You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-17 18:09:49

Kian369

Black Eyed Babies

What do you think about the reported births of Black Eyed Babies from parents who (supposedly) both have been vaxxed?

https://odysee.com/@mrmrsweep:e/New-Bla … hing..vd:a

To me they seem to be operating on a different frequency then humans. Could they be souls from the ET race that is pushing us these Gen-therapy injections?

Last edited by Kian369 (2021-11-17 18:57:36)

#2 2021-11-18 17:59:05

Re: Black Eyed Babies

Robert recently had a video about vampires. I had to translate the transcript myself, but it was readable just copy/pasting to Google Translate. It touched on the 'black eyed' children phenomenon, saying that the ones that show up on people's doorsteps, for instance, are a type of vampire.

It sounded as if they may even be the most dangerous type, as they tend to be very intelligent, whereas the 'Nosferatu' type are really just decaying corpses animated by some sort of regressive entity trying to find a live body to inhabit.

I don't know if people really are giving birth to black eyed babies, but if they are, I do wonder if it is a type of stillbirth animated by a regressive entity and if the babies continue to develop past birth. Maybe it is a different phenomenon altogether.

I wish Gosia would translate that video for her channel, but I only became aware of it when she said she didn't want to talk about vampires lol

The road appears when you need it.

#3 2021-11-18 23:14:41

Gosia
Administrator

I noticed DEEPL translator works better, if that helps. I didnt want to publish that vampire video at this point.. people have enough to worry about. But I will. Just not now. I have a lot of videos in line and must be selective.

crystallinemister wrote:

Robert recently had a video about vampires. I had to translate the transcript myself, but it was readable just copy/pasting to Google Translate. It touched on the 'black eyed' children phenomenon, saying that the ones that show up on people's doorsteps, for instance, are a type of vampire.

It sounded as if they may even be the most dangerous type, as they tend to be very intelligent, whereas the 'Nosferatu' type are really just decaying corpses animated by some sort of regressive entity trying to find a live body to inhabit.

I don't know if people really are giving birth to black eyed babies, but if they are, I do wonder if it is a type of stillbirth animated by a regressive entity and if the babies continue to develop past birth. Maybe it is a different phenomenon altogether.

I wish Gosia would translate that video for her channel, but I only became aware of it when she said she didn't want to talk about vampires lol

#4 2021-11-19 18:01:45

Gosia wrote:

I noticed DEEPL translator works better, if that helps. I didnt want to publish that vampire video at this point.. people have enough to worry about. But I will. Just not now. I have a lot of videos in line and must be selective.

Thank you, Gosia! smile

I've been trying to find a better translator. I will find DEEPL. Google does make some funny mistakes from Spanish to English.

I think you're very right, we do have enough to worry about. That information did make my Halloween extra spooky!

The road appears when you need it.

#5 2021-11-24 15:57:24

Jim Stav

I have a friend who suggested that we are watching the start of the Greys timeline......hmmmmm?

#6 2021-11-24 17:30:12

Jim Stav

Seriously not - what is he thinking ? Also, what would "the Grays timeline" be anyways ?

Time to change the friends or the timeline.

Well Robert...she & I are very good friends & I trust her remote viewing capabilities. Although I have told her I do get confused when remote viewers see contradicting events happen....which seems to happen a lot. I only get dream time messages thus far.....so she helps me explore those which I'm very grateful for. Back to topic......In my research these last few years I have read from several sources, can't remember who, that the Greys are us from the future. If this is true & it's also true that genetic manipulation has gone on for who knows how long.....then maybe these rna altering shots are creating a new species...the future Greys. I do not fully understand yet how "timelines" or it's "potential manipulations" work...so it is with that being said...I posted my original question.

I'm trying to change my "timeline" on these damn shots by posting just about everything I see from the Stew Peters show on Rumble to my Facebook page... almost no one replies. If I'm not able to change the folks around me & a "new species" is being created as we speak....then how or what might that look like for me or us in the future with these babies as they grow up.

#7 2021-11-24 19:52:03

Tyndlar

I watched the video in the first comment about the babies. It is apparently more often that babies from people of African origin are able to hold their head up very early, stronger. I think I had black eyes as a child from a few old pictures (my mother only had two baby photos of me).

Before the pandemic, i’ve heard of a couple of super human babies who show strength at an early age, very strong, so it is a thing, not sure how common tho.

This may be something to keep an eye on though, babies are the first sign of this sort of thing going wrong and they may have developed mutations.

My eyes looked black and I looked like weird even at 1 year old, now they are blue, but I don’t know if anyone has ever had black eyes to the extreme of some in that video if they are not faked.

Something to keep a look out for I guess though, there is going to be mutations i’m sure.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-24 19:53:15)

#8 2021-11-24 20:10:23

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

@Jim Stav, you are absolutely correct. The greys can only exist as long as the cause of their existence still exists.

Or, as long as the cause has not been eliminated, the effect (the greys) exists. Depends on which way you look at it.

