You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-23 23:37:29

ChazSedona

Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work?

in yesterday's LifeForce weekly update, Kim talked about an incoming rogue Draco fleet inbound for some nefarious purpose. She said that 'The Enforcer's' fleet took them all out. This event was in past few days or so.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#2 2021-11-24 00:48:19

Armaged

Re: Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work?

Her background image...was a message.
...Message received.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#3 2021-11-24 03:48:44

DarkOwl

ChazSedona wrote:

in yesterday's LifeForce weekly update, Kim talked about an incoming rogue Draco fleet inbound for some nefarious purpose. She said that 'The Enforcer's' fleet took them all out. This event was in past few days or so.

My understanding is that they know who she is but are not prepared to comment at this time.

Please someone clarify if this is not correct smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-11-24 05:32:01

DarkOwl

For the record, I personally do not believe Kim G is who she says she is. I have been aware of her for many years now and she has not provided a single shred of evidence to prove her claims. If you DuckDuckGo "Kim Goguen Fraud" plenty comes up.

This clip exemplifies what I'm talking about. If you are sensitive to sensing lies, you may find this interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFZFWCtqNY

I know there are many people on this forum (some who I very much respect) who love Kim G. I'm not here to step on any toes. I'm only after the truth.
If I am wrong I will be the first to admit it. But right now I am deeply suspicious of Ms. Kim G!

Change my mind smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-24 05:41:58)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-11-24 08:36:48

HiddenSquid
Banned

Just within the last 2 weeks, I had finally been able to sit down and watch 2 videos of her being interviewed. First was by Carry Kassidy from Project Camelot, and the second one was a mirror upload on bitchute from her actual videos she puts out through lifeforce, and she is being interviewed by "Tank".

I have a few conclusions that obviously don't explain the entire story, nor are they necessarily right or provable at this time (I think that would be impossible for in my mind, every cause and effect is the result of infinite preceding causes and effects that spiral backwards, sidewards and forwards in every direction through infinity; an infinitude of infinities and obviously this doesn't practically say anything of relevance, but that is a truth pertaining to all this), but I will share the little that I think about her. My apologies if this seems convoluted but trying to piece together very complicated factors... And obviously I don't have all the details.

The part about where she talks about the back-end financial system makes a lot of sense to me, as it's what runs many of the low-level secret societies and projects. It's all hierarchical and compartmentalized.

Now as for her quantum AI system she uses, it only makes sense to me that it's a relic from Atlantis. Atlantis being a cosmopolitan society founded by reptilians, and she did say she inherited it from reptilians. Even back then it seems Atlantis was heavily corporatized (not in the way we know of it today) in that they ascribed value systems to technological development and biological development, in an effort to assert their control of these developments (objectively this is basic of all civilizations, whereas the complicated details are relative to the minds of the time) and it would make sense that if they were one of the top civilizations of the time on Earth, they would engage in commerce with other inter-planetary and inter-stellar collectives. Her AI may precede Atlantis, but as it came to be now, it seems that it was heavily "marked/influenced/stamped" by beings of Atlantis, and of course being influenced by the era following Atlantis into today.

As for whether she's actually Earth's ground-commander, I couldn't say for sure. She may fall into that category above or deeper than the secret societies, the ones that are managed by non-humans, which are in turn managed by the Galactic Federation.

But I don't know for sure! Just what I am intuiting from watching 2 of her videos, and my innerstanding of what's going on as shared by Yazhi-Swaruu and the Taygetans and tying it together.

I think what she talks about represents a very important part of disclosure, which from her avenue/spectrum may be more important for some than say Cosmic Agency, or Thoth, or RA, or the Arcturians. She does talk about how it's important people look within themselves for strength, guidance, wisdom, love and knowledge, and that is the only way for them to empower themselves. I believe that is true, and therefore I do like her for that at least. Her ideas about the assemblies from the ground up, seems like a very holographic way of rebuilding society with an obvious unique 3D Earth "flavor/spectrum" unique to this era of time.

As for everything she says is legit or not, I don't know... Temporally speaking everyone is their own universe so surely she is what she says she is from the standpoint of an infinite multiverse/infinite timelines.

Sorry if I don't have the juicy details haha, but I'm just sharing what I intuited. I could be very wrong on all accounts, or have some of it right. Definitely don't think I got it all right. So anyways!

