You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-17 23:53:02

Richard93

Takeover of my body by regressive beings during hypnosis (pictures)

Hey friends! smile

As we are hearing from Yazhi more and more about egregors, tulpas, negative usage of organic portals, intention of regressive beings to use vaccinated human bodies in the future and other similar topics...I got an idea to share with you my personal hands on experience with malevolent regressive beings as it can be now quite relevant. In summer 2020 I was asked by my friend who is also starseed as me if I dont mind being "guinea pig" to try her new hypnosis technique from the course she has done. Method is really good as its based on QHHT by Dolores Cannon. I was hypnotized very fast eventough she did only part of whole initiation. But something was off because I suddenly went to the very high trance and I like "detached" from the body to a big degree. After that I went back, fully operating body, had another trance and was "detached" again. But second time I got back I wasnt operating my body alone but with "someone else". Dont know how this could happen but my theory is that I "left" the body to such a degree that its frequency dropped very much and was for a short time almost empty organic portal for low vibrational beings. It was feeling like sitting in the backseat in your own car and some stranger is driving. Maybe it was dumb and risky to continue but we were very fascinated and very curious so we let that continue for 3 hours altogether. It was the most interesting experience I ever had here on Earth. After first regressive bad guy came another one, then another etc..There were up to 10 beings with names and distinctive difference in energy but the overall number of beings could be higher because it was variable and confusing at the same time. Some could speak foreign languages I didnt know, some could do only like "animal language", some knew hands gesture sign languages etc. My eyes and voice were changing, non verbal communication, movements of tongue and other weird stuff. All were aggressive and many of them screamed the same word "KA"...I heard that in ancient Egypt it was used for "soul" but dont know if its correct. I was very surprised that they had significant control over my body and it wasnt easy at all to cut them off at the end. Maybe this is the reason why Yazhi in latest video said big NO to Ouija board and summoning. As they were speaking my body was couching very very much and constantly suffocating probably because of frequency difference. There is nothing like coincidence and we were able to record 2 hours out of whole 3. First hour was gone right away because battery went off but we fortunately noticed. Its very big file and its long so I need to cut it in parts but if you would like to see that let me know and I can do some compilation from that. smile But as sample I did many printscreens from the video. Unfortunately although it was recorded on iphone quality went down very much after printscreens and then again when I put it into slides to share. But I think its okay to have at least an idea how this crazy sh*t looked like. big_smile Link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ … sp=sharing

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2021-11-18 12:09:49

07wideeyes

Re: Takeover of my body by regressive beings during hypnosis (pictures)

Jeez, man, that looks like some seriously scary shit.

#3 2021-11-18 13:54:37

Richard93

07wideeyes wrote:

Jeez, man, that looks like some seriously scary shit.

Well man it was like shooting The Exorcist in my own bed. big_smile But very practical experience as case study of Yazhis and Swaruus teachings.

My takeaway:

1.Body is really only a meatsuit - Body was only a channel and I didnt know what they will say or do because I had my own thought process.

2.We are not really in the body - As I didnt know their thoughts and could have my own whole hypnosis it was obvious that I am outside the body.

3.Our body is like remotely controlled drone - They did pretty good gymnastics and once body even fell from the bed so its all about the signal.

4.Frequency of your body dictates external influence you will get - When you do stuff you dont know about as I did your body can become very vulnerable.

5.Body and DNA is reflection of our consciousness- I studied that whole recording for last 16 months and when I paused it in good moment in split second my eyes went black in the middle or whole black, pupils went vertical or they had "membrane" - I found its "Nictitating membrane" which some reptiles have, my teeth changed like sharp, my hands looked more like Komodo dragons have than human like or they were in the weird position like "Tyranosaurus" is officially shown with the small hands in the front, my head was also changing shapes, tongue was bent upwards at its end etc etc. Overall vibe was something between reptile, "werewolf", shark and hardly indescribable types of energies. Just mess.

6.Consciousness cant die a physical death is nothing to be worry about - One had to be real probably "stucked" soul from his perspective because he went throuh his death process again via my body so we "drowned together" on my bed. Pressure on the chest was of course very unpleasant but it was very quick.

