You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-30 16:56:23

YOU ARE HEADLESS/CONSCIOUS SPACE

I do not pretend to offer you a definition of what space is (since my function is to open spaces of interrogation to expand your perception to its maximum limit) that what I would be doing is disabling you to discover first hand "what space is".

In this work of self-interrogation or self-inquiry the instrument of verification that you have to use is something you are very familiar with because you use it constantly: consciousness.

Well, let's start by pointing out the obvious: the obvious is that by using consciousness you are experiencing SPACE at every instant: you perceive the world you see and you perceive yourself in a space that you have called "outer world" that contains you and apparently holds you and places your body in a place where it unfolds "allowing displacement in infinite possible directions".
Now, this way of perceiving yourself that you have externalized from your consciousness is what limits your consciousness and circumscribes it to a condition where you perceive yourself as alien to this "space".

This perceptual alienation increases when the mind has placed the focus of attention on the objects it perceives "out there" establishing the relative distances that allow you to conceptualize "the existing space" between you, that is, the body and the objects that surround you. But this way of perceiving yourself is actually an attentional psycho-cognitive distortion because you have placed your attention OUTSIDE YOURSELF, and to rediscover who YOU REALLY ARE, you must turn your mind 180 degrees about yourself. That is to say, the attention of this space that circumscribes you in "that spatial out there" and that you have projected outside of yourself "has to be reabsorbed" towards the very center of your consciousness from where that which is called the "observer" arises.  In other words, you are NOT contained in a "space" but YOU ARE THE CONSCIOUS SPACE from which everything arises and contains everything.

To become aware of this new way of seeing we will start by realizing that space is NOT something that you can cause, nor create, nor destroy, indeed, if all this universe that you see out there full of objects, people, aliens, planets, galaxies, multiverses, etc. were to disappear, the CONSCIOUS-SPACE would still be there unalterably, immutable to any extinction, to any disappearance, to any entropy. And this CONSCIOUS-SPACE is what YOU ARE.

But maybe this proposition is too abstract and is not enough to facilitate the glimpse that you ALONE, are this CONSCIOUS-SPACE... So let's use something closer and self-evident: we will use the body you are familiar with.

Let's start by becoming aware of the body: when I "look" at my body I notice that I can only see objectively from my feet to my chest including my arms. This means that what is outside "my field of vision" is my back, my shoulders, and my head. It is precisely here that an UNLIMITED CONSCIOUS-SPACE opens up before me. If there were no mirrors, no crystalline waters to reflect our face, no polished surface that could reveal the profiles and features of our face, we would never know what our face looks like. But nevertheless, far from being an inconvenience, nature is showing us our true original face: THE CONSCIOUS VOID, where everything that appears and disappears before our VISION has a place.

That's right, "this original face" IS ONLY CONSCIOUS VISION, and this VISION that opens freely on your shoulders is free of judgments because it contains everything and excludes nothing as everything appears and disappears in this HEADLESS SEEING.

Let us continue with this exercise that allows us to outline this vision that expands consciousness in this conscious void, where its center is everywhere and its limits are nowhere.

From what you are now looking at, there are not two small fixed "windows" called eyes, but a single immense Window, open in its own vision, without any frame to limit it, only CONSCIOUS SPACE. Now point with the index finger of your right or left hand (whichever hand you feel more comfortable with) to the ceiling of the room where you are reading these words. Keep pointing to the wall, which is probably in front of you. Now point to the floor and keep moving your finger until it points to your feet, until you reach your knees, and keep moving your finger until you reach your chest. Well so far this pointing defines who you apparently "are". Now keep moving your index finger up to your eye level... What is your finger pointing to?

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

What is your finger pointing to, is it your face or what it points to, however, is this void filled entirely with the VISION-CONSCIOUSNESS itself where there is no face, no head on your shoulders, no body that identifies it as a someone/something?

Is not this VISION-CONSCIOUSNESS, free of any support, mysteriously suspended in the void, free of "you" and untouched by any observer?

