You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-14 23:53:47

Re: Galactic Federation - CIA Control & Fake Alien Invasion

DarkOwl wrote:

Back on topic...

What do others think of Aneeka's statement that Greer is Kingu as stated here?

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=9100#p9100

Maybe. Probably. Does that automatically make him a bad person? Many come to Earth to turn over a new leaf and actualize a polarity flip.

righteously indignant

#52 2021-07-15 00:10:29

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Back on topic...

Maybe. Probably. Does that automatically make him a bad person? Many come to Earth to turn over a new leaf and actualize a polarity flip.

Interesting question, and of course, if a soul is truly free from mind-control can incarnate as anything that is within its frequency range, and Earth is offering plenty of low frequency vessels due to millennia of mind-control and destructivity.

I guess it also depends on how they "play" on Earth, e.g. as incarnate via immersion or directly using a true Human form, or as invading Kingu being (those shouldn't be here, right?), and why, e.g. via free will as soul to expand oneself for self-liberation from a regressive past, or with a standard regressive agenda.

But are there really any Regressives/Kingu that come to Earth without a negative agenda or serving someone with such, e.g. to try to take control from the GF's 3D Matrix gaming center ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2021-07-15 06:11:36

Dablin

DarkOwl wrote:

Back on topic...

That is definitely interesting. I will keep that information in mind. If I understand correctly though, Kingu is just the name of the reptilian race he is incarnated in right as opposed to the conscious being that he actually is.

I'm confident that "Kingu" couldn't entirely reflect what Greer is as a being. I personally will let his actions continue to identify who he actually is.

Besides, Aneeka just said to beware of him which I'll agree is a perfectly reasonable statement. I always put new information in a holding pattern of sorts anyway, even from the Taygetan videos. Allow it to try and fit it with what I think I know and try to make some collective sense of it over time.

If Greer is truely regressive with an agenda to deceive that would truly be a shame, considering much of the positive oriented information he shares and those moments in some of his videos where I swear I see glimpses into his humanity so to speak.

I think the moral of that story is beware and be aware. Pretty good advice for everything as far as I see it.

Last edited by Dablin (2021-07-15 06:12:03)

#54 2021-07-15 07:45:37

HighV-0

HighV-0 wrote:

Anéeka:

"Everyone believes they are at the peak of wisdom when in fact no one is and there will always be someone higher than yourself. They lack humility. They are more interested in being socially accepted in their particular group than in the search for the truth that they claim they seek."

Pay attention ...369

[HighV-0 - stay on topic! One more of these, and you are out. Moderator.]

I'm on topic..quoted from the post above ,this was mention more then once and I resonate with that statement ..pointing out the obvious
More of friendly reminder then anything else ,I suggest you try to unite members in order to move forward ..and yes hit that kill switch if that makes you fill better .."Neutral" is what I believe
As for Greer ..here comes the duality again good or bad ?..haha

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#55 2021-07-15 12:03:11

Happy

HighV-0 wrote:

I'm on topic..quoted from the post above ,this was mention more then once and I resonate with that statement ..pointing out the obvious
More of friendly reminder then anything else ,I suggest you try to unite members in order to move forward ..and yes hit that kill switch if that makes you fill better .."Neutral" is what I believe

The topic was described in the original post. The fact that others stray away from it, won't change it. I'll let you in on a little secret, HighV-0: Negative characterization of others in the forum will be sought weeded out. If the "kill switch" (which is a gross misrepresentation of the concept) is what it takes, it will be used. And blatant sarcasm - of the kind you display here will only be tolerated to a very small degree, and definitely not if it develops. Consider it the "friendly reminder" reflected back. If you don't want to be united with other members, nobody else can do it for you.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#56 2021-07-15 12:34:50

Vega

DarkOwl wrote:

Back on topic...

I take it seriously and I trust that Aneeka wouldn't make that statement lightly. She wouldn't make that statement if she didn't have evidence.

Aneeka and the rest of the Taygetans  are super intelligent, very advanced mentally, morally, emotionally, spiritually. We need to be careful not to project 3D earth-human characteristics on them. They have grown up in a sane healthy society, and are not full of mindcontrol and brainwashing and don't have a strong human ego like us.

So when they say sth like that it's not the same as an earth human saying it, who may  have ego motivations, or human 3D drama motivations, or other regressive motivations saying that about Greer or Fullford.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#57 2021-07-15 15:22:17

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

One s own higher self holy spirit is the most euthless judge of all.

I personally wouldn't call that a higher self. If it judges then I would say it's the lower self. The higher self/eternal self/godself doesn't judge. At least what I mean when I say higher self.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#58 2021-07-15 17:02:25

Robert369

Elmanuk wrote:

Greer is  actually not too far from Taygetans imo.

Since Taygetans say that Greer is Kungu, that makes Taygetans what ? Please watch what you transmit.

Also, all the other statements are twisted context-less portions and not messages that the Taygetans transmitted.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#59 2021-07-15 21:45:08

DarkOwl

Elmanuk wrote:

He has been so often and so long in public view that if he were draco we would already have some evidence imo.

What are your thoughts?

He could be being used to promote an 'alien salvation' scenario.

Elmanuk wrote:

And Meitre, those doing the nasty stuff, are tulpas - created by us!
What are your thoughts?

That doesn't make them any less dangerous and I'm sure Greer would deny their existence as well. He seems pretty set on the all-ET's-are-good mindset which is a major red flag IMO.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#60 2021-11-21 12:30:38

Thank you for this information
I was about to join and download their app and pay for membership lol smile)
I suppose my intuition tells me right, I didn’t even bother joining, my soul leads me here.
Thanks to all!!!

Love, Peace & Unity.

#61 2021-11-22 16:08:26

Robert369

Those who struggle with the current world madness - or even worse, their own situation - might want to look at this, as it confirms what we say all the time: All will end well, and we need to stay strong for only a while longer. And although different timeframes are given depending on the scope of change that is described, all of it is "just around the corner":

Project ‘Looking Glass’ Insider: The ‘Elites’ Panicked When They Saw the Future – No Matter What They Do, Mankind Eventually Wins

Still, this doesn't mean that we don't need to fight anymore - in fact it should motivate us to do so even more !

#62 2021-11-22 19:13:27

ChazSedona

Sorry to highjack the thread but maybe this question is relevant. I just watched Gosia on JeanClaude show. The question had been asked before the show about the DUMBS being taken out by the Federation. Then Aneeka, I think it was, answered No the Federation is not doing that. So it wasn't exactly clear and someone else posted on the show thread, that the answer implied that the DUMBs are not being taken out by any group whether from Earth or out there somewhere. We never see any actual evidence of DUMBs destruction so I think this is a rather acute question that we need to ask Gosia to forward to Swarru et al. Because, again, if we are stoned out on Hopium believing that the Cabal underground structures are being destroyed and allegedly the Vatican underground has been raided by the 'White Hats' then someone is coming to our rescue and we just sit around waiting rather than taking whatever action we are able to.  I don't know how to get this directly in front of Gosia since I am a total Newbie. And I can't remember where the Questions page link is either.    Thanks

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

Board footer