You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-27 12:38:49

07wideeyes

Was Tiamat a False Flag?

Firstly I'd like to wholeheartedly thank Estel-la and Cristina for the ongoing series on the Orion Wars. I have found these to be genuinely excellent videos, with plenty of information collated and organised in a comprehensive way that I have not come across before. I also like the style of the videos, you have a distinctive way of making videos. Thanks again, and imagine if schools were teaching this stuff, instead of what they generally dish out. Dream on, Wide Eyes.... Also, good luck with your exit from YT - the community supports you in this move, I can see that. And having issues with YT demonstrates that you are having an effect, that you are being noticed....

Now, Tiamat..... Unusually, I wandered over to YT and checked through some of the comments there. One contribution really stood out to me. The writer talked about the 'elephant in the room'. I saw the elephant....

The story as told is that the Fed was tricked into attacking Tiamat and leading to its destruction. It was done through a holgram of a city, which the Fed mistook for a real one. Their current technology would detect the hologram for what it is, but their technology was more primitive back then. That's the story as related in the Orion Wars video.

It always struck me as a bit too 'matter of fact'. And now I know why. It is suggested that the attackers, or at least some of them, knew that the 'city' they attacked so ferociously was a fake. Maybe they even created it themselves. But the 'destroy the reptilian city' motive enabled them to destroy Tiamat, flood planets, and set up the 3D matrix cage on planet Earth. All in the name of containing the reptilians, while in fact giving the pretext for setting up the 3D cage. Clever or what?

I find the notion very plausible. As above, so below. The problems of the Federation are the same as - reflect and are reflections of - the problems on Earth. Therefore we might expect similar tactics to be used in both situations. This reading of the Tiamat destruction is a precise image of the classic 'problem- reaction-solution' expounded by David Icke among others. It is an attack designed to achieve specific ends that the majority are unaware of, and for spurious reasons. Mirror images: Pearl Harbour, Gulf of Tonkin, Iraq/Saddam, 9/11.

So essentially the whole thing was set up with a predetermined objective. And in this context the reptilians - some of them at least -, while implicated, are also the fall guys.

And here we are now, in the 'convid era'...... I find this worth going into here, since it is one aspect of our deepening comprehension of the mess that indeed is running riot on Earth at the moment. It's not to say that the entire Federation is in on it - again, like a monstrous bureaucracy on Earth, there will be the good, the bad, the ugly. But some have behaved in a truly horrendous way.

#2 2021-10-27 13:22:50

mitkobs

Re: Was Tiamat a False Flag?

What you are suggesting is not possible because of the nature of 5D and telepatic beings who also are honorable and sincere are not capable of insidious acts. Insidiousness and dishonesty are low vibration, hellish regressive qualities.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-27 13:23:52)

#3 2021-10-28 09:38:16

07wideeyes

Genoveva wrote:

Cyrus Parsa fills in the blanks, quite competently.

https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/CYRU … ND-CHINA:1

I haven't finished the interview yet, but interesting guy isn't he? Thanks for the link.

#4 2021-11-12 13:41:21

mitkobs

5D is zoo but not of negativity and there is no dishonesty and insidiousness. All this is only here on Earth and its astral hell. 
If I find the material with the iron fist thing will you appologize for your words or should they ban you for provocations?

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-12 13:41:56)

#5 2021-11-12 14:01:46

mitkobs

Genoveva wrote:

@mit, the only reference to iron fist in taygetans communication is when they describe how cabal operates.

Isn't GF 5d? Are they not negative, dishonest and insidious?

GF is not that. They create conditions for various beings who want to have experience with incarnating on Earth and this is also part of correcting and trasforming the evil and negative cause and effect(karma). We can call it from here such names, but is not. If some beings want to experience something even so drastic and brutal, what they could do, not letting them? Why you are incarnated if you think life is so tough and unfair? Most probably from other side you did not think the way you think now with being here.

Board footer