You are not logged in.

#51 2021-11-15 17:52:56

Bigfeet_E

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Gosia wrote:

Perhaps you are new, which is ok.

O.O Ouch, lol.
Crystal Dragon has been with us for quite a while now and actively posting, Gosia.
But since you are not that active in your own forum, due to your bussiness, that little remark kinda comes of a bit weird ... out of the blue.
Just had to point this out, as it made me chuckle.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-11-15 17:55:16)

#52 2021-11-15 18:06:14

Gosia wrote:

They have "started"? I am sorry but I must intervene. Perhaps you are new, which is ok. For years now, they have been going against a VARIETY of Federation regulations, this contact in itself being one of them (others not being in the public knowledge). Why do you think they are so not liked by the Federation, and have not been liked for YEARS? Getting samples is not them starting it, it´s them CONTINUING to be utter pain in the butt for the Federation ranks. They have been dealing with the Federation grunts for a very, very long time now. A lot, if not majority of whats going on though, is not seen by the public. The video that addresses some of it is: (WATCH IT ALL especially the second half it as its important but even that is only a tip of the iceberg.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxkxMiSJelM Greetings.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The newest CA mini topics video is very revealing about papaya samples. It proves for one that the UFOP actively interfered in defense and concealment of cabal objectives. It also revealed that the Taygetans have recently started practicing what they preach. They always soapbox at us starseeds about how we should resist and dissent towards our governments no matter the risk or hardship. Until now, I have not seen them as willing to do the same when it comes to the UFOP, but the recent collection of samples by Hashmalim suggests that they have started. Good on them. They should not expect of us what they are unwilling to do themselves. As above, so below. As below, so above. Time to stand together.

Gosia, I am well aware of the Taygetans' previous level of activity. While I am thankful for it, on several occasions, it has not been of a serious enough magnitude. On several occasions, they seemed to have the desire to accelerate things further, but allowed themselves to be convinced otherwise and deterred(on a few occasions even manipulated) by the UFOP into backing off and backing down. Until the Ventra arrived, the Toleka and 30 person crew were here practically in defiance of the directives of the Taygetan elders, who were convinced by the UFOP to withdraw the ENTIRETY of their fleet from this solar system. You cannot deny this. The team already knew something bad was going on when the UFOP was limiting their altitude and approach vectors of their craft since the beginning of the plandemic.

It was only in the past couple of months that the team really solidified and actualized their stance to the level it should be at. This is not an assumption or a petty insult. It is an observation, realization, and a constructive criticism that I feel is mirrored and reflected by the Taygetans themselves and their recent decisions to take a more active approach to the situation, and to stop listening to and legitimizing the UFOP.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 23:34:53)

righteously indignant

#53 2021-11-15 18:50:32

LauriLavi wrote:

@crystal dragon In hindsight it's easy to be the expert strategist from the safety of your room. Imagine being in their shoes trying to do everything they can while not knowing what the federation could have done so they had to take it slowly. You don't want to make hasty decisions if you're taygetans. This approach has been actually good because they have allowed the fed to expose themselves to everybody to see in the galaxy.

You say you're thankful but these comments make you seem like you're entitled with phrase like "only in the past couple of months that the team really solidified and actualized their stance to the level it should be at.". smile

Yes because we on Earth sit in relative "safety and comfort". Don't make me laugh. Though your point of assessing the situation and gathering evidence before making a move is not entirely without merit, this condescending drivel about entitlement and its tone is not even worth a thoughtful response, and this will probably be the last time that I interact with you.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 18:54:33)

righteously indignant

#54 2021-11-15 19:02:06

In case anyone is wondering, what I expect of the Taygetans is that they stand up and actualize their own principles and ideals to the fullest extent that they are able, which is now what they are currently doing. I believe that this is what's being asked and expected of each and every one of us right now. Does that make me an asshole? Then call me an asshole. Call me a newb, call me entitled, call me whatever. Go ahead and project. Go ahead and condescend. See if I care. I will speak my truth.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 19:14:21)

righteously indignant

#55 2021-11-15 19:17:39

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

In case anyone is wondering, all I expect of the Taygetans is that they stand up and actualize their own principles and ideals to the fullest extent that they are able, which is now what they are currently doing.

