You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-08 19:15:17

Agil

Muhammad

Hello, I am watching you from Azerbaijan. I do not know English. I translate and read transcripts. Please ask Swaruu about the prophet Muhammad.

#2 2021-10-10 13:19:08

mitkobs

Re: Muhammad

It is answered in some of the conversations. The prophet were a real person but still what is written in the holy book is been tampered with the purpose of manipulation of the masses like is been done in all other religions. Arch. Gabriel did gave the initial info to Muhammad. The same Gabriel who is part of the Taygetan team.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-10 13:21:48)

#3 2021-10-10 16:25:46

mitkobs

The Abrahamic religions formulation(Islam is part of them) might have to do with the Jesuits, the usual suspects for any kind of global manipulation that is going on every avenue of power.

#4 2021-10-10 17:41:10

Agil

I want to know, what information did Gabriel give Mohammed? Is the Quran correct? I want to ask Swaruu.

#5 2021-11-10 18:26:55

Soulpower

Every information about the "Holy Quran" is much appreciated. What happened really? How did the whole story develop? Who was involved? Are Jesuits, Vatican, Reptilians involved? Who has good Infos about it?

Thank you so much to all of you

#6 2021-11-10 21:28:04

Soulpower

Agil wrote:

Hello, I am watching you from Azerbaijan. I do not know English. I translate and read transcripts. Please ask Swaruu about the prophet Muhammad.

found something Billy Meier...

Billy:    The Koran is not based, however, on the effective message of the prophet Mohammed, but for the most part on earth-human teaching-falsifications, points of view and false laws, etc., gathered together and cobbled together long after the death of Mohammed, which only has very little or nothing at all to do with Mohammed's teaching, which unfortunately is generally not known to the believers of Islam. In fact, they do not know namely, that what Mohammed taught, is the 'teaching of the truth, teaching of the spirit, teaching of the life'. From the word Muslim is derived the approximate meaning, 'the one who professes to Islam', or 'who submits himself/herself to Allah (god)', hence this designation is therefore true for the followers of the Islamic religion. Fundamentally seen according to the understanding of Islamic religious law, the human being is Muslim, who pronounces the Islamic credo, the Schahada, in front of witnesses and therefore openly, whereby the believer comes out and says: "I testify that there exists no god but Allah (god) and that Mohammed is the messenger of God." Furthermore, it must be said, that if with the definition of 'Islam', the term 'Salam' is yet involved, which belongs to the same root and means 'salvation/well-being' or 'peace', then it involves a word that is linguistically closely related with the Hebrew 'Shalom', i.e. peace.

http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/2015/

#7 2021-11-11 05:36:04

mitkobs

Billy Meier is cabal(intentionally or not, or under pressure, or mind control), crypto Jewish - Khazari and is disclosed already that he changed most of the information received from Taygeta. There are Muslims who are not real Muslims but only pretending to be and they are really khazari jewish but hidden and they cripple the Islamic community from within like they do with other devoted religious communities around the globe, they are infiltrated everywhere in power structures and where there is great influence.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-11 05:44:09)

#8 2021-11-11 16:32:48

RoadtoSamadhi

mitkobs wrote:

Billy Meier is cabal(intentionally or not, or under pressure, or mind control), crypto Jewish - Khazari and is disclosed already that he changed most of the information received from Taygeta. There are Muslims who are not real Muslims but only pretending to be and they are really khazari jewish but hidden and they cripple the Islamic community from within like they do with other devoted religious communities around the globe, they are infiltrated everywhere in power structures and where there is great influence.

Word on Tayegetan street is Billy Meier got a little butthurt after no longer viable to receive information from Taygeta that he started just making sh*t up as a ego defense mechanism.  Controlled by archons or what it don’t matter at this point but to this day he vigorously defends that there are “no such things as reptilians and Pleiadians only Plejarens” ???

#9 2021-12-16 14:50:22

Agil

Thank you all, but I want to know more

#10 2021-12-16 18:57:01

JimiPickle

Agil’s request should be honored. We demanded the story of Moses, and we got it, we demanded truth about Jesus, and we got it, now we need truth about Muhammad…Or shall we keep them in the dark?

