You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-12 17:54:04

Octananda

A question for taygetean team and for Swaruu

Heaven with you Swaruu !

Please tell me what do you think about this new theory that Mike Adams is presenting to us.
In a few words:
He is telling us that some force (seems to be extraterestrial and working with the help of some human cabal members) is trying to destroy human beings, actually anything carbon based form of life and even terraforming this planet.
Some evidence in that idea are present all over the world.

Thank you ! I love you ! I hug you(all taygetean team) and i am waiting with interest your answers.

reference:
2020electioncenter.com/watch?id=618c60b011848a4172559c54

from min 137

#2 2021-11-13 06:10:21

pete

Re: A question for taygetean team and for Swaruu

Genoveva wrote:

By the way, I too would like to receive an answer from the taygetans about the ongoing terraforming. I say that indeed the planet is being completely wiped out. Those who are under the illusion that they will survive, may want to arrange for relocation somewhere where oxygen is not outlawed.

Yes, me too. I'm feeling lately like the whole vax thing is just another of the many (deadly) distractions fired at us, while the real threat is that there's not going to be any sort of a happy ending for the planet, or any one of us, vaxxed or unvaxxed. To put it bluntly, we're all gonna get screwed irrespective of how important our beliefs and choices might seem to us... I need some of your fighting spirit right now, Genoveva!

#3 2021-11-13 06:23:44

DarkOwl

Octananda wrote:

Heaven with you Swaruu !

Please tell me what do you think about this new theory that Mike Adams is presenting to us.
In a few words:
He is telling us that some force (seems to be extraterestrial and working with the help of some human cabal members) is trying to destroy human beings, actually anything carbon based form of life and even terraforming this planet.
Some evidence in that idea are present all over the world.

Thank you ! I love you ! I hug you(all taygetean team) and i am waiting with interest your answers.

reference:
2020electioncenter.com/watch?id=618c60b011848a4172559c54

from min 137

The answer to your question is in the Cosmic Agency archives. The Taygetan's have spoken at length about what Mike Adams is referring to.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-11-13 06:28:58

mitkobs

Some force. It is astral hell itself, devils and demons who are aiming at destroying-murdering human race with the help of rogue tulpa regressive aliens and negative AI. It is the embodiment of energy of fear that feeds on human pain, suffering, turmoil, sadness, depression, insecurity, chaos, disharmony and so on.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-13 06:31:06)

#5 2021-11-13 20:09:59

The UFOP has been corrupt for at least 100,000 years to my knowledge, and has been getting progressively worse over time. Their selective breeding programs in Lemuria and Egypt were inhumane and corrupt, bringing Earth humans and their interstellar soul families together just to use them as breeding stock for their cabal bloodlines and then tear them apart time and again. They completely mismanaged Lemuria, Atlantis, and every major situation in the history of this planet and solar system. Everything they touch turns to shit. They throw us a bone every now and then to "keep up appearances", such as Bill Gates and the British royal family donating to charities, like when they ended the interstellar slave and human food supply chain in the 1500's. They didn't completely end this, as "jump rooms" were and most likely still are being used for these purposes.

I see the Earth cabal, the regressive races and dark Orion pirates, the Council of Saturn, and the UFOP as one faction. The transhumanist terraforming agenda is to make radiation resistant biological/cyborg humans that can be fed with synthetic trash foods and controlled by more or less a central AI hive mind network, yet still function somewhat autonomously, at least an illusory sense of autonomy. In "Walking With the Tall Whites", it is revealed that Malakak and similar races destroy all animal and plant life on their own worlds which pose a threat to them or compete for resources, leaving only a limited amount of animal and plant life which is directly useful and controllable, and does not threaten or compete with them. Very different from the Taygetan way of life and the higher conservationism ideals of many Earth humans.

The UFOP set the Taygetans up for failure with the first contact initiative. They were manipulated into buying into the UFOP's cynical worldview that humans are freely choosing the matrix lifestyle, and that the responsibility is 100% on human shoulders. They(the snooty, complacent, and intransigent Taygetan elders) were manipulated so hard that they almost pulled out completely and left us to rot. If not for the original 30 heroes of the Toleka crew and their refusal to give up their core principles and ideals, the things that make them Taygetan/Lyran Human, all hope would be lost.

