You are not logged in.

#551 2021-11-10 17:04:26

DDA

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Thelete wrote:

I have a question for Gosia to ask the Taygetan Team.

In a recent announcement a man known as Zingdad is declaring victory on behalf of humanity against the controllers dark forces.

He claims to channel Adamu who is supposed to represent the 'Monadic Entity of the Pleiadian Civilisation' but to my knowledge the Taygetans have never mentioned them.

If Gosia could pose this question to the Taygetan Team, it would be clarifying to know. After all the Taygetans are part of the Pleiades so they must know who they are.

Adamu Declares VICTORY
https://zingdad.com/victory

I would also appreciate their opinion on Adamu! I’ve been following him since the beginning and  “The Ascension Papers“ is one of the books I resonate with the most! I love its use of metaphors and allegories to explain complex metaphysical concepts.

Regarding the latest info, the idea that there is only a small window for the cabal to successfully implement their plan makes sense to me. Indeed, the shots’s side effects are increasingly visible and perhaps this will help speed up the awakening of more people…

We also see that the governments are going berserk, like here in France where they are trying to speed up the process by making a third shot mandatory to keep your pass…

Anyways, Adamu has quite a positive perspective and I’d like to believe in it, although no one knows for sure how this whole thing will play out. Let’s wait and see! But interesting info nonetheless!

#552 2021-11-10 19:59:34

07wideeyes

In the recent video from the UFO conference in Finland, someone asked Gosia about the role of Orion in the simulation/matrix on Earth. Gosia said she knew nothing about this, only about Saturn and the Moon. David Icke writes quite a bit about Orion - according to his info, the frequency limitation on Earth (for the general population, not everybody) has Orion as its source, then goes through the rings of Saturn and the Moon to li'l ole Earth. There is also a book (which I haven't read yet) by Neil Hague called Orion's Door, where apparently he goes into this, especially the role of Orion in promoting AI and transhumanism on Earth. So I was wondering whether Aneeka or the Swarus could be asked about this. And, indeed, whether anyone here can lend some clarification. Thanks.

#553 2021-11-10 21:25:01

WXMM

07wideeyes wrote:

In the recent video from the UFO conference in Finland, someone asked Gosia about the role of Orion in the simulation/matrix on Earth. Gosia said she knew nothing about this, only about Saturn and the Moon. David Icke writes quite a bit about Orion - according to his info, the frequency limitation on Earth (for the general population, not everybody) has Orion as its source, then goes through the rings of Saturn and the Moon to li'l ole Earth. There is also a book (which I haven't read yet) by Neil Hague called Orion's Door, where apparently he goes into this, especially the role of Orion in promoting AI and transhumanism on Earth. So I was wondering whether Aneeka or the Swarus could be asked about this. And, indeed, whether anyone here can lend some clarification. Thanks.

What I know is that the data from the matrix control system is transmitted back to the Dragon database.

#554 2021-11-11 16:34:54

RoadtoSamadhi

Has more information on Karistus released yet??? Way back when we were really excited to hear more on them but never really received a full in-depth explanation as their involvement with us.  Also an explanation how the cabal were fighting 7D karistus would be pleasant as I assume the losses on both sides were due to Karistus not expecting them and Cabal underestimated them.  Very worth digging into.

#555 2021-11-11 20:24:39

mitkobs

About Karistus in the infos about Jupiter is said that they do not want to be described more than what is said for them by Swaruu. 3D cabal cannot see 6D Karistus or do anything to them. The threat from the cabal is their unhealthy exploitative curiosity about Jupiter and his moons.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-11 20:25:38)

#556 2021-11-12 21:25:16

Lightvortex

I think direct contact with the overall population is overdue.  It will be the fastest way to shake people out of their beds.  If people stay asleep they will take 10 booster shots and will doom us all with their compliance and indirectly sell us out to the 'masters'.  I mean 'us' as in those who are unwilling to comply with nonsense, repression, tyranny, transhumanism, and murder. 

We also have a right to know what is going on.  What was the history with the ETs, where are we coming from, what contracts have been/are being/will be signed between Earth humans and ETs.  If ET reality remains the secret of a few selected humans which mostly aren't our representatives, we'll always have a master who will handle us however he/she feels fit. 

