You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-19 00:57:05

Happy

Livestream interview of Gosia by Jean Claude

LIVESTREAM: COSMIC AGENCY- Q&A WITH GOSIA & JeanClaude@BeyondMystic

This is on JeanClaude's revived YouTube-channel "JeanClaude BeyondMystic003"

Gosia: "Tomorrow (Friday) I am on JC´s show again. Topic, free, whatever comes up! 10pm (22:00) Finland time. You are all invited."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-11-20 02:02:40

Richard93

Re: Livestream interview of Gosia by Jean Claude

Gosia,

during livestream I was very fascinated by the fact that you are walked in here only for 4 years. If I may ask - in your My Odyssey first videos from 2016 is it you or previous soul? smile Because your energy feels different but I dont wanna sound paranoid if it was already you using the body so just checking. big_smile

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#3 2021-11-20 18:13:50

Gosia
Administrator

These are the questions that I also make myself and also talk to them about! And I must say I am still not sure I grasp the answers. Maybe one day I will talk about it more smile

Richard93 wrote:

Gosia,

during livestream I was very fascinated by the fact that you are walked in here only for 4 years. If I may ask - in your My Odyssey first videos from 2016 is it you or previous soul? smile Because your energy feels different but I dont wanna sound paranoid if it was already you using the body so just checking. big_smile

#4 2021-11-20 19:40:12

Richard93

Gosia wrote:

These are the questions that I also make myself and also talk to them about! And I must say I am still not sure I grasp the answers. Maybe one day I will talk about it more smile

Richard93 wrote:

Gosia,

Cool! Your case is very interesting. smile

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#5 2021-11-22 21:34:50

Vega

This is off topic but, when I was checking that channel I thought how cool would it be if the last video on that My Odyssey channel is from Temmer, when Gosia's current odyssey journey is over and she wakes back in "Ithaka".

But now that I think about it, that would probably mean that we still have Youtube and we are not in a holographic society(I'm curious what the new name is...) so maybe it wouldn't be so cool after all.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

Board footer