You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-14 15:44:12

gobuta

Ashayana Deane

I apologize if this has been already answered, however, I could not find any specific answer on this forum.

Did the Taygetean team commented on the information shared by Ashayana Deane in any video/transcript?

I think that the information presented by Ashayana Deane in her books as well as the Kerry Cassidy interviews is important and would be great to have hear what the team thinks about it. Some of the most important points are the nature of reality, the Guardian Alliance, Ascension mechanics and gates. Another very interesting topic is the history of Earth, its connection to the original Earth in the Andromeda galaxy and the Milky Way being formerly a part of the Andromeda galaxy and separated from it due to its fall. Ashayana also points that black holes reside in are fallen systems and that the black hole in the center of the Milky Way is not natural and is a part of the fall of this galaxy.

Since this material is know to a lot of people including you @Gosia I was wondering why was it never discussed or if it was please point me to the transcript or video.

#2 2021-11-14 20:00:09

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Ashayana Deane

No, they never mentioned her. I asked Swaruu 9 once long ago and she didnt know her. I did love Ashayana´s books before my contact started. I say DID as I dont have time to read anything anymore, but I remember I loved it.

gobuta wrote:

I apologize if this has been already answered, however, I could not find any specific answer on this forum.

Did the Taygetean team commented on the information shared by Ashayana Deane in any video/transcript?

I think that the information presented by Ashayana Deane in her books as well as the Kerry Cassidy interviews is important and would be great to have hear what the team thinks about it. Some of the most important points are the nature of reality, the Guardian Alliance, Ascension mechanics and gates. Another very interesting topic is the history of Earth, its connection to the original Earth in the Andromeda galaxy and the Milky Way being formerly a part of the Andromeda galaxy and separated from it due to its fall. Ashayana also points that black holes reside in are fallen systems and that the black hole in the center of the Milky Way is not natural and is a part of the fall of this galaxy.

Since this material is know to a lot of people including you @Gosia I was wondering why was it never discussed or if it was please point me to the transcript or video.

#3 2021-11-14 21:10:19

gobuta

Thank you for your reply, @Gosia

Would it be possible to ask the team again and perhaps include the information about the fall of the Milky Way galaxy, the ascension gates and the Guardian Alliance? I can prepare a short summary and questions if necessary. Considering how fundamental the information shared by Ashayana Deane is it would be great to have the view of Taygetean team since (if Ashayana's information is correct) this of a great consequence of all civilizations in the galaxy.

Also - Ashayan's information can somewhat explain the motivation behind the actions of the GFoP since they appears to be taken over at the highest level similarly to how the Earth's cabal operates. As they say "As above, so below"... :-)

Last edited by gobuta (2021-11-14 21:15:01)

#4 2021-11-15 12:48:42

Sheramis

gobuta wrote:

Hi

My personal opinion is that something is wrong with Ashayana's teachings. As I remember in one vid was mentioned if a soul does not ascend or refuse to ascend the soul will be extinguished and he becomes stardust. All this make me laugh, I can't take it seriously bacause it contradicts what the soul is for. The soul as Source's purpose is to expand, to experience to infinity. The soul does not cease to exist.

Another contracitional point is that Ashayana says our ascension depend on portals ascension gates etc. Isn't it another Cabal control system for spiritual people? They tell you when this or that gate is open and when you can ascend. And you forget you do not depend on ascension portals like this, you forget you have the power to ascend whenever you want.

About the black holes I think we got better and scientific information from taygeteans than from Ashayana. The black holes are the entry point of the portals, so a lot of interstellar races use them to travel to one point to another, so it has nothing to do with the fall of our galaxy.

#5 2021-11-15 16:12:51

Bigfeet_E

Not a clue on her present condition. I too was impressed with the Project Camelot interview of her, although i did found myself a bit overwhelmed with all the new and strange terminology. Couple years back i managed to get the 2 books of "Voyagers". I started in the first one and got distracted by urgent matters that needed my direct attention. Kinda forgot about them ever since. In that book the jargon was heavely painted with the same and confusion of what was being spoken of was a bit of a damper on being captured by the story. Admittedly it contributed on keeping it on the 'later' list.

#6 2021-11-15 16:27:15

Ashayana is still around and still doing a lot of work to help the earth and those on it.

The information streams coming down here have become so massive that it keeps requiring constant "rework" as the Guardians keep adding knowledge at a rapid pace due to the state of the galaxy.

#7 2021-11-15 16:37:46

Bigfeet_E

NekronianAmbassador wrote:

Ashayana is still around and still doing a lot of work to help the earth and those on it.

The information streams coming down here have become so massive that it keeps requiring constant "rework" as the Guardians keep adding knowledge at a rapid pace due to the state of the galaxy.

