You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-16 22:10:18

YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Conscious beings who perpetuate themselves in separation CANNOT access the essence or what is the same to the Truth of the Source, not because there is a barrier that prevents it, but because WHEN WE THINK OF BEING, WE MODIFY ITS ESSENCE.

A crude illustrative example that exemplifies this distortion in observation (thought) would be the double slit experiment of Thomas Young in trying to discern the twilight or wave nature of light, in the very fact of observation (measurement) alters the results of the experiment. This is an insurmountable obstacle, since the observation itself alters the genuine nature of what is observed without being able to determine the real nature of the composition of light.

We can extrapolate this fact of quantum physics to the fact that every time we cognitively try to understand The Source using perception as an observational element or, what is the same, the projection of thought, we alter its nature by distorting it; that is, as soon as we "thinking beings" try to converge in the REAL nature of The Source, it no longer (IS) or (IS NOT). This determines that the Source only IS insofar as it IS NOT THOUGHT AND DOES NOT EXIST AN IDEA IN MY CONSCIOUSNESS. 

However, since we cannot directly access Source through ideation or creative, imaginative, or perceptual-cognitive thought, the question that arises as a consequence is, What is it that we are cognitively perceiving? What is the nature of that universe that we consider projected outside our own vision and how seemingly real it appears to us on our retinas? 

In Greek mythology Tantalus the king of Lydia and son of Zeus killed his only son Pelops, boiled him in a cauldron and served him at a banquet. The gods, realizing the nature of the food, did not taste it. They brought Pelops back to life and decided on a terrible punishment for Tantalus. Tantalus was condemned to dissatisfy his appetite despite having the delicacies within his reach.

Any thinking being (whatever the dimension in which he has established his perceptible frequency) suffers the consequences of his own illusory nature. That is to say, the "universe projected by his mind out there" that he "sees, that he touches, that he feels thermally, that he thinks, in short, is transformed by him in that thinking process, which means that he can never access the intrinsically substantial reality of what we perceive and puerilely call "reality".

What we ordinarily perceive is a transformation, i.e., an interpretation, "psychologically driven by intellective cognition since our bodily sense organs, nerve pathways and cortical mechanisms of synthesis TOTALLY FAKE, reality; Such "interpreted reality" DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OURSELVES, ONLY, A COLD RANGE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCIES IS THE TRUE SUBSTRATE OF EXPERIENCE.

Thus, as an example of this inaccessibility to the TRUTH masked and reinterpreted by our senses, we could say that whatever we see and touch in reality there is no such contact of the surface that composes any object, since there are great relative distances between the "atoms of the object and the atoms of the epidermis covering our fingers.

But we could argue that if the object we hold with our fingers were not in direct contact with the skin it would inevitably "fall to the ground".  But the reality is that the same force fields perform a tension function by establishing a repulsion between negative and positive electric charges, which means that direct contact never occurs.

On the other hand, if what we were holding between our fingers was a piece of cold metal, we could argue that this sensation of coldness is due to the contact with the metal itself, when the reality is that such coldness is a consequence of the low amplitude of the vibrations that make up its molecules with respect to the molecules that make up the epidermis of the fingers that hold it.

We can also appreciate that the compact appearance of this cold metal is in reality illusory, since the atomic nuclei are separated in the same proportion as the stars that make up a galaxy.

It should also be noted that the brightness of the metal is actually ten times higher than what our eye captures because when light passes through the lens and the vitreous humor, they absorb almost all the photons reaching the retina a reduced luminous energy that is not representative of reality. 

Furthermore, neurophysiologically, we must take into account that light NEVER reaches the neuroencephalon, because the photons when hitting the retina cause coded impulses that are transmitted through the neural network of the optic nerve in the form of electrical nerve impulses that are encoded in a key information so that the image of the metal that reaches the brain that it receives from the retina is so similar to the word "metal" that make up its name.
Therefore, all these sensory, tactile, optical, and neurological processes that make up our senses and that the encephalon tries to synthesize into a single perception is nothing more than a DISTORTED ILLUSORY interpretation of that object or objects that we claim "exist out there".

In other words, the "image" of that shiny metal that seems so real to us is only the idea that we think we have of the word METAL that we have built on a distorted and purely illusory perception.

