You are not logged in.

#26 2021-11-25 16:34:39

Happy

Re: Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work?

Genoveva wrote:

[...] I totally disagree that we'll see power grabbing humans.

I could have been more specific in the above assessment, I agree. Those power-grabbing people are those we already see in high-profiled national and international governmental positions, implementing lock-downs and forced measures of genocide. They are supported by their own organizations and support-structures, composed by individuals that have been groomed and conditioned to follow pre-ordained career-paths and dehumanizing authoritarian conduct. How long these power-grabbers will be allowed to go on is unclear.

The "authentic spirituality" you mention is necessarily a very personal realization. I didn't elaborate on it, but I agree that it cannot be left out, just as you indicate. The expression of it is found by the mentioned values we choose to "hold high." Advanced ethics, as a measure of the maturity of a collective, is a direct consequence of a spiritually oriented consciousness, in my view.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#27 2021-11-25 17:32:50

Robert369

Happy wrote:

we are facing a severe global breakdown of social and governmental structures in the years ahead.

I'd agree not only on the happening but on the actually need for all current structures to break down, because they were designed to be corrupt from within and not truly fixable.

Happy wrote:

So we now face the challenge of survival - because it is possible to come out on the other side of this

I don't think this is true and that it only looks like that on the surface, but instead I see a global raise of frequency, and everyone that isn't compatible with the new frequency will either leave on their own or die out due to frequency mismatch/disorder.

Thus everyone who wishes to leave - and that are by far the majority of people, just look at Yazhi/Swaruu's 80% number for soulless and/or Kengu people.

Yet, we also need to realize that the Cabal is killing itself: The more people die, the more people wake up and the less followers that blindly obey as armed oppressors they have. This means that the system is self-healing and not actually fighting for its survival - that is rather what the Cabals do and fail at.

Of course, as we know from the healing processes of our body, there will be certain e.g. uncurable cells that need to get eliminated and replaced, aka renewed. For Humanity this means that everyone who is unable to wake up or otherwise able to transition into a positive higher frequency future will get removed as part of this healing process, and later possibly replaced by new people - be they from Earth or elsewhere.

Happy wrote:

The dynamics we see within collectives are different from the dynamics we see between collectives.

Sorry, but I am not one to believe in any kind of "collective activity" and cannot see any active "collective ongoings" from happening except by defining arbitrary definitions. Instead, we are (or originally were) all self-deciding individuals who make our own decisions. The "collective dynamics" is only a result and not the initial factor which bases purely on cooperation. At least that is how Source-based/-connected people work.

Of course, there's the Regressive way which has everyone pyramidally controlled from top-down both via force and mind-control, but that is not a truly a Human collective in itself but only a manipulation and "gleichschaltung" that multiplicates the efforts of a ruthless self-declared elites group along their agenda.

Thus, whenever I see the word "collective" I get red flags as it automatically leads into an undesired direction. Humans are about individuality and not collectives of any sort, and a society is not the same as a collective.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2021-11-25 18:21:56

Happy

Robert369 wrote:
Happy wrote:

So we now face the challenge of survival - because it is possible to come out on the other side of this

I don't think this is true and that it only looks like that on the surface, but instead I see a global raise of frequency, and everyone that isn't compatible with the new frequency will either leave on their own or die out due to frequency mismatch/disorder.

Thus everyone who wishes to leave - and that are by far the majority of people, just look at Yazhi/Swaruu's 80% number for soulless and/or Kengu people.

Hm... I have some difficulties in seeing where you disagree with me in this... We phrase the same thing from different perspectives, in my view.

Robert369 wrote:

Sorry, but I am not one to believe in any kind of "collective activity" and cannot see any active "collective ongoings" from happening except by defining arbitrary definitions. Instead, we are (or originally were) all self-deciding individuals who make our own decisions. The "collective dynamics" is only a result and not the initial factor which bases purely on cooperation. At least that is how Source-based/-connected people work.

Of course, there's the Regressive way which has everyone pyramidally controlled from top-down both via force and mind-control, but that is not a truly a Human collective in itself but only a manipulation and "gleichschaltung" that multiplicates the efforts of a ruthless self-declared elites group along their agenda.