Would you say that is due to rapid changes of direct circumstance or rather rapid uncoverings of 'old' ongoings only catching the attention just now as they bubble up to the surface and thus need re-evaluation ?

#8 2021-11-15 17:03:32

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Would you say that is due to rapid changes of direct circumstance or rather rapid uncoverings of 'old' ongoings only catching the attention just now as they bubble up to the surface and thus need re-evaluation ?

Both of what you had mentioned.

However, there have been so many additional developments which exceed the old ongoing agendas.  Things are way beyond now what was written in the Voyager books.  They have also far exceeded the Kerry Cassidy interview materials.

Involvement has been direct now from entities on both sides far above the level of the GF.  Some of the individual races (such as the Taygetans) in the GF we believe are being affected by/called by the Nomi frequencies; hence why they are realizing there is something wrong with what is going on where they are right now with respect to earth.

There's multiple councils engaged comprised of millions of beings of all varying states of existence.  There have been over 90 mission upgrades since 2003; with each upgrade there became more and more direct involvement of beings having far greater knowledge bases on universal structure and ability to counter what the phantom matrix races were doing/attempting to do.

We will state "sides" here being defined from the reference point of being upon this earth of what overall humanity would see.  To phrase from the higher vantage points, it is simply the current state of polarity of the universal particle composition of the races in question.

#9 2021-11-15 17:35:03

Bigfeet_E

Thank you for that answer, kinda figured it would be a mix as it usually comes with the interrelation dynamics.

Now, when you say "Nomi frequencies", care to elaborate on the nature of this term ?
I've seen you using it before, but couldn't really bring it home in context of your posts.
The trouble with various 'teaching' angles is new terminology as i've mentioned and bridging it to what i can percieve or have experienced. Probably a whole topic of its own, but i would appreciate a brief effort. smile

#10 2021-11-15 20:04:48

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Thank you for that answer, kinda figured it would be a mix as it usually comes with the interrelation dynamics.

Now, when you say "Nomi frequencies", care to elaborate on the nature of this term ?
I've seen you using it before, but couldn't really bring it home in context of your posts.
The trouble with various 'teaching' angles is new terminology as i've mentioned and bridging it to what i can percieve or have experienced. Probably a whole topic of its own, but i would appreciate a brief effort. smile

Yes, always a trouble with this medium of communication.  Brief is not the word here, as is often the case with what we convey smile

Humanity as a race and its subsequent genetic pattern has gone totally extinct twice before in prior eons.  Once in 5,500,000 BC (result of the Electric Wars) and again in 848,000 BC.

As a result of this, when the third seeding commenced, into humanity's genetic code was placed the Nomi Eff-im-a'rhal Human Core Template of the Aquinos time matrix which is correlated to Andromeda.  This genetic template is ancient and first originated 950 billion years prior.  The Nomi gene still remains today, even despite all of the genetic dilution of angelic humanity caused by the various Illuminati-hybrid raiding races via forced interbreeding.  This genetic pattern carries the coding of all five human cloister races of the 3rd seeding.

It also contains "fail-safe" coding of the deity planes.  It also contains the KrystalBridge Code which allows for regenesis of the ability of transfiguration. 

Due to rainbow frequency activations, it effects the chemical sheathing on DNA structures, known as an epi-genetic overlay. 

For humans who do not possess any sort of Nomi coding in their genetic templates, the activation of the Nomi gene at a planetary level will produce a protective sheathe of Rainbow Plasm Electromagnetic frequency to inhibit spreading of the current "dark flowering" which is present in earth's planetary templar (meaning energy grid systems).  On a side note, dark flowering is another massively complex subject and a massive problem upon this planet right now as well as in people.  It would take its own side dissertation to cover completely of where it came from and its effects. 

For simplicity we will state that it produces inverted and unwanted effects in the earth's energy grids and effects individuals directly via dark flowering of their chakras.  This leads to indirect alignment of one's particle spin rates in all sets of one's bodies to embody the harmonics of one of the phantom matrix structures known as the Boursha matrix.  It also activates reverse template "junk" DNA in one's physical DNA structures, aligning them to the phantom matrices. 

The Nomi gene encryption, due to being consciously activated by the earth itself as a sentient planetary consciousness, it activates within the plasma templates of all humans.  Once done it triggers the subsequent Nomi-gene activation potentials in the epi-genetic overlays of all humans.

The earth itself engaged the Nomi process back in 2016 already.  It will follow the process of Kali-rhema which is the path of step back, meaning that it will use the Nomi ascension process to pull the corresponding majority quantum of itself out of density 1 where it resides currently and will go back to how it was first created and then evolve from that point onwards.