Now, the question that arises after this illustrative explanation of the illusoriness of the whole "universe" that we claim to perceive without distorting its reality in its multiple forms of "BEING" Can something or someone access this universe, "think about it without distorting it? The answer is that this "someone" "something" is the SOURCE.

The SOURCE has access to that REALITY WITHOUT DEFORMING IT not because it is a "creating" entity of such a perceptive universe, because the SOURCE, IS NOT CONSTITUTED OF THOUGHTS, nor does the word "create" do justice to such an ACT of "creating" as interpreted by all sentient beings who are experiencing separation.  That is to say, THE SOURCE, coexists with Reality without the latter being transcendent to it. REALITY is an act of THE SOURCE that is generated without THE SOURCE having previously potentiated it. Therefore, "thinking", which is NOT thinking of THE SOURCE, has nothing to do with the cognitive perceptive process that represents the so-called or rather illusory "act of thinking" of all separate beings called thinking and dimensional.

Therefore, BEING is not intrinsically IMMANENT. This term of immanence is only a subjective appreciation of the idea of separation that conforms it by extorting the Reality that hides behind the deformed intellectual vision of all separate beings. In other words, from THE SOURCE, the "universe" does not represent the wide range of forms in the different densities familiar to the intellectually nescient beings that even THE SOURCE does not appreciate as something that EXISTS or that does NOT EXIST.

That which EXISTS for THE SOURCE is that REALITY as ACT is immutable and eternal; THE SOURCE is not full of things devised by a limited mind that "perceives a universe out there" where infinite points of attention (separate parts) make up a whole whose parts make up THE SOURCE. This is another distortion derived from a fundamentally unreal idea that is the product of a mind obtusely incapable of understanding what ETERNITY is and this TOTALITY that is THE SOURCE. It is not composed of parts (points of attention) nor is it the sum of any part of the points of attention because ALL POINTS OF ATTENTION ARE ILLUSORY TO THE SOURCE.

It is necessary to insist between the great difference between the concept of genesis of a being separated from THE SOURCE. That is, seen from the perspective of man, he believes that THE SOURCE "creates the potential bases of matter with its atoms and generates laws that govern the cosmos, but for the perspective of THE SOURCE the function "to generate", "to create", even "to coexist" is totally meaningless.

CHARCOtranquilo

Offline

#2 2021-09-16 22:20:58

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Technically, observation methods all imply a gravitational influence in relation to the situation being studied, even if this influence is by thought.

However, geometric and mathematical concepts actually can theoretically and abstractly define what logically may be unfathomable.

However, since we cannot directly access Source through ideation or creative, imaginative, or perceptual-cognitive thought...

Beware of absolute truths and intransigences.

As Swaruu said, you are limited only by the belief that you're limited.

Offline

#3 2021-09-16 23:00:48

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

meadow-foreigner wrote:

However, geometric and mathematical concepts actually can theoretically and abstractly define what logically may be unfathomable.

As long as these do not arise from the genesis of thought. But inexorably, like language, mathematics is another language that is a product of thought. That barrier is insurmountable for the mind, because the mind is a system circumscribed to an autopoiesis.

The only way to formulate a "mathematical formula" that could glimpse some understanding of what the Source is, is if this mathematical formula were formulated without the use of thought, imagination, or words.

meadow-foreigner wrote:

Beware of absolute truths and intransigences.


Remember that all relativisms arise from a dualistic mentality are the prelude to relativistic absolutisms.

Offline

#4 2021-09-17 00:51:54

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

It's pointless to try and argue with a closed mind. Have fun.

Offline

#5 2021-09-17 11:50:35

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

meadow-foreigner wrote:

It's pointless to try and argue with a closed mind. Have fun.

Don't you think it is contradictory that he terminates a debate by insinuating that his opponent is closed to debate, simply because he does not agree with his arguments, when he has not even developed an argument that solidly refutes what he has said. And that his only proof of his argumentative reasoning consists in accusing his opponent implicitly that he is not up to the debate and insinuating some intellectual deficiency that incapacitates him. 

In other words: you have incurred in what is called an argumentative fallacy called the "ad hominem" fallacy in which you attack the person and thus evade the real reason for what is being debated.

Offline

#6 2021-09-17 12:29:04

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Give energy to productive work and avoid that which does not serve you. This applies to all fighting human factions


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#7 2021-09-17 12:38:22

Robert369
Member

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Ymarsakar wrote:

Give energy to productive work and avoid that which does not serve you. This applies to all fighting human factions

Da Ymar has spoken ! No goest and do as commanded. wink

In other words: Your attention focus defines what you get, which includes focusing on today's problems and not the solutions.