Expectations are easy to have. I hope you fulfill such expectations yourself and are actively fighting instead of only pointing at and possibly waiting for the help of the Taygetans and other ETs. In fact, many more truly positive ETs of various densities have already done so much to save Humanity and our planet, because otherwise Humanity as we know it wouldn't exist anymore. But this you know as well.

Yet, as we know nothing can save those who decide to live disconnected from their heart. And that individual choice is what currently plays out - though some undesirable collateral damage happens as well. But as we also know, everything - even that - was agreed on before incarnating, so all is good.

I can only assume that your otherwise higher vibrations have taken a hit from the current situation, but I am certain you can return to your inner peace in no time. smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#56 2021-11-15 19:21:14

Speaking inconvenient truths does not automatically equate to having taken a "hit" to one's vibration, though there is always more one can do to open the heart. That at least is true.

righteously indignant

#57 2021-11-16 19:05:37

Gosia
Administrator

Again, there seems to be some confusion there, based on what I read in your post, so I must clarify:

1. To say that their interventions and actions were not of a "serious magnitude" is not a right assessment as it implies you knowing exactly what it is they are doing, and like I said, most of it is behind the scenes. None of it would even be known at all if crazy people like us would not decide to share things. So I get defensive of my Taygetan friends when I hear things like that because I know how much they have been doing (and more things that I dont even know).

2. They were never "convinced or manipulated" by the Federation. If anything they were HARASSED by them, blackmailed, and bluntly prohibited from performing certain actions in which cases they had no other choice but to back off (as it was with the Taygetan plan to take over the media last year).

3. There are no Taygetan "elders". Its Alenym and Swaruu themselves who sent the big fleet home few years ago and they had their reasons to do that (there is a lot going on politcally that I wouldnt even dare to start to explain). They were not "convinced by the Federation". Where is that information from? It was Taygetans´own decision, mainly Swaruu of Erra and Alenym. Swaruu of Erra was the leader at that point with Alenym together.

And no, it´s not only in the past months. Things have been going on between them and the Federation for YEARS NOW (watch the video I sent above). So I cannot simply accept what you say as I know for the fact whats been happening, and must clarify things, when I see confusion may creep in.

And to the Bigfeet, my defense radar goes up very fast when I hear people say things about the Taygetans that I KNOW FOR A FACT are not true. So I step in to correct it. I am very defensive of them. Just remember, everyone, we are only sharing a certain amount of events, that being so because they themselves request other things not to be mentioned, and then on top of that, there are things and events that even we don´t know, mainly for security reasons.

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Gosia wrote:

They have "started"? I am sorry but I must intervene. Perhaps you are new, which is ok. For years now, they have been going against a VARIETY of Federation regulations, this contact in itself being one of them (others not being in the public knowledge). Why do you think they are so not liked by the Federation, and have not been liked for YEARS? Getting samples is not them starting it, it´s them CONTINUING to be utter pain in the butt for the Federation ranks. They have been dealing with the Federation grunts for a very, very long time now. A lot, if not majority of whats going on though, is not seen by the public. The video that addresses some of it is: (WATCH IT ALL especially the second half it as its important but even that is only a tip of the iceberg.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxkxMiSJelM Greetings.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The newest CA mini topics video is very revealing about papaya samples. It proves for one that the UFOP actively interfered in defense and concealment of cabal objectives. It also revealed that the Taygetans have recently started practicing what they preach. They always soapbox at us starseeds about how we should resist and dissent towards our governments no matter the risk or hardship. Until now, I have not seen them as willing to do the same when it comes to the UFOP, but the recent collection of samples by Hashmalim suggests that they have started. Good on them. They should not expect of us what they are unwilling to do themselves. As above, so below. As below, so above. Time to stand together.

Gosia, I am well aware of the Taygetans' previous level of activity. While I am thankful for it, on several occasions, it has not been of a serious enough magnitude. On several occasions, they seemed to have the desire to accelerate things further, but allowed themselves to be convinced otherwise and deterred(on a few occasions even manipulated) by the UFOP into backing off and backing down. Until the Ventra arrived, the Toleka and 30 person crew were here practically in defiance of the directives of the Taygetan elders, who were convinced by the UFOP to withdraw the ENTIRETY of their fleet from this solar system. You cannot deny this. The team already knew something bad was going on when the UFOP was limiting their altitude and approach vectors of their craft since the beginning of the plandemic.