What we are seeing now with chem trails, lab created diseases, genetically modified foods, papayas, and nano-graphene, is this terraforming and trans-humanist agenda going into full swing...yet, much evidence tells me that they "pulled the trigger" prematurely, and accelerated this agenda beyond their abilities to successfully manage it. There are some glaring weaknesses in their current plan, and there is yet hope to turn things around.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-13 20:16:30)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-11-13 22:25:02

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

...yet, much evidence tells me that they "pulled the trigger" prematurely, and accelerated this agenda beyond their abilities to successfully manage it. There are some glaring weaknesses in their current plan, and there is yet hope to turn things around.

I agree!
I think hubris and arrogance and a lack of understanding of anything beyond stimulus/response (ie. Source fed, inspired humanity) has sent them down a cul-de-sac they may never recover from. They are walking into a trap of their own making!
My confidence grows quietly and steadily as the days go by as I see the sleeping giant awaken around me. When he/she roars, walls will collapse around their ears!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2021-11-14 15:29:19

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The UFOP has been corrupt for at least 100,000 years to my knowledge, and has been getting progressively worse over time. Their selective breeding programs in Lemuria and Egypt were inhumane and corrupt, bringing Earth humans and their interstellar soul families together just to use them as breeding stock for their cabal bloodlines and then tear them apart time and again. They completely mismanaged Lemuria, Atlantis, and every major situation in the history of this planet and solar system. Everything they touch turns to shit. They throw us a bone every now and then to "keep up appearances", such as Bill Gates and the British royal family donating to charities, like when they ended the interstellar slave and human food supply chain in the 1500's. They didn't completely end this, as "jump rooms" were and most likely still are being used for these purposes.

I see the Earth cabal, the regressive races and dark Orion pirates, the Council of Saturn, and the UFOP as one faction. The transhumanist terraforming agenda is to make radiation resistant biological/cyborg humans that can be fed with synthetic trash foods and controlled by more or less a central AI hive mind network, yet still function somewhat autonomously, at least an illusory sense of autonomy. In "Walking With the Tall Whites", it is revealed that Malakak and similar races destroy all animal and plant life on their own worlds which pose a threat to them or compete for resources, leaving only a limited amount of animal and plant life which is directly useful and controllable, and does not threaten or compete with them. Very different from the Taygetan way of life and the higher conservationism ideals of many Earth humans.

The UFOP set the Taygetans up for failure with the first contact initiative. They were manipulated into buying into the UFOP's cynical worldview that humans are freely choosing the matrix lifestyle, and that the responsibility is 100% on human shoulders. They(the snooty, complacent, and intransigent Taygetan elders) were manipulated so hard that they almost pulled out completely and left us to rot. If not for the original 30 heroes of the Toleka crew and their refusal to give up their core principles and ideals, the things that make them Taygetan/Lyran Human, all hope would be lost.

What we are seeing now with chem trails, lab created diseases, genetically modified foods, papayas, and nano-graphene, is this terraforming and trans-humanist agenda going into full swing...yet, much evidence tells me that they "pulled the trigger" prematurely, and accelerated this agenda beyond their abilities to successfully manage it. There are some glaring weaknesses in their current plan, and there is yet hope to turn things around.

You are correct with all of the above on the UFoP.

That is a broad base name for all territories conquered by the Annu-Seraphim Anunnaki groups. 

These all originate from the phantom matrix systems.

#8 2021-11-15 22:10:42

StarDeity wrote:

Apparently Earth is being invaded again, by rats from Orion... not sure if they are carbon-based, since they are non-Lyrian...

Orion pirates have always been here. They sent a substantial fleet in 1996. Their original DNA template matters very little from our standpoint as humans/starseeds/recovering and non-fallen individuals and races, because they are infected with AI and their energy centers spin in a reverse fashion. Many can change their physical and astral shape. Those things they have in common, whatever biological races they originated from.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 22:14:02)

righteously indignant

Board footer