You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-18 16:26:48

Vega

Anti-Derailment thread

Let's use this thread for answering some short off topic questions and for some off topic replies, that are not worth creating a new thread.

It should still be used responsibly and not start conversations about the Kardashians or Justin Bieber lol.

Just post your off topic reply here and then put a short link of your reply in the original thread.

Preferably using the url tag.

[url=https://forum.swaruu.org/]Swaruu and Taygetan Team Forum[/url]

To get the url of your post here, click on the time above your post.

This is a spontaneous idea, let's try it out and see if it will help with the thread derailments.

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-18 16:38:56)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-10-18 16:28:51

Vega

Re: Anti-Derailment thread

Genoveva wrote:
Vega wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

A friend sent to me this link last night:

https://youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI

I am keeping this at the understanding/knowing level and I don't know if I'm ready to embody and be living this yet, either because I am a beautiful divine cosmic chicken lol smile or I am hoping because I am wise and it's too early and it's not time yet or maybe I am not supposed to do that in 3D.

Isn't that a mainstream channel? I am surprised to find this there.

Thanks for sharing Genoveva.

PS
Also I thought you were a he for some reason, are you a she or is Tyndlar gas lighting me? lol smile

Isn't it fair to reciprocate? I invite you to disclose  the same info about yourself, prior to asking.

I'm sure I must have given this info on many occasions. However, you are the second person in recent times who is asking personal questions, from behind a pseudonym. And while your question is innocent,  you may understand my becoming suspicious when I'll tell you what is the question I was asked in very dubious circumstances: I was asked how many dissidents and dissident groups I was in touch with.

I naively told the truth and the same person doubted that I was telling the truth.

So, you see, when I tell the truth and someone is telling me that I am wrong, automatically they reveal to me that they are not trustworthy.

Oh, I am not a man. What are you?

How dare you ask me that smile My posts are super manly, the are the manliest of posts. Ok fine they could be a little bit boyish but still they are supermasculine lol smile

But I am happy to report, not that anybody asked but I'll tell you all anyway, smile that I am finally starting to feel more like a grown up, more like a man and less like a boy, like a teen. I am 40 and up until now I always felt more like a teenager inside. For various reasons I just couldn't participate in all those mainstream things that are kinda like rites of passage that get you from a teen to a man. I was trying my best to do them but just couldn't due to trauma and the more I am acting like my genuine self the more I understand now that is was also partly because of incompatibility due to being an 'alien' to the ways of this society.

And don't take it too personally Genoveva(and I am not saying that you did), that I though you were a guy by the way, I was too focused on other people and don't have enough bandwith to pay closer attention to everyone. If we had interacted direcly more I would have picked up that something's not right with my default assumption.

And if I seem or am being insensitive or pushy sometimes everyone, it is mostly for the same reason, due to being laser focused on something important and not because of lack of empathy or because I am a butthole. smile

PS
And also fyi to all members: when I say "lol" I am not literally laughing out loud, it's just a light laugh something between these two emojis smile big_smile, I am basically a millenial but I have never participated in internet chats and joined FB only last year and a forum only when I joined this forum and even in youtube which was my main social media I never used to comment, so I don't know if I am using it right. I think I am but I have a bad habit of gaslighting myself from time to time, that I haven't fully resolved, so I am not sure. I don't want people to think that I am constantly laughing out loud, cause I use it a lot. So if anyone knows how it's properly used let me know lol smile

#3 2021-10-18 16:57:51

Vega

@Genoveva I'll take that as a compliment, that is a sign that I am more in touch with my feminine side. smile

#4 2021-10-18 17:43:43

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Vega wrote:

If you just weren't so arrogant and just took 5 seconds to google her before you open your big mouth and make a fool of yourself once again, and loose yet more credibility, you would see that it's backed by an enormous amount of work in the real world. She was one of the first sources I found after my awakening, I've been following her work since the beginning of 2017.

Grow up Ymar, I challenged you just a little and you are behaving like a big baby smile and are only proving my point. It's not in own your best interests or in my best interests to not challenge you. So get your shit together and stop making a fool of yourself.