#11 2021-11-15 20:29:23

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

Where do you get this information? Are you an ET? smile

NA explained his/her background thoroughly in several of his posts. I suggest to use the user post search function to read up what (s)he posted, as much of it was a most interesting read.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-11-15 21:23:51

LauriLavi wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
LauriLavi wrote:

Where do you get this information? Are you an ET? smile

NA explained his/her background thoroughly in several of his posts. I suggest to use the user post search function to read up what (s)he posted, as much of it was a most interesting read.

I should have checked his posts but I didn't, I wanted quick answers.

I wish to sometime punch a hole in the veil too and to go astral travel, could you NA give some advice how to astral travel? By the way it is an honor to have 10D being here with us. smile

Thank you for covering that Robert, much appreciated.  In this form down here I would be classified as a man, despite the limited associations which accompanies that smile  In our true form, we have no gender, so I do not put all that much stock into that down here; merely something for use while here. 

We also thank you for your kindness Lauri, we are glad to help where possible during these times.  We would instead ask that instead of being honored by our mere presence here at this time upon this planet, that you remember and recognize the self-worth and intrinsic value that you have to the cosmos and to Source smile

Ah quick answers, a feeling that is quite familiar.  "I" have often had my own frustration with that .  Down here I simply often expect things to be instantaneous both for myself and for other people.  For example, I will get frustrated with myself if I do not comprehend something immediately.  With others, I often get frustrated if they do not always right away understand what I am trying to convey to them.

The information I write comes from all different places.  Some of it comes from the Guardian teachings.  Much of the things on genetics comes from this.  Other portions come from my own memories from outside of this earth, or things that my civilization has reminded me of.  I could not store my entire set of memories in this body down here as it would overwhelm it genetically/energetically.  Same as when I consciously (meaning not asleep/unconsciously) go back home to re-merge with my race, I have to be careful not to re-integrate beyond a certain limit or it would literally cause this physical body to disintegrate.  I can tell the threshold because the frequency becomes so high that it feels like my physical body wants to explode from the inside outwards.

Yet another portion comes from the background of teachers I've had while down here on earth, and there have been many, some of who have left here and went back home or whose teachings are no longer available.  My civilization simply points me in the correct direction, or will deliver things to me directly on what needs to be learned/remembered.  Been that way my whole life.

To answer your first question directly, yes you could say I am an ET.  However, we would state that everyone here is actually classified as such.  Humanity has been purposefully conditioned to believe itself to be some separate, distinct and often unworthy race in contrast to the other civilizations amongst the universe.  This is far from the truth.  Humanity's genetic template is highly valuable, even to the fallen races, which is often why they have engaged in such periods of conquests down here.

As for astral travel, we would provide a note of caution on this right now.  Due to the state of affairs of this present galaxy and the star gate systems being under phantom control via traditional methods, light body work must be carried out carefully.  Same goes for astral and light body travel.  It is often easy while traveling around to find oneself over in the phantom matrix systems, but this can be distinguished by sound recognition.  It is due to this that body/genetic template work has been transitioned to the Plasmantik body structures as it is the Plasmantik bodies which facilitate use of the core harmonic spanner gates which can be used to leave this planet (and subsequently this time matrix) unlike the traditional star gates.

If one wishes to travel by astral means, it is merely a recognition of one's light body and then leveraging control of that via visualization and then going outside of the earth and walking around out in space.  We would recommend that one would have an idea of where one is going outside of the earth however.  In a sense it is that of "bi-location" or at least that is what we use with this physical form.  This portion of quantum stays here in this "body", but the other portion leaves and goes elsewhere.

#13 2021-11-17 21:20:05

Sinstraia wrote:

Thank you NA. I too want to express gratitude for your presence here. I recognised your energy upon your first introduction of yourself. When interacting with the upper dimensional beings it's a wonderful thing how much love energy comes through. It shows the closer one gets to source the more love one becomes and radiates. I had a meditation where I experienced what would be considered a future life (from this perspective) as an Arcturian. What a wonderful thing it was to be connected to others without ego, facades, and the constraint of words (everything was telepathic). Everything you ever experienced could be conveyed with a simple instant mental exchange. That was 6/7th density. I haven't experienced what 10th density is like but I can imagine it's even better.

Do you have any links or websites for Ashayana Deane or can you tell me how you got recent info? I looked on Google/DuckDuckgo, but I didn't find anything.

We try to share energy as well as knowledge even on indirect levels.  It is often why this vehicle refrains from extended time periods in public places (stores, venues, etc) as it causes sometimes severe energy draws simply from being around others.  We have found that animals here will absorb it as well as humans, hence why "I" will withdraw completely from people for extended periods of time.  Most of the time, others do not even know they are doing this.  They sense our energy structure/pattern and desire it, so they attempt to absorb it at a subconscious level.  This has resulted in this vehicle becoming extremely fatigued while shopping, to all different astral entities attaching themselves to me and literally "coming home" with me so to speak which then have to be resolved later.