Thus, whenever I see the word "collective" I get red flags as it automatically leads into an undesired direction. Humans are about individuality and not collectives of any sort, and a society is not the same as a collective.

I find it very pertinent, when you point at the similarities/differences of these concepts. Thank you Robert! smile

I see you prefer using the term "society" in the same context I use "collective." It's a good choice, I find, though my own resistance for using that term hinges on my own association to "secret societies" - which I have found has inbuilt hierarchical and authoritarian dynamics.

Take the example of the extraction (if that is what happened) of the Maya - they "ascended" as a collective, not as a society; there were many in their society that were left behind there, who now are the descendants of the Maya in Latin America.

You basically describe the same resistance I have on the concept "community." This stems from it having the same root as used in "communism" - designating the infamous collectivistic ideology. [Edit: But there are admittedly contexts where the term "community" would be the right term to use.]

In this lane, I also frequently use the term "population," to designate an entity that inherit generational transitions for continuity.

#29 2021-11-25 19:50:26

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

I find it very pertinent, when you point at the similarities/differences of these concepts. Thank you Robert! smile

I see you prefer using the term "society" in the same context I use "collective." It's a good choice, I find, though my own resistance for using that term hinges on my own association to "secret societies" - which I have found has inbuilt hierarchical and authoritarian dynamics.

Take the example of the extraction (if that is what happened) of the Maya - they "ascended" as a collective, not as a society; there were many in their society that were left behind there, who now are the descendants of the Maya in Latin America.

You basically describe the same resistance I have on the concept "community." This stems from it having the same root as used in "communism" - designating the infamous collectivistic ideology. [Edit: But there are admittedly contexts where the term "community" would be the right term to use.]

In this lane, I also frequently use the term "population," to designate an entity that inherit generational transitions for continuity.

The very art of reconciling differences and finding common ground!

I love it!!
xo

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#30 2021-11-26 17:54:33

Happy

Sinstraia, I know you mean well in this. You empathize, and that in itself is a good thing. When someone gets upset and polarized, we can use that ability in order to find the reasons why. We may then approach the situation and reach for a balance - if our input can make such a difference. In this situation, you have picked up on the motivation and arguments, which were closed off in another thread. You seek to disqualify a decision that not in any way was made lightly from our side here. As such you perform the act of "driving a wedge" between the moderators of the forum, in hope to split them apart. I will not claim that I am invulnerable to this. To override a moderator's decision is a very powerful signal from Admin.

Most forums out there have some reason - a theme - to make it possible for members to meet and discuss relevant topics. There are also many forums on other platforms, where members can gather in a more casual manner and create topics on whatever they like. Such forums usually don't have much active moderation. This is not one of those. Here we have rules - or guidelines, rather - for participation. They are not much elaborated upon, as we trust that the members are able to pick up on the reasons why they are given. This comes easy for most members. But some, as expected, need... call it "adjustment."  Or call it "learning from error" - which is perfectly fine; we do have room for some wiggling here. But one needs to signal that one is receptive, or willing to learn from it. If not, then one will find that the "room" quickly narrows in.

I think you are aware of the uniqueness of this site. In many ways is it in the forefront of the happenings in a global perspective, for the entire world. Many controversial topics are touched upon, and many people are touched one way or another by what is discussed here in the forum. But nobody who runs any forum enjoys that the forum itself becomes a topic, or that the policy itself is discredited. It makes it quite challenging for those who run it. And I can assure you; it is not for self-gratification that we put our energy into this. This is also one of the reasons why your message above would better be conveyed in a "Report," which you find a link for in every post while you are logged in here.

#31 2021-11-26 19:36:11

DarkOwl

Sinstraia wrote:

DarkOwl, can you unban LauriLavi and reach out to him? He must be very upset. It's not ok how that was handled especially after LauriLavi just made a post saying how much he enjoys this board and checks it multiple times a day. I believe he is owed a restoration and an apology. After you read this please delete this comment, thank you.

I wasn't privy to the exchange that took place between Happy and Lauri (as was nighttime in NZ) and it's been deleted.
I can't comment on the wisdom (or not) of the decision.

I did question some of Lauri's use of language and asked for clarification but what happened after that I can't say.