#4 2021-11-19 12:56:44

07wideeyes

Thanks for your report and your thoughtful summary of the things that you learnt from that experience, Richard. I appreciate you taking the care to present your takeaway. From the comfort of my living room, I took it as more evidence of how the 'human' and 'non-human' worlds are not so far away from one another. Although they appear wildly different, it only takes a small change in the frequency switch, and there we are. In particular, the so-called regressive beings in the so-called lower astral realms are not far away at all, especially these days. The different density bands are leaking all over the place, which is one reason for how 'Earth is a chaos' as Aneeka once said.

Your report also points to how certain non-human entities - specifically reptilian and Maitre-types - are making their presence known more obviously now. The silver coins shared by Dark Owl and Senex Petrovic are further evidence from just the past couple of days. Every day I recall the 'Maitre and PCR tests' video, where it is said that it now looks more like a full-on invasion on Earth. With every passing day that looks more the case to me. Maybe they've decided that it's time to come out in the open - it is tiring and difficult to always be operating from the shadows, hiding all the time, being in secret. They are fed up with that game.

I also see this as possibly connected to the fake alien agenda. True to form, there will some reality to this claim, but it will be totally different to what is really going on. Everybody will be staring terrified at the sky, looking out for the alien invaders, while in reality the invaders are coming up out of the ground unnoticed, walking around the supermarkets in their masks, taking over the brains of politicians and petty bureaucrats etc.

#5 2021-11-20 20:18:26

Richard93

07wideeyes wrote:

Thanks for your report and your thoughtful summary of the things that you learnt from that experience, Richard. I appreciate you taking the care to present your takeaway. From the comfort of my living room, I took it as more evidence of how the 'human' and 'non-human' worlds are not so far away from one another. Although they appear wildly different, it only takes a small change in the frequency switch, and there we are. In particular, the so-called regressive beings in the so-called lower astral realms are not far away at all, especially these days. The different density bands are leaking all over the place, which is one reason for how 'Earth is a chaos' as Aneeka once said.

Your report also points to how certain non-human entities - specifically reptilian and Maitre-types - are making their presence known more obviously now. The silver coins shared by Dark Owl and Senex Petrovic are further evidence from just the past couple of days. Every day I recall the 'Maitre and PCR tests' video, where it is said that it now looks more like a full-on invasion on Earth. With every passing day that looks more the case to me. Maybe they've decided that it's time to come out in the open - it is tiring and difficult to always be operating from the shadows, hiding all the time, being in secret. They are fed up with that game.

I also see this as possibly connected to the fake alien agenda. True to form, there will some reality to this claim, but it will be totally different to what is really going on. Everybody will be staring terrified at the sky, looking out for the alien invaders, while in reality the invaders are coming up out of the ground unnoticed, walking around the supermarkets in their masks, taking over the brains of politicians and petty bureaucrats etc.

You are very welcome. smile Exactly! Its only a sudden change in frequency and evening show can begin. big_smile My friend who hypnotized me was switching my consciousness with theirs in span of few seconds. It was like they were screaming you b*tch you f*cker we will kill you both etc and then switch to my schoolboy voice "Uff gotta catch my breath. big_smile" But what was interesting was that I could hold the signal with body only for a very limited time and they were constantly interrupting my monologue so it was very tough to say even some sentences. Yea definitely lower astral is leaking into 3D very much. I had hundreds of unpleasant experiences after sudden waking up during night seeing them standing by my bed, sitting on my bed near my head etc...During hypnosis one being was even talking through my body with another one which was standing near the bed. I coudlnt see it but I felt it very strongly. Overall vibe after hypnosis was very creepy something like "stayed here" and weird things were also happening in the building where I live so probably this is not much good thing to play with.

Yea it looks like that they are making their presence more obvious currently. These ones wanted to present themselves very much but at the same time they were not willing to talk with my friend much because she was like some lowlife for them. They thought about themselves very highly. Also they were telling that they were trying to kill me several times during my life but who knows if its true because I noticed many times they are just big mouths. But as I was also mentioning this here on forum in past that I had several "starseed suicide intention problems" I can say that everytime I had these incidents I was like masterminded and supported by them to destroy the body so although they are liars there can be something about that.

Last edited by Richard93 (2021-11-20 20:20:49)

Board footer