You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-23 20:53:28

mvaughan737

3D Matrix Question

Good Afternoon,

I need to get one thing straight, I am totally confused about this Matrix.  Alex Jones from INFOWARS is creating a new website on how to handle the Matrix on RESETWARS.com, which will be released on Dec 7.  What he is describing is totally different than what Swaruu is saying.  Somebody is lying, and I need to know who???  Is Alex's Matrix that Facebook is creating the same thing as what Swaruu is saying, or is it something different???  What I am scared of is, Facebook is talking to Gosia and Robert in disguise as Swaruu and is actually deceiving them and the rest of us.

Can somebody enlighten me on who is correct??  Somebody is wrong?

Respectfully,

Michael Vaughan

#2 2021-11-23 21:20:45

Happy

Re: 3D Matrix Question

Hello Michael. And welcome! smile First: I can assure you that Facebook/Google/DARPA is not talking to Gosia. What Facebook is doing these days is a part of the transhumanist agenda planned by the cabal/globalists for many years now. This is what the Taygetans and Swaruunians have warned us about all along.

But this is not the same matrix which has been here for thousands of years, that Swaruu and Yazhi talked about early on. What we've had so far is a kind of soul entrapment, due to limited understanding and a very effective "veil of forgetfulness" implemented the moment we've been born here. What Infowars now talks about is what we see as a soul disconnection, making the human body an instrument available to an artificial intelligence. This fuses the human body with technology few understand anything about, but which is controlled by a hive mind (the AI).

It's important to resist this. The global plandemic is part of the control sought for by these perpetrators, as the jabs are injecting nanotech into your body. It's not a vaccine - it's far more sinister. The goal is basically to destroy the existing human civilization, to replace it. Please research the matter for yourself, and connect with like-minded once you've have a good understanding of it.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-11-23 21:24:21

Robert369

mvaughan737 wrote:

I need to get one thing straight, I am totally confused about this Matrix.  Alex Jones from INFOWARS is creating a new website on how to handle the Matrix on RESETWARS.com, which will be released on Dec 7. ...

I wouldn't know what some yet unreleased content is about (you don't really ask if something unreleased is correct, right ?!), but Swaruu's explanation are usually pretty accurate, and her description of the Matrix contains two main aspects:

One is the technical one via frequency manipulation via Moon, Van Allen Belt and Saturn. This can be overcome via raising one's frequency level and thus consciousness.

The second is the mind-control and deception matrix that spans all of our planet's history and present, including fake-news, fake-science, fake-health, fake-financial and religious systems, aka all the indoctrinated belief systems that make up our controlled world. Getting our of this requires to drop all existing programmings and belief systems and then to replace them with true knowledge - which currently is hard to find, but for many areas I share things on my own servers outside of Cabal's reach.

Humanity now is at a turning point of its development and needs to get out of all matrixes which includes pretty much everything external, and re-learning to find the truth within oneself via inner knowing, etc.. This will lead people into self-empowerment and all the many abilities that a Human with sufficient frequency, consciousness and personal development may have.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-23 21:25:44)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-11-23 23:16:48

Gosia
Administrator

Facebook haha? They hate Facebook.... they dont like me even being on it, we got into many talks about that subject lol. If my input here means anything, trust me, I am talking to Taygetans. They have nothing to do with any terrestrial organization or agency. They are pretty much against all of them. smile Regards!

Happy wrote:

Hello Michael. And welcome! smile First: I can assure you that Facebook/Google/DARPA is not talking to Gosia. What Facebook is doing these days is a part of the transhumanist agenda planned by the cabal/globalists for many years now. This is what the Taygetans and Swaruunians have warned us about all along.

But this is not the same matrix which has been here for thousands of years, that Swaruu and Yazhi talked about early on. What we've had so far is a kind of soul entrapment, due to limited understanding and a very effective "veil of forgetfulness" implemented the moment we've been born here. What Infowars now talks about is what we see as a soul disconnection, making the human body an instrument available to an artificial intelligence. This fuses the human body with technology few understand anything about, but which is controlled by a hive mind (the AI).

It's important to resist this. The global plandemic is part of the control sought for by these perpetrators, as the jabs are injecting nanotech into your body. It's not a vaccine - it's far more sinister. The goal is basically to destroy the existing human civilization, to replace it. Please research the matter for yourself, and connect with like-minded once you've have a good understanding of it.