If we aren't allowed to know our history and present where plans are made for the future and over our heads, how can even aware humans evolve effectively?  Withholding our history from us is like putting a flower next to the soil instead of into it where it could develop her roots and more than just one temporary flower.  I for one want to know who wants to adopt us into their federation, who is putting a 'protective shield' around our planet, and who is sending whatever frequency down onto Earth.  Enough of the secrecy.  It's time.  Otherwise, how can humanity as a whole grow up?

#557 2021-11-13 05:49:18

pete

LauriLavi wrote:

So lots of fear now but around christmas time 2021 there will be so much people dying on the jab that no  amount of censoring can hide the fact that it is actually the jabbed who are dying and this will start to make humanity wake up fast. So fear will disappear quickly as people figure out it was all a hoax and the low vibing jabbed people will die so what is left is a populus that is now much more aware and starts to take their power back and this will revert the time slowdown. This is how I see it.

I don't mean to criticise your appraisal of the situation here - that many jabbed will die off and the world will be in the hands of the unjabbed then. I've actually seen it expressed here several times by several members, and I think even Yazhi said something similar along those lines. So, it definitely has validity and support.

However, in my case, that conclusion seems to make me complacent, placid, passive... In other words, if it's all going great, if everything is being taken care of, if everything is as it should be, then there's nothing I need to do... And yet, if the cabal is even half as smart as we think they are and they wanted to get rid of the unvaccianted, now would be the prime opportunity as it is easy to segregate people into vaxed and unvaxed thanks to vax passports, etc.

Somehow it seem if we don't actully do something - make our own communities, parallel cabal-free structures, etc - nothing will happen and they will win anyway, just as they always did no matter what the "good aliens" kept telling us along the ages. Sorry to sound pessimistic.

#558 2021-11-13 07:14:26

Hello,

I've got some questions on the topic of artificial memory implants.

In the video  is said, that the memory of Napoleon was taken and implanted into a lot of other people, in order to give them a set of memories to find their way around better.

But Napoleon was a nobleman and he had other life experiences than ordinary people. Why take and insert the memory of a nobleman to so many ordinary people, why not take the memories from a farmer or a  worker or a housewife?

Is it not unjust to take the memory of one person, who really experienced it, to another person, who did not experience it?

Is nt it creating confusion?  because the memory of what Napoleon experienced was a consequence of his identity, of his intentions, of his wishes etc.  and his experiences match to his character and to the further forming of his soul and identity.

If implanted into another person, another soul with another identity, who suddenly thinks he was Napoleon in a past life, it would disturb the way of that soul.

I cannot see the positive effect of implanting false memories from souls like Napoleon into so many other people.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-11-13 08:37:08)

#559 2021-11-13 12:57:03

Robert369

pete wrote:

Somehow it seem if we don't actully do something - make our own communities, parallel cabal-free structures, etc - nothing will happen and they will win anyway, just as they always did no matter what the "good aliens" kept telling us along the ages. Sorry to sound pessimistic.

Many people are already working on such, though it is tough because it needs to remain mostly invisible to not get attacked/destroyed, and obviously it requires financing and knowledge to become independent from any and all Cabal structures, along with people who bring in open-mindedness and actual skills to work on alternatives across all areas.

For the latter I run a cabal-free private platform with a Discord server a public entry - see my forum profile for details.

(All of this should not be discussed in this thread though, so we best move it into another thread.)

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-13 13:01:28)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#560 2021-11-13 23:15:51

pete

LauriLavi wrote:

I understand your view but the thing is, we are just few in this forum and we cannot really do much in the physical sense but once people start to see the reality of the jab, they will quickly realize that the media and all offical institutions were in the plan and then you will see heads falling, maybe.

Yeah, it's the maybe that worries me, becuase so far whenever I hoped that people would see through the propaganda, it hasn't happened.

LauriLavi wrote:

So you see, the collective will work itself to handle the situation. The media is suppressing a lot of the resistance that is already happening a lot.