Maintain control=maintain mind control
Until truths are revealed, mind controlled

JP

Ps. The Muslim nation sits upon ancient artifacts, technology and secrets. This is what is hidden from them under mind control…who they really are is magnificent, who they have become is…the reflection, in many ways. What I discovered was beautiful and …hard to explain.

Are starseeds only here to spread a message to those who “Want” to hear and miss spreading the word to those who “Need” to hear your message?

Cognitive Dissonance swings both ways…

>

Last edited by JimiPickle (2021-12-16 21:11:38)

#11 2021-12-18 05:08:17

Agil

Thanks JimiPickle

#12 2021-12-19 01:47:36

JimiPickle

Agil, you are welcome.

#13 2022-04-01 11:24:22

Agil

I am waiting

Last edited by Agil (2022-04-01 11:24:48)

#14 2022-04-01 22:50:04

alesiaxxx

Hey glad you guys are requesting this too. I've asked for this as well but under the questions and suggestions chat (on pg 34 I think). I showed my personal research showing that nothing adds up, its all mixed up and confusing. Really want to know this stuff too, for the sake of clarity that effects an entire region.

#15 2022-04-04 08:49:06

DarkOwl

Some points from Robert Spencers research into the question 'Did Mohammad Exist?

- No record of Muhammad’s reported death in 632 appears until more than a century after that date.

- The early accounts written by the people the Arabs conquered never mention Islam, Muhammad, or the Qur’an. They call the conquerors “Ishmaelites,” “Saracens,” “Muhajirun,” and “Hagarians” but never “Muslims.”

- The Arab conquerors, in their coins and inscriptions, don’t mention Islam or the Qur’an for the first six decades of their conquests. Mentions of “Muhammad” are non-specific and on at least two occasions are accompanied by a cross. The word can be used not only as a proper name but also as an honorific.

- The Qur’an, even by the canonical Muslim account, was not distributed in its present form until the 650’s. Contradicting that standard account is the fact that neither the Arabian nor the Christians and Jews in the region mention the Qur’an until the early eighth century.

- During the reign of the caliph Muawiya (661-680), the Arabs constructed at least one public building whose inscription was headed by a cross.

- We begin hearing about Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, and about Islam itself in the 690’s, during the reign of the caliph Abd al-Malik. Coins and inscriptions reflecting Islamic beliefs begin to appear at this time also.

- Around the same time, Arabic became the predominant written language of the Arabian Empire, supplanting Syriac and Greek.

- Abd al-Malik claimed, in a passing remark in one hadith, to have collected the Qur’an, contradicting Islamic tradition that the collection was the work of the caliph Uthman forty years earlier.

- Multiple hadiths report that Hajjaj ibn Yusuf, governor of Iraq during the reign of Abd al-Malik, edited the Qur’an and distributed his new edition to the various Arab-controlled provinces--- again, something Uthman is supposed to have done decades earlier.

- Even some Islamic traditions maintain that certain common Islamic practices, such as the recitation of the Qur’an during mosque prayers, date from orders of Hajjaj ibn Yusuf, not to the earlier period of Islamic history.

- In the middle of the eighth century, the Abbasid dynastic supplanted the Umayyad line of Abd al-Malik. The Abbasids charged the Umayyads with impiety on a large scale. In the Abbasid period, biographical material about Mohammed began to proliferate. The first complete biography of the prophet of Islam finally appeared during this era—at least 125 years after the traditional date of his death.

- The biographical material that emerged situates Muhammad in an area of Arabia that never was the center for trade and pilgrimage that the canonical Islamic account of Islam’s origin depend on it to be. (pp.205-206)

It should also be pointed out, that those who seriously question the legitimacy of Islam end up on the receiving end of death threats or worse. No-one here would want to see that happen to Gosia! I'm sure the Taygetans are well aware of the problems associated with debunking Islam!
Here's a small sample of the kind of emails the author above receives.

“May Allah rip out his spine from his back and split his brains in two, and then put them both back, and then do it over and over again”¦.Amen.”

“I believe he’s already on the hit list, nothing new.”