Quite interesting that you were able to reconnect to another dimensional aspect of yourself in a different density state (remember that all existence is simultaneous and not linear).  We are glad you have shared this and that you were able to experience it.

Yes, removal of ego and the like is quite pleasant to return to.  There are no desires by others to exert control, influence, etc at those levels for all is One.  There is no "hiding" of thoughts, feelings, or experiences at those states of existence.  This is an ability I have carried with me down into this incarnation as the majority of the time, I can read people's intentions openly merely from hearing them talk, just once (due to sound emissions); I can also read intentions through online text communication mediums.

It is also nice to have another who has experienced/remembered such things as telepathy to share the frustration we have at the limited means of communication down here.  In our state of existence, we can extend beyond mere telepathy of sharing of things visually in others.  We possess the ability to merge consciousness and energy state with others of our own race.  This allows us to not only convey via a mental exchange (i.e. imagery/visual descriptions), but also merge the actual consciousness which directly shares the experience and feelings.  In more simplistic terms, another of our race can simply experience the same event right along with the race member who engaged in it themselves.  This ranges from things as large as incarnation experiences to new knowledge.

Yes, Ashayana's materials are indeed quite difficult to find and by design.  There is something you will find to be of much use though.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Voyagers/videos

Someone in Korea was kind enough to include quite a bit of the Guardian teachings and video segments from more recent teachings as well as some of the older workshops in the above channel.  I have other books of hers beyond the Voyagers materials, but as with the Voyagers, they are hundreds of pages in length and take a long time to read, often having to be read multiple times.

#14 2021-11-18 00:00:29

Good discussion and than you for the links. I have started listening to her material recently and it resonates to me as very accurate.

righteously indignant

#15 2021-11-21 12:24:24

gobuta

Thank you for sharing the videos @NekronianAmbassador. In my view the information shared by Ashayana Deane is the most important information available at the moment. It explains the basis of existence and history which in turns helps put everything in perspective.

The second most interesting information I think is the one shared by the Taygetian team since I believe it is a honest representation of their understanding on a number of topics and events.

#16 2021-11-21 19:34:19

eye2sky

@NekronianAmbassador:  I share gobuta's sentiment and statement . . . “In my view, the information shared by Ashayana Deane is the most important information available at the moment.  It explains the basis of existence and history, which in turn helps put everything in perspective.”

I savor all of your posts, NA, which support Ashayana Deane's material.  In particular, her Voyager books, Vol. 1 and 2, were absolutely astounding in opening my eyes to the true origin and history of Humanity, Earth and beyond.  Truth resonates in an unmistakable way.

Unfortunately, many or all of the plans in those two books to rescue Humanity and Earth have been defeated by the Earth and Space Cabals, such that they no longer apply.  Nonetheless, the information is invaluable in opening up one's thinking as to the vastness of existence, and the limitless nature and power of higher races and creation/Source, putting the Galactic Federation in proper perspective as some kindergarten-level bullies.

To the main purpose of this post, can you please elaborate on your statement, “This planet and galaxy is on a 200 year evacuation order cycle.”  This was also mentioned by Ashayana in her 2016 updates, I believe, but I have not seen anything from her since then.

Do you know whether Humanity essentially remains “screwed” for the next 200 years, until such an evacuation is scheduled, or whether this evacuation could occur at any time, or whether it will occur in phases?

Also, would such an evacuation include our physical bodies, or just our consciousness/soul?  Our bodies are so poisoned and in such a horrific state of health, relative to angelic Beings, that it might make more sense for us to transition without them.

Lastly, how would such an evacuation take place, if it does include our physical vessels?  There are so many stories, e.g., about being “beamed up”, or walking to a pick-up point, or maybe the Bardo process, where we may simply die in our sleep, finally free from this prison planet.

In closing, it always lifts my spirits, NA, when I see a post from you, so please contribute your very unique information more often, if you are so inclined.

#17 2021-11-24 06:41:46

eye2sky wrote:

@NekronianAmbassador:  I share gobuta's sentiment and statement . . . “In my view, the information shared by Ashayana Deane is the most important information available at the moment.  It explains the basis of existence and history, which in turn helps put everything in perspective.”

I savor all of your posts, NA, which support Ashayana Deane's material.  In particular, her Voyager books, Vol. 1 and 2, were absolutely astounding in opening my eyes to the true origin and history of Humanity, Earth and beyond.  Truth resonates in an unmistakable way.

