You are not logged in.

#76 2021-11-17 19:34:37

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Dearest Family,
I’m so glad to be here with you all!
And how did I find you?
I think it was the other way around…You found me…The videos just dropped in about a year ago!
Although I have been on this path for a few decades and I always knew that I have family in the Stars. After many years of searching I’ve finally found my way home…Thank you all for sharing your wisdom and love…Looking forward to this journey!
Much love from Hungary
Vijita and my son Nimrod

Last edited by Vijita Parvati (2021-11-17 19:35:07)

#77 2021-11-19 12:24:10

Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Hi Gosia,
I was just browsing YouTube channel and I saw one of The Kevin Moore’s show - Channeling.com and out of curiosity,
I started researching and finding answers and explore the entire channel;
Came across different people’s interviews, like, channeling other peoples;
and how people can be able to receive messages and stuff,
and then, I came across you and Dale’s interview, “Communicating With Aliens (Pleiadians) Over The Internet”
and you had all my attention, and then, after I watched your interview,
I searched “Cosmic Agency” on YouTube and from then on, I started watching the playlist from the beginning,
and since then, I never get interested watching anything else, just Cosmic Agency!!!
I stopped watching TV news, Netflix, completely!!!!
and honestly, I felt something that this is much more important than anything else in this world!!
I can watch these videos over and over again, even whilst I’m working from home!!!
I’m so proud that I found your Channel, however, I am still learning,
and I can’t thank you enough and all the Taygetan Team for all your efforts,
It’s time to bring out the “real and genuine” message and share the knowledge and information to the entire world!!!
I remember on of one of your video message, and most importantly, you said that “no action is small”
And just like you, I have that inner desire; I simply like to help as well
and I started sharing your YouTube Channel to all my relatives and friends/colleagues
and I’ve asked them to share it to all their social network and people they knew and cared about and wake up totally!!!
Thank you so so much once again!!!
I love you all from the bottom of my heart ♥️
And thanks for your time smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#78 2021-11-19 12:38:39

07wideeyes

Welcome, Soul Searching! It sounds as if you are here, in the right place!!!

#79 2021-11-19 13:05:40

07wideeyes wrote:

Welcome, Soul Searching! It sounds as if you are here, in the right place!!!

Yes indeed!!!
Thank you, 07wideeyes , greatly appreciated smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#80 2021-11-19 18:57:40

Gosia
Administrator

Wow! Thank you for sharing this!! And welcome onboard! smile)

Soul Searching wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Hi Gosia,
I was just browsing YouTube channel and I saw one of The Kevin Moore’s show - Channeling.com and out of curiosity,
I started researching and finding answers and explore the entire channel;
Came across different people’s interviews, like, channeling other peoples;
and how people can be able to receive messages and stuff,
and then, I came across you and Dale’s interview, “Communicating With Aliens (Pleiadians) Over The Internet”
and you had all my attention, and then, after I watched your interview,
I searched “Cosmic Agency” on YouTube and from then on, I started watching the playlist from the beginning,
and since then, I never get interested watching anything else, just Cosmic Agency!!!
I stopped watching TV news, Netflix, completely!!!!
and honestly, I felt something that this is much more important than anything else in this world!!
I can watch these videos over and over again, even whilst I’m working from home!!!
I’m so proud that I found your Channel, however, I am still learning,
and I can’t thank you enough and all the Taygetan Team for all your efforts,
It’s time to bring out the “real and genuine” message and share the knowledge and information to the entire world!!!
I remember on of one of your video message, and most importantly, you said that “no action is small”
And just like you, I have that inner desire; I simply like to help as well
and I started sharing your YouTube Channel to all my relatives and friends/colleagues
and I’ve asked them to share it to all their social network and people they knew and cared about and wake up totally!!!
Thank you so so much once again!!!
I love you all from the bottom of my heart ♥️
And thanks for your time smile

#81 2021-11-20 21:01:28

Thank you so much for the warm welcome smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#82 2021-11-24 02:43:38

Rzonanci

One of your older videos was mirrored on bitchute by Jim Crenshaw thru Robert David Steele a few months ago

#83 2021-11-27 04:12:32

mvaughan737

A friend sent me a link for the vaccines, and it turned out to be Swaruu.org! I started viewing more videos and it caught my attention.

#84 2021-12-02 22:35:47

Gomba

From Rich2150x on Youtube! smile
And I found his channel many many years ago.

#85 2021-12-04 19:13:41

Tecumseh

It was many years ago plus a few months. I guess the Algorithms led me to Gosia because of my peculiar interests on the internet. Was going though major changes at the time. I had just finished binge reading Wes Penre and Ariel Glads levels of learning. My mind was tying to wrap itself around the multitude of concepts that you get confronted with when you realize it's a very big universe out there. And how you personally fit in with the great scheme of things. When Gosia, Tygetans and Swaruunians popped up in my radar. Of course it took a while to absorb everything. I determined that I resonate with them more than anyone that has come my way in all my life on playground Terra.  I absolutely love everything about them. And I find myself mentally trying not to think about Yahzi Sophia, Athena and company too much because they are very busy and don't need interference from me! I consider the crew of which Gosia and Robert are a part, to be a very bright lighthouse in the chaotic soup of Terran surface life. I hope to be part of something that comes out of knowing them, in some way.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-01 16:52:38)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#86 2021-12-09 04:48:50

Jeffwasher

I used to listen on the AM radio to the George Norry show at about 3 am in the morning driving to work. He had Goshia on as a guest. I believe it was her first time on that show. Goshia talked about her contact with Swaruu. Then started watching the videos for several years now.