I'd argue that the way you feel right now, is exactly how the kabal wants you to feel, pessimistic.

Yeah, you're probably right about that.

LauriLavi wrote:

And by the way kabal free structures are already formed for example the GHWC(global health and wellness consortium) has replaced the WHO and the vaccine has been classified as bioweapon and there has been a notice sent to all corporations in the world that forcing the employees to take the vaccine is against the law and that these laws will be enforced by the US, now have you heard about this? I assume not. See, the media is still controlled but what I understood, the kabal has so little money in their disposal that Biden(actually general Hyden) is paying from their own pockets now for the media reporters etc to keep perpetuating the lies. So it is going to all come down very quickly, there's really not much else I can say. smile

Thanks, I didn't know about those events, though I have no way of confirming whether they are true or not. I'm far from US, nothing seems to reach us here. If you have an inclination / interest, perhaps you could start a thread which would be giving updates about happenings like GHWC, which could then be confirmed by others so that all of us could draw inspiration and confidence that something good is actually happening in the world. Thank you.

#561 2021-11-13 23:21:29

Stan

Well, Rob and few others on His Private Server helped me, with health issues, and I am not alone! And with people like You my dear Lauri, we would never be able to come together, and form a community, where none has any issues with me, or would characterize me like you did. And I don’t give any value on Your opinion! As usual, people characterize others with their own properties, and this forum is full of such individuals. I would be ashamed, characterizing someone I didn’t meet in person or at least talk with, with any such word. You just showed yourself a mirror, that we all can see.
Thanks for showing me and others, who You really are.

Last edited by Stan (2021-11-13 23:21:41)

#562 2021-11-13 23:22:23

pete

Robert369 wrote:

Many people are already working on such, though it is tough because it needs to remain mostly invisible to not get attacked/destroyed, and obviously it requires financing and knowledge to become independent from any and all Cabal structures, along with people who bring in open-mindedness and actual skills to work on alternatives across all areas.

Yes, really though, because there is nothing around me that I could see for myself that would convince me that things are actually improving. It all remains purely online, and thus easy to doubt and question.

Robert369 wrote:

For the latter I run a cabal-free private platform with a Discord server a public entry - see my forum profile for details.

Thanks, I'm already there smile

#563 2021-11-14 01:21:31

I'm interested in the possible topic for one of the next videos discussed in today's video: How to connect to the non-physical aspect of one's self, but also taking it further, so: Dear Gosia, Matias, Swaruus and Taygetan team...I would like to know as much as possible about out of body experiences, lucid dreaming, and astral travel. I would like to know how to navigate these experiences to go where one wants to go, and meet whom one wants to meet. I'd also like to know how to make these experiences as "solid" feeling and intense as possible, with full and vivid memory upon returning to the body, because even though I love Gaia and have a sense of mission here, I have places I'd rather be sometimes than this intolerable hellhole.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-14 02:42:11)

righteously indignant

#564 2021-11-14 11:34:58

Stan

It was your direct reply to me and my post, so no need for shameful avoidance of your own words, and energies with them smile
An apology would be more pleasant to read, but I don’t mind… levels of consciousness and conscious awarenesses are different as we all are. A time will come, when you’ll be more conscious of you OWN words and meanings…
Till then Please excuse me from your communication.
Wish you a nice day smile

#565 2021-11-17 19:24:46

ChazSedona

Back to Aneeka reporting on their research with Graphene; is it Graphene itself or Graphene Oxide? it seems the terms have become intermixed. The researchers behind La Quinta Columna on Bitchute have been calling it Graphene Oxide and recently reported it is cancelled by antioxidants which chemically makes sense since the oxide gets reduced to Graphene complete electron shells and then could be normally discharged from the body. Here's their recent link on what to take to counteract the Papayas. https://www.bitchute.com/video/coABvwDVWwYg/    I am a chemist by trade and have some even more powerful supplements that reduce oxides and also just might complex the Graphene and render it inert, i.e. Amorphous Colloidal Silica. Maybe the Taygetan researchers haven't considered every possible chemical combo to either cancel the receptivity of the GO/G to EMFs and possibly eliminate it from body? Anyway, if Gosia could kindly relay my question to Aneeka et al, the answer would either get me to quit thinking of an answer or move forward with my potential fix and also to confirm or deny the La Quinta Columna research.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#566 2021-11-20 03:29:29

Thelete

A question for Gosia to ask Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu,

In Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu - 'MESSAGE TO THE CABAL' communication dated on September 23, 2021, she made it clear that we are her people, are not to be touched and are to be left alone. She told the controllers, “those in the know do not consent to your coercion, they do not consent, I do not consent”. She warned them that if they proceed to eliminate all the human population on Earth, they will eliminate themselves as well.