Unfortunately, many or all of the plans in those two books to rescue Humanity and Earth have been defeated by the Earth and Space Cabals, such that they no longer apply.  Nonetheless, the information is invaluable in opening up one's thinking as to the vastness of existence, and the limitless nature and power of higher races and creation/Source, putting the Galactic Federation in proper perspective as some kindergarten-level bullies.

To the main purpose of this post, can you please elaborate on your statement, “This planet and galaxy is on a 200 year evacuation order cycle.”  This was also mentioned by Ashayana in her 2016 updates, I believe, but I have not seen anything from her since then.

Do you know whether Humanity essentially remains “screwed” for the next 200 years, until such an evacuation is scheduled, or whether this evacuation could occur at any time, or whether it will occur in phases?

Also, would such an evacuation include our physical bodies, or just our consciousness/soul?  Our bodies are so poisoned and in such a horrific state of health, relative to angelic Beings, that it might make more sense for us to transition without them.

Lastly, how would such an evacuation take place, if it does include our physical vessels?  There are so many stories, e.g., about being “beamed up”, or walking to a pick-up point, or maybe the Bardo process, where we may simply die in our sleep, finally free from this prison planet.

In closing, it always lifts my spirits, NA, when I see a post from you, so please contribute your very unique information more often, if you are so inclined.

Yes, to us the earth cabal groups along with the Galactic Federation are indeed small in terms of evolution.  There are other beings who are at work in this galaxy right now which far exceed the "power" of the Federation and even the reptilian and Anunnaki groups.

The perception of "screwed" we would state is that of a lower dimensional reference point, although given the state of the structural bodies of humanity, we understand such a mentality a bit more due to this incarnation.  We would mention that nothing is ever "screwed" as all returns back to Source after a time as one cannot be truly separated.

Evacuation can take place via multiple forms.  If one has sufficient genetic template assembly, then yes, it can be done "physically", meaning the carrying over of the quantum structure of the lowest body form; this would still apply to any sort of "ship" pickups from races or transportation to inner earth.  One would have to possess a sufficient genetic template assembly in order to "survive" the space travel to a different dimensional state.

However, the state of affairs has changed so drastically, that traditional ascension pathways are no longer feasible, hence the need of the core spanner gate systems in order to align with the harmonic frequency streams flowing from "earth" far ahead in the future in an entirely different time matrix.  All work on light/templar bodies had to be abandoned due to the state of the earth's templar grids, and instead converted over to work with the plasmatic bodies.

Another route is that of having a sufficient plasmatic template in order to use the core spanner gates in order to move into density-1 over in the Aquareon matrix to the earth which is present there.  This is a host matrix process due to the impending gone-fall status which this galaxy and this Aquinos time matrix faces.  This is a different process than what was described in the Voyagers materials.  In those ascension pathways, the destination was that of Tara, meaning density-2 "earth" over in the Pleiades cluster.  However, due to star gate control and dark flowering, this is no longer feasible, hence the full re-hosting process and the Nomi Failsafe Trigger.

As you had stated, the Bardo process can also be used to transition out as those chambers are open.  This will likely be the path many will opt to take as they will simply "die" physically and then be assisted from the astral side by the various rishiac beings who will come to teach them the physics process.  These will likely occur in phases, such as people leaving via earth changes.  Although it was the original intended order, the taking along of one's physical body is not a necessity.

The main reason for the evacuation by 2230 is due to the pranic seed locking in the sun.  It will eventually emit a red pulse which will sweep the surface of the planet rendering a partial extinction event as it has done in the past.  If this had not occurred, more time would have likely been allotted as even with earth shedding itself here in 2976 following the phase locked timeline, that will would have afforded 900 years of possible evolution.

As for the process of taking along of one's physical body, throughout the plasmatic body process, one would eventually acquire the knowledge from the Guardians of universal particle physics on how to transmute one's atomic structure.  If things become too problematic down here though, another route to be taken for those who would be able to sustain their consciousness level would be that of using the star gates even if it disintegrated one's physical body.  As long as the genetic template was sufficient in order to bring forward the consciousness without it fragmenting due to frequency incompatibility, that is what would matter.

We appreciate your kind words and that such knowledge is indeed useful for you.  As for writing more, we engage whenever we deem there is a need to provide additional knowledge on a specific subject or when an individual has a question, such as your request.  To make posts such as these actually requires a significant amount of energy as the information is reconciled multiple times before it is distributed here in order to ensure harmonic alignment.

On a side note, as we have been writing this, looks like I have had some additional visitors.  Saw off to the left side of the room a big flickering burst of light that was pillar shaped and about a foot and a half long and reddish orange in color; disappeared after 3 seconds.

