You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-23 22:39:10

Tyndlar

Manifesting reality

Reality here is slower and a mix of frequencies, but manifestation does still happen. Alot of distractions and alot going on makes it sometimes harder to notice if you are not aware of this. In my earl 20's I noticed this more and more, if thinking of something, it then would apear in my daily life, not on the TV or in adverts.

Have you ever noticed this?

Very recent examples from me...

My partner was worried about me going out on my new electric scooter, as it is not legal to own a private one here where I live, so he worried that police would fine me maybe. So where I live has hardly ever any police out, so when I went to go test drive it with him, I see 5 or more damn police cars and vans passing me by.

Today, I was worried about spiders getting into the car and distracting me from driving if my partner decided to put something from the shed into the car.... so he didn't bother doing this. So then later today there was a random spider apearing beside him while he was driving... he is starting to believe in this manifestation thing too now since I have pointed it out and these things happen alot faster for me lately so that makes it easier to notice.

Another example, we both are out walking in a new place that we have never been before, we both think at the same time about looking for Geocaches, we both stop and talk about looking for them at the same time, he then looks at the wall next to us and notices something in the wall that is head height to us, it's a damn Geocache! it was funny lol

These are examples of what happens every day, you all may not notice it as much. You will only attract those things you think of, but they only come to you on that same level that you are on, if you are negative or on a low level mentally, your wants may come to you distorted, your worries and other things will come to you too, just like in your dreams, but slower mostly here and with a complexity.

You ever think of something that you think is unique to you, but then find someone else talking about that same idea or thing?

We all have this, we all are also connected to each other too, telepathy is something that everyone does without noticing, or not even being aware of it, we are all sitting on the same radio frequency and feeling, bouncing off everyone elses thoughts as well as merging with our own, we all react to it without realising mostly. You may notice this awarness grows when around people you have a close bond with, it may be a natural survival instinct that we used to be more aware of but are lesser now.

#2 2021-10-24 10:18:02

Tyndlar

Re: Manifesting reality

Have you ever noticed that if you are stressed, computers or other tech freeze or mess up and get worse the more you get frustrated with them? Even if you do nothing physical to them, just feel very frustrated.

#3 2021-10-24 12:51:38

Bigfeet_E

You speak of synchronicity, Tyndlar, wich in-deed requires your own creative attention, wich in turn is noticed by fellow creators involved. "Law of attraction" , discussed in many forms. The ever sparking tool used for whatever type of relationship. The act of manifesting anything is always fueled by our own energetic focus to various degrees of consious or unconsious attention (at-tension).

Starting from our beliefs, then our thoughts, then fed by our e-motions (energy motions), fueling it in to the act towards 'manifesting' it in our realm of physicality. All sorts of influences contribute a part, be it from one's percieved individual effort or seemingly 'other-then-me' participation. Emphysis on the percieving part, for if all are One, then One is all ultimately in a continuous loop feedback process back and forth.

Many interpretations and misinterpretations alike are prone to the level of cognitive recognition of the 'language' form in between.
And that is where lots go sideways, or even back and forth for that matter. That is why multitudes exist, ex-pressed or manifested according to each of their perception quality. From their Be-ing towards Do-ing.

The concept of reality (re-all-ity) is in our own hands, so to speak, and the manifesting part is a combined effort... of creation.
Yet within the confined spaces of the matrixes of consensus realities our manifestations are matching the frequencies of said matrix. Notice the ma-trix, mat-ter, mother (female) resemblance as the nature of energy it is positioned within the dualistic concept. As it is interwoven with the pat-terns, phater, father (male) nature of energy in innumerable ways. Dancing the  dance of opposits. Just pointing that out for just another piece of complexity of relationships in every 'form' at their basics.

This topic is so large as there is forms of manifestation. Personally i think we are invested in physical reality, on this level, because of the need or familiarity of tangible recognition through our senses. Wich is another example of the feedback loop i spoke of earlier. I wonder if the time stretch of it being slower has to do with the prolonged tension that goes parallel with it, in order to 'taste' and test our skills so to come to attuning our creator abilities from 'scratch', sort of speak. And that this is the prime original intend of the 'One' as a backloop feeding process of its Self.

Going to stop my philosophic part here and jump on the tech freeze example. Personally i've more or less just accepted that my knowledge of such tech failing is more of my own lack thereoff. A more direct example of influence i've noticed is of the re-action of insects (like flies) to my own emotional state emanating field. The tension i create rubs of on them pretty obviously. Same ways environmental influences can agitate them. So many examples can be stated in this amongst humans themselves, etc. That for another example is one of the cabal's many weaponised courses of attack against humanity, always tuned in a dominative hierachical pattern, benefitting their own sick need of power of course.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-10-24 13:24:17)

#4 2021-10-25 19:48:02

Tyndlar

While meditating, I notice sometimes, a point of conciousness that suddenly seems very crystal clear, like I'm coming out of this density into a faster, sharper and brighter consciousness awarness. It is like plunging your head and mind into crystal clear cold waters and waking up, as if this reality is a dream. Maybe this is a glimpse into 5D? or 4D? There is the possibility for us to move our minds permanently into this state somehow too.

There is so much complexity to manifestation, yes, like you say, law of attraction and everything in our conscious and subconsciousness, that along with what level our mind is on too, negative or positive emotionally and mentally, everything seems to create a complicated mix of energies.