An anecdote from my own past on this matter is that I understood that "I can solve any problems that cross my path !". And it was mostly true - but life was miserable, because using that mindset I received exactly what I focused on: "any problem to cross my path"... After noticing why my life was exhausting due to all the problems, I am now into solutions only - after which the problems have disappeared. One more life lesson learnt...

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-17 12:39:10)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#8 2021-09-19 11:01:18

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

The thing about my faction and Ymarsakar collective, is that we don't need to tell people to do things. Any communication of that nature is handled no the astral and in Dream time/world. It is a lot easier to do it that way, because people have far less resistance to new ideas in the astral. The ego and old patterns are also suppressed or not as powerful.

If I need to say or correct something, I can write it down here, but no matter whether I do or I do not, my astral visitation is more productive by far.

Writing stuff down is more like a magick spell, or permission slip, as it deals with the human unconscious collective. Simpsons predicting the future, etc.

In other words, by communicating via the Holy Spirit, I can talk to the spirit controlling the human avatar, and not try to fight the human avatar via debate or conflict. This is why I prefer not to debate online any more or win arguments. It is pointless for my mission goals.

My higher self talks to your higher self. Ther eis thus no need even for you to be aware of me or what ymarsakar writes.

The power of the spirit pierces and penetrates all flesh and earth, mountains and water, nano and crystal.

P.S. Is this cheating and not a very human way of doing things? Probably.

This dark matrix plot is drawing to a close, so certain things are allowed now that would have been limited by rules before.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-19 11:05:28)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#9 2021-09-25 03:34:44

Brahman
Member

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Anyone who knows that the state of the Source is thoughtless knows that this universe is an illusion created by the mind.  If there is no mind, there will be no universe.  In non-duality there is no mind to invent games and matrix.  But this is incomprehensible to those who want to participate in this illusion.  The idea of non-existence does not exist except in the mind.  The Source is infinite even without creation of forms. Without mind there is bliss in the Source.  But then there is no I-Self.  And there is no need for the illusion of a universe.  It may seem boring from the point of view of the dualistic mind which then will not matter.

Offline

#10 2021-09-25 04:41:54

Technomancer
Member

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Ymarsakar wrote:

The thing about my faction and Ymarsakar collective, is that we don't need to tell people to do things. Any communication of that nature is handled no the astral and in Dream time/world. It is a lot easier to do it that way, because people have far less resistance to new ideas in the astral. The ego and old patterns are also suppressed or not as powerful.

If I need to say or correct something, I can write it down here, but no matter whether I do or I do not, my astral visitation is more productive by far.

Writing stuff down is more like a magick spell, or permission slip, as it deals with the human unconscious collective. Simpsons predicting the future, etc.

In other words, by communicating via the Holy Spirit, I can talk to the spirit controlling the human avatar, and not try to fight the human avatar via debate or conflict. This is why I prefer not to debate online any more or win arguments. It is pointless for my mission goals.

My higher self talks to your higher self. Ther eis thus no need even for you to be aware of me or what ymarsakar writes.

The power of the spirit pierces and penetrates all flesh and earth, mountains and water, nano and crystal.

P.S. Is this cheating and not a very human way of doing things? Probably.

This dark matrix plot is drawing to a close, so certain things are allowed now that would have been limited by rules before.

Your higher self is mine too, there is no need to communicate xD
just kidding, both are valid points of looking at things.

Last edited by Technomancer (2021-09-25 04:42:14)

Offline

#11 2021-09-25 12:45:37

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

My higher self does not like the 8 leg octagon avatar.

That is a spell dis harmonic sigil magick.

Clever though.

Why would i use an avatar i dislike? What came first, lyra or draconians?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-25 12:46:34)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#12 2021-09-25 12:47:51

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Brahman wrote:

Anyone who knows that the state of the Source is thoughtless knows that this universe is an illusion created by the mind.  If there is no mind, there will be no universe.  In non-duality there is no mind to invent games and matrix.  But this is incomprehensible to those who want to participate in this illusion.  The idea of non-existence does not exist except in the mind.  The Source is infinite even without creation of forms. Without mind there is bliss in the Source.  But then there is no I-Self.  And there is no need for the illusion of a universe.  It may seem boring from the point of view of the dualistic mind which then will not matter.

