You are not logged in.

#26 2021-11-15 14:29:06

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Want to be translator for transcripts?

Thank you for your contributions!!! Regards. smile

Stan wrote:

Pozdrav slovenskim sledilcem in zainteresiranim.
Sporočam vam, da zapuščam ta forum, vendar bom nadaljeval s slovenskimi prevodi besedil CosmicAgency, kjer se bom vestno in po svojih močeh trudil prenesti izvirnost sporočila v naš domači jezik. Prevodi niso vedno enostavni, a zavedam se odgovornosti uporabe besed in tudi njihovega pomena ter razumevanja, kajti le tako se lahko pribljižam originalnemu sporočilu, namenu in energiji, ki jo nosi.
Hvala lepa.

Greetings to Slovenian followers and interested...
I would like to inform you that I am leaving this forum, but I will continue with the Slovenian translations of the CosmicAgency texts, where I will do my best to bring the originality of the message into our language. Translations are not always easy, but I am aware of the responsibility of using words, and also their meanings and understanding, because only in this way I can get closer to the original message, its purpose and the energy it carries.
Thank you very much.

#27 2021-11-20 13:06:56

Matias wrote:

Hello!

If you want to translate transcripts from www.swaruu.org to your own language, let me know in here, thanks!

How to: Just goto www.swaruu.org and choose the transcript that you want to translate into your respected language. Then send the translation back to me (teploshod@hotmail.com) in a PDF form. Include in the PDF: Author, date of publish, name of the video and the URL link to the video. Keep spaces between each spoken term, so it's easy to read.

Thank you for your time and effort!

Hello Everyone,
I would like to contribute too, and I will try my very best!
I can help translating to Filipino (Tagalog) language (country: Philippines)
I grew up in Philippines but I live in Australia now.
I am very fluent in Tagalog and English,
Most Filipinos knew English as it’s our second language, or mix Tag-Lish them.
Let me know if you need any more help smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#28 2021-11-20 18:12:10

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you for your willingness to help. However, I think that if most Philipinos speak English then with the English it would be enough I think. Translations require a lot of work usually. smile

Soul Searching wrote:
Matias wrote:

Hello!

If you want to translate transcripts from www.swaruu.org to your own language, let me know in here, thanks!

How to: Just goto www.swaruu.org and choose the transcript that you want to translate into your respected language. Then send the translation back to me (teploshod@hotmail.com) in a PDF form. Include in the PDF: Author, date of publish, name of the video and the URL link to the video. Keep spaces between each spoken term, so it's easy to read.

Thank you for your time and effort!

Hello Everyone,
I would like to contribute too, and I will try my very best!
I can help translating to Filipino (Tagalog) language (country: Philippines)
I grew up in Philippines but I live in Australia now.
I am very fluent in Tagalog and English,
Most Filipinos knew English as it’s our second language, or mix Tag-Lish them.
Let me know if you need any more help smile

#29 2021-11-20 20:58:33

No worries. Thank you, Gosia smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#30 2021-11-29 22:37:05

I know Gosia uses some of the same chats as Robert for her videos, but would English translations of Robert's transcripts be desired/useful?

I have some that I've done for my own use and have compared some of what I've done with Gosia's translations of the same text and found them to be comparable.

If not of interest, no worries. Just looking for ways to be of help. smile

The road appears when you need it.

#31 2021-11-29 23:00:06

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

would English translations of Robert's transcripts be desired/useful?

User-made translations surely are useful for many, and there's even a channel somewhere that offers many English translations. If you have some that don't exist yet, I'd be interested to share them on my private server.

Yet, if I remember right, Gosia once said that for her videos she will only use her own transcripts, by that making sure that the content gets transmitted properly. Guess that's a valid reason.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2021-11-29 23:17:18

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

would English translations of Robert's transcripts be desired/useful?

User-made translations surely are useful for many, and there's even a channel somewhere that offers many English translations. If you have some that don't exist yet, I'd be interested to share them on my private server.