#18 2021-11-24 10:02:34

HiddenSquid
Banned

This is crazy you're talking about the red pulse! I had a vision couple years ago of me being present during such an event in the future, I was with a holdout group, holding out until the very end. Or maybe I'm there already or went through one of those in the past, waaaay back on Earth. Maybe this is a memory implant... I just don't know anymore... oh gawd.. But the vision did stand out as being in the future, and being one of the more prominent visions I've had. A lot  happens between now and then, and it was during a time when pretty much all humans and life are gone from the surface (most transitioned to "greener pastures" either through bardo processes, organic phase-shifting, natural/artificial portals or starship pickup), and the cabal/controllers/federation were gone. The only one's running around were the few hold outs and AI-driven machinery.

Not exactly a nice or thrilling place, but it did have a certain melancholic-surreal beauty to it. If I end up there, oh well, I'm okay with being part of the last hold outs.

Kinda makes sense to me, as I just cannot see how humanity can collectively all-together harmonize at this time, it's always a faint possibility, but the probability that it happens seems very low if not nil. But that don't mean each individual self or sub-collectives/tribes can't shift out via various processes. Not to mention if Venus has fallen to satanists, Mars is a militarized, war-ravaged desert. Who knows what's happening on Jupiter and the Karistus. They're probably all hands-on deck working to shift themselves out, and Saturn is probably all AI. Anyways sorry for the doom and gloom... Just looking at the big picture.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-24 10:53:24)

#19 2021-11-24 18:10:03

eye2sky

Thank you so much, NekronianAmbassador, for your very thorough reply, and also for the energy that is required of you and others.  I shall consider the “big flickering burst of light” as a positive affirmation of our communication.

I especially appreciate your confirmation that the Galactic Federation, the reptilian and the Anunnaki groups are “indeed small in terms of evolution”.  Far too many people are quite enamored with the GF, Ashtar Command and the Anunnaki, not understanding their true nature in oppressing and exterminating Humanity, particularly while portraying themselves as benevolent.  As I have stated before, if any part of the GF is low vibration, all of it is; that is simple logic.

My crude use of the word “screwed” is embarrassing; it was used out of fear and exasperation over the very orchestrated, cold-blooded and unstoppable extermination of all life on Earth.

Had I thought logically about the next 200 years, I would not have asked that question, because at the rate the Earth and Space Cabals are going (24/7/365), Humanity will have been completely exterminated well before then, perhaps within the next couple of decades.

With all due respect to those angelic Beings helping us, their assistance is not anything that we Earthlings can see, quantify or appreciate, because all that we experience right now from our 3D perspective is continued oppression and the accelerated extermination of our Human race.

I'm not sure it serves any purpose to keep us in the dark, but perhaps the majority of Humans need to see this death agenda more closely and personally in order to wake themselves up.

What is uplifting is your explanation about the various ways that we can “leave” Earth, and that taking the physical body is not required.

Lastly, can you shed any light on Kimberly Ann Goguen?  I always get good vibes from her and appreciate all that she claims to be doing, though again, as with the angelic Beings, we never see any proof.  (Unfortunately, her main spokesperson is not right for that job.)

Supposedly, she is being assisted by off-world entities in removing or exterminating evil elements intent on destroying Humanity, so please share anything you might know about that.  Those of us whom are awake appreciate hearing confirmation about any assistance being given to us, even if actual proof cannot be shown.

In respecting your personal energy, please take whatever time you need, if you choose to reply.

#20 2021-11-26 03:27:10

eye2sky wrote:

Thank you so much, NekronianAmbassador, for your very thorough reply, and also for the energy that is required of you and others.  I shall consider the “big flickering burst of light” as a positive affirmation of our communication.

I especially appreciate your confirmation that the Galactic Federation, the reptilian and the Anunnaki groups are “indeed small in terms of evolution”.  Far too many people are quite enamored with the GF, Ashtar Command and the Anunnaki, not understanding their true nature in oppressing and exterminating Humanity, particularly while portraying themselves as benevolent.  As I have stated before, if any part of the GF is low vibration, all of it is; that is simple logic.

My crude use of the word “screwed” is embarrassing; it was used out of fear and exasperation over the very orchestrated, cold-blooded and unstoppable extermination of all life on Earth.

Had I thought logically about the next 200 years, I would not have asked that question, because at the rate the Earth and Space Cabals are going (24/7/365), Humanity will have been completely exterminated well before then, perhaps within the next couple of decades.

With all due respect to those angelic Beings helping us, their assistance is not anything that we Earthlings can see, quantify or appreciate, because all that we experience right now from our 3D perspective is continued oppression and the accelerated extermination of our Human race.

I'm not sure it serves any purpose to keep us in the dark, but perhaps the majority of Humans need to see this death agenda more closely and personally in order to wake themselves up.