I thought you said you were okay with people thinking different thoughts? Why are you acting ina hostile manner.

I did not attaxk her or you but simply refused to believe your claims of special powers.

And yet you tell me to grow up? When you challenged me and called me out personalky, i did not agree with it nor feed that energy. I also did not call you names or tell you to grow up with such contempt attitude.

Learn to have some responsibility. Vega. Your words not mine.

Get your sht together and stop calling people names. Listening to ai prophet orion mind control tires me.

It is in your best interest for me to call out your self proclaimed statements about inelia benz.

Where is your evidence and proof vega?

Google? Is that whar your circle uses vega?

You have at most 2 to 3 months to repair the damage and redeem yourself vega.

If you were paying attention and were taking my words seriously, you would understand that this was my last offer. And I don't mind that you don't by the way, people don't even pay attention to or take seriously Yazhi or Aneeka's words, so I don't have any unrealistic expectations for people to take what I say seriously. smile

So I wanna officially inform you that I am done with your behavior, Ymar.

I was done months ago with one of your responses to DarkOwl, the one with focusing your eye on him and and talking to his higher self and stuff, but I chose to give you some more chances after that, for various reasons. And I also wanted to challenge your behavior and claims and gather more data so I can reach a more fair conclusion about your true intentions and motivations which I was confused about, and to have more real world evidence to confirm that conclusion.

And at the same time with that I was giving you a chance to take that as a feedback to your behavior and a chance to give me a clear sign that I am right to not worry about your behavior.  And also it was obvious to me very early on that it was going to end up like this and I was trying to give you chances to choose to change course. And there are many other motivations, it's never black and white, it's always more complex especially when it comes to me. And of course there probably were some subconsious shadow motivations in the mix but in general my motivations and intentions were positive and benevolent. I am pretty good at sensing when there's something off about my behavior.

And all this is mostly intuitively, I wasn't sitting there spending my time stratemagizing about all this with my ego/mind. My ego/mind only knows after the fact what I was doing sometimes, but I have learned to trust my intuition, it has never let me down.

And as far as my verdict and conclusion about your real intentions and motivations, based on the data at hand, from all these months, I am still not sure, I would still bet that you are behaving like this due to unresolved issues of your human aspect, but I am not sure and I also have been naive many times before in the past so maybe there is a last minute lesson for me here. But as far as the verdict about your behavior I was very early on clear about that. Your behavior is and always was very narcissistic.

And to be clear, I am not calling you or diagnosing you, as being a narcissist. Narcissists and narcissistic behavior are two different things. If I had to guess I would say that you are probably behaving narcissistically as a strategy to establish a sense of self, and not because you are a narcissist, potentially due to enmeshment trauma. But that could also just be a projection of my own stuff on you. (Teal Swan has many relevant videos if you wanna check if there is any truth in that theory, but at this point it is clear that you seem to believe that your human aspect doesn't have any unresolved issues and you don't need to do any shadow work/inner work and I am gonna take your word for it and won't challenge you on that)

So I am officially done spending any more time and energy on you Ymar. And I am not rejecting you or anything, there is just vibrational incompatibility that we both couldn't find a way to overcome and I have seen zero signs that point that anythings gonna change, so I am officially done and I am moving on. I'm just not going to focus on you anymore, and I'd prefer it if you ignore me and not focus on me and move on from me too.

I have spoken.

And now give me a sec, I wanna ask the Google AI something.

"Hey, Google."
"Ding"
"Where is the nearest 'I am done with Ymar's behavior' camp?"
"Here is a map to the nearest 'I am done with Ymar's behavior' camp."

"Oh there's one right around the corner, cool, let me just grab my coat."

lol smile Hey screw you guys, it is funny to me, and I refuse to take this too seriously tongue

And I am not trying to make fun of Ymar, I am just trying to lighten up the mood. Wherever there is a gathering of humans there is almost always the usual human social dramas.

