You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-24 22:22:47

DarkOwl

He's a mod, he's a mod, he's a mod (yeah, yeah, yeah) :)

Greetings all smile

Just a brief intro re. my new status and to say…
It’s a pleasure to be moderating here!

My approach will be largely hands off (and acting as any other member of the forum) but I will obviously be keeping a close eye on any interactions that may be going sideways and encouraging them in a more constructive direction if needed. I don’t feel it’s necessary to be identifying shills, trolls, bots or agents… just identifying destructive or disruptive behaviour when it occurs (whoever it is behind the keyboard) and dealing with it appropriately.

I’m slow to ban people as everyone deserves at least a chance or two to correct their behaviour. We are all damaged to some degree and at varying stages of healing and most of us end up acting out from time to time when we feel hurt, misunderstood or attacked (myself included!). But there are limits to how much disfunction any one community can absorb and handle. If anyone’s presence here is causing unresolvable conflict with too many people, they will have to go.

It’s a beautiful thing to see two people work through conflict, come to an understanding of one another and find common ground again. Having lived on a number of ‘intentional’ (and also ‘therapeutic’) communities, I’ve seen the conflict resolution process happen time and time again. If the will to heal and resolve issues is there with both parties, it almost always happens that way.

There are some really stellar human beings here on this forum and I feel connected to a number of you in different ways. I’m thinking of ways we can enhance that connection and consciously build a powerful egregor together. I for one want to be more careful with what energy I bring here. I’ve learnt not to jump on when I’m feeling especially fearful or angry about something (and especially if I’ve had a couple of beers on top of that haha). Most of us here are probably very empathic, emotional beings so let’s use that to build something powerful, connected and focussed together. There is a lot of focussed fear energy flying around out there. We need to be just as focussed.

It might be good to remind ourselves why we’re here. This is where the cutting edge of disclosure is happening on planet earth! (how lucky are we!). I, for one, have had my life transformed in so many ways by the Taygetan material as have most of you. I’m much, much closer to being ready for contact and my desire is to see more and more people make this journey too. Cosmic Agency has been a highly successful operation so far (in my estimation) and we can only extend our profound gratitude to those involved in it’s creation and dissemination.

The Taygetans have said that they have never been as close to humans as they are now. (I can feel that!… I can feel their closeness!).  Their intense interest and love and concern for us is palpable and I’m sure many us us would say ‘the feeling is mutual!’. I for one, find this inter-species interaction, communication and exchange to be super exciting. I feel honoured to be a part of the conversation and to watch this epic tale unfold. Frankly, I wouldn’t be anywhere else in the universe right now!

So thank-you Taygetans!
Thank-you Gosia, Robert, Estella and Christina!
Thank-you fellow starseeds and freedom fighters!
Together we are a powerful force to be reckoned with!
Sending you all much love!!!
xo

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-10-24 22:51:55

Gosia
Administrator

Re: He's a mod, he's a mod, he's a mod (yeah, yeah, yeah) :)

THANK YOU Dark Owl for accepting my invitation. You seem like a right person for the job! High regards. Gosia

DarkOwl wrote:

Greetings all smile

Just a brief intro re. my new status and to say…
It’s a pleasure to be moderating here!

My approach will be largely hands off (and acting as any other member of the forum) but I will obviously be keeping a close eye on any interactions that may be going sideways and encouraging them in a more constructive direction if needed. I don’t feel it’s necessary to be identifying shills, trolls, bots or agents… just identifying destructive or disruptive behaviour when it occurs (whoever it is behind the keyboard) and dealing with it appropriately.

I’m slow to ban people as everyone deserves at least a chance or two to correct their behaviour. We are all damaged to some degree and at varying stages of healing and most of us end up acting out from time to time when we feel hurt, misunderstood or attacked (myself included!). But there are limits to how much disfunction any one community can absorb and handle. If anyone’s presence here is causing unresolvable conflict with too many people, they will have to go.

It’s a beautiful thing to see two people work through conflict, come to an understanding of one another and find common ground again. Having lived on a number of ‘intentional’ (and also ‘therapeutic’) communities, I’ve seen the conflict resolution process happen time and time again. If the will to heal and resolve issues is there with both parties, it almost always happens that way.

There are some really stellar human beings here on this forum and I feel connected to a number of you in different ways. I’m thinking of ways we can enhance that connection and consciously build a powerful egregor together. I for one want to be more careful with what energy I bring here. I’ve learnt not to jump on when I’m feeling especially fearful or angry about something (and especially if I’ve had a couple of beers on top of that haha). Most of us here are probably very empathic, emotional beings so let’s use that to build something powerful, connected and focussed together. There is a lot of focussed fear energy flying around out there. We need to be just as focussed.

It might be good to remind ourselves why we’re here. This is where the cutting edge of disclosure is happening on planet earth! (how lucky are we!). I, for one, have had my life transformed in so many ways by the Taygetan material as have most of you. I’m much, much closer to being ready for contact and my desire is to see more and more people make this journey too. Cosmic Agency has been a highly successful operation so far (in my estimation) and we can only extend our profound gratitude to those involved in it’s creation and dissemination.

The Taygetans have said that they have never been as close to humans as they are now. (I can feel that!… I can feel their closeness!).  Their intense interest and love and concern for us is palpable and I’m sure many us us would say ‘the feeling is mutual!’. I for one, find this inter-species interaction, communication and exchange to be super exciting. I feel honoured to be a part of the conversation and to watch this epic tale unfold. Frankly, I wouldn’t be anywhere else in the universe right now!

So thank-you Taygetans!
Thank-you Gosia, Robert, Estella and Christina!
Thank-you fellow starseeds and freedom fighters!
Together we are a powerful force to be reckoned with!
Sending you all much love!!!
xo

#3 2021-10-25 08:30:01

07wideeyes

The owl is indeed a bird of wisdom......

#4 2021-11-16 02:54:47

Vega

I really like this approach DarkOwl. smile This post is a very good sign that you are going to be a great mod.

And I also think it is a very good idea for all of us to take the responsibility of being a moderator to what we post, and this way do our part to reduce the disharmony and strengthen the harmony in the forum, and assist in keeping the frequency of the forum high.

This is a forum not a chat so there is no pressure to reply immediately, so it's not that hard to respond and not react. And we can take breaks and then come and respond to something that we know could lead to conflict when we are in a better place and we can have a much more mature and high frequency and harmonious response, if we still feel like responding. I sometimes write some posts and replies in notepad and then save them to post them the next day or a couple of days later and see if I still feel the same way about it and if I wanna edit something.

I think the forum already has a strong foundation, and although in the short term we may still have some drama storms here and there, the long term picture looks very promising because of the caliber and quality of the people already in here (even those people that may not see themselves that way). Things will only get better and better cause all of us will keep healing our issues that lead to friction and conflict, and will keep stepping up and leveling up.

I am careful not to get distracted too much during these critical next 2-3 months, and need to focus on some things in the physical that I have been postponing, so I'm taking a more long term approach when it comes to the forum and I'll be more on and off for the next 2-3 months, but after that I'm hoping that I'll be able to spend more time here and assist anyway I can in building "something powerful, connected and focussed together" as you said.

You have my full support and thank you again for taking up this job. I believe(and especially after reading this post) it's one more piece that makes that strong foundation even stronger. smile

Let's keep the fire of our dreams burning despite the odds and difficult challenging conditions.

Let's keep going, with strength, courage, determination and let's be more gentle and kind and understanding and unconditionally loving with ourself in these difficult times and conditions, which will make it easier to be kind and understanding and potentially even loving to others too.

<3

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

Board footer