It was only in the past couple of months that the team really solidified and actualized their stance to the level it should be at. This is not an assumption or a petty insult. It is an observation, realization, and a constructive criticism that I feel is mirrored and reflected by the Taygetans themselves and their recent decisions to take a more active approach to the situation, and to stop listening to and legitimizing the UFOP.

#58 2021-11-16 19:08:40

Gosia
Administrator

Its not something that they ARE JUST NOW doing. They have been here years before I even started talking to them. So don´t judge what they do or dont do because of the LITTLE that I reveal. Because, for example, if I decided not to share anything anymore and stop making videos, it wouldnt mean they are done working. It means that I STOP SHARING. So dont lose that out of sight. The little you see of them is what is filtered BY US. And what even WE see of them, is little... as filtered by THEM.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

In case anyone is wondering, what I expect of the Taygetans is that they stand up and actualize their own principles and ideals to the fullest extent that they are able, which is now what they are currently doing. I believe that this is what's being asked and expected of each and every one of us right now. Does that make me an asshole? Then call me an asshole. Call me a newb, call me entitled, call me whatever. Go ahead and project. Go ahead and condescend. See if I care. I will speak my truth.

#59 2021-11-16 19:45:20

Gosia wrote:

Its not something that they ARE JUST NOW doing. They have been here years before I even started talking to them. So don´t judge what they do or dont do because of the LITTLE that I reveal. Because, for example, if I decided not to share anything anymore and stop making videos, it wouldnt mean they are done working. It means that I STOP SHARING. So dont lose that out of sight. The little you see of them is what is filtered BY US. And what even WE see of them, is little... as filtered by THEM.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thank you for being up front and sincere, Gosia. The perspective you have shared has shed light on some things for me, and helped me to expand my perspective and viewpoint on these matters. I have also gotten the distinct feeling and impression that the "political" situation is more...well, yeah, you said it well. There is a lot of intense things going on that would not be easily understood or appropriate to speak of regarding that.

I am quite good at seeing patterns and consistencies in things, and putting them together, but from this vantage point in 3d and still being in the process of my own growth and evolution towards embodying more of my higher self, confusions and flawed impressions and conclusions can and do happen. My words were perhaps not the best. For that, I do apologize, to you and to our Taygetan friends. "Blocked and blackmailed" sounds about right.

In any event, my frustration with the situation and my condemnation and delegitimizing of the UFOP, my right not to agree with or consent to their actions and (lack of) principles still completely stands...however, I am going to take some time to meditate on the issue in its entirety. I do realize that when it comes to the Taygetans and their actions, I was simply trying to assess a pattern without having all the pieces, and without accounting for the existence of said missing pieces.

I am not here to be a critic or a detractor. That is not what drives me, and is not in my integrity. It is not my intent. I am simply a very emotional and opinionated person, an idealist if you will. When I see situations that conflict with my ideals, I look for answers and point out inconsistencies. Thank you for bringing to my attention the inconsistencies in my own approach and conclusions. In this, you have helped me grow.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-16 19:49:36)

righteously indignant

#60 2021-11-16 21:30:36

Bigfeet_E

"The" Bigfeet will now speak ... (chuckles)

Jokes aside, i like how this has turned round. An underlying issue has surfaced about trust. On the one hand i do see the frustration that can build up within ranks, as the type of contact passage feels so familiar as being spoonfed on a 'need to know' basis. As on the other hand we know there is a strategic nessecity to have it go this way.

Nevertheless it has the potential to stand in the way of openhearted clarity amongst ourselves and prone to misunderstandings simply because lack of firsthand knowledge. A seperation of sorts that can lead to moments of distrust. Happens to the best of us. As the saying goes : "Out of sight, out of heart" ... seems applicable in these situations.

Sometimes i feel there is to much of a political correctness type of concourse on this forum. People walking on eggshells because some doesn't like anothers' tone of text. I miss a bit of relaxed playfullness in good spirits to balance the severity of tension seriousness can bring. So unintended tensions can so easely increase, as we have whitnessed on several occasions, again leading to unfortunate clashes.

In a way this is usefull, so that we can notice this in our selves and adjust appropriately. The string of the bow needs to be unhooked at times it is called for or its lifespan won't last in longevity. So i'm glad Crystal Dragon has found a balancing in this. I hope that you, Gosia, can see this aswell from his point of view in frustrations like these.