PS
To the mods and the rest of the members that I have annoyed and potentially angered with my behavior:

I wasn't intentionally trying to stirr drama in the forum and I don't have some kind of ego agenda, I was mostly following my intuition and my intentions were positive and benevolent. Now how well was the execution of those positive intentions I'll leave that to the historians to judge. And all my problematic behavior was not due to any ego agenda or something but due to my unresolved issues and the bathwater that we all bring in the forum. So anyway I hope you'll all be understanding and wont stay mad with me for too long. smile

And I read and understand the warning from Gosia and I won't continue with this kind of behavior with Ymar or anyone else for that matter from now on. I will take a short break and then start over again in a more mature way and grown up way and in a more professional way.

I learned what cordial means today, I thought it meant a totally different thing, smile so I'll do my best to follow that suggestion and everything else that Gosia said.

Gosia wrote:

Guys mutual respect is a primordial RULE OF THIS GROUP. If I see people getting disrespected I will be removing posts and members. No imposing personal views on others, respect and cordiality. And don´t get too involved in personal stuff against each other. I am saying this in general, as I have reveived multiple reports already. Thank you. No response to this message necessary. Just be nice, period.

PS2
I know this could be perceived as a provocation by Ymar but it is not meant as such, I just wanna express my truth from where I stand and close the Ymar chapter and communicate my clear boundaries to him. And it is personal stuff against another member but it is the last one and should at least be left long enough for him to read it. I think I should be allowed to express my self with one last post to have closure. And this is just my own interpretation of Ymar's behavior everyone, if you disagree and don't see things the same way, I still have the right to have my own opinion. If anyone chooses to respond to this then you should be responsible with your response and careful not to stirr any more unnecessary drama on this issue.

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-18 17:51:23)

#5 2021-10-18 20:08:26

Tyndlar

My senses don't say the same about them, but then we are to blame for reacting negativly, it only feeds the fire... it's all a test at the end of the day.

#6 2021-10-18 21:11:16

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Vega, what if I told you that Ymar always spoke the truth? I've seen Ymar. And I can tell you what I've seen: Ymar never lies. I know it's not going to make me very popular on this forum. Ymar is a truthfull mirror. One sees in Ymar what one has buried deep inside oneself.
When you are free of shadows, you see in Ymar boundless essence and eternal freedom! The compassion in Ymar knows no limits.
You may want to think about it.

Physically speaking as per proper matter and wave understanding: A mirror can only reflect those frequencies that it is compatible with, and when it does try to mirror other frequencies, they get heavily distorted or even absorbed.

A good example for "odd mirroring" are certain rocks and crystals that are used as mirrors for certain invisible frequencies, while they absorb or even split visible light like a prisma.

This means that everyone can only judge or mirror without judging that which is a frequency match, which goes along what Swaruu said about "too high frequencies cannot be perceived (properly)".

Of course, these frequency differences occur not only to matter but also to perception, language, understanding, consciousness, etc., meaning that people of different frequency have trouble living together due to a lack of understanding, even if they try to be kind to each other from their perspective. Keeping this in mind is key to a mixed frequency community, e.g. like here.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-18 21:27:25)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-10-19 13:25:59

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Vega, what if I told you that Ymar always spoke the truth? I've seen Ymar. And I can tell you what I've seen: Ymar never lies. I know it's not going to make me very popular on this forum. Ymar is a truthfull mirror. One sees in Ymar what one has buried deep inside oneself.
When you are free of shadows, you see in Ymar boundless essence and eternal freedom! The compassion in Ymar knows no limits.
You may want to think about it.

Physically speaking as per proper matter and wave understanding: A mirror can only reflect those frequencies that it is compatible with, and when it does try to mirror other frequencies, they get heavily distorted or even absorbed.

A good example for "odd mirroring" are certain rocks and crystals that are used as mirrors for certain invisible frequencies, while they absorb or even split visible light like a prisma.

This means that everyone can only judge or mirror without judging that which is a frequency match, which goes along what Swaruu said about "too high frequencies cannot be perceived (properly)".

Of course, these frequency differences occur not only to matter but also to perception, language, understanding, consciousness, etc., meaning that people of different frequency have trouble living together due to a lack of understanding, even if they try to be kind to each other from their perspective. Keeping this in mind is key to a mixed frequency community, e.g. like here.