If any of this helps at least form intelligent questions, and it's important for you to know, maybe you could try to reach out to her and formulate a strategy of what to ask and how to ask it. If she's legit and isn't busy, maybe she'll talk to you, but then again if she's legit she might be very busy. And if she isn't legit, well your direct questions may threaten her endeavors, so she wouldn't answer of course. And of course you can wait to see if Gosia might ask Yazhi and the Taygetan crew, assuming enough questions on this topic reaches her and she does want to ask them, and then the Taygetans want to respond.

And of course if Kim G is an important chess piece of the Galactic Federation, not sure if the Taygetan crew will be allowed to share without counter-forces against them, but who knows, they've allegedly already shared information that goes against the solar system's ruling sub-group of the Federation, so who knows!

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-24 09:08:25)

#6 2021-11-24 08:45:49

HiddenSquid
Banned

Also I would like to add that I haven't gone over a lot of information where people claim she is a fraud, she very well could be. If she isn't, I don't think she cares too much if the public thinks so or not and that's why she may have been "chosen" (oooooo aaaaahhhh by whom could that be I wonder...).

It's my comprehension that someone in her role, is more or less trying to gain support not so much from the public at large, but from the people still in positions of power that are given power by the people.

If she is legit, most people out there just living a normal human life may not comprehend the level she's working from, but the people in the 3D power structures would comprehend to an extent who she is and what she's doing. And apparently according to her, even some of them don't get it.

All in all it's just too much, personally for me. I do my best to try to keep up with it, but eh...

Having said all this, I will take the time to look at the link you shared DarkOwl, so thank you.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-24 09:09:46)

#7 2021-11-24 09:02:32

HiddenSquid
Banned

Also I would like to reiterate that she could be a fraud, scamming people out of their money. I don't really know for sure. If you consider what Yazhi said about the cabal/vatican, the higher echelons don't even use money allegedly, and Kim goes on and on about how all of the secret societies and black projects that are doing terrible things run on money, something Yazhi said only the lower level secret societies use, and those are controlled by the ones that don't use money. So there you go.

If anyone has more insight and/or questions and wants to share, that would be nice, but it's okay if not.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-24 09:04:33)

#8 2021-11-24 12:22:02

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Kim G is a pawn of the chaos. This is what I get when I look at her.

Even if so, this "pawn" is enabling people to forming assemblies and other action groups on a worldwide scale, which are able to form new governments - with or with out her promised support. Her work even awakens people who never knew of any of the deceptions on our planet and gets them into action groups.

Thus, while I agree that many of her promises still are unfulfilled and allow for doubts of her credibility because there is no 3D proof yet, the results of her work still are beneficial - at least for those who do not blindly see her as a savior (which she clearly says she is not) but as an enabler to make people take government, health, science and other key aspects under their own administration; and by that out of Cabals' hand.

This being said, the lack of proof is a problem, but I wouldn't give a sh!t on negative propaganda on the internet, because that is what the Cabals do for everyone that opposes them, especially since almost all her content is on a pay-only server which thus isn't well known really.

Yet, those involved more deeply and with further innerstanding know what she is about, which is a larger effort that is not easily transmitted, especially since there are quite a lot of inconsistencies in their efforts which lack explanation. But keep in mind that nobody was born as a "planetary liberator" and firstly needs to grow into this - this not only applies to Kim, Tank and the rest of the team who make many mistakes, but to everyone who is intending to work on the plantary liberation; me included.

To allow people to make their own judgement, I shall post the following links to her work:

No matter if you think about this being true or not, the worldwide people that are forming groups and who actively work on a better future are, and some even just formed under the Life Force banner but now work without Kim - because as she said herself: People are the government, not Kim; she just supports.

Hope this helps to allow people to form their own opinions.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-11-24 13:06:02

mitkobs

The nerve they have to make such grandiose claims. You have be out of your mind to believe and count on such nut cases or paid officials who pretend to be your saviors. No more saviors. We are on our own. No one is going to save us. No one is going to help us. Until we organize ourselves and do what needs to be done do not expect anything better.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-24 13:07:51)

#10 2021-11-24 13:16:58

Robert369

I have no idea why people in a more-awakened forum like this have the need to resort to baseless bashing, especially of things that they have no clue about:

mitkobs wrote:

...who pretend to be your saviors. No more saviors.

They never said that they are saviors but instead actively refuse to be seen like that, meaning that in this argument it is you only who wrongly claims this. Which makes it look like you wish to drop an opinion without firstly caring to know what you talk about ?