Is not the presence of this CONSCIOUS VISION, the absence of yourself, of the body; lighter than air, more translucent than glass with NOTHING that can destroy this CONSCIOUS EMPTY that remains untouched by any object, that is reached in its "focus" of SELF-EVIDENT VISION?

@charcotranquilo

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-10-31 10:12:18)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#2 2021-11-19 14:39:49

Re: YOU ARE HEADLESS/CONSCIOUS SPACE

Very interesting topic smile

Thanks for sharing smile

I came across this video from Richard Lang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzPlkxM … op&index=9

Love, Peace & Unity.

#3 2021-11-19 16:23:18

Soul Searching wrote:

Very interesting topic smile

Thanks for sharing smile

I came across this video from Richard Lang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzPlkxM … op&index=9

Perspicacious! I like it!!! wink smile

I see Richard has found you or you have found Richard.

Now, it only remains to turn your VISION upon yourself, consolidate this contemplation and what IS will emerge; your ETERNAL Consciousness.

And I guarantee that all your questions will definitely dissipate.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#4 2021-11-19 22:55:03

Vega

Perspi what now? lol smile
(Google was kind enough to give me the greek translation too so I understand precisely what that words means now)

Great post, I will need to reread it when I have more time to ponder it.

A similar thing that I have pondered about is the concept of movement.

Relative visual movement of me IN space relative to another object IN space
and "absolute" visual movement OF space IN me and relative to me (the unmoving/still me, the me as consciousness space).

And one way to look at this is that there is only absolute visual movement OF space IN me (me as consciousness space), only absolute visual movement of everything all at once IN consciousness space. And there is no relative movement IN space, there is no separate movement relative to other objects, that relative to another object movement IN space is a clever illusion.

An illusion like a cartoon character that moves from one end of the cinema screen to the other end, but that is just an illusion cause there is no separate cartoon character that is separate from all other objects in the scene. All the objects in a cinema frame are inseparable parts of the same frame, so the cartoon character is not moving inside the frame, and instead it's the whole frame that changes.

And there aren't even separate frames that are projected on top of each other and creating the illusion of relative movement of a separate character. There is only one frame that is constantly changing all at once inside consciousness space. But there is still duality here, the consciousness space and the one shape shifting frame inside it. So we could say that the one shape shifting frame is also the consciousness space. The screen is the frame, the frame is the screen. 

One question I (as my local temporal separate self) am very interested about is:

Once you consolidate this and your ETERNAL Consciousness emerges, is that a permanent state or can you switch back and forth between those two states or two perspectives, the eternal and the temporal? (Cause remember I love my spaceships and galaxies and planets and body illusion games lol and I am a cosmic chicken, this "child" fractal of Source is afraid that it is going to loose it's toys if it switches to that state lol)

Cause if you can switch back and forth then it would be much easier for my separate self to let go of the attachment to the temporal identity, and allow myself to surrender and "drop back" to my Eternal Self's state. I don't know if what I'm trying to say is clear, I don't have much time so this is a bit rushed. I think based on this the answer is yes, but I would love to hear if you(or anyone else) have anything to say about this.

One recent related transcript that comes to mind is
NON LOCALITY - There is no Space - Everything is HERE - Yazhi Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Contact)
(bold emphasis mine)

Yazhi: [...] Other than that, the only applications are philosophical. And those are very important and transcendental, as they empower people, beings, into knowing that they are Source and consciousness, into knowing that they are the creators of everything in their perceived reality. Freeing their minds from lessening ideas of haplessness, and victimhood. And that is simply invaluable!

You can see here that the concept of Non-Locality is very important.

Yazhi: [...] But then as for those heavy and transcendental philosophical concepts we arrive at observing the Principle of Non-Locality, and as there is no distance, there is no time, there is no matter, there is no energy. It means that every location in the galaxy is contained where you are, where your consciousness-mind resides. All planets and all places in them are contained in the very precise and ultimate meaning of the word HERE!!

Yazhi: [...] And what separates one place from another, whatever place that may be, however far you want to think it is... is only contained in an idea in your mind. Your thoughts make up your reality, exterior and interior reality in a very literal way.