Hugs, brotherly handshakes or fistbumps or whatever ^^

"The" Bigfeet without long toes will now retire to the land of dreams, lol.
Goodnight.

#61 2021-11-16 22:34:11

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you all. Thank you for being here and contributing to the forum, and for your mature attitude to situations like this. Communication is key and I am proud of your approach, and yours Crystal Dragon. You impressed me with your answer smile Lots of love and be well!

(And forgive me if I sounded too harsh at first, my walls go up fast at the defense of the Ts as we have been dealing with too many attacks (but what is really "too many"?), and I find myself a bit sensitive on this topic. I notice I am far more laid back when someone questions me and what I do. But when it comes to them, and what they do or don´t... my armour goes up. They are the only people I really talk to in my daily life, apart from Matias, and Robert sometimes, my whole life revolves around them, and this work.. so I am really protective.)

Greetings to all smile

#62 2021-11-16 23:36:57

Gosia wrote:

Thank you all. Thank you for being here and contributing to the forum, and for your mature attitude to situations like this. Communication is key and I am proud of your approach, and yours Crystal Dragon. You impressed me with your answer smile Lots of love and be well!

(And forgive me if I sounded too harsh at first, my walls go up fast at the defense of the Ts as we have been dealing with too many attacks (but what is really "too many"?), and I find myself a bit sensitive on this topic. I notice I am far more laid back when someone questions me and what I do. But when it comes to them, and what they do or don´t... my armour goes up. They are the only people I really talk to in my daily life, apart from Matias, and Robert sometimes, my whole life revolves around them, and this work.. so I am really protective.)

Greetings to all smile

Thank you, Gosia. Lots of love in return! About armor going up...yes, I often feel that in this painful experience of life on Earth that I must armor myself, but how much armor is too much, and when does it get in the way of an open heart? This is a lesson that I am currently dealing with. Thank you again for your honesty and forthrightness, and for taking the time to share your perspective with me. It is much appreciated smile

righteously indignant

#63 2021-11-16 23:40:40

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Nevertheless it has the potential to stand in the way of openhearted clarity amongst ourselves and prone to misunderstandings simply because lack of firsthand knowledge. A seperation of sorts that can lead to moments of distrust. Happens to the best of us. As the saying goes : "Out of sight, out of heart" ... seems applicable in these situations.

Thank you, Bigfeet. It is these words of wisdom right here that mean more to me than you could know.

righteously indignant

#64 2021-11-24 06:42:14

Question: as long as the Federation exists in our solar system, is there any real hope of Earth ascension and open contact? It is only a staunch minority of us starseeds resisting...for what? to simply be laughed at and martyred for a lost cause? So...we refuse to consent...and then what? Who will actually support us? The string pullers of the Federation will always opt for an authoritarian phantom fall future for humanity, to turn us into emotionless deadbeat authoritarian machines like them.

Unless they are driven out of our system militarily, unless enough in their ranks rebel, what actual hope do he have? The Swaruus hang out aboard the Viera, likely doing their absolute best to educate and talk some sense into the Federation personnel there. Those personnel are "dismayed" by the directives they receive from the invisible council of Saturn, but not dismayed enough to TAKE ACTION and REBEL. They simply keep following orders like apathetic nazis gripped by malignant normality and conformism. More of the same cynical shit. The buck is passed to us, and as much as we fight, they laugh at us and continue their agenda.

Talk, talk, talk, and a bit of futile action. Meanwhile, children are taking bat soup to the arm by no informed free will choice of their own (not to mention from every other angle of our environment). The forces both Earth incarnate and E.T. that take the best action we can seem too few and against too heavy resistance. Apparently, there are elder races that are not too happy with the situation, but I have yet to see real action from them either. Perhaps their actions simply go unnoticed, but I sincerely hope that these actions are meaningful in the long run (not that there's much of a long run if things do not start changing soon). This whole thing seems like one big abortion rather than a birth into a brighter future.

Nothing would make me happier than to be proven wrong.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-24 09:54:58)

righteously indignant

#65 2021-11-24 12:36:52

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

is there any real hope of Earth ascension and open contact?