Instead they are organizing people better than most other anti-Cabal movement on the planet, so they can help themselves. Isn't this what you demand below yourself ?

mitkobs wrote:

We are on our own. No one is going to save us. No one is going to help us.

You are the one to save yourself and at best cooperate with others to easier succeed. Or you don't - your choice, but there is "someone to save us" if only you want, albeit nobody external.

mitkobs wrote:

Until we organize ourselves and do what needs to be done.

How much of this "organize ourselves" and otherwise being active have you done so far ? If it is nothing much beyond being a forum warrior, wouldn't that make you look like you wait for a savior ?

All the above being said: This thread luckily is about the Taygetans view on Kim Goguen and Life Force, and of course I am also happy to read about valid opinions of other people - but baseless bashing surely is not part of this.

Looking forwards to read if Gosia might have or be able to get any information about the Taygetans' take on the subject.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-24 13:28:59)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2021-11-24 14:16:44

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Yahzi has results.
Kim doesn't have any results.

While I agree on your general statement, I cannot see the above to be true, unless you call different things "results" than I do, e.g. based on certain expectations or personal beliefs of what a "result" would be. Yet, since you brought Yazhi into this, I shall refrain from commenting that part any further, because I think it would be detrimental to attempt to apply the word "results", as those must come from Human side.

Instead, I shall simply say that "results" are based on personal perception due to the awareness-scope or insights, and sometimes also on expectations and programmings - at least if looking at the outside.

But... to be true, the only result that really counts is what we achieve for ourselves from within and by our own efforts.

Any information coming from outside may then improve our personal results or diminish them, but it is only our own decision what we do with it, because just like a virus and other external things are merely information that may or may not influence you.

If you are strong, you can pick what serves you and move on, while being grateful for whatever useful little bit you were able to receive - and that without bashing the possibly major portion of content that is not useful/helpful for you (but might be for others).

This is valid for all sources, which includes our Taygetan friends, Yazhi/Swaruu, Kim Goguen and all the others: Pick what you can make use of or what resonates without judgement but with gratefulness, as that is the only way to personal growth, especially because no single source is 100% correct at all times due to it not being Source itself.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-24 15:41:36)

#12 2021-11-24 15:23:13

Happy

There are three types of information coming out of LifeForce.

1. Intel on Goguen's personal work. This has been really fascinating to all who understand the context, as it gives insight at a level few of us have access to and have struggled to understand.

2. Information to the public on public happenings, to accentuate what is at stake (- mostly Tank's profile in this).

3. Internal information aimed at their local groups, which they have to a large degree succeeded in establishing; not many groups in the world have achieved this.

They are adjusted to a degree of hierarchical structure that few of us are used to see. Given Goguen's status, however, this is explainable, even if it seems contradicting to their general message. They also seem to be very picky about who they allow under their wings. They probably perform a deep wetting of every single member. It's not comfortable, but not surprising.

I personally was thrown out some months ago for asking one single question out of ignorance, about a product they have endorsed. That was fine with me; if they don't want contact with me, I don't want contact with them. Same premise as in love-affairs. I even stopped my regular updating on them due to this.

I believe they do good work. Their high activist profile and alleged proliferation of local self-governing groups support this belief. If they were up to no good, we would surely see reports on it from disgruntled individuals. But I personally haven't seen such reports.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#13 2021-11-24 17:28:31

ChazSedona

The only validation I might give to Kim's work is subjective sense of energies. She routinely talks about Cabal moon phase windows for their negative energy work and sure enough I can sense that was going on. Last Monday meeting she had said that the was able to defuse most of their loosh tapping mechanisms and our energy levels should now be at about 70% of what it should be. Yesterday I felt better than I had in a very long time and last night slept like a rock.
      And Swarru et al maybe just haven't become aware of Kim's online presence or the energy corrections she is making. That's why I'm hoping Gosia can get this in front of them and find out what they are able to confirm or deny.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#14 2021-11-24 20:57:08

ChazSedona

Another question to Gosia to relay is what might the Taygetans know about the "Others" Kim mentions that are not humans but have been dwelling on the planet, sometimes in slavery to the Draco, for many thousands of years. It would seem that the Taygetan records might have something related to these "Others". And apparently they have some very high tech energy weapons as defense. I just don't know why they don't start taking out the ChemTrails planes.    Interesting aside on that point, I had just set up a Phi based Genesa crystal as a wave guide for a 40kV/ 40kHz negative ion generator. I went outside for a coffee break and there were two objects in the sky, one a ChemTrail plane and the other was a ship. No doubt the ship crew is telepathic and picked up on my field regarding the ChemTrail plane. The next thing I watched was the ChemTrail plane vanish instantly. My daughter watched the event with me. A few days later with the generator running, a very similar event in the sky; daughter watching with me again. Whoever had the  authorization to wipe out those planes, I surely wish they would come back and take out all those planes. ChemTrails are genocide on a level that we humans without the military aviation capability have no chance against. That has got to be against some kind of Federation law.