Total lack of respect, making assumptions which also go against common sense. How arrogant is this? Telling me what I perceive? Is this a prank?

Are you arrogantly suggesting that your seccond hand assumptions & innuendos are more truthful than my first hand perceptions?

Sorry, but your offensive style is utterly unasked for, as I made a fact-based explanatory post about "mirroring", and in fact it is going right against the request for peacefulness that Gosia recently made in this forum.

What I wrote has nothing to do with your perceptions but with facts about how matter and waves work, and if your perceptions do not reflect that you might try to find out why. Your attempt to turn my reply into an alleged questioning of your perceptions will not change the facts about what a mirror is and what it isn't, and what it can do.

As for what I wrote being "against common sense": The "common" sense is one of non-understanding, and indeed I am not wanting to be part of it. Which is what I suggest to everything anyways, and instead get connected to innerstanding, by that being able to see and understand things beyond 3-5D, and then seeing/living more than the current 3D world has indoctrinated instead of being part of it, because everything that is taught about how matter and waves work is false.

Unless Humanity doesn't wake up from the many lies and starts to learn how things work instead, they will always remain trapped in the 3D Matrix. This includes half-awakened people who feel good about their progress so far, but do not enable themselves to the required quantum leap to truly advance.

Which is truly bad and fully along cabal indoctrinated mass-behavior if they instead use their half-understanding to oppress anyone who is sharing things they cannot understand. This is nothing but sheepish mass-behavior on a slightly higher level, but it is not constructive or cooperative because it prevents not only personal growth but if used destructively boycotts the progress of the local community.

All of the above behavior patterns have been addressed as cabal-programmed key problems by our Taygetan friends, so I suggest everyone to do some introspection and remove all remains of cabalistic programming through shadow work. And this simple self-question before every action/message can go a long way in this:

Is what I am doing beneficial for me and the community here ?

If not, it is time to reconsider before acting, which requires the will to self-observe in full self-honesty. Sadly, this willingness to self-observe before acting is one of the hardest parts in the process of shadow work.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-10-20 08:10:18

Tyndlar

I can see a black hole of negativity forming in this forum and it isn't nice, it is very draining.

We all need to be aware of how we act towards each other and our reactions, more negative just creates more negative... if nothing nice can be said, if there is no positive reaction anyone can think of giving, it's probebly best to observe and let it pass...

#9 2021-10-20 10:54:42

Tyndlar

Lauri,

I didn't mean that the other person's personality will change if another person is nice to them, it simply makes it very hard for the negative persona of the other person to use us, manipulate us into acting as they want if you see what I mean? Energy vampires cannot feed of us if we do not let them.

All situations are different and need a different action, as we can't shout "I love you!" when someone is tyring to physically attack you, that just isn't logical lol

There is two paths to every situation, maybe a third or more if we are able to think strategicaly about situations we are in. Even past bad situations which caused us to end up mirroring those that hurt us, we can then reflect on it, look at how it could have gone better, wether we could have done things differently or not, and learn from it.

As for people who have had trauma, I have lived through this.

Myself I have had the naivety and trusting nature part of me hurt to extreme, but I now in my life know that this is not a bad part of me, I feel it is a part of me that doesn't need to be taken away, that I can know myself and go back to my none judging naivety, but it has learnt me to keep myself safe, my instinct and senses help guide me.

The reptilians will use these situations to take little bits of you away until you are nothing, until you turn into that black hole that they want you to be and act accordingly towards others when triggered...

It's not easy for me to explain, it's too complicated to put into words...

I am learning and still growing too... my situation with a bullying work partner, they verbally abuse me in very manipulative ways, then directly sometimes, they do or say things when others are not looking, a few days ago they really upset me, I could have exploded and gone full throttle on them but I didn't, I brought them to a meeting to discuss our situation instead, and by looking complexly at my own actions, and because they are trying to desperatly for me to react, they are now forgetting themselves and tripping up, being noticed and they are now being watched by management because in their own manupulative ways, by me stepping back and turning the situation over and not becoming a puppet for them, they are then digging themselves a hole in which they may not be able to get out of soon. If you see what I mean?