Yazhi: [...] And this also translates into the concept that states that each 'soul' or person-ego-self will always be in an exact and precise realm of existence (as perceived by it) in perfect accordance with its ideas and thoughts, because ideas and thoughts are frequency and make up its frequency of existence.

So spiritually speaking, when a 'soul' or person-ego-self evolves past its environment as perceived as material world for it, its container or body that is designed to hold its consciousness in one realm, say Earth's Social Matrix, will begin to become frequency incompatible with the mind - 'soul' or person-ego-self that "inhabits" it. Creating a frequency mismatch or disharmony also known as Frequency Dissonance Syndrome. Explaining much of the problems starseeds face on Earth.

PS
I couldn't help myself I googled your picture, and the results pointed to a movie that piqued my interest and I am gonna check out.
(Leave me alone Happy's signature, I can't help it, it's just a line at the end of a whole post about the message lol)

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-19 23:11:44)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#5 2021-11-20 17:29:07

Vega wrote:

Perspi what now? lol smile
(Google was kind enough to give me the greek translation too so I understand precisely what that words means now)

A person who is able to notice things that go unnoticed by others.

Vega wrote:

One question I (as my local temporal separate self) am very interested about is:

Once you consolidate this and your ETERNAL Consciousness emerges, is that a permanent state or can you switch back and forth between those two states or two perspectives, the eternal and the temporal? (Cause remember I love my spaceships and galaxies and planets and body illusion games lol and I am a cosmic chicken, this "child" fractal of Source is afraid that it is going to loose it's toys if it switches to that state lol)

Cause if you can switch back and forth then it would be much easier for my separate self to let go of the attachment to the temporal identity, and allow myself to surrender and "drop back" to my Eternal Self's state. I don't know if what I'm trying to say is clear, I don't have much time so this is a bit rushed. I think based on this the answer is yes, but I would love to hear if you(or anyone else) have anything to say about this.

1º Yes, "that state is permanent" because it is a "NON-STATE". What does a "non-state" mean? That there is no beginning and end of experience, which is precisely what characterizes the states of the person-ego-self mind. In other words, there is no "I" to appropriate experience. Since there is no appropriation of experience, that is, since it is non-personal, such an Understanding of Ineffability, is not subject to the intellective-cognitive conditionings that will try to define "what it is like to LIVE to that ETERNAL emergence".

What must be understood is that the only REAL, is that which is not subject to change, and "states of consciousness" are per se impermanent or transitory, due to their entropic nature. This means that the so-called densities are also impermanent states of consciousness and therefore are not real, i.e., they ARE ALL ILLUSORY.
The enormously paradoxical thing is that when this emergence of the ETERNAL occurs, (which is always surprising, total, and instantaneous) and there is as such an Understanding of such an event "there is no one at home" to give testimony of such an epiphany. 

There are many testimonies of people who claim to have had "spiritual experiences", whether provoked with psychedelic, synthetic or natural drugs (entheogens). These experiences in their genesis are states that cannot be sustained in time. That is to say, they are born, to then fade away remaining as a memory or what I personally call cognitive residual memory that as time goes by the evocation of the vivid and fresh memory weakens and is transformed into an intellectualized story recalled by the person who "lived the experience". On the contrary, in the emergence of the ETERNO, since the intellective mind does not intervene, the memoristic processes and the evocation of the memory do not intervene either. A simile could be made with the act of breathing. What becomes evident is that no one needs to be constantly remembering how to breathe and which muscles to mobilize.  It simply happens, without the intervention of what we would call a volitional act that would necessarily involve memory for its performance. Although this is a simile, which would hardly illustrate this "experience" of enormous magnitude and expansion of the consciousness, it allows us to understand that the essential difference between "a psychospiritual state" and the "emergence of the ETERNAL is that in the latter the fact that once this EPIPHANY occurs, it is PERMANENT, REAL, AND ALWAYS FRESH, BRIGHT, FROM INSTANT TO INSTANT, WITHOUT ANY EVOCATIVE OR REMEMORATIVE ASPECT AND THERE IS NO RETURN BACK.