Yet, if I remember right, Gosia once said that for her videos she will only use her own transcripts, by that making sure that the content gets transmitted properly. Guess that's a valid reason.

Okay. I meant for the transcripts section of the website, to add English transcripts to Robert's (of Despejando Enigmas) Spanish video/transcript entries, but I'd be happy to share what I have once I'm sure each one is ready. It is a process to check them over and make all the little corrections. I'm trying to avoid the ones Gosia's already used for her videos, but there are many others with brilliant information I haven't read/heard before.

#33 2021-11-29 23:59:44

Vega

crystallinemister wrote:

Okay. I meant for the transcripts section of the website, to add English transcripts to Robert's (of Despejando Enigmas) Spanish video/transcript entries, but I'd be happy to share what I have once I'm sure each one is ready. It is a process to check them over and make all the little corrections. I'm trying to avoid the ones Gosia's already used for her videos, but there are many others with brilliant information I haven't read/heard before.

I am really interested and I'm sure many other people too. Many of us have even thought of learning Spanish, just so we can follow Roberts channel too, smile but sadly that would take a lot of time. So of course we are interested. And it would be really appreciated.

Since you have already done the work, it's a great idea. Submit them and then maybe create a thread here with links to those transcripts, so we don't have to check manually which ones have translations.

And in case you are planning to make more translations, maybe get in touch with SpaceMonkey and coordinate with each other so you don't work on a translation that the other one has already done.

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#34 2021-11-30 01:09:44

DarkOwl

crystallinemister wrote:

I know Gosia uses some of the same chats as Robert for her videos, but would English translations of Robert's transcripts be desired/useful?

For me personally? Highly desirable and highly useful!
Like Vega said, I've even thought about learning Spanish but languages are not my thing.
Now that Pleiadian Knowledge is no more, it would be great to have another English channel (or whatever) that compliments Gosias work!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#35 2021-11-30 21:08:22

Great. I'm glad it's of interest. I just want to make sure it's okay with Gosia because I don't want to step on her toes about what she might pull from for her videos. She uses the same chats sometimes. But I'll keep working on them to share otherwise. There's one particular I'm excited about because it confirms my suspicions and possible memories about what this whole experience really is. I feel like I learn over and over and forget again in the process of further investigating other aspects. There's so much here to consider. I find it exhilarating to keep learning more.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2021-11-30 21:18:09)

#36 2021-12-01 02:55:27

Gosia
Administrator

Me and Robert have the same material for years now as we talk to the Taygetans and Swaruunians together in a group so there is absolutely no need to be translating his recent videos because I always make them too (just in a different order). We publish THE SAME. Just maybe edited in a slightly different way, or chats glued together in a different way. So no, I wouldnt recommend translating his recent videos because I cannot guarantee the quality of the translation without me checking it. I always check every single translated word.

He might have en extra video here and there with some chat that I didn´t deem important enough to share, and mostly, from my perspective of course, it isn´t. It´s just random chats mostly, with no specific topic. Those are the ones I don´t do. The older videos he made, those I still have on my list to videos to do, and I do do them every now and then, like the Solar System, so they will be translated as well eventually.

What Robert does mostly is LIVES where he comments on things. You see him doing a lot of videos every day but like I said, it´s LIVES where he just talks himself. He might make one live where he comments on one specific topic, the next day on another, but from those, I make a MINITOPICS video, where I put them all together. So from my perspective, there is no need to be so desperate to be translating anything, because I know it´s the same stuff, just published at different times! For example, Spiritual Protection video that I had in one big video, he cut it into various ones. So it looks like its all different ones but its the same!

Of course you can always go ahead and translate anything if you still want, as long as you state that they are not official translations as I cannot guarantee the content there. I hope it´s clear smile

And thank you all for your contributions and efforts!

crystallinemister wrote:

Great. I'm glad it's of interest. I just want to make sure it's okay with Gosia because I don't want to step on her toes about what she might pull from for her videos. She uses the same chats sometimes. But I'll keep working on them to share otherwise. There's one particular I'm excited about because it confirms my suspicions and possible memories about what this whole experience really is. I feel like I learn over and over and forget again in the process of further investigating other aspects. There's so much here to consider. I find it exhilarating to keep learning more.