“we make dua [i.e., we pray] Allah allows your blood to spill over our hands.”

You don't need the Taygetans for your answers. Do the research yourself. Here's a debate on the subject Did Muhammad Exist? for starters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXf7uP9lhE8

As to who created the religion we know today as Islam? I think we all know the answer to that smile

JimiPickle wrote:

Agil’s request should be honored. We demanded the story of Moses, and we got it, we demanded truth about Jesus, and we got it, now we need truth about Muhammad…Or shall we keep them in the dark?

Sigmund Freud wrote a book in 1939 suggesting Moses was Akhenaton.
Ahmed Osman wrote one in 2002 called Moses and Akhenaten: The Secret History of Egypt at the Time of the Exodus.
https://grahamhancock.com/moses-akhenat … son-osman/

Joseph Atwell wrote a book in 2005 called Caesar’s Messiah which is totally in line with what the Taygetans say about the Roman invention of Christianity.
Doco of the same name here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

The point is, you don't need the Taygetans for answers to some of these questions. Plenty of human researchers have done the job for us.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#16 2022-04-04 10:08:35

alesiaxxx

Hey DarkOwl, your view is definitely something we should consider we dont want to endanger Gosia. However in my personal research it has gone a bit further than Robert Spencer's, there is more that add and challenge Spencer and he is a bit one sided in my opinion, I found Robert Hoyland  a bit more balanced also Dan Gibson an archeologist with great field insights.
But also the confusing thing that should be mentioned is that when Yazhi was talking about the ark of the covenant story and where the actual arks are now, she mentioned in relation to it that Mohammed was real person!? Thats more than Christians got lol. Just not in the way that its currently portrayed in Islam. This is in reference to the video - Ark of the Covenant - Yazhi Reveals its Meaning and Location (this is also mentioned by mitkobs eariler in this chat).
Personally I'm more interested in knowing the roots of Islam and where it came from to understand the context of the middle east in a more ancient understanding, since all things stand on much older understandings that have been confused. Besides there have being many truths that the Taygetans have shared with Gosia and us that would be dangerous to know. At the end of the day the truth is dangerous and not popular at all but doesn't mean we should shy away from it. And i'm not sure if threats would exist like Spencer's because Gosia has not made a career out of challenging Islam, also Christianity was completely debunked, so not sure if that would make any specific group of people mad, since this information is challenging all religions.

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-04-04 10:31:01)

#17 2022-04-04 10:24:11

mitkobs

People need to have base guiding system and to grow from it. To have some rules and integrity, to know what is good and what is bad for them. And religion does that in some extent. The problem is when you stop learning and expanding and become content with what religion is telling you to be truth. If you continue to expand your knowledge you will be able to detect the manipulations and take only what is the wisdom of the ages from these holy books.

#18 2022-04-04 11:05:02

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

People need to have base guiding system and to grow from it.

Actually the opposite is true: If people had no mind-control systems that turn them into monsters that require rules to not be aggressive to each other, but instead would be allowed to start out on their very own and without any external influence, they would enable their heart-connection and open themselves up to the wonders of creation in a loving way, by that activating many of the Human-inherent abilities that our current fake-society tries to oppress as much as possible.

As result, babies/children who have grown up fully outside of society (not even with parents that program them), e.g. those who got nurtured and raise by animals, are fully connected and loving, while not needing rules at all because the "Universal Law" is natural to everyone of us - until it gets destroyed by our today's regressive pyramidal fake-society slavery system.

And once there, one will find all required additional "rules" within oneself as part of the achieved higher understandings of existence. Along with all the knowledge and understanding that the universe offers.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#19 2022-04-04 11:48:29

mitkobs

Of course the opposite could be true. Depends on what vibrational level people this is experienced. You or me we may thrive without external rules and have our own guiding system, but there are lot of people who do not have that and need some authority to tell them what to do. And without such guiding systems they become lost and confused and end up doing crime in society or something destructive to themselves.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-04 11:49:57)

#20 2022-04-04 14:33:50

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Of course the opposite could be true. Depends on what vibrational level people this is experienced. You or me we may thrive without external rules and have our own guiding system, but there are lot of people who do not have that and need some authority to tell them what to do. And without such guiding systems they become lost and confused and end up doing crime in society or something destructive to themselves.