#15 2021-11-25 01:24:35

Thelete

I think that the Taygetans will confirm that Kim Goguen is just waking people up to another level of control. We know the cabal has to control everything. We know that they have caused this anger and dissension amongst the people of the world and we also know that things are going to get a lot worse. We are still in the early stages.

Now, just like in martial arts (The Art of War by Sun Tzu) they will use the momentum of their opponent’s energy and steer it towards fulfilling their agenda. People will be made to feel like they’re in control and are getting their power back but ultimately, they will be led into another trap. Consider the ramifications of millions of angry people wanting revenge, it could easily get out of hand. There is no telling what will happen but be assured that no good can come out of so many people carrying such a low vibrational energy.

The cabal are very clever at world (5D) chess. They create the situations that lead people to take the very action towards what they want. I feel Kim Goguen is fit for this purpose. The politicians of all the countries actively participating in this tyranny have been set up to also take on the wrath of the people.

This is all part of their plan.

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil."
Albert Pike August 15th 1871

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#16 2021-11-25 04:11:59

DarkOwl

Thelete wrote:

I think that the Taygetans will confirm that Kim Goguen is just waking people up to another level of control.

I don't think the Taygetan's are going to make a statement regarding Kim G any time soon.
It would be a discernment lesson gone to waste!

It's up to us to work out who Kim G is smile

#17 2021-11-25 08:07:12

mitkobs

We are here as humans to refine ourselves(grow, expand, learn, remember) and to help others to go in that direction(if they wish so). Others are our other selves. There is only me or you, does not matter what we call it. This me or you is temporal self, temporal personality, temporal physical body, temporal memory-cognition complex configuration. We are here against(or for) our selves, our flaws of character, our fears, our bad qualities, our lack, our negativity, our ignorance and incompetence, our incapability. That is the only thing mighty important why we are here. No cabal, no reptiles, no maitres, no plandemic, no devils, no evil doers, no of any important adversary outside. No any savior outside as well. The real adversary and the real savior is and can be in the first place within, our unique configuration of mind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-25 08:09:54)

#18 2021-11-25 08:56:16

mitkobs

@Sinstraia the best thing we can do is to keep our vibration high all the time. No fear. No fearful expectation of any kind. No attention toward such expectations. If they come to attack you that means somehow we become match to it. Then it is your choice how to act, how to defend your body-mind, to be prepared somehow to meet the challenge. Do what have to be done according to your particular situation. Get a shotgun, a bomb, a katana, at least if they come to spear-kill you, you will fall defending your freedom.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-25 09:00:30)

#19 2021-11-25 13:53:56

mitkobs

Sinstraia wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

@Sinstraia the best thing we can do is to keep our vibration high all the time. No fear. No fearful expectation of any kind. No attention toward such expectations. If they come to attack you that means somehow we become match to it. Then it is your choice how to act, how to defend your body-mind, to be prepared somehow to meet the challenge. Do what have to be done according to your particular situation. Get a shotgun, a bomb, a katana, at least if they come to spear-kill you, you will fall defending your freedom.

Why not organize now?

Do it if there is such possibility.

#20 2021-11-25 13:59:34

Robert369

Sinstraia wrote:

Why not organize now?

mitkobs wrote:

Do it if there is such possibility.

Just wondering why you repeatedly point to others doing something:

I remember you having said that "we must organize ourselves" and asked, since you talk for "us", what you did in this regards, but you didn't reply to that so far.

Yet here you go and suggest others doing something once again. Would you care to elaborate what you have done so far ?

Just to be clear on this: I am asking this for the sole purpose of learning what others do, because that is what counts in this critical time, so people can join in or copy the idea if interested. We do have a dedicated thread for this topic, though: What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-25 14:06:48)

#21 2021-11-25 14:27:06

Kian369

I'm am not an expert but it appears to me that Kim is in the same category as Simon Parkes & Charlie Ward as a Space-Q variant. That is my gut feeling. I could be wrong. If it helps people to organize locally - great. But I don't see much value in following her for things that may or may not be happening.

