You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-22 06:53:42

Thelete

The Spiritual Euthanasia of Mankind

I came across a very good article which gives among other things a testament case study from a French energetic healer describing what the Taygetans have been warning would happen to all recipients of the vaxxed. Interestingly the article also includes quotes from 100 years ago by Rudolf Steiner stating that, in the future, there will be a vaccine by which the human body cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

In the article (link below) the French energetic healer is quoted saying,

“I held a session with a person who had received the first and second dose of the vac. I had already treated this person energetically, but I did not know that she had taken the vac. When I started the treatment, I immediately noticed the change, very heavy energy coming from their subtle bodies. The scariest thing was when I worked on the heart chakra, I connected with her soul, so she was detached from the physical body, she had no contact and it was as if she was floating in a state of total confusion. Damage of the consciousness that loses contact with the physical part, so with our biological machine, there is no more communication between them.

During the treatment, this soul told me that it no longer felt the body and had the impression of floating in a deep malaise. The energy I was working with, the energy of their energy field, was very heavy and you could feel these substances that are very stressful for the subtle bodies.

I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could not receive any more light, frequency or energy. It was a very powerful experience for me.

Then I understood that this substance is in fact used to detach the consciousness, so that this consciousness can no longer interact through this body that it has in life, where there is no more contact, no more frequency, no more light, no more energetic balance or spirit. Then I started to cry for that soul because it was something that touched me deeply, a very powerful experience. I didn’t say anything to the person because I didn’t know how to say it and if they would have understood.

I realized that it is not only polluting the subtle bodies or the physical body, but it is something to do with our soul. The purpose is to damage and try to destroy the contact with consciousness. What Steiner said is exactly that. It is not just about damaging the immune system.”

Update: second treatment of the person:

There has been another change and again a deterioration, both in the severity and in the energy that their energy field transmits, but most importantly there has been a very significant decrease in frequency. At the moment he is not showing any physical symptoms on the physical body. As for the situation manifesting on the energetic level and especially the soul, it has been confirmed that the soul has been expelled from the physical body, it is still bound by the so-called cord, but it confirms that it no longer interacts with the physical, emotional and mental body, there is no longer any kind of communication. The soul is no longer able to manage these three bodies, to continue its process of incarnation and evolution, precisely because this contact has been broken.”

https://prepareforchange.net/2021/10/03 … -your-dna/

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#2 2021-11-22 14:11:34

Robert369

Re: The Spiritual Euthanasia of Mankind

Orffyreus wrote:

Borax is mentioned on that site for detoxifying from vaccines, I do not take vaccines but I use borax everyday because it inhibits the replication of nonobots from the 'vaccinated' and chemtails. Its something that can be used to protect oneself with even if you have not been 'vaccinated'.

This is correct, but borax has many further uses in our body - some of the utmost critical - which is why they removed it from almost all our foods for decades already through the use of toxic fertilizers that destroy it.

Normally, borax being a natural mineral should be in every plant, making it strong and resilient, but due to the removal of it today's plants are floppy and prone to any kind of attack. Besides critical others, this function exists in our body too, meaning that today's worthless food do not provide the body the needed nutrients and minerals.

Yet, to make the best of it, one should use a package of minerals that depend on each other, e.g. as minimum borax (pure aka 99.9% else something is mixed in), magnesium (in the right form, not the industrial crap), vitamin d3+k2 - each in the right amounts depending on current needs (and not some silly Cabal/fake-science lists).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-11-22 21:42:49

Vega

Inelia Benz is very clear about this too,

The first clear choice to take a huge action towards the decision the person made in 2011 (most people took this choice subconsciously – higher-self level only), is to get a jab that will make the person sick (lower their physical body frequency) at best, and bring about their exit through disconnect or death at worst.

I haven't seen or felt or sensed something off from my sister and brother in law so far, time will tell.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#4 2022-04-26 13:48:36

naringas

Thelete wrote:

Update: second treatment of the person:

There has been another change and again a deterioration, both in the severity and in the energy that their energy field transmits, but most importantly there has been a very significant decrease in frequency. At the moment he is not showing any physical symptoms on the physical body. As for the situation manifesting on the energetic level and especially the soul, it has been confirmed that the soul has been expelled from the physical body, it is still bound by the so-called cord, but it confirms that it no longer interacts with the physical, emotional and mental body, there is no longer any kind of communication. The soul is no longer able to manage these three bodies, to continue its process of incarnation and evolution, precisely because this contact has been broken.”

https://prepareforchange.net/2021/10/03 … -your-dna/

There's a alternative possibility that can connect without a direct "chorded" connection.

I'm saying this from faint, vague, sensations from my own depths (i.e. bear with me). I think about this possibility (potential) of connection as "alignment".

Anything else I say would be conjectures and I would need to work to put them into words.

Board footer