#87 2021-12-09 10:59:32

Gosia
Administrator

Wow! Thanks smile

Jeffwasher wrote:

I used to listen on the AM radio to the George Norry show at about 3 am in the morning driving to work. He had Goshia on as a guest. I believe it was her first time on that show. Goshia talked about her contact with Swaruu. Then started watching the videos for several years now.

#88 2021-12-10 18:01:06

Jeffwasher

Gosia wrote:

Wow! Thanks smile

Jeffwasher wrote:

Its an honor! Thank you!

#89 2021-12-11 06:36:03

Samosisimo3

I found cosmic agency as a post on YouTube since I read everything extraterrestrial, I guess the algorithm presented the channel based on my interest. My interest arose due to personal experiences since the age of 8 with grays immobilizing me in the middle of the night and roaming the house. Since I live in New Mexico, seeing UFO's is definitely not rare either ours or theirs.

Seek, Strive, Never Yield the quest

#90 2022-02-05 12:04:06

NatalyXu

Hello dear Gosia and Robert and members of forum https://swaruu.org 
My name is Natalia and I am from Russia.  I knew about your site via https://disclosureunion.forum2x2.ru last year. I was interested in your communication with citizens of Pleiades. Though I have been interested in extraterrestrial people, creatures and UFO since 1989, my hobby was activated after when I got vaccinated in March last year by Russian Vaccine Gum Covid Wak 1  - Sputnik. (2 vaccines). The theme about Vaccines and Covid 19 is very actual for me like for all people of Earth nowadays. For my life I have collected some ufo information and books. Now I am following with interest for your publications.
You published Covid Vaccines report by Taygetan Lab from Dr. Anéeka of Temmer, Dr. Surgeon Senetre of Erra, Dr. Dhor Kaal'el of Temmer. (November 02, 2021). I was strongly impressed with their information.
Please tell me have Pleiades doctors conducted researches of Russian and Chinese vaccines?  Have they any information about them? Now I am worrying about my health and health my beloved people. Thanks in advance.

#91 2022-02-23 18:17:54

Mwafriqa

I found the Cosmic Agency from Gaia and have not looked back since. After watching the initial 3 episodes in Gaia I went to youtube and searched for Gosia and the Cosmic Agency. I found the youtube channel and I am still going through the over 300 videos.

I am convinced that this information is finding me as much as I am seeking it and that soon even I will have contact with the Taygetans and/or any other similarly oriented ETs. For many years I have believe my destiny is to participate in representing my fellow man in a galactic federation of beings and I can't seem to shake off that drive.

Thank you to Gosia and team for this forum and I look forward to learning and interacting with other like minded people.

11:11

#92 2022-02-25 13:35:40

fenix.freefly

through gaia

#93 2022-03-04 20:50:52

jhar26

I found it through Gaia as well. Just a few weeks ago actually. Watched "Gallactic Messages" there and wanted to hear more. So I went to youtube where I found Cosmic Agency where I currently am watching/listening to all the videos in chronologic order (thus oldest one first and working my way up to the present). Will take me quite a while to work my way through them all, but I can say already: consider my mind blown. But in a good way. It's balsem for the soul and for some reason I have more peace of mind since I started watching. It's strange and hard to describe how it has impacted me, but it's all good.

Last edited by jhar26 (2022-03-04 21:28:02)

#94 2022-03-10 15:29:29

Mer

I was searching on youtube for new videos on "alien races/species" (i had to edit the search to find more recent postings); you'd posted around 30 videos at the time, and i got caught up in about a month. (most of it was easy to understand/i "resonated")

All of the videos I'd found prior to yours were silly "history channel" one offs that had the same "would we be able to communicate to other life forms" rhetoric at the end. I'd also ran across some weird "Q" stuff, and some creepy "Ashtar" automated videos (:
I think the movie Avatar had me thinking about different species of extraterrestrials, and I'd been obsessed with any galactic on the science channel as a teen.

Last edited by Mer (2022-03-10 15:30:03)

#95 2022-03-11 05:52:54

alesiaxxx

I found Cosmic Agency after watch galactic messages on Gaiatv and then went on to listen to more videos on odysee and never looked back since!

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-03-11 05:53:55)

#96 2022-03-11 17:00:18

I watched Gaia.com, where Swaruu messages resonated with me, so I went to search more online, and here I am smile

#97 2022-03-12 22:31:31

I was looking at Videos about Contactees and Contact with Extraterrestrials, and topic of Starseeds..I think it was the middle of 2018 the information was so interesting to me...I had already sensed my connection to Pleiadians and Venusians. I was also familiar with Billy Meier's earlier contact and physical meetings with Semjase. I usually agreed with the information I would hear from the Pleiadian Beings being relayed by Gosia.

#98 2022-03-15 12:00:02

teacherkoo

I followed a blogger in China called UFO mistery, and read over 300 articles translated from your message. The message stopped for a while so I decide to find the english source myself, and therefore find your website.

#99 2022-03-29 19:34:07

Twinflower

Aloha ALL,

Last year a friend directed me to Swaruu videos on the Galactic Federation that were shared on Robert David Steele's website. The information was so helpful that I've been coming here since!  I have found here so much corroboration of things already in my mind as well as greater expansion.  Blessings and gratitude to Gosia and the whole Team!

#100 2022-04-12 20:53:34

HeadRush

Intuition, I stumbled on a video, I believe the first or second video ever posted to the Agencia Cosmica channel & I'm not even Spanish or living In spain, so naturally I found the Cosmic Agency channel later on & started following the information from the beginning. The new perspectives & information changed my life & it felt like it was directed towards me, which sounds self centered but in a non self centered way I resonated with everything.

Board footer