#5 2021-11-25 20:50:37

mvaughan737

Thanks for the replies and input. Both, Infowars & Swaruu have in common, they both believe the Cabal wants to destroy humanity and de-populate.

I follow the Swaruu video's closely. I am an airline pilot by nature and flown for airlines for 30 years. I love the technical video's on the ships. The info they describe is very believable and are known facts which I can relate to. Even the science makes sense. The only thing that confuses me is the Matrix, still learning.

I think I will take that 6 hour course on resetwars. com to see what is about. I will let you know if it is worth while.

Thanks for the replies,

Michael Vaughan

#6 2021-11-25 23:51:48

DarkOwl

mvaughan737 wrote:

I follow the Swaruu video's closely. I am an airline pilot by nature and flown for airlines for 30 years. I love the technical video's on the ships. The info they describe is very believable and are known facts which I can relate to. Even the science makes sense. The only thing that confuses me is the Matrix, still learning.

For me it was the early tech videos which made this contact super real.
I'm not a hugely techy person (I'm more into spirituality and ET culture and politics) but I know enough to get a sense of whether a discussion is real is not (it's very hard to fake a discussion on advanced science!)

If you haven't already seen it, you may enjoy this panel discussion Gosia and Dale Harder were on (discussing Taygetan crystal core reactors and stuff).
Dan Winter joined them (some of you may know of his work) as well as James Rink from Super Soldier Talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnQJt2o_-JU

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2021-11-26 09:34:26

Xoreo

mvaughan737 wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I need to get one thing straight, I am totally confused about this Matrix.  Alex Jones from INFOWARS is creating a new website on how to handle the Matrix on RESETWARS.com, which will be released on Dec 7.  What he is describing is totally different than what Swaruu is saying.  Somebody is lying, and I need to know who???  Is Alex's Matrix that Facebook is creating the same thing as what Swaruu is saying, or is it something different???  What I am scared of is, Facebook is talking to Gosia and Robert in disguise as Swaruu and is actually deceiving them and the rest of us.

Respectfully,

Michael Vaughan

oh goodness, once I saw Alex Jones mentioned, I couldn't resist tongue
Watching Alex has been my guilty pleasure for a long time.
There's a lot of things I like about this guy but hey, he's classic controlled opposition wink He's funny and entertaining, he's against the jabs and it means a lot these days. But the guy doesn't even hide the fact that he comes from a prominent CIA family with his father being involved in secret projects. Do you know who else comes from a similar background? The founder of Facebook.

Don't get me wrong, I still like Alex Jones, and talking about Matrix has been his bread and butter for 20+ years. His information requires very careful consideration. As he often says, do your own research, don't just trust anything you hear even from him.

If you watched more than one Infowars show, you know what Alex stands for - cabal is bad, God is good, aliens are demons, and UFOs are secret projects. I mean, come on.. What I like about Alex is that he's willing to change his perspective on things and admit when he's wrong. However, he's lightyears away from admitting that not all aliens are demons. Ok, some definitely are, but not all of them big_smile
And so on and so forth..

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

#8 2022-01-05 19:18:09

mvaughan737

DarkOwl:  Yes, I agree.  It is hard to fake, and who would spend all this time for the video's just for a hoax; there is too much detail to be a hoax, that is what attracted me to this website. Thanks for the link, I will definitely check that out.

Xoreo:  Yes, I am a big fan of Alex Jones.  I am really surprised that he doesn't talk very much in detail about the ET's.  He mentions it from time to time, but nothing in detail?  I wonder why??

Thanks,
Mike Vaughan

#9 2022-04-23 02:44:29

Cocreatr

DarkOwl wrote:

For me it was the early tech videos which made this contact super real.
I'm not a hugely techy person (I'm more into spirituality and ET culture and politics) but I know enough to get a sense of whether a discussion is real is not (it's very hard to fake a discussion on advanced science!)

If you haven't already seen it, you may enjoy this panel discussion Gosia and Dale Harder were on (discussing Taygetan crystal core reactors and stuff).
Dan Winter joined them (some of you may know of his work) as well as James Rink from Super Soldier Talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnQJt2o_-JU

Thanks, @DarkOwl. I am more into electrical engineering and testing, trying to build an understanding beyond what is left in contemporary  textbooks.

Searching the Transcripts could not find anything about “Dan Winter” at https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=1 , within results of  “ Showing hits on 6 document(s).”

Could we get Swaruu to comment about his teachings?

Do Science

Image via https://twitter.com/drhoenderkamp/statu … 42307?s=21

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Board footer