Yep, we need to fetch everyone at their respective level.

This is why I see the need for two societal systems:

One for those who are ready for something as close to a Holistic Society as possible and who will develop it into a real one, and one for those who need more guidance at this point.

The ones in the more advanced society will be obliged to assist their brothers and sisters in the guided society, e.g. by offering guides and systems that teach and otherwise prepare them to advance into the other.

Proper societal mechanics need to make sure that no abuse it occurring in either society and between the two. This must not become a new elitist split society, so everyone in the quasi-Holistic Society will require to be of as pure ethics and personal development in other areas as required.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#21 2022-04-04 15:08:00

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Hmm, it just occurred to me that a holistic society is impossible to organise as long as there still are obedient individuals, willing to allow a bunch of psychopaths to inject their children with poisons, to euthanize their pets and to genocide.

In other words, discernment is the first thing which is needed here, otherwise the obedient crowds will always be the unconscious tools that will be manipulated into destruction of the holistic society progress.

Exactly, that's why people need to awaken sufficiently before such is possible, hence the need for an interims society - either as a whole or in part.

And in a sad way, the expected death toll on Humanity among the obedient and unawakenable people, unreals and hybrids will assist the growth of Humanity in the long run, even though the path there surely will look ugly.

If lucky, the Cabals are taken down before that, so there can be non-oppressive systems installed that allow a global raise of the planetary frequency via various means, and also apply a cure for the nano-bots in many people.

#22 2022-04-04 18:46:46

mitkobs

Not possible to awaken the hard sleeping ones, not even the not so hard sleeping. I've tried many times with many approaches but they do only what they see benefiting them purely on egoistic terms. And they are afraid and full of doubts. The awakening that will make people reliant to high vibration choices is coming with more life experience. We cannot convince them with words, their minds are hardcode programmed to the matrix behavior.
The other thing, cabal will not let you make your high vibration society unless you are able to establish it hidden away from their reaching.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-04 18:50:17)

#23 2022-04-04 20:18:08

DarkOwl

alesiaxxx wrote:

Hey DarkOwl, your view is definitely something we should consider we dont want to endanger Gosia. However in my personal research it has gone a bit further than Robert Spencer's, there is more that add and challenge Spencer and he is a bit one sided in my opinion, I found Robert Hoyland  a bit more balanced also Dan Gibson an archeologist with great field insights.

I agree Spencer is 'a bit one sided'. He's a Christian for starters so obviously hasn't looked in his own backyard and does have a somewhat antagonistic manner about him.
It's been years since I visited this subject and so I figured there must be much better sources so thanks for that alesiaxxx smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#24 2022-04-04 20:22:27

charliebelle

#25 2022-04-04 22:34:30

DarkOwl

Entire volumes of hadith (claimed sayings and actions of Mohammad) exist, detailing the minutia of his life. There are problems with the chain of transmission of these sayings and much of them are contradictory and fantastical.
If a man named Mohammad existed and started a religious/political movement in the 7th century, then he is a different person to what Muslims are taught today.

We all know that channelers can be in contact with a benevolent being only to have a regressive one imitate that being and steer them in a bad direction. This may have happened to Mohammad. As the story goes, there were two distinct phases to Mohammads career. The Mecca period was characterised as peaceful, non-violent resistance which led to fleeing to Medina when Mohammad received messages to begin using force and to eventually spread Islam at the point of a sword.

There is evidence that many of the Arab invaders that swept through the world, were not Muslim. There has obviously been much embellishment., exaggeration and censorship over the centuries to arrive at the monolithic religion we have today.

I agree with mitkobs that the Jesuit cabal are behind what was shaped into Islam as a counterweight for a Christian vs. Muslim and Jew vs. Muslim dialectic.
The movement the original Mohammad started must have been perfect with that aim in mind.

On another note, the Taygetans have had very little to say about Rabbinic Judaiam (which was invented at the same time as Christianity) which I would love to hear more about as well, but I'm aware of what a hot potato that one is as well. All in good time smile

Board footer