Are you participating in this illusion?

Do you find it comprehensible?


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#13 2021-09-25 12:56:16

Robert369
Member

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Ymarsakar wrote:

Why would i use an avatar i dislike? What came first, lyra or draconians?

This question is nonsensical because at the level of race creation there is no time, meaning that everything comes at once and a "first" doesn't exist.

Especially at the level you claim to be this should be more than obvious, meaning that your question is intentionally misleading or that you are not at the claimed level.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2021-09-27 19:44:12

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

Ymarsakar wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Anyone who knows that the state of the Source is thoughtless knows that this universe is an illusion created by the mind.  If there is no mind, there will be no universe.  In non-duality there is no mind to invent games and matrix.  But this is incomprehensible to those who want to participate in this illusion.  The idea of non-existence does not exist except in the mind.  The Source is infinite even without creation of forms. Without mind there is bliss in the Source.  But then there is no I-Self.  And there is no need for the illusion of a universe.  It may seem boring from the point of view of the dualistic mind which then will not matter.

Are you participating in this illusion?

Do you find it comprehensible?

The question here is: Can one participate in the illusion without being in the illusion?.... Yes this whole universe that we perceive is an illusion, just like this body that observes it, ergo, by definition an illusion is something that has no existence... that is, nothing that is perceived with all its contents, including the character in the dream that claims to perceive the illusion also has no existence, and consistency of reality, ergo, how is it that at this very moment I am participating in an illusion if I do not exist in the illusion? 

What is incomprehensible to "the mind-self" is that nothing that is happening now IS NOT HAPPENING AT ALL. This is such a breach in the thought system of the "I-mind" that this assumption (that nothing that appears to be occurring is NOT occurring) is implicitly its own death or demise sentence something that even in its insane madness the ego fully recognizes that this is affirmatively real and unappealable. But in spite of this secret recognition (the ego's only refuge of scarce sanity) it fights desperately to the point of exhaustion for its survival in the face of the recognition of its own nothingness.

This is the true background of the existence in this world of separation and the implicit and explicit battle between those opposing forces between life and death or between the so-called "eternal struggle between good and evil" something that all beings who participate in the separation in all its "levels/densities including the most subtle and spiritual" can not escape the intrinsic Manichaeism that involves trying to position themselves on one side or the other although these positions seem in the subtle realms are expressed, albeit falsely, as non-dual. This is the nature of duality and therefore of the illusion of the "I" of all "beings" that seem to exist in separation.

But to address the initial question, Can one participate in the illusion without being in the illusion?.... 

Yes, one can participate in the illusion as long as one recognizes its illusory reality. This assumes that the mind has been established in a true "state of simultaneous timeless discernment" between the Absolute comprehension of the Omniscient and Immutable Reality that cohabits, for lack of a better expression, with the limited mind of the temporal "I" and perceptual cognition.

This state, also called "the stateless state" which has remained permanently rooted, not as a merely intellectual understanding, but as a vivid state of pure abstraction without object or subject and actualized without any intellectual effort since the intellect does not intervene in this "discrimination between Reality vs. illusion". This situation is highly paradoxical because at the same time that one knows oneself to be Eternal and absent of any beginning or birth and therefore without death, one walks between the worlds of time, birth and death WITHOUT BEING IN THEM.

This transcendent understanding which may seem incomprehensible to one who has not realized this Nature of the Reality of the Absolute might conclude that in this discernment he still harbors the toxin of duality which remains to some degree in the mind. But this is not so, because the mind of the "I" that could identify this discernment as a state of discriminating judgment in which intellectually constant attention is necessary in order not to fall into the game of illusion has also been completely extinguished. 

But the game is over and the player has also disappeared and only the Pure Mind without any attribute remains. Now all the actions that derive from the vicissitudes of daily life are carried out with total fluidity and without the constant struggle between acceptance or rejection or resignation without waiting for them to happen in a certain way. Everything that happens IS AND IS NOT. So simple and so paradoxical with total absence of conflict.   

Quiet puddle

Offline

#15 2021-11-25 07:18:44

Brahman
Member

Re: YOU AS THINKING SELF ARE NOT THE SOURCE

I would add that while we think and see the illusion, we are not the Source because the idea of the illusion comes from the mind and thoughts/duality. That is why the Source is not a thinking self.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB