 employees and over a dozen managers when they were railroading the workers. I was the only one to speak....but was approached with heartfelt support by the employees afterwards.
- Gardening! I LOVE to garden and grow my own food
- Reading and sharing knowledge. If someone wants to know more, I love to teach and instruct.
- Taking care of my elderly mother as best I can, despite her bitterness towards the world. It is about "doing the right thing" yes?
- Studying STO and the nature of our Universe so that I may be Spiritually prepared for what we are, what we can do, and why we should do it.
- Running my own businesses and teams well. I have been the head of several businesses including one taken to the Stock Market. I've always tried to treat employees well when I've had to manage a team.
- Showing Gratitude at every turn I can imagine. Saying it randomly and saying it often, no matter if its a Barista, a Business Partner, or a CEO.
- Energy Work! Lots of Meditation, Intentional Prayer and Intentional Work, Integration and so-called Shadow Work. I LOVE facing my own traumas. The tears may flow, but I've learned I get much stronger afterwards.
- Sharing and Networking. I am a hyper social. Speaking to people, talking to groups, and engaging in "deep topics" is something I would do every day of my life if I could. I just love it. Networking builds our strength, from a Spiritual perspective....virtually every channel and Entity of STO seems to agree on this. Lets network together.

Much more. Cheers.
J

#27 2021-06-30 09:01:15

Octananda

I think we should support all the star-seeds and all the light workers in all their benefic work(so Fullford and Kim too) and also focus on helping each-other and even unite our efforts or else we could lose this battle and cabal can destroy almost entire population - this is an observation based on reality.

In this moment humanity seems like will be rather destroyed(reduced very much as a population) then remove the negative cabal satanists.

So those are final hours of this human-suit possibly a future race - if we can find the wisdom to work togather ...

Wish to all the light workers to be succesful in this war !

#28 2021-06-30 12:24:18

Ymarsakar
Banned

Octananda wrote:

I think we should support all the star-seeds and all the light workers in all their benefic work(so Fullford and Kim too) and also focus on helping each-other and even unite our efforts or else we could lose this battle and cabal can destroy almost entire population - this is an observation based on reality.

In this moment humanity seems like will be rather destroyed(reduced very much as a population) then remove the negative cabal satanists.

So those are final hours of this human-suit possibly a future race - if we can find the wisdom to work togather ...

Wish to all the light workers to be succesful in this war !

That is a very good team orientated and heart centered desire and intent.

Humans understand how to work with others in a team, their corporations and family units are full of it. But operating from the compassion center and the heart chakra, seems more difficult than theorized by the leading human minds.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#29 2021-07-02 07:54:26

Scho'on Ta

I keep on having high vibration, feeling every day like its Christmas, this is positive for a part of thter people.

Talking to other people in my surrounding and sharing informations on extraterrestrials and problems with papaya treatments.

But its hard to tell someone about extraterrestrial live, because there is a massive disinformation the last decades and this is frustrating.

Social media are not my favorite way

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#30 2021-07-08 11:52:59

Thule

Professor Bienlein wrote:

I wanted to give you in this thread the possibility to share what you do, or what you've done to improve the situation here on earth...

Good question.
I think the "action" is depend on the personality or e.g. the past experiences.
The first thing I had to deal with my own fear.  I have had intense memories of a war in Space since I was a child, before the "starseed" wasn't a widespread word. I’ve seen and see things - mainly memories from an other life. (By the way I don't know too much about that war, "we" lost it, just I know I have strong feelings for the Vega star.)
I buried these things deep in myself because I couldn’t process them as a child.  But of course you have to face it all - finally.
So accepting myself was the first and most important step for me to be complete.  I think for me, meditation is the best: to be in balance, open my heart, and make a connection with a wiser part of me,keep my vibration as higher as I can.
Battles...in my case to know my real face. "Real" battle? Oh no, no more...
Take actions: I tell my stories:the life isn't just what we see. I hope one day someone reads it and become braver and find a new path to the truth.
And what is the next? Who knows? Actually I’ve changed more in the last 1.5 years than I did before.
Do you feel those fresh and strong new energies around us?
It was unimaginable in my childhood, i was so alone with this knowledge, I just wanted to go back my "real" family.
In my childhood if I say, I saw myself on a spaceship in another body, lying on a bed, beings around me-while I live here in another body...just impossible, just a big no. I tried.
And now Gosia is here, and I was crying, when I saw her video....

Last edited by Thule (2021-07-08 12:21:09)

'The tiger must first be captured in thought — the rest is a mere formality.'

#31 2021-09-13 13:57:48

Jasophoria.

I dont do so much in this earthly physical plane, except for being a starseed, and doing what a starseed does, just for being here.
And somtimes spread some info on the internet, and join forums like this one.
But i do dream work, working in my sleep in the astral plane, or astral travel to other planets, fighting evil entities, or protect other people or other good beings.
Or i protect sacred objects from other planets from being stolen, or if its already stolen, get it back.
These object are not physical but made of energy, like theoretically everything is, right.
everything is energy, including us.

#32 2021-09-14 09:54:11

Sushi

I am speaking truth to those willing to listen, I find at this point many are hungry for the truth and ready to listen.
I share Gosia's videos also.
I have done astral work as well.
I am A Reiki Practitioner, and I am also currently taking college courses to get my Massage Therapy license.
It's extremely satisfying when people I do Reiki work with have astral and / or lucid dream experiences.

Last edited by Sushi (2021-09-14 09:54:44)

#33 2021-09-18 13:39:16

Tyndlar

I am stubborn and have strength of will, I am unmovable and I rebel against what I feel is not right and unfair.

I have had psychological abuse towards myself on a large scale since childhood, this to me is just an effort to break me, though this does not work and will never. I hope that with my own fire inside, strength of will, stubborness will be spread about towards others on my level from the inside somehow.

I am looking for communities local to me to protest, for support and to live in my own society.

#34 2021-09-27 05:21:48

Zagrius35

I am constantly trying to get people into studying Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, Religions, Mythology, Magic and Political Philosophy so people are smart enough to truly exercise their freewill and choose to be, like or hate a certain thing at will. Choose what culture they wish to be a part of or choose to make entirely new ones.

I have also been considering getting a philosphy degree and running for president or convincing someome to run for president and do this:

"1. Create Plato's republic and remove presidents, congress and parliaments. Replace them with a Philosopher king and an advisory council of Technocrats, Noocrats and Stratocrats who come up with solutions to citizen problems and suggest laws for the Philosopher King to Implement that would aid with the continuous advancement of the Nation towards perfection. Repeat this set up down to the city level. 

2. Divide western cities into segregated walled off subcultural(not racial..) districts ruled by a Baron with their own subculturally homogeneous police force to enforce each district's unique set of laws/social norms.

This removes the confusion of multiculturalism's conflicting value systems making citizens confused about what makes them valuable and what doesn't. Would benefit citizens struggling with loneliness, discrimination and the drama of dealing with people that view your lifestyle as wrong or immoral in someway. Benefits up and coming business owners and corps  because they will easily know where to find their consumer base so no wasted money, energy or time on mass advertising, mass establishment of stores in areas that aren't worth it and no mass production of random goods attempting to appeal to everyone hoping someone will buy. That cuts down on pollution, waste and helps with climate change. Would also fight human and child trafficking since it would be easier for each district to police and monitor who goes in an out.

3. Change government culture from corporation style to solarpunk style and have a Solarpunk National Federal Terrotory and a Multicultural Territory for those that enjoy the chaos of mixing.

4. Forbid all government leaders(Executive and Legislative) from having families thus lowering the probability that corrupt ruling families and wealth gaps emerge. Require all government officials to master: Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Political Philosophy, Sociology, Mythology and Religious Studies so they are knowledgeable about the human mind and emotions and are non biased.

5. Do not allow children to inherit the wealth(currency), success and reputation of their parents so we also don't get wealth gaps and celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton who basically stole their parents valor....

6. Use the wealth of big corporations(Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Google, etc.) and the rich to fund basic free housing(1 floor or a studio apartment) for all americans and a sort of life style start up pack for example if you want to be a goth electrician i would move you to Goth district give you two goth outfits, 1 electrician uniform, electrician tools and send you to trade school so you can live your best life.

7.Withdraw all US and western forces and keep them in the USA to defend  borders from drug cartels and illegals. No more wars USA would take a strict isolationist non intervention policy till every US citizen is housed, has a dream career and there is no more crime. How can we help others if we can't help ourselves?

8. Remove money, including crypto and replace dollars with hours worked and labour vouchers. So you buy luxury items with community service hours...so say a couch is 40 hrs you can work that all in two days or two weeks then you will get your couch

9. Ban the use and production of all plastic

10. Each district and territory has their own food farms"

Would this not fix literally everything?