I think also that WitchCraft, or Wicca, when creating the rituals and spells, it may be in some way a using a mix of energies from the elements and things we use to do those spells and rituals, mixing them together to create a (cheat code) in some way. All things give off an energy signature, and putting those energies together in our spells and rituals, and using them to carry our intentions that are focused while doing these spells, seems to somehow help.

#5 2021-10-26 09:08:02

07wideeyes

When synchronicities and similar events begin to appear more frequently and obviously in our life, I think it's a sign that we are moving away from purely linear cause-and-effect way of experiencing life, into a more expanded view. It's a good sign, even if the process is not always obviously 'benevolent' (as with the cops and the electric scooter). In fact, about 8 years ago, my house got completely trashed in a flood that was dripping with synchronistic weird events, and I needed to move out for three months. Now I am more attuned to the synchronistic aspects of life, they generally manifest in a 'nicer' way, as part of how life shows itself.

#6 2021-10-26 12:58:46

Tyndlar

I was thinking about the fact I don't see anyone on skateboards anymore yesturday, it's true here you don't see anyone on them here, and then today I see one person on a skateboard. It happens so fast for me somehow now... maybe our reality is becoming more flexible, less dense and moving up?

07wideeyes, I guess when we notice these synchroniscities we learn how our minds work and what effect it has on our reality, then we learn how to create better outcomes.

Things are changing, I feel myself changing in awarness, so that may mean others will do the same naturally too since we are all one and connected.

#7 2021-11-18 18:20:31

I do think things are becoming more flexible. I've noticed it a lot in the last two years. But I've also noticed that it depends on how flexible I am at any given time.

If I'm more closed off, shut down, feeling sick or depressed, the process slows down a lot. But if I'm out in the woods, for instance, really connecting, it seems to feed that well spring of energy and I manifest incredible things, both while I'm there and after I've returned to the 'real' world with other humans.

On the subject of how our minds influence and are influenced by the internet, electronics, etc. I have the usual experiences that make me think the internet is messing with me, but I had one particular experience that was different and made me wonder if I'm picking up or interacting with the wifi signal.

I was in the bathroom one night getting ready for bed and this obscure song popped into my head. Really obscure, hadn't heard it in years. After brushing my teeth, I went to the television and turned on YouTube. Wouldn't you know, that song was the top left tile on the screen.

As digital synchronicities go, that one really had the hairs on my neck standing at attention. I've had other experiences like that, but that was the most dramatic because it really was a very obscure song.

The road appears when you need it.

#8 2021-11-18 19:34:03

Happy

Thank you crystallinemister for picking this up! This is a very good thread. smile

A search for the keyword "synchron" in the search-engine on the transcript page here on swaruu.org brings up many relevant videos by Gosia. Here's a couple of quotes from one of them:

From Extraterrestrials and Genetics-Questions (Swaruu of Erra, Taygeta-Pleiades)

Swaruu [12:33] said: From an objective point of view, a frequency is the experience itself.

[12:40] The experience is NOT determined by frequency, it is the same - frequency is the experience.

[12:50] A thought, an idea, an intention of consciousness IS a frequency.

and,

From Extraterrestrials and Genetics-Questions (Swaruu of Erra, Taygeta-Pleiades)

Gosia[44:02]: Ok, I understand. The intention always equals the frequency? Is it the same?

Swaruu[44:09]: You were compatible with hurting the tendon of the foot / you were compatible with that car accident / you were compatible with that genetic defect.

Everything is by frequencies in this universe.

You attract compatible frequencies because they are the same.

It is not that they are mysteriously attracted, but it is said that way to explain it better.

A frequency is a situation.

If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience.

The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan, the frequency is the plan executing itself.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#9 2021-11-18 22:58:56

Happy wrote:

A search for the keyword "synchron" in the search-engine on the transcript page here on swaruu.org brings up many relevant videos by Gosia. Here's a couple of quotes from one of them:

This is great, I didn't know we could search through the transcripts like this! Thank you for sharing all of this! smile

Last edited by crystallinemister (2021-11-18 23:00:19)

The road appears when you need it.

#10 2022-10-15 20:48:45

Meridianwoman

Brahman wrote:

One of my favorite things to do is to look for strange things I don't know how to find. Lol
For example, today I wanted to find a movie or a book that tells about some extraordinary people or non-people who live normally and ordinary life. And since I haven't heard of such a movie I started thinking about what title it might have and the first thing that came to mind was "ordinary gods". And I wrote it down and found a comic book with that name. And the description just seemed pretty familiar to me. Maybe it's a matrix joke. Lol

The Luminary. The Prodigy. The Brute. The Trickster. The Innovator. Five gods from a realm beyond our own, leaders in the “War of Immortals.” At least, they were—before they were trapped, sent to a planet made into a prison, forced into an endless cycle of human death and reincarnation. Christopher is 22. He's got two loving parents and a 12-year-old sister. He works at a paint store. He's in therapy. He’s one of the Five. Which means, in order to save everyone he cares about, Christopher will have to reconnect with his past lives and do the unthinkable: become a god again.

https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/ordinary-gods-2021

Thank you Brahman for the link to the comic story, "Ordinary Gods" (first story was written at the beginning of 2021.)

I haven't read the entire comic series, but it starts with an American assassin targeting some men in Japan.  The soul or angel is released from one guy that is killed. 
The next scene is a map of the old world.  Then enters Christopher who works in a paint shop (reincarnate of the Japanese man?) 
Here is the link to read the comicbook:  https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/ordin … -2021/1/8#

Board footer