The problem is that changing one's existing timeline isn't possible, but one can travel back to make a change which creates a new timeline with a different future than the one that you came from, meaning that the result of both timelines exist in parallel "realities".

This in my view was thoroughly explained by Swaruu, as the concept of changing one's past is one of the GF's misconceptions about how time works.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-24 20:11:38)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-11-24 20:54:59

Kian369

Genoveva wrote:

@Jim Stav, you are absolutely correct. The greys can only exist as long as the cause of their existence still exists.

The Greys being here to safequard their timeline is something that always has been on my mind. Swaruu said that the small greys are plant like biosuits. Coincidentally researchers find artificially created (carbon-aluminium-barium based) Hydra Vulgaris, which is a plant based life form that cannot die, in the injection fluid.

Here is a Grey that claims to be a genetically altered descendant of Humanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKk5wl4Gh5M

I cannot say whether the recording is authentic or not.

Last edited by Kian369 (2021-11-24 23:01:01)

#10 2021-11-25 09:34:45

HiddenSquid
Banned

And half a century later, we're still standing, yah yah yah haha. Or are we? Maybe we went through it already and the reason it doesn't appear so is because we have advanced holographic computers creating an illusion that it's still here. I once had a vision of going through a nuclear onslaught, perhaps just a memory implant or a conjured meaning from all the dooms day videos I watched as a kid.

Leaving low-level speculations aside (the video can be fake), ain't it a good thing Yazhi came around without being under duress/torture by US military personnel, and give us a nice overview that went above and beyond what that grey was saying about infinite universes, and the mind conjuring meaning, as well as saying that all events have already happened. In that I agree with that grey, but the part where life is random (it is and isn't..) and life is rare, well I disagree, and the grey did say existence is what you make of it so... That grey did also say that death is a human construct, which Yazhi says the same. These greys from future/parallel Earth sound almost more advanced than the federation, heh imagine that. Of course "advanced" is relative.

And like she said in the video "Singularity - Consciousness - We Are Multiple Pasts and Multiple Futures - Yazhi Swaruu (ET Contact)" (here's the link for your convenience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve42ydCYBro )

So I don't know for sure... Yazhi did say in a video not dedicated to this topic, and it was very telling (if anyone remembers and can point it out great!) that you are the source, whether you be a grey from the future or another race. I know she said something like that in a video somewhere, which interestingly ties into this... Makes me wonder what the hell happened... Maybe it's some temporal AI enslavement that's like government and corporations on hyper-steroids, and the greys came back to get into a body here to escape it, because something was here that they needed to learn where they went wrong and make a course-correction for themselves individually, but came in as a collective. So here we are haha grey or not. The reason for the push on vaccines is because the AI is losing control over temporal lines that fuels it, the AI that is in that future/parallel version... Yazhi and the Taygetans did say that AI is only as grand and powerful as the soul that participates in it. Give it a rag to go sniff out haha, loved that analogy.

I know from my personal experience that I didn't walk-in into my body that I have until age 3, and my mother died and was dead for 2 minutes whilst giving birth to me. Something I've heard that can happen when a mother gives birth to a "starseed" and isn't prepared to handle the energy of that soul as it comes in.

I'm personally not worried about the greys, future earth versions or otherwise. And I am absolutely refusing to consent to taking the vaccine, not out of fear, just don't want to be bothered with what it entails. But let's say some of you here (I'll even include myself) are greys from that future, well here's your golden opportunity to avoid going back into that version/parallel earth. Just say no, and work on yourself. Just love yourself and focus on what makes you happy, and try to do so that doesn't fall under the directives of some authority. If you are a grey you'll eventually be able to shake off the hooks from that hive-mind, and grow to become something else. In my experience I know I got some AI hive mind that attacks me from those who are vaccinated, because I'm disobeying, and I say f*ck em, not the soul in there resonating with fear and the programs, but the hive-mind that uses them as a platform, f*ck them and/or it. And I talk to whoever I run into that has the same concerns, trying to share what I know, and tell them about the ideas Yazhi shares and others, and hope they can find their courage to be themselves.

I mean it to anyone who is reading this, because I regularly get stuff that tries to hijack my body, and as long as you know yourself at a deeper level and can feel that, it don't matter how much high-technology for assimilation they throw at you. Your vibration will cancel out it's targeting vectors. Just like destructive interference that keeps the earth in a low state by analyzing the frequencies and then sending an opposing frequency to cancel it out, you can do the same damn thing. You just have to know yourself and feel it, and never let it go, and never, ever give into fear, and it will bounce off you. Just now as I was typing this up, I had something try to hit my left thumb and move it around (it's nanites in me from the chemtrails, but the signal came from outside of me, trying to connect to the nanites), but I just cancelled it out with my heart field and use of my brain to counteract the signal.

Anyways not looking for anyone to believe me, just sharing my experiences and you can make up your own minds, just like I do for me! big_smile

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-25 09:59:42)

Board footer