Like I have said to others, my friends face to face, sometimes people also act like this to turn you into the bad guy, and so that you get the bad karma and the punishment, so don't react, look at the situation, what that being, or person wants from you, and do not give it, or leave them, anything you need to do that is not going to give them what they want.

There are things I could have done in the past and some things I couldnt, I accept that now... I cannot help how my parents are or how they treated me, I have dropped communication with my farther as they never changed, I would do the same to my mother if she started abusing me again or anyone for that matter. I will not let anyone beat me, or hurt me, looking at things in a different way or evading if you can is best, or defending yourself is sometimes the only option if a physical attack.

For my attackers of my past and abusers, I vow to never turn into the black hole that they tried desperatly to make me become. The blood sweat and tears will not break me and for futures to come as long as I am aware, and keep growing in awarness, I will become the person that they tried to take away. This happens to everyone, there are many ways we fight.

For the future we overcome, we grow and we love. The darkness cannot overshadow the light in our hearts if we do not fall into the manipulative tricks and understand what they are doing, knowledge is power in some ways, awarness is power too and being the most stubborn, having that strength of will and mental state can help everyone.

No matter what, we all will grow, we all will overcome everything even if it is far into the future in many lifetimes.

Darkness will never be gone, it is how we deal with it that matters, if we know how to deal with it then it will impact us less and we are then in control of it, then it cannot take over us.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-20 11:02:42)

#10 2021-10-20 21:15:55

Vega

#11 2021-10-20 22:21:42

Vega

#12 2021-10-21 13:14:34

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega and rob3 owes me at minimum an apology. I will collect on that debt or if they refuse and ignore their debt, it will be collected by someone or something else.

And they wont be a mr nice ymar.

If fear of gosia s authority is the only thing they will obey, then fear will be the method used. Disrespect of other sovereign entity boundaries by rob3 and vega is to be balanced in account. 1 way or another.

You are so full of yourself, not even capable of noticing that it is you who needs to apologize to all the forum here for ruining it for weeks with your self-glorification and personal attack nonsense, while only adding a miniscule portion of posts with useful content and otherwise ignoring people's content or questions for clarification. Way to become the #2 poster in short time.

That being said: Nobody here is in debt of an apology to you at all, especially not those who make mostly useful posts. I strongly advise to find a different place to spread your constant non-content blabber, as this place is intended for high frequency and content-based discussion in a mature and loving atmosphere, and in which the rules expressly disallow personal attacks.

#13 2021-10-21 17:58:19

Vega

LauriLavi wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

I can see a black hole of negativity forming in this forum and it isn't nice, it is very draining.

And it is Gosia's fault partly, no more being nice, I'm direct. Gosia made a statement a while ago that went something like "No more banning, just get along with eachother".

Now, this is kinda like if Alenym in Toleka said: "No more defensive systems, try to get along with the regressives who want to disrupt peace."

Can you find the post where she said that for context?

I imagine Gosia has her hands full with too many things already and the rest of the mods too probably. This is all volunteer based, it's not like there is a business side to this where she can go hire mods to do this as a dayjob. And this is not a pleasant job, there aren't many people that would wanna take that responsibility and for good reason. So we shouldn't be complaining too much especially after one person had taken up that responsibility and many of us didn't support them and didn't cooperate.

Maybe we should all agree to create a rule that says that each member has the power to request from another member to not comment inside their threads. And they can comment about sth in the thread but they need to create their own thread and do it there. Maybe this could be one way to create some oasis' of clean threads with no drama and no derailed train wrecks. And it will make it easier for people that wanna avoid each other. And that way delegate some of the modding work to the members and the mods won't have to be Sherlock Holmes and waste their time digging into the post histories investigating interpersonal dramas and faction politics etc. But maybe that will create it's own kind of problems and lead to more friction and conflicts by people abusing that rule, I don't know. It's just an idea.