What is uplifting is your explanation about the various ways that we can “leave” Earth, and that taking the physical body is not required.

Lastly, can you shed any light on Kimberly Ann Goguen?  I always get good vibes from her and appreciate all that she claims to be doing, though again, as with the angelic Beings, we never see any proof.  (Unfortunately, her main spokesperson is not right for that job.)

Supposedly, she is being assisted by off-world entities in removing or exterminating evil elements intent on destroying Humanity, so please share anything you might know about that.  Those of us whom are awake appreciate hearing confirmation about any assistance being given to us, even if actual proof cannot be shown.

In respecting your personal energy, please take whatever time you need, if you choose to reply.

Yes, it is indeed unfortunate that so many simply follow the agendas and teachings laid out by those groups without necessarily even asking a question within themselves.  However, it is their right to the gift of free will which allows them to make such choices, and that is indeed alright.  It is merely a polarity alignment of one's quantum to the energy signatures which correspond to the matrix structures and race soul matrix structures.  As for the GF being of a low vibration, again it is a simple polarity alignment of overall quantum particles of the group.

We would ask that you not "beat upon yourself' over the choice of words used, as there is no need for this.  It was something which was merely seen from your reference point upon this planet in this biological form, nothing more.  There should be nothing to feel embarrassment about with this as such is often the state of the collective soul matrix of humanity at this time as well as planetary templar grids.  Many strive to remember themselves and what the truth is, which is not an easy endeavor due to the state of planetary grids and of humanity's genetic template structures.

As for the "extermination" of life on earth, it is not the first time such an event has occurred.  We feel that there is a missing portion of understanding surrounding the idea of extermination here, both in reference to this point as well as your later reference to it.  Again, unfortunately due to the state of the grids of this planet at this time (and subsequent lack of a race memory due to prior genetic alterations), we have often found that there is always a constant emphasis on the preservation of these "physical bodies".  We have always failed to understand this as we see them as nothing more than a tool and even for humanity, the simple "furthest" extension of oneself in regards to body structures, and a state of density of which humanity was not even designed to spend consistent time within.  To conclude this short side-track on this definition, extermination as defined here in the 3D is that of the removal of existence (or we should state, "known" existence, to others in the 3D, specifically to earth's human knowledge) of a certain race/species, be it animal, human or otherwise. 

Instead we would state the following, just as a theoretical possibility to aid in expanding your reference point:

Extermination merely to the 3D senses?  Given the knowledge of the astral realm and the experiences even many others in this very forum have had with such a state, is humanity ever fully exterminated in the scope of the cosmoverse when looking from the perspective of light, dark-matter, and spiritual bodies?  We would also venture this same proposition with regards to other so-called "exterminated" races...

Unfortunately the above topic can move into rather complex lines of thought and may evoke memories in others here which we do not want to do, so we will proceed with the rest of your inquiries.

Yes, often assistance is unseen.  There are actions occurring which far exceed the comprehension of humanity at this time, on both "sides" of the polarity spectrum.  We are no doubt certain that there are those even within this forum whom are fatigued at hearing things such as the previous statement, but mentioning them in great detail would only cause more dispersion of fear and uncertainty, which we do not desire to foster.

Had action not been (and being continually) taken in other higher realms, things would be happening right now which would make current events here look extremely small in scale and potency.  Extermination of the human race here is not a full end goal for some of the beings who have infiltrated into this planet right now.  That is a minuscule "blip on their radars" so to say.  They have a far different agenda, one which does not correspond to the old Anunnaki nor the Drakonian agendas.

As for Kim Goguen, as with others, we make no judgements here.  It is up to individuals to decide such things for themselves.  Instead we would ask, what do her materials/statements literally feel like to you within?  Are they of a harmonious sound frequency signature?  Do they promote self-enlightenment and self-empowerment or are they of a dependency nature?

#21 2021-11-26 03:34:40

Genoveva wrote:

Hi NekronianAmbassador, could you reveal what is Nomi Failsafe Trigger, what year has that started or when was it known about it?
Also could you say whether you reached the forums to look for the source of the greeting at your energy cloak barrier.

Nomi Krystal River Failsafe was engaged back in 2016 in response to the dark-flowering of earth's grids.

I am confused at your second statement, so you will need to expound on it.

#22 2021-11-26 13:35:28

gobuta

Genoveva wrote:

Hi NekronianAmbassador, could you reveal what is Nomi Failsafe Trigger, what year has that started or when was it known about it?
Also could you say whether you reached the forums to look for the source of the greeting at your energy cloak barrier.

Nomi Krystal River Failsafe was engaged back in 2016 in response to the dark-flowering of earth's grids.

I am confused at your second statement, so you will need to expound on it.