My question is, is Yazhi Sophia the Aeon Sophia of the Gnostics teachings as revealed in the 'Nag Hammadi' texts translated by Jon Lamb Lash? And is she the Illuminous Child?

Thanks

Last edited by Thelete (2021-11-20 05:15:29)

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#567 2021-11-20 17:00:13

Breakingfree

These messages that is not channeled, and is directly shared, how does that work? How do they get the info?/thanks

#568 2021-11-20 17:18:18

Happy

Hello there, Breakingfree. Welcome! smile  They are communicating via computers connected to the internet. Gosia touched briefly on this in the beginning of her latest interview with Jean Claude yesterday. But she has described it more thoroughly (- check out the video from the Finnish conference). smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#569 2021-11-24 19:40:12

07wideeyes

Thelete wrote:

A question for Gosia to ask Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu,

In Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu - 'MESSAGE TO THE CABAL' communication dated on September 23, 2021, she made it clear that we are her people, are not to be touched and are to be left alone. She told the controllers, “those in the know do not consent to your coercion, they do not consent, I do not consent”. She warned them that if they proceed to eliminate all the human population on Earth, they will eliminate themselves as well.

My question is, is Yazhi Sophia the Aeon Sophia of the Gnostics teachings as revealed in the 'Nag Hammadi' texts translated by Jon Lamb Lash? And is she the Illuminous Child?

Thanks

I find this a good question, Thelete! In John Lamb Lash's book, he describes Sophia as 'the living intelligence of the earth.' When Yazhi talks of us as 'her people', this resonates deeply with what John writes about Sophia. Yazhi is expressing her identification with, and love of, the real human beings on planet Earth.

The Sophia mythos elucidated by the Gnostics would seem to differ in some respects to anything that has been related by the Swaruus or Taygetans. However, the general image of Sophia is similar, I suggest. She is the wisdom goddess, connected with or embodied in, the Earth itself.

Sophia turns up in many places, but the 'goddess of wisdom' element seems to be the common theme. In a book on alchemy that I have here, it is said that 'Wisdom is the female emanation of God, through which his spiritual seed is realised, first in the uttered word of heavenly Sophia, then in matter through the womb of nature.' Yep, alchemical texts are never easy to understand, but I think that, provided we put aside literalistic definitions of words, it's saying the same kind of thing.

#570 2021-11-25 21:17:48

mvaughan737

Hope this hasn't been covered before, haven't finished all the video's.

1.  What does Swaruu say about our International Space Station (ISS), does it exist. It is reported that they see UFO's all the time.

2.  Covid hoax seems to be falling apart on the Cabal. Rumors are there is a new virus to be released, small pox. Bill Gates keeps talking about it?

Michael Vaughan

#571 2021-11-25 22:15:32

Hello brothers and sisters,
I'm new here and I don't know you guys personally but this feels like my family. I love you all.

I've got many exciting questions for you, which I am sure you would also be very interested in.
They are very important questions. Some are also personally important for me.
You will need some background informations to understand the questions. So this is going to be a long text. (I apologize for that)

My name is Sezer and I'm an applied life science student from Germany. After I realized that the academical norms are lying and hiding informations, I was researching for the truth by my own. Therefore I researched supernatural / paranormal / spiritual elements in combination with religious texts, prophetic teachings, but also esotheric principles and techniques.