2º That idea of alternation to which you allude between "states", "Eternal vs. temporal", this duality, does not exist as such, since as I have explained above this emergence of the Eternal is NOT a state.  That is to say, there is an "overlap" between the Eternal and the temporal where consciousness is lived without distinctions, that is to say, all is ONE. The temporal is as spiritual as the Eternal and the -Eternal is as earthly as the temporal and vice versa. Heaven and earth become ONE and the same. ALL IS SPIRITUAL. And from this transcendent understanding the life of the everyday is simplified in a permanent state of active acceptance of everything that happens in the different vicissitudes of life. In all acts, in all actions, a constant understanding of consistent, solid unity permeates, because the "I-doer", that is, the thief who appropriates the acts, this "psychological I", has disappeared and what remains in all actions is a non-personal, constant flow, at the bottom of which there is a constant of humble authenticity.

And responding to your fear of "losing your toys": the toys will still be there, but with a new perspective: the toys will no longer enslave you: if you have them, they are welcome and if you lose them, they are accepted without reservation. You know that you are not the toys, that is, the dream of illusion. wink

Now, here I leave this link where I expand on this question.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1514

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1513

The film of the character in my photograph is
Der Himmel über Berlin (Wings of Desire)

Directed by
Wim Wenders

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-11-20 17:35:18)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#6 2021-11-22 21:03:35

Vega

Thanks for the reply QUIETpuddle. smile

I don't have time to write a reply now so I will #VegaBookmark this, and save this for when I have more time.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#7 2021-11-22 22:11:35

HiddenSquid
Banned

If anyone wants to know more or read more about the concepts that CHARCOtranquilo is discussing, I recommend "I Am That" by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj. He was/is a hindu spiritual teacher focusing on Shiva Advaita philosophy.

When I first saw CHARCOtranquilo sharing information here, I joked to myself saying omg that's Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj reincarnated!

Anyways, I must also apologize CHARCOtranquilo, as I'm not meaning to derail what you're sharing. I probably should've asked you if you've read that book, but pretty much everything you share is so similar to what I have read from "I Am That". So I thought I would point this book out incase anyone wants to go deeper with these ideas.

To me Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj is also similar to Yazhi's cosmic discussions. Yazhi seems like an Extraterrestrial version/spectrum of what Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj talks about, just an earthy, indian/hindu version of what Yazhi talks about.

#8 2021-11-23 23:03:06

HiddenSquid wrote:

When I first saw CHARCOtranquilo sharing information here, I joked to myself saying omg that's Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj reincarnated!

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile If I were Sri Nisargadatta reincarnated, it would be a clear symptom that his enlightenment was false.

When Nisargadatta was asked if there was reincarnation he would say... I am the unborn therefore this thing he calls Nisargadatta has never reincarnated.  And when they questioned this statement saying that Nisargadatta was here speaking to people and therefore he was born, Nisargadatta would reply: I only exist in your mind. But for the Absolute or the Source Nisargadatta does NOT exist.

HiddenSquid wrote:

Anyways, I must also apologize CHARCOtranquilo, as I'm not meaning to derail what you're sharing. I probably should've asked you if you've read that book, but pretty much everything you share is so similar to what I have read from "I Am That". So I thought I would point this book out incase anyone wants to go deeper with these ideas.

Well done . Every time someone recognizes himself in these words whether they come from @QUIETpuddle , Nisargadatta, or Yazhi he is recognizing himself in his ETERNITY.

HiddenSquid wrote:

To me Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj is also similar to Yazhi's cosmic discussions. Yazhi seems like an Extraterrestrial version/spectrum of what Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj talks about, just an earthy, indian/hindu version of what Yazhi talks about.

That's right.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-11-23 23:48:53)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#9 2021-11-23 23:52:33

Vega wrote:

Thanks for the reply QUIETpuddle. smile

I don't have time to write a reply now so I will #VegaBookmark this, and save this for when I have more time.