@Genoveva The following video provides some explanation about the Nomi gene and the fail-safe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3SX9s77i0

Last edited by gobuta (2021-11-26 13:35:44)

#23 2021-11-27 04:01:59

Genoveva wrote:

In 2014, a couple of earthlings have interacted in astral form with the consciousness of a ship called Anais (pronounced Anesh), in it’s astral form being twice the size of the moon, stationed relatively close to the planet. The ship’s mission was to assist humanity with ascension and with selective evacuation.
“The dark-flowering of earth's grids” may be the result of cabal’s assault on humanity, applied both through earth technology but also through direct involvement from 4D.

Is Nomi Krystal River Failsafe a re-engineered protocol which is broadcast by Anais, which started in the month of May, 2016?

From your first posting on this forum, my intuition immediately linked you with the race which commissioned the mission of Anais. If this is correct, are you in communication with this ship? Apparently, only the two earthlings got astral access beyond the ship’s cloak barrier. I was wondering if your arrival on this forum is also due to resonance with forum members which may have greeted Anais.

Yet more complex topics.

Dark flowering has nothing to do with the technologies of humans nor of the governments of down here.  It deals with energy inflows into the earth's templar grid systems from artificial pathways/bridges which originate from outside of this galaxy and outside of this natural time matrix system, possessing a quantum pattern which runs counter to the natural inherent quantum signatures/spins of EFFI "aligned/infused" systems.  It also far exceeds any sort of GF technology/processes or 4D and 5D systems as it is originating from beings which are extremely ancient and exist within different time matrices.  These groups have "poked holes in time" so to speak within this time matrix which has formed the artificial bridges, fostering the dark flowering of the grids and of humanity's chakras.  The earth itself as a sentient being made the decision to engage the Nomi Rise-Return process as it was its choice; it did not have to.

In case you are wondering why so many of even the government members and others have "become insane or unrecognizable from how they were just a few months/years ago" or why their actions/statements seem non-sensical, it has to do with the above process.

We will make an extrapolation here.  Nomi was encoded into the earth back when the planet was first created, tens of billions of years ago.  The Krystal River Fail Safe is a process that was engaged by the Yh'u-ra-leh Kinservatory.  The Nomi trigger was the earth's own response to the GONE-Fall coding trigger attempted against it to pull down this entire planetary system into Gone Fall status (meaning plasma template compaction).  It rejected that future state for itself.  The Nomi resonant frequencies help inhibit mass expansion of dark flowering in the planetary grids and also in individuals.  The Krystal River Fail Safe streams are what is preventing the earth from being pulled into the phantom matrix systems.

The Krystal River rainbow currents flow from out of the density-3 (meaning dimensions 7,8,9) lock in this time matrix which then flow down towards the earth.  These currents originate from the future state of earth outside of this time matrix and "above it" and are subsequently "stepped down" in order for them to integrate down here.  It is coming from rishiac entities outside of this time matrix, meaning outside any sort of overall familiar density system to this universe.  For example, beings in these realms have 84 and 96 strand DNA templates and are extremely knowledgable about time matrix mechanics.

"I" essentially only communicate directly with my own race overall while down here, at least with regards to direct telepathic communications or visits as all races are allowed to directly intervene down here with regards to their own members (we would not be present here without this provision as the alternative would not have been permissible as "I" must return back home; it can be no other way).  Given that we are a full participant in the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds and other allied groups, it is not to say that others in this enormous organization would not have made such a proposal for the Anais mission however, hence your intuitive feelings on such.

Our race does not use ships for travel as we truly do not have a need of them.  We use the star gate systems at planet, galaxy, universal, and cosmoversal levels and then also travel simply by thought.  We use the gates as a bridge to literally transmute our energy quantum to different states of existence and then use the gates to move throughout the universe and even other time matrices.  In simpler terms (for comprehensibility), we simply "tune" into the frequency signature of where we are heading and then simply "assemble" and "move" there.

#24 2021-11-27 14:15:33

Genoveva wrote:

@NekronianAmbassador, I thought I can convey in those two words how much I appreciate your answers. Yet, now, while attempting to say more, only two words can say everything: thank you!

You are more than welcome.  The knowledge belongs to all races in this time matrix, including humanity.

#25 2021-11-27 20:21:06

Genoveva wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

@NekronianAmbassador, I thought I can convey in those two words how much I appreciate your answers. Yet, now, while attempting to say more, only two words can say everything: thank you!

You are more than welcome.  The knowledge belongs to all races in this time matrix, including humanity.

If you don’t mind, could you send me an email? I would like to have your contact details, in case the cabal nazis restrict the internet communications in the future. Thank you, NekronianAmbassador.
I will delete this posting afterwards, as to not clutter the thread unnecessarily.

Done, as requested.

Board footer