#37 2021-12-01 13:57:48

Gosia wrote:

Me and Robert have the same material for years now as we talk to the Taygetans and Swaruunians together in a group so there is absolutely no need to be translating his recent videos because I always make them too (just in a different order). We publish THE SAME. Just maybe edited in a slightly different way, or chats glued together in a different way. So no, I wouldnt recommend translating his recent videos because I cannot guarantee the quality of the translation without me checking it. I always check every single translated word.

He might have en extra video here and there with some chat that I didn´t deem important enough to share, and mostly, from my perspective of course, it isn´t. It´s just random chats mostly, with no specific topic. Those are the ones I don´t do. The older videos he made, those I still have on my list to videos to do, and I do do them every now and then, like the Solar System, so they will be translated as well eventually.

What Robert does mostly is LIVES where he comments on things. You see him doing a lot of videos every day but like I said, it´s LIVES where he just talks himself. He might make one live where he comments on one specific topic, the next day on another, but from those, I make a MINITOPICS video, where I put them all together. So from my perspective, there is no need to be so desperate to be translating anything, because I know it´s the same stuff, just published at different times! For example, Spiritual Protection video that I had in one big video, he cut it into various ones. So it looks like its all different ones but its the same!

Of course you can always go ahead and translate anything if you still want, as long as you state that they are not official translations as I cannot guarantee the content there. I hope it´s clear smile

And thank you all for your contributions and efforts!

crystallinemister wrote:

Thank you, Gosia. I suspected as much. Just wanted to offer. smile

#38 2021-12-01 20:00:12

Vega

I didn't know that, I thought Robert and Gosia were talking to them separately and had different material, like the Pleiadian Knowledge girls. But even knowing that I still am gonna be checking SpaceMonkey's translations since she's doing them anyway, cause it's like Netflix binge watching, it they are out there I can't wait, I am an addict to any info from the crew. smile

But I have tried translating them into greek and it's very time consuming and a bit boring, so now that I know that they have the same material, even if I knew spanish I probably wouldn't bother spending all that time translating. I'd prefer spending all that time into revisiting and studying the existing transcripts to absorb them even better.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#39 2021-12-02 02:29:12

Gosia
Administrator

We talked and worked with Taygetans on topics separately in the very beginning, 4 years ago and so, and sometimes some topics still come out while talking to Yazhi personally, for example, but I always send that to Robert translated and he usually publishes it too. Other than that, we usually are in the same "room" with them, Robert and I, so it´s the same information. smile Greetings.

Vega wrote:

I didn't know that, I thought Robert and Gosia were talking to them separately and had different material, like the Pleiadian Knowledge girls. But even knowing that I still am gonna be checking SpaceMonkey's translations since she's doing them anyway, cause it's like Netflix binge watching, it they are out there I can't wait, I am an addict to any info from the crew. smile

But I have tried translating them into greek and it's very time consuming and a bit boring, so now that I know that they have the same material, even if I knew spanish I probably wouldn't bother spending all that time translating. I'd prefer spending all that time into revisiting and studying the existing transcripts to absorb them even better.

#40 2021-12-10 13:24:21

MalaWeeda

Hellos, dear loved ones. One question.. Do Taygetans and Swaruunian girls have transcripts from Pleiadian Knowledge, both in English and Spanish? I think they have valuable information and it will be great to find them all.. Thank you so much my cosmic family..

#41 2021-12-10 18:38:40

Happy

Hello MalaWeeda smile

- not exactly sure what you are asking for here... The transcripts are found on the Transcript-page here on the www.swaruu.org. And I just checked, their transcripts are still there too, but you need to scroll down to each one, as the search-engine is still in the work-shop. You switch between the english and spanish versions by clicking the corresponding link ("English" or "Español") right beside the search-engine on top of the page.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#42 2021-12-11 10:26:32

Gosia
Administrator

Taygetans or Swaruunians dont deal with transcripts, they dont have them. There are several places where you can get them, one of them being Pleiadian Knowledge PDFs group in Facebook. Not all of them are on our website at this point.