#QUIETpuddleBookmark smile

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#10 2021-11-24 07:15:16

HiddenSquid
Banned

Not that this is objectively important, but my experience in finding Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's book was kinda interesting, especially looking back on it now, at least to me. Didn't think much of it at the time, but I found it in 2012 and you could say I was heavily matrixed at the time (still am haha, although not as I was then, I'm what he would call a Bhogi).

I found his book in this very old used book store in the capital of my state, and the place was so old, the entire store was filled with dust, piles of books everywhere, non-conforming bookshelves everywhere of various designs, and when I went in I was the only physical person in there besides the store's owner, and as I went into chaotic aisles of books I had a golden light being break through the veils more than usual to harmonize with my vibrational-frequency perception patterns so I could perceive them as being more lucidly solid than say having psychic contact with a being within your mind, and the being guided me directly to this book. It was all torn up and taped up to keep it from falling apart. And I've never had such a paranormal experience/directive towards acquiring a specific book until then, and only then.

I've been rereading it ever since, especially within the last 3 years. I don't think I could've been a vibrational match to or understand Yazhi's cosmic teachings without reading "I Am That".

Anyways, just thought I would share my story in finding that book. I know at some point I'll move past needing to read the book, but who knows (probably millions of years before I remember I am that which Sri Nisargadatta is). Definitely a classic, and the most earthy book that conveys profound wisdom I've ever known. A book I would absolutely treasure the most and would want with me where ever I go in the universe. I'll eventually grow out of it, but definitely something I'll turn to as long as I last within this 3D timeline of Earth.

#11 2021-11-24 07:33:17

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh also thought I would just add that as I was remembering my experience finding that book, just a couple hours ago, the memory I have is of me being the hand that reached out to that person ("me" in "2012"). I don't remember being that person, when I recall now, it is of me being that hand reaching out to point to that book, which linearly speaking is crazy haha. Which to some I'm sure makes absolute sense and to others absolutely delusional, and both sides are absolutely insane either way lol.

Anyways, my personal universe, temporal/transient--identity/experience aside, if anyone wants to know more about the ideas being talked about here, I highly recommend "I Am That" by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj. It definitely complements Yazhi's cosmic/metaphysical teachings very much, at least to me it seems.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-24 09:55:58)

#12 2021-11-24 21:30:52

HiddenSquid wrote:

(probably millions of years before I remember I am that which Sri Nisargadatta is).

Do not let a thought about time delay "millions of years" an Understanding that is always available to you NOW. The way of realization (enlightenment) that Nisargadatta taught is the direct path, or what is also called, the way of the eagle or bird. What does it mean? It means that, in order to reach the Understanding of the Source, it is not limited by time, that is, it is NOT A PROCESS. Consciousness DOES NOT EVOLVE because the Source or Absolute IS always NOW. It is also for this reason that this teaching is called "the pathless path" because as you go forward, you retrace your own steps. That which is ETERNAL is always there, available because it DOES NOT CHANGE OR INCREASE. If you perceive it as if it is expanding, it is because you really DO NOT KNOW what it really IS.

The idea that the universe evolves, nature evolves, "man evolves" arises from the arrogant idea that you can hide behind the veil of ignorance that which is ETERNAL, (a word that defines that time does not exist). All the myths of the hero have been established on this false idea of "evolution", that is to say, on the idea of incompleteness. From this idea of incompleteness, great deeds of honors and victories have been narrated: the series of adventures of a protagonist who must go through a series of stages, in a network of difficulties or tests that are established on the basis of achievements and that must be overcome "until reaching the chalice of victory or wisdom and return regenerated".

The truth is that this "hero" or "heroine" has never achieved anything, because his achievements are the achievements of time and death whose effects and consequences are nothingness.  Thus all his deeds of this hero/heroine have kept him and keep him distracted in the deep sleep of evolution in an infinite loop, which takes many forms and scenarios (aliens included) and wanders fruitlessly in and out of places and situations which inexorably ALWAYS LEAD TO A STREET WITH NO EXIT: A dream of which he HAS NOT YET AWAKENED nor will he awaken because its foundations are settled among the shifting sands of inconclusion and the dreamer's own uncertainty, because REALITY, the ABSOLUTE, cannot be dreamed, nor can the dreamer realize through a dream what REALITY is made of.