#22 2021-11-25 14:28:12

Happy

Thelete wrote:

I think that the Taygetans will confirm that Kim Goguen is just waking people up to another level of control.

This is a very coherent perspective.

Though preparation via organizing is a big theme in LifeForce's objective, the sense of hierarchical structure is very strong there. Hierarchies are maintained by imposed/imposing authority, not natural personal authority, and the social structure does not give much opportunity for individual ethical development. Individual ethics is then usually formed by integrating collective moral, not the other way around - which presents a strong resistance against change, and little acceptance for individuality and being different in the collective.

But a mind in survival-mode works differently. There are quite a few aspects activated in this.

#23 2021-11-25 14:43:55

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Though preparation via organizing is a big theme in LifeForce's objective, the sense of hierarchical structure is very strong there. Hierarchies are maintained by imposed/imposing authority, not natural personal authority, and the social structure does not give much opportunity for individual ethical development. Individual ethics is then usually formed by integrating collective moral, not the other way around - which presents a strong resistance against change, and little acceptance for individuality and being different in the collective.

But a mind in survival-mode works differently. There are quite a few aspects activated in this.

I'd agree with this assessment, but looking at today's people - and those are the ones who one has to rebuild the planet -, we are facing the same problems that Yazhi/Swaruu found: Humanity (as a whole) simply is nowhere near ready for proper self-governing, the required ethics and even less the inner knowing to be safe from infiltrators, etc..

This is natural if looking at the past being fully of false indoctrinations and dependencies, while everyone who was thinking "outside of the box" was hunted down. This means that Humanity firstly needs to get enabled via a transitional phase in which the current pressure across all areas of society can get overcome, be it social standards, religion, financials, technologies - it applies to all areas.

Thus, while it seems obvious that we cannot just remove all the Cabal systems without having replacements for them to keep the planetary society going, it is usually less obvious that one also cannot just remove all the mind programmings or even the "mindless/selfish drones" that make up most of our current planet.

This leads to the approach that I try to apply in the activities that I am doing: If we do not wish to simply ignore/lose them, we need to pick up people at their current state of personal development, and enable them to a transition to personal growth and new understanding, which includes dropping all the Cabal indoctrinations, programmings and behaviors but also all the fake-knowledge that the miseducation facilities hammer into people's brains.

To support this, Kim is offering established structures for a council-based self-governance (e.g. via the "assemblies"), because that's where everything starts. And looking at the above described problems which currently keep Humanity stuck in old behavior patterns, this in itself is more valuable than any amount of promised (but not delivered) money she mentioned in the past, because it addresses the core problem of Humanity.

Which is the same problem that makes our Taygetan friends express that they see no way to introduce a Holographic Society at this point. I see Kim's approach via council-based self-government to be a good path to prepare people for a holographic future.

#24 2021-11-25 15:43:02

Happy

Anéeka - or was it Yazhi... - said recently that it's too late to do anything with the consequences of the depopulation measures now. We have to see them take their course. - which means, we are facing a severe global breakdown of social and governmental structures in the years ahead. This will probably not happen all at once everywhere, but bit-by-bit. In the meantime, power-hungry people will take whatever golden opportunities they find, to achieve their dreams of domination and control.

So we now face the challenge of survival - because it is possible to come out on the other side of this, according to the Taygetans and Swaruunians. But whether we come out standing on our own feet as a race, having learned the important lessons from the adversities, or crawling on our knees, is decided by our intent, and by our deep knowledge of self. - and particularly by the understanding and knowledge of what and who we are as individuals. Our survival as a spiritually awakened race is hence decided by knowing what we are not - activating Yazhi's explanation of self-definition here. Because we really are in true danger of becoming what we fight against now. And again, this is valid both individually and collectively.

The dynamics we see within collectives are different from the dynamics we see between collectives. And the raging war we see these days are between collectives; the cabal/illuminati - deploying weapons of deceit and treason - on one side, and a fragmented (blind-sided) world population - mostly goodhearted - on the other. But our survival is dependent on our genuine and healthy relationship with ourselves, within our collectives. Whatever the result is, it will come through self-organizing collectives. The question is, what values are held high within those collectives?

#25 2021-11-25 16:11:50

mitkobs

Robert369 you are onto my posts from the beginning in this forum. Not going to explain myself to you. Figure it out if you can, if you want. I know that I criticize your beloved idols and sometimes your opinions but what can we do about it.

Board footer