#14 2021-10-21 19:45:05

Tyndlar

I see in Gosia's last post that she would remove posts and members if they did not respect the rules, I do not see anything about the other thing about no more banning, I could be wrong, but we do need to stop arguing anyway.

This forum is also an image of humanity, and the question is, can Humans get along and learn to stop fighting, stop being distracted and learn to deal with negativity and problems in a helpful, positive and creative way for the better, for everyone? This place can be seen as a practice, a place where we at times and at a distance can practice what we have learned when using communication.

We all may not understand each other always, we are all a mixed bag of different viewpoints smile

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-21 19:46:35)

#15 2021-10-22 03:57:47

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

Just because Gosia said something to make you afraid and to make Rob3 change the circle tactics, does not mean I've forgotten that one.

lets go vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega and rob3 owes me at minimum an apology. I will collect on that debt or if they refuse and ignore their debt, it will be collected by someone or something else.
And they wont be a mr nice ymar.

Thinly veiled threats are not the way to resolve an issue Ymarsakar.
You’ve done it to me before and it isn’t pleasant.
I would always err on the side of caution when it comes to banning, but you have stepped over the mark IMO and are not entering into the spirit of the forum. I don’t see anything being resolved as I’ve seen happen with other conflicts that arise. If there is good-will all round, conflict can actually bring us closer together (when we resolve it). That’s not happening here, Ymar, despite many of our best efforts.

Vega wrote:

Maybe we should all agree to create a rule that says that each member has the power to request from another member to not comment inside their threads. And they can comment about sth in the thread but they need to create their own thread and do it there. Maybe this could be one way to create some oasis' of clean threads with no drama and no derailed train wrecks. And it will make it easier for people that wanna avoid each other. And that way delegate some of the modding work to the members and the mods won't have to be Sherlock Holmes and waste their time digging into the post histories investigating interpersonal dramas and faction politics etc. But maybe that will create it's own kind of problems and lead to more friction and conflicts by people abusing that rule, I don't know. It's just an idea.

There are some great ideas in their Vega. I’ve had similar thoughts mulling over in my head lately too. Ways to prevent threads from being derailed.
It would be great to see us modding ourselves more. Most of us can appreciate Gosia’s work is primary and we all want her to have as much time and space as possible to do that!

Tyndlar wrote:

This forum’s a work in progress. I stepped away from it for a while for similar reasons but intend to be here more in future and see if together we can get this straightened out.
We’re learning as we go.
And there are some great connections here I feel.
Be a shame to let it become overwhelmed by negativity and confusion.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-10-22 03:59:02)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#16 2021-10-22 14:28:10

Vega

@Genoveva You missed this in my post.

Vega wrote:

And they can comment about sth in the thread but they need to create their own thread and do it there.

So it's not censorship. smile

#17 2021-10-24 14:14:36

charliebelle

As I observed Y, I do wonder now if he is an example of the egregor of the consciousness here ?

I noticed two entities coming through, the human, and something else (?) Perhaps the humans own Tulpa?

Congrats brother on your new role here. We do need the Gatekeeper of our home/space.

#18 2021-10-25 11:28:35

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

As I observed Y, I do wonder now if he is an example of the egregor of the consciousness here ?

I noticed two entities coming through, the human, and something else (?) Perhaps the humans own Tulpa?

Congrats brother on your new role here. We do need the Gatekeeper of our home/space.

Yes, I think there is something in what you are saying, Charliebelle. Over the years I have got used to seeing 'shadow projections' as in Jungian work, rather than tulpas and egregors, which is fairly new to me. But I think they are related. Any being living in duality will inevitably  manifest a tulpa, of the things that it is not, in its own not-whole self. Humans, being emotional beings, create a 'not-emotional something else' esp if they are not conscious and very self aware.

#19 2021-11-11 19:37:00

Vega

Genoveva wrote:

There are a lot of people who behave abnormally on an energetic level. They still function from the old patterns (loving, hopeful, luminous),  but it's only the inertia of the old patterns. It's fading away, just like a muscle which is not exercised becomes weak and it may become atrophied in time.

Today, the dynamic of the energies become more visible. This is because of the 11.11. The simple belief that 11-11 is an energetic portal, is sending ripples of high energies throughout the human egregor.