REALITY can only be understood from REALITY itself, never from the dream. This apparently unbridgeable gap, this Gordian knot, can only be transcended from the only position of humility of the ego (i.e. the dreamer), of which it is capable, RECOGNIZING THAT IT DOES NOT KNOW. This "not knowing" is not the not knowing that refers to ignorance of the things of the intellect, this "not knowing" is the CONTEMPLATIVE NOW, free of all judgment, that places you at the lintel of entrance to the SOURCE... the rest, will follow.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#13 2021-11-25 00:01:00

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh I know (I think I do at least haha). I keep rereading the book and try here and there to implement ideas. Sri Nisargadatta would say that in itself there is nothing wrong with desires, it's just that on the whole if you look closely it contributes to the universal horror and pain of consciousness which is bound to happen with any imaginations of that which is finite. In itself there is nothing outside the source or absolute reality that will come in with mandates that you stop "evolving" or changing. Well he would say that sometimes the inner or outer guru will come to aid one and it isn't necessarily non-violent.

He would quite often encourage those who weren't ready to just keep living their life and evolving. Sri Nisargadatta would say that the purpose of life is to live life (And I'll add here the purpose to dream is to dream, as uncertain as it is, it has to be uncertain or the tyranny of things would reign supreme), but at the same time say that all of creation is an act of ignorance (And it is, I know that).

He'd simultaneously encourage many to seek absolute reality, and at the same time to those who weren't ready offer avenues or trains of thought for one to continue living life in a more harmonious, wise/intelligent manner as to lessen suffering, but he wouldn't shy away from claiming that eventually it must be abandoned to escape suffering, because if one continues on the Bhogi path, effort must continuously be asserted to maintain the imagination's evolution.

Anyways please I don't want to be in the position of being one of those questioners in his book assailing the fortress that has no openings, no closings, no barriers, no form of any kind, etc lol (and were there to be, it'd only be forms of my own false sense of imagination). I say a million years for me or the delay because I'm just being honest with myself and to you, for I'm not ready to step out of the river of dreams. Nothing will come to me to take me out of it because if there were, well it would be part of the river of dreams.

Even though he would claim that a being can end the dream(s) for themselves right at any moment if they are earnest/sincere enough, but it doesn't have to happen. He would advocate for one to contemplate these things at their own pace. Everything he said was simultaneously true in a relative and absolute sense and also contradictory, but that's due to words being hallow, and the contradictions are of the mind alone. I say a million years, and it could be billions and when I do step out of it, it will literally be as if nothing happened, no time at all had passed, and I was nothing/no-one all along apparently, not even an I. Like RA would say, that it is their destiny to merge with the all, having no memory, no identity at all, because absolute reality destroys all imaginations, not out of a sense to destroy, or a mission to systematically destroy, but by it's nature of being outside all limitations.

In the end though Sri Nisargadatta did say that the ultimate understanding is that there is no ultimate understanding.

Anyways I do enjoy these topics, but I should probably step out of polluting this forum for awhile or altogether lol.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-25 00:17:06)

#14 2021-11-25 00:55:59

HiddenSquid
Banned

Just thought I'd add one more thing haha... Sri Nisargadatta Marahaj talked about more or less 2 avenues of "reality" and "REALITY". One is the path of absolute destruction/annihilation (the great destroyer) and that is absolute reality (which is absolutely free, free from all suffering, all fear, all desire, all change, all turbulence, free from all imagination and all relativity, free from all ignorance and knowledge, all dualities/trinities ). And the path of the great and terrible creators and preservers of any life and imagination. Both paths are difficult to walk while merged into consciousness-forms, but the former when achieved will liberate one from all difficulty forever as long as one doesn't merge back into creation, and the latter requires constant reasserting forever if that is to be walked. The latter will entail desires fulfilled which breeds more, and it will be one of great immense beauty and virtue but of inevitably dealing with great and terrible horrors/evils.