Ironically, each district would subconsciously engage in their own eugenics, evolutionary and natural selection process based on the fact each culture would concentrate on certain sports, subjects, behavioural traits and food to the exclusion of others and will naturally make babies with individuals that embody a specific districts subculture the most. National Federal Territory's Citizens ideally would work on being great at everything. Multicultural territory would have the most mediocre members since they will have no definite path in life as a result of each culture flooding them with many differing paths

But...after reflecting more on philosophical Neutrality, Amorality and The Galactic Federation I'm not sure that would be entirely right to do. But also I'm too selfish and lazy to actually do anything ao there's that.

I was thinking a better alternative would be to leave the modern world is and make a neutral sanctuary. Make isolated, autonomous, sovereign, sanctuaries(communes or universities that eventually grow into mini city states) that act as hidden portals to other realms whenever people of this realm are ready to level up or visit a higher level. Like in a mmo video game where you finally get to leave the start area.

Now these sanctuaries can concentrate on Law Of One and Extraterrestrial knowledge or they can be based on new cultures created by the founder. The function would still be the same to provide an alternate civilization for Earth dwellers to live in and a way off the planet at will without influencing the main modern civilizatiom. Much like Agarthans keep to.themselves

Last edited by Zagrius35 (2021-09-27 05:25:56)

#35 2021-09-28 01:41:06

Democracy or Republic are corrupted sociopolitical systems.

The answer lies in education. Make the educational system harmonic/holographic and you can literally change humankind's society in a couple of generations.

#36 2021-09-28 06:44:45

Robert369

meadow-foreigner wrote:

The answer lies in education. Make the educational system harmonic/holographic and you can literally change humankind's society in a couple of generations.

Or you instead raise the planetary and individual frequencies so everyone can reconnect to their Higher Selves and inner knowing, then education would be barely needed because the universe and all its knowledge/understandings are within ourselves only anyways because there is only us in it.

This means that in my view true change must come from within and not from external sources like an education or any other "better system". But I guess that information/education can be useful 3-5D tools to get there for the time until then.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#37 2021-09-28 14:26:48

Robert369 wrote:

Or you instead raise the planetary and individual frequencies so everyone can reconnect to their Higher Selves and inner knowing, then education would be barely needed because the universe and all its knowledge/understandings are within ourselves only anyways because there is only us in it.

This means that in my view true change must come from within and not from external sources like an education or any other "better system". But I guess that information/education can be useful 3-5D tools to get there for the time until then.

Hi Robert, I would like to ask, if I fail in raising my frequency in the future (have not solve my shadows, no heathy detox, no exercises), and the ascending is individual, will I have any chance to observe it? (Observe the ascending of anyone) Or it doesn't even exist in my realms because I don't have enough conditions? Thank you.

I love drawing, just it.

#38 2021-09-28 14:53:24

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Hi Robert, I would like to ask, if I fail in raising my frequency in the future (have not solve my shadows, no heathy detox, no exercises), and the ascending is individual, will I have any chance to observe it? (Observe the ascending of anyone) Or it doesn't even exist in my realms because I don't have enough conditions? Thank you.

Tough question, as that depends on each individual case, but generally someone of lower frequency will simply not understand the ones of higher frequency. Observation is possible as long as the difference isn't too high.

Yet, the good part here is that higher frequency is more powerful than lower frequency, and the more powerful wave overpowers the weaker one (law of dominant frequency), meaning that over time the lower frequency people will get raised in frequency simply due to the presence of higher frequency beings around them. This is one of the many paths for Starseeds here, who seemingly are "not doing anything useful", while their very presence and spreading of their higher frequency already is all they need to do.

Also, since the world will get changed away from all the deadly cabal products (e.g. food, medicine, hygienics, radiation, energy), the constant pull-down from these factors will be removed in the future. This means that the body raises in frequency towards his natural frequency over time, though without shadow work and active life changes, this will be somewhat slow.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#39 2021-11-10 04:46:04

Lightvortex

Keep working on myself.

Take care of our rescued animals, 'wild' animals in distress (like bees or 'stranded' earth worms :-) and the small 'green zone' I created in front of our house.  Spread seeds in unused areas; if something sprouts, it's a victory!

Try the best I can to be a positive experience to others.

Last edited by Lightvortex (2021-11-10 04:49:33)

Board footer