If you think about it, what is 11-11? Isn't it a calendar which is grossly manipulated by cabal? Yet, the global hope of humanity reverberates as a formidable tsunami this very day. I dare say it started yesterday, and today we feel the peak of this energy.

This means that humans could obliterate the nanos and the toxicity, should they choose to keep their connection to source. Not the genetic manipulation, though.

@StarOne, I think that your influence does help your loved ones. Unfortunately,  Aneeka's assessment resonates as truth to me. When the signal will be triggered on a global scale...

I've seen it in individuals. Some of them are already connected and controlled artificially.  Their humanity still exists, and will most likely never be totally overtaken. But they react with confusion to the remote commands, and you can see they struggle to make sense of the contradicting signals which they feel inside. They are being kept in a permanent state of unbalance, combined with short bursts of thoughts which they channel involuntarily, straight from the AI.

If we could convince them that every day is a high energy portal, they would fight back, and I believe that they would win every battle. But as long as these high energy infusions of hope are few and far between, they are allowing the AI to gradually take over.

Yeah I am feeling that 11/11 spike in the energies today. And today for the first time in my life I saw chemtrails. I have never seen planes going in those directions and making those # patterns before, it was really weird. Maybe they are trying to counter this spike, or maybe their plans with the jab are not going so well, I don't know.

#20 2021-11-11 23:33:16

Vega

Every time I heard about transhumanism I always pictured cyborgs and artificial limbs etc kinda like in a dystopian cyberpunk scifi. And thought that that is still many years ahead cause the technology is not ready yet. It never occurred to me that there is a nanotech version of that dystopian transhumanistic society. And rightly so cause we are not supposed to have this kind of technology. This is 100% in violation of the Prime Directive and I don't understand what is going on up there outside the van allen belts.

Why don't they just take this technology from them and disable it or find a way to clean it, if it's not too late already. They don't have to remove the cabal, just take these technologies away from them, the population doesn't know about them anyway. But it's obvious that they wanna be permissive and allow it and see how this plays out. Just like they did nothing with Venus. The management of the Earth situation needs to be handed over to emotional races who understand how to guide and mentor the humans, with the less emotional races in the role of support. I don't understand why this hasn't happened yet.

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-11 23:44:33)

#21 2021-11-12 06:23:47

RoadtoSamadhi

So has anyone gone about making a EMP out of car batteries to take down the 5G thus freeing the vaccinated from ill effects ??

#22 2021-11-12 20:43:35

Tyndlar

Maybe they did but weren't able to give a review lol

#23 2021-11-14 00:47:02

RoadtoSamadhi

What’s your guys’ opinion on monoatomic gold?? We know it is a substance made from 24 karat gold and used in the med pods but is this the same way it is made on Earth and is it safe to ingest???

#24 2021-11-14 01:12:17

Robert369

Way to derail the anti-derailment thread... big_smile

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

What’s your guys’ opinion on monoatomic gold?? We know it is a substance made from 24 karat gold and used in the med pods but is this the same way it is made on Earth and is it safe to ingest???

My take on this topic is:

"Monatomic gold" is gold in a certain form, and it doesn't matter how it is made unless it is not the correct result.

The function is mostly to collect environmental energies that gets used for healing, and to enhance one's frequency (which may artificially assist with personal ascension), but it also bears a risk of making oneself dependent on it (which prevents true spiritual growth from within).

Sadly it oftentimes is unpure and thus contains actual nano gold particles, and these nano-particles are basically one of the heavy metals that will form nano-bots with the Covid vaxx's nano-carbon particles when 4-5G control waves are added.

Thus, while generally ingesting monatomic gold was nice to use for its benefits in the past, today it is more a risk than advisable. It still be can be useful if truly pure or for careful external use for its energetic use, but one shouldn't get it into one's body (-> it can penetrate the skin).

(This obviously applies to all the monatomics.)