So it just boils down to do you want the real red pill (the great destroyer)(and no not one where you wake up in another "biological" matrix, fighting to survive, that would be a false red pill, and that would be just another blue pill) or the next line/subscription of blue pills(the great creators and preservers). (ahem we've all taken the blue pill and wouldn't be here if we hadn't). If you take the real red pill, you never have to take it again as long as you don't take another blue pill, but if you don't take the red pill, you'll always keep taking the blue pill.

And if you think you can take both (the destroyer, the creator/preserver) or make a purple pill, well you might as well have just taken the blue pill (taking both takes away the purity and full effect of the red pill, nullifying it, because there is no half-way into absolute reality.

Anyways crude simile, but eh.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-25 01:11:08)

#15 2021-11-25 06:09:32

HiddenSquid
Banned

I thought someone would call me out on the purple pill lol. Of course there is a "purple pill", and as I said in itself there is nothing wrong with dreaming, desires, expanding... It's just purple is mixed with blue and not the full red pill. The thing about the absolute true destroyer, or absolute reality/awareness (a real red pill[crude analogy for destroyer]), is that they've destroyed any desire to destroy along with everything else. It's as real and/or fake, as say 3D earth being as real or fake, or Taygeta being fake and/or real.

But the destroyer exists and not as in a deity, although there is that... But it exists because it is the very core of all matrices. If it didn't, life would reign supreme (It does and doesn't eternally forever), and we couldn't shift (almost said shit haha and almost left it in there as a joke, which if we couldn't shit and not just in the biological sense, that's the same as not having the destroyer lol! And shit would reign supreme bahaha) continuously to create/preserve/evolve the imagination/life/consciousness.

As I said, continuing with life and the imagination will mean eventually we'll encounter or even experience great evil/horror throughout the eternities, or even commit these things in the name of continuing to cultivate life/imagination. But maybe I lack imagination, idk, just seems probable somewhere in eternal consciousness development it will happen, whether knowingly or unknowingly by our creation/preservation efforts. Even psychopaths/sociopaths (earthy, galactic, cosmic or whatever) love themselves. And therefore every being is psychotic. All life feeds on itself and other life (integration for dinner anyone?), no exceptions whatsoever in life/imagination.

You see vegans going around protesting the eating of animals, but what of say, other lifeforms that go around protesting you eating plants, because they perceive plants as forming a vast life-force that transmutes light? Well I got another one for you, what if there are lifeforms that perceive you or plants consuming light or ambient energy? What if that light or ambient environmental energy were intelligent sentient forces of nature, and you just ate them! Snuffing them out (integration for breakfast anyone?). I realize all of what I am saying might border on the most extreme of ridiculousness, but it's true! And of course I think it's absurd and how could I actually care about all that I'm saying? I can't nor anyone else as long as we imagine we're the source or god, or a shard, imagining ourselves being a person.

So in short becoming only the infinite destroyer (just taking the real red pill) and destroying the infinite creator/preserver/source totally from within saves one from inevitable bondage, suffering and evil. It is the only way to escape all that forever. And it can only happen by refusing all fear, all desire, and realizing we are not the body, not the mind, nor our knowledge, not our emotions, not soul, not the universe, not god, not source, and never engage in it again; refusing all of that completely, that you alone are beyond all of that. You then can never be touched, influenced, attacked, or perceived again, and you are beyond all bliss. You may ask well what's the point in all that, well... That's for you to decide. Hell you've got forever to figure it out or not to. As I said it frees you from all, and you become part of the very force that allows all life to eternal "evolve/balance". But that force is there always anyway, with or without you, and you are also that...

Hence purple pill lol (destroyer, creator and preserver), which I think is still just a blue pill no matter what lol. And before anyone wants to call me out for being a hypocrite or being on a soapbox/pedestal, of course I am, I'll admit it to you here before you have to call me out! And if anyone wants to tell me I need to chill out and not take this seriously, well of course I will lol. I'm going to go listen to some music and "consume" it after this.