Not sure what you ask here, because a planetary ascension will neither happen nor is it possible. In fact, the word itself is Cabal hopium, as it implies that "ascension happens" while in fact it must be done by everyone from within.

As Swaruu correctly said, every personal growth is individual, and those of a similar frequency/consciousness form a new society, while those who do not work on themselves will suffer death due to frequency mismatch/disorder as to allow them to reincarnate in some place with a frequency more suitable for them.

I do agree that so far it looks like many are just waiting for their end, instead of actually overthrowing the planetary oppression. But this is only the perceived censored information via the fake-media, while lots is going on in the background that is hard to find or to know about, much of it not even public because one simply cannot provide all the strategic details during an ongoing war.

Yet, if looking only at what was already posted in this forum, there are plenty of indicators that the Cabals are going down. And much more exists out there in the internet, albeit "hidden" in 99.9% disinformation and distraction.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#66 2022-02-10 06:01:52

Lurch

Hello All,
I am a new member and have searched through numerous topics in this forum. If I could make a suggestion, this Original Topic as posted by Silver Dragon and Grivehn, should be a "Sticky". To me, it is one of the most significant Topics on this Forum. Although many of the replies seem to have gone way off topic, I agree with the main initial entries of Silver Dragon and Grivehn 1000%.

#67 2022-02-10 06:49:59

DarkOwl

Lurch wrote:

Hello All,
I am a new member and have searched through numerous topics in this forum. If I could make a suggestion, this Original Topic as posted by Silver Dragon and Grivehn, should be a "Sticky". To me, it is one of the most significant Topics on this Forum. Although many of the replies seem to have gone way off topic, I agree with the main initial entries of Silver Dragon and Grivehn 1000%.

I'm not sure it'll make it to a 'sticky' (not my decision) but thanks for bumping this thread!
Crystal Dragons original post was superbly written (with Grivehn following suit!) and well worth the read!

And welcome smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#68 2022-02-10 13:58:07

Spirit

With all due respect for the free will of others to do as they see fit, I fully disagree with the continued approach of behind the scenes actions. In my humble opinion, what life on earth needs the most right now is a pandoras box style unveiling of all truths, to ensure that all life going forward actually has the ability to make full informed choices in regards to any and all future interactions on all levels, which is clearly lacking right now. As long as there is this much amnesia and or lacking of full informed consent, the free will argument falls flat because how can one argue it is all free will, when so many people fail to even recognize/remember their own freedom. While I understand that choices and or mistakes have been made and that people ultimately chose this on some level, whether through deception or otherwise, I think it is time for those that truly desire to reach out and help solve this, to actually do so fully out in the open, in a self evident manner like how nature shows us everyday what unbound freedom and respect results in. That in my humble view, will do more to help the situation than any and all behind the scenes actions. To add to this, there will never be a perfect moment/scenario to take any action. So if you want to act and do more but are worried about consequences, I suggest stop worrying and just get on with it. I did, and now my very solitary and private life is better than ever, all because I learned to accept all aspects and just get on with living and focusing on what I want to do. The less one worries about what others want you to do, the more one is free to do what they want, aka mirror of self.

If you disagree with this that is fine, because ultimately we all live in our own reality and so what I see as a solution may differ from all of you. While I may have figured out how my reality works and actively change it via thought and action and keep to myself, what works for me may not work for others, so I made my case above. Take it or leave it, up to you.

Last edited by Spirit (2022-02-10 14:00:43)

#69 2022-02-10 14:09:22

Happy

Spirit wrote:

[...] what life on earth needs the most right now is a pandoras box style unveiling of all truths [...]

Agreed. - just looking for the lock on that box there... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#70 2022-02-10 14:24:15

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Spirit wrote:

[...] what life on earth needs the most right now is a pandoras box style unveiling of all truths [...]

There's no master lock to this, as every single Human is a lock of the box. And our Taygetan friends are pouring out masses of keys over the population with their content.

Now people only need to grab a key and use it to unlock themselves as part of the unlocking of everything...

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-10 14:24:36)

#71 2022-02-10 14:28:52

Spirit

Happy wrote:
Spirit wrote:

The only lock is the one you imagine exists. smile

Also I am very interested to find out what political situation these Taygetans deemed important enough to go back home for. As someone that sees politics as just another form of control and order, this statement got me curious. If this information truly cannot be shared, do not worry about it Gosia.

Board footer