Instead of using such, my advice is to learn about our Humans power from within, so that one can achieve the same effects without any external tools. This also is recommendable to remain safe from the passive spread of Covaxx.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-14 01:23:39)

#25 2021-11-17 17:43:27

Vega

Holiday Season and the Split

November 8, 2021 by Inelia Benz

Every end of the year, I send out the following article to all my students and readers: Dealing with Friends and Family during the Holiday Season. This year, I decided we really need an extended message. So, after you read that article, I would invite you to read this one ?

We are in November 2021 at the writing of this article. We have had a year and half of madness around the planet. A madness that is not bigger than before, but most certainly more visible.

This year, we are faced with a situation that is greater than not getting along with our low-frequency relatives and friends. We are in a situation where our bodies and minds are literally in danger if we try to explain to them that what they are doing is wrong. If your body is health compromised, there is data in the jab manufacturer’s websites that indicates you will be in danger of getting very sick as you ingest their skin particles, breath and other shedded vaccine particles into your body.

Earlier this year, I saw and announced the true reason behind the pandemic jab drive would be disclosed during the month of October 2021. Indeed, that is exactly what happened. Many demographics around the world saw spokespersons that they follow, tell the world that the jabs were here to kill them. Period. I also saw that, at the same time as the truth disclosure, blaming the non-vaxers for the deaths of millions would be promoted heavily. This also happened.

Now, the effect that the promoters of pain and suffering wanted was for a massive wave of shock and heartbreak to overtake the human collective. They need that wave to come, and they need it very badly. However, the human collective is wiser than any of our mechanizations. The heartbreak didn’t take to the degree they needed it. And the amount of violence and pressure they wanted non-vaxers to suffer, didn’t take either.

You may ask yourself, “why didn’t these things catch on?” I know I did.

When I looked, it appeared that the resilience of the human body elemental collective is big. And, creating such powerful and negative waves on Earth is not something that any light-being wants, including those who took the jab. So, they are ignoring the information and choosing to still believe the lies they were told. Eventually the information will become accepted, but it will happen in small groups at a time. Not all at once. The heartbreak wave will spread in small increments, not one huge wave of pain and fear all over the world at once.

What does all this mean to us during the holiday season this year? It means that if your health is compromised, it’s best you don’t spend physical time with a large number of jabbed individuals. It means that if you have to do it, regardless, you need to educate yourself in ways to support your immune system bigtime.

It also means that you must not, under any circumstances, get into arguments with your friends and relatives over the vax issue. This will feed the low-frequency paradigm, and will make those who chose it stronger, and you weaker. Yup, if you get into arguments you will get weaker and more vulnerable to sickness.

One of the Buddhist scholars whose work I followed said that there are three powerful enemies to enlightenment. These are: Fear, Anger and Stupidity.

These three enemies are the ones you must not indulge this Holiday Season. You must process your fear and not feed or be the target of other people’s fear. You must process your anger and step out of righteousness. Anger will put your health and their health at danger. And stupidity, you CANNOT ARGUE WITH STUPID. Don’t indulge in stupidity.

If you are told the person got vaxed and is proud of it, tell them, “I understand. Thank you for letting me know.” And change the subject. Don’t volunteer that you have not, and if they ask, you can say, “I’m thinking about the whole thing.” This is true, you are thinking about people getting jabbed and what is happening to them. They will understand that you are on the fence about it and might put some pressure on you to do it. Nod, thank them and change the subject. At all times, CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

If you step into judgment, remember that the whole vax thing is a way for people to carry out the decision they made in 2011, when everyone was given the choice about whether to stay in a Fear Based Paradigm, or a High-Frequency Paradigm. Whether people believe there is a virus or don’t believe it, whether they believe in the jabs or not, all those things are irrelevant. What is relevant is what paradigm they chose and what action they are taking to stay in that paradigm, or move out of it. Their higher self knows best, respect that.

With this said, if you follow your highest-frequency expression, the Human Collective will support your choice and will allow you to orchestrate amazing and loving experiences with your loved ones in a safe, loving and light-filled way.

Enjoy this End of Year, embody the New-Paradigm every second of every day, do your Work, and Join with Others to Create an Enlightened Society and World.

Hugs

Inelia

Board footer