And again as I said, there is nothing wrong in dreaming/imagining/living in of itself, nothing outside of that infinite realm of the universe that cares, only existences within that clash (And oh they will always clash), consuming themselves, others and being consumed. If you want permanent peace and bliss beyond bliss, becoming the infinite inner destroyer from within is the only way, and don't ever disturb the infinite waters of consciousness again. That's how you get peace forever. If you think this is impossible, it is and isn't. If you have deeply seeded fruits of desire, you will have to taste them whether they be bitter or sweet. Only you can stop eating the fruit of desire/knowledge.

Anyways I'm done parroting and putting ideas I learned from others in my tie-dye spinner lol.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-25 06:13:52)

#16 2021-11-25 12:15:29

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Huh, @HiddenSquid, how about the deeply seeded fruit of desire to absolute freedom? Would you destroy that too?

Now this is getting deeply philosophical !

I'd say as long as any desires exist, there can be no absolute freedom.

Not only would one be manipulatable via these desires, they also self-limit your choices away from true freedom via a constant bias towards them. Also it creates a duality of desired/undesired things, in this case perceived freedom/limitations.

This means that "ultimate freedom" only exists in the Nothingness or All (which are the same at Source level), where "nothing matters" and one just observes everything. This, for obvious reasons is boring (which is why Source has "us" to have fun) and nothing I would want to live - not that "life" would be possible without a minimum duality that allows for existence and physicality, and by that already limit your "absolute freedom".

Insofar I consider it important that absolute freedom cannot exist, but only a subset of it which bases on personal preferences.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#17 2021-11-25 12:49:11

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

In my opinion, this duality is the most boring thing ever. Lol

This surely might be valid for "this" duality, but I was talking about duality in general, which automatically exists as soon as something is no longer unified at Source level.

Duality has many level, e.g. the starting "being unified at Source level in the All/Nothingness or not", existing or not, etc., because without duality nothing could exist and everything would simply be Aether equilibrium of pure neutral energy (not going to explain Aether here).

This means that not only that the cabalistic new-age claim of "at 5D there is no more duality" is false (5D being the "normal" level of physicality and duality), but duality exists all the way up in densities until one is at Source level and by that ceases to exist, albeit in less and less amounts.

This being said: "boring or not" is duality already too - otherwise it would "just be". wink

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-25 12:49:50)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#18 2021-11-25 13:14:34

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

each of us is a tulpa, as Yazhi says.  That is, our self is a projection and as such does not exist.  that is, we imagine that the projection is true and we do not exist even now. even the universe is a projection. This is non-duality level.

This depends on what you call "self" (e.g. body, soul, I/we, counsciousness) and what you call "existence" (everything is waves, and wave patterns in the Aether obviously exist).

I agree that all the universe is a projection in a way, aka "projected" attention point waves in the Aether. But to say that this doesn't exist is nonsense, because even a thought exists as a wave pattern. It is only the perceived self that doesn't exist in the form that our "wave translators" make us believe.

What I see here is a mixed up summarization across multiple densities, which just cannot work.

#19 2021-11-25 14:15:11

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

So, Robert since you recognise (correctly, lol) that duality is both a pain in the ... and in the same time is an unavoidable ingredient in the mix, why should absolute freedom not exist?

CHAROtranquillo said (also correctly, lol) that in duality, an absolute of anything implies the absolute of it's opposite, which leads to an infinite struggle between those two opposites, to balance each other out.

Since source is infinite, wouldn't it mean that a perfect attribute exists and it is infinite too? Thus perpetuating manifestation infinitely? I would say that source is the perfect balance between two opposite attributes. Or three. Where the third attribute is the perfect balance, and source is beyond the trinity.

I'd answer to this from my understanding of Aether:

There can be balance between to opposing items within duality, meaning that both are equal in power. This means a lot of tension that can easily break, and it occurs e.g. when both opposites havn't been integrated but merely blocked off. This is like "enforced peace" from outside.

Or there can be an Aether equilibrium in which there is a point "between them" where the two cancel each other out, leading to "the eye in a tornado" which occurs after fully integrating both duality aspects, thus allowing for true peace from within no matter what's going on around. This is "inner peace".

Board footer