I linked them with the aspects of the ''string theory'', the fractal system of nature and a novel model that I call the ''field space''. I got the idea of the field space concept from ''the Lacerta interviews'', which appeared on the Internet in 2006. This female reptilian declared even then that there will be a war in 10 years and that our race must be careful otherwise we would get extincted. As she prophesied, these first Covid19 stories actually appeared after the specified time. Nobody took this Lacerta interview seriously, I did.

Then when I read your transcripts about ''nonlocality'', I noticed that this must be the same principle, just in different terms.

Field space = non-locality

On this basis I observed my social environment and experimented with it, whereby I developed a formula with which I could identify metaphysical beings (demons, djinns etc.) in the environment who hide and observe people etc.

With this formula you can also identify and distinguish the interior of the human individual from his ''Nefs Djinn''. It is, so to speak, a break in the meta wall (removal of the 4th wall of the affected individuals). In order of that I was able to cause paranormal effects in the environment.
The affected patients show symptoms such as animal growls, panic attacks, very low voices or informations that the affected person cannot know, followed by emotional breakdowns or even tremendous anger towards me.

in short: very atypical behaviour of character. The patients are fully conscious. It's not hypnosis, more like a kind of excorcism.
I know you refer to the religious systems as a ''monster with 3 horns'' but according to the Kur'an, every human being is tied to a metaphysical (higher dimensional density) negative being from birth, which is to be weakened with self-discipline / shadow work. (So 2 individuals per person).
But I ask specific religion-related aspects and questions another time, otherwise it would go beyond the scope.

So far, however, all statements by Yazhi Swaruu agree with the Islamic teachings, even if many of these religious texts are coded. Like, for example, this phenomenon that I described.
However, you say to it ''non-human beings wearing a human suit''. (Bio suit)
So again just another name, but what seems to be the same.

Even the sense manipulating matrix, why the normal/untrained human being cannot see higher dimensional beings, is mentioned in the islamic teachings.
The holographic society is mentioned as well but no one can really practice that because of the intended misunderstanding of the teachings and the lying democracy that is being sold as "good" to the people.
Even the ''source'' is mentioned but like almost everything it is coded.

Now finally my questions:
Please can you show Yazhii Swaruu my text and ask for a better explaination for that what I did and for these phenomena ?
why exactly do these Phenomena happen ?
Maybe it could have something to do with the separation of the ego, consciousness and unconsciousness.. I don't know.
Where are my mistakes ?
I really want to understand all of this.

and now part 2 of my questions:
while I experimented on the basis of the ''field space'', string theory and the spiritual teachings, I tried things like consciousness communication such as telepathy. Over the time I succeed to contact someone..

First, it shows itself as a orange plasmatic object in front of my window. (higher plane of a spaceship, I know)
I tried to communicate with telepathie and ask to show itself in the 3d.
Then, c.a few weeks before the first corona incidents happened, it appears again front of my window and guess what, this time in 3d.
It has one big white lights on each side and two smaller lights in the middle. Between of this there is one blinking red light.
It was obvious that it was watching me and then it flied over my house.
I dont felt any negative feelings about it. It feels like a friend.
My mother and 2 more people saw it, too.
In the meantime, I have lots of pictures and videos of the visits.. I can show you guys if you want.

The last visit was on the 23.11.2021.
On that day before I saw it, I was telling my mother the importance of the criteries to get taken away from this planet and that she don't need to be sad, if they take me away  haha
Then on the same evening, it appears (always in 3d). That was the first time my father saw it, too.

now my questions:
Does Yazhii Swaruu know who they are ?
was that even Swaruu ?
who could they be ?

maybe she knows ?

I apologize for my bad english but I hope you guys and Swaruu will understand me and answer me.

nice greetings from Germany.

#572 2021-11-27 04:28:53

mvaughan737

I would like to know what they do for leisure? Do they play games, go on vacation, do they have TV shows and entertainment? Do they have sports, on TV or stadium? Do they have a Holodeck like in Star Trek? Do they have replicators like in Star Trek? Do they have Holidays or celebrate birthdays? What type of education system do they have?

Thanks,

Michael Vaughan

#573 2021-11-27 19:25:56

Hello brothers and sisters, there are more questions.     ( I got so many questions, these are just a few of it.. )

1. These albino like Malakak species, are these the same species like the ''Tall whites'' ?

2. Malakak sounds like ''Malach'' from the jewish term. מַלְאָךְ mal’akh, Plural: מלאכים mal’akhim. So, are these the same species, what we call ''angels''  ?

3. Hashmallim ( Swaruu's Crew etc. ) is the same name from the hebrew bible ( hesekiel 1:4 ) and means angel. ''Messenger of God'' etc.
    So, is this just a symbolic name or ARE THEY actually these ''angels'' ?

4. Swaruu said in one of the transcripts ( enki, enlil, elohim etc. ) something like this sentence:

''some people we still respect insist that they caused the flood / deluge..''

so who are these people ? People from the federation or another people, unknown species ? maybe from a much higher density / dimension ?

In the 3 religions, certain beings are always named by name for example: Gabriel a.s, Azrael a.s, Raphael a.s, Michael a.s. So far I have not found any links in the transcripts as to who these beings were. I think I remember something being said about the name endings -el, but I don't remember exactly.
Who are these beings? Are they the Malakak species or some other species?

Are They maybe crew members ? and if it so, does Swaruu even know these beings?

So what can she say about Angelology? You know the hierarchy of the so called angel.
for example:
- Seraphim
- Cherubim

Does she know who they are ?
Could this something to do with my question #4  ??

so many questions.. I apologize for that haha
but when and where would I get answers ?

nice greetings from Germany

#574 2021-11-28 20:25:29

Marc

Bonjour Cosmic Agency Team,
Here’s some questions/suggestions :

1-    HOLLYWOOD ACTORS
If you look at the actors in the recent movies, you’ll notice that the usual “big actors” are not working anymore. They are all replaced by less known actors. What is happening? Have they been processed by the good Alliance?
Or have they been hiding in the D.U.M.B.s?
Or have they migrated to Venus? Or…
What do our Taygetan friends know about this?

2-    GALACTIC NEWS AND THE MOON
A suggestion:  it would be great to have a weekly or monthly  galactic news show where Aneéka gives us some of the more important events in space. I know she said that, for her, it is like talking about the weather, but for us, it is all discoveries, it gives us a sense of what is going on, and it will help us to integrate and understand this new reality. It could also wake up our galactic memories (previous lives) as we probably all come from somewhere out there.

A lot of people have filmed UFOs flying on the moon... if the moon, as we see it from earth, is a hologram, does it mean that they included UFO sighting in the projection, to fool us even more? What is going on here?  Is the hologram projection so close of the real moon that we see UFOs that are maneuvering on the real moon, through the hologram?

3-    PSYCHIC FIGHTING
Yahzi or Aneéka talked about the presence of the Cabale in the Federation. I would like to kick their luciferian derrières, and I’m sure a lot of the audience here would join me doing so, but they are kind of far away. So, what if we use psychic fighting. Yahzi talked about using a katana sword to fight demons with our minds. I like that. I already do that. What about we all grab our psychic kanata sword and kick the luciferian out of our lives. Can Yahzi elaborate on this and I hope she’ll give us some psychic tricks. She was Joan of Arc, so she knows about fighting.  Imagine thousands of listeners here fighting psychically the Cabale in the federation, with a good plan, I think we can do something.

4-    ALCOHOL
It would be great to have the Aneéka’s medical opinion on the effect of alcohol on the body (physical and etheric). I heard that, when under the alcohol influence, even with a small quantity, the body becomes like a portal for demons to come in as they wish. I also heard that, even when we drink a small quantity of alcohol, it stops an important energetic cycle that the body have to stay healthy.

Thank you
Marc

#575 2021-11-29 00:46:08

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I find this a good question, Thelete! In John Lamb Lash's book, he describes Sophia as 'the living intelligence of the earth.' When Yazhi talks of us as 'her people', this resonates deeply with what John writes about Sophia. Yazhi is expressing her identification with, and love of, the real human beings on planet Earth.

I love that book! (titled: Not In His Image)
and Lamb Lash's work smile
I resonate very much with his love of the sacred feminine and his Sophianic Mythos is very beautiful!
Nice to hear it mentioned here!

Board footer