MalaWeeda wrote:

Hellos, dear loved ones. One question.. Do Taygetans and Swaruunian girls have transcripts from Pleiadian Knowledge, both in English and Spanish? I think they have valuable information and it will be great to find them all.. Thank you so much my cosmic family..

#43 2021-12-12 14:24:58

MalaWeeda

Gosia wrote:

Taygetans or Swaruunians dont deal with transcripts, they dont have them. There are several places where you can get them, one of them being Pleiadian Knowledge PDFs group in Facebook. Not all of them are on our website at this point.

MalaWeeda wrote:

Ok, thanks dear.. I know about FB pdf, I just thought it might be good to have them all at one place, since I am preparing Taygetan disclosure in Serbian language and I need all the information.. Thanks for all you are doing.. Much love and hugs..

#44 2021-12-12 14:27:50

MalaWeeda

Happy wrote:

Hello MalaWeeda smile

- not exactly sure what you are asking for here... The transcripts are found on the Transcript-page here on the www.swaruu.org. And I just checked, their transcripts are still there too, but you need to scroll down to each one, as the search-engine is still in the work-shop. You switch between the english and spanish versions by clicking the corresponding link ("English" or "Español") right beside the search-engine on top of the page.

Hello Happy ? .. Can you tell me if you know about PK transcripts in Spanish.. Thanks ?

#45 2021-12-12 17:24:41

Happy

Malaweeda, I must admit I haven't gained clarity on which transcripts of the PK-videos are available. And it seems you actually need to inspect each transcript, because it seem like there's no list or summary of them. Matias has been focusing on what is produced by Gosia and Robert, which is quite the work-load in itself. So if you have such a list on which transcripts are available, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#46 2021-12-12 18:55:23

MalaWeeda

Happy wrote:

Malaweeda, I must admit I haven't gained clarity on which transcripts of the PK-videos are available. And it seems you actually need to inspect each transcript, because it seem like there's no list or summary of them. Matias has been focusing on what is produced by Gosia and Robert, which is quite the work-load in itself. So if you have such a list on which transcripts are available, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated.

I don’t.. there are some in English on Facebook and Telegram but they are not in order.. never mind, thanks anyway, cheers ??

#47 2021-12-31 11:55:43

I sent the translation of the recent EMP pulses video into Latvian language to the above mentioned e-mail.

I have studied as an English teacher and I have been translating for several years, so I hope to contribute. I see that there is a telegram sub group for Latvians who support Cosmic Agency in Latvia already, so they might appreciate my work.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2021-12-31 11:56:18)

Reiki practitioner

#48 2022-01-01 17:13:57

MalaWeeda

MalaWeeda wrote:
Gosia wrote:

MalaWeeda wrote:

Ok, thanks dear.. I know about FB pdf, I just thought it might be good to have them all at one place, since I am preparing Taygetan disclosure in Serbian language and I need all the information.. Thanks for all you are doing.. Much love and hugs..

Thanks to everyone, thanks Mikko and Matias for the transcript organization, I feel like I found a treasure chest.. ??

#49 2022-02-12 08:04:16

erichuysmans

Hi I am Eric.
I will be translating the transcripts into Dutch ( Belgium and the Netherlands). I will start now.
Please send me an e mail address where you want me to send them.

Greetings

Eric Huysmans

#50 2022-02-12 10:01:16

Gosia
Administrator

Please contact Matias at teploshod@hotmail.com and ask him about that as it needs to be coordinated since I know there are already some Dutch translators. Thank you!

erichuysmans wrote:

Hi I am Eric.
I will be translating the transcripts into Dutch ( Belgium and the Netherlands). I will start now.
Please send me an e mail address where you want me to send them.

Greetings

Eric Huysmans

Board footer