Banning someone should never be taken lightly or done in anger, especially for a long standing, contributing member like Lauri.
But Lauri has had a few scuffles here before and from memory has been banned before so I'm sure he's not too upset by it and will be back smile

Let's put this down to a learning experience. Perhaps when Lauri returns we can open a thread and discuss it together.

Peace xo

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-26 19:36:54)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2021-11-27 00:35:05

Vega

I was checking the forum and caught some of that exchange between Lauri and Happy although I didn't pay much attention and don't fully remember it. And I totally understand that it is not easy for us old souls and advanced starseeds to receive warnings and for our posts to be deleted. I know I would probably be angered or annoyed or hurt if it happened to me, however this is not a chat, it's easier to not post immediately and instead first deal with the part inside us that is hurt annoyed or angered and then try to respond instead of reacting. And try to respond with respect to the mods and with respect to the difficult job that they are volunteering their time and energy to do. And of course this is much easier to preach when it's happening to someone else than to do what I just preached when it's happening to me smile but nevertheless I have more to say so let me continue...

If we put ourself in the shoes of the mods, we will see that it is not a pleasant thing to give warnings to, and to delete posts of, advanced starseeds and they don't enjoy doing it. But we are also in human bodies that are under the influence of some unresolved issues and are under the influence of the human collective unconscious, so we all have our bad days and our blindspots and someone has to do the difficult job of giving us warnings and deleting some posts. 

And also us starseeds and old souls don't do well with any kind of authority so let's all not look at the mods as authority figures that have any authority over us but instead look at them as volunteer forum members that have taken the responsibility of doing a job that someone needs to be doing. I am sure the last thing the mods want is to be an authority figure. Maybe some day we will be able to self-mod but we are in human bodies and inside the human collective unconscious and we are not ready for that yet. So we need to remind  ourselves to  appreciate and support the members that are volunteering their time and energy to do this not so easy job.

And from what I understand the ban is temporary and not permanent so that's not that harsh. And while desperately smile trying not to take sides I wanna give some unasked smile feedback to Lauri that maybe he can use this incident as an opportunity to look into and take responsibility(not blame) for what he did that led him to get temporarily banned and take responsibility for the consequences of doing that. None of us is perfect we all bring some bathwater to the forum. And don't take me deciding to comment on this too personally. I just wanted to comment on this because this is volunteer based and I don't like it when we take the mods for granted and we don't cooperate and support them. And I know it's easy for me to talk since it was not me that got comments deleted and reacted and got myself banned, but maybe when I am in your position you can return the favor and annoy me by commenting on that incident. smile 

I fully respect and trust the decision Happy made, she(?) is the one in that role and it's her decision to make. We all need to cooperate and support and trust her in that job. And any feedback or complaints should be done using the report button. And because I am (desperately reediting this) trying to not take sides I will publicly give some constructive feedback to Happy about this incident too. And that is that maybe she should have informed the members with a post that she is going to be more "strict" and less tolerant with some behavior that we got used to during her absence. The moment I saw Happy is back and her signature I knew the casual days are over and the rules are going to be "enforced" more "strictly" around here. smile

Anyway, I hope you won't stay too mad at Happy for too long Lauri and you'll admit your part of the responsibility and forgive Happy if you perceive from where you stand that you have been wronged. She is just doing her job. And I hope you'll learn something from this and I am sure you will be back, cause from your posts it's obvious that you resonate with this disclosure and the crew a lot if not fully. smile 

I came here to make a short comment and as usual it ended up being an essay, sigh... lol smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#33 2021-11-27 02:19:36

DarkOwl

Vega wrote:

I was checking the forum and caught some of that exchange between Lauri and Happy although I didn't pay much attention and don't fully remember it. And I totally understand that it is not easy for us old souls and advanced starseeds to receive warnings and for our posts to be deleted. I know I would probably be angered or annoyed or hurt if it happened to me, however this is not a chat, it's easier to not post immediately and instead first deal with the part inside us that is hurt annoyed or angered and then try to respond instead of reacting. And try to respond with respect to the mods and with respect to the difficult job that they are volunteering their time and energy to do. And of course this is much easier to preach when it's happening to someone else than to do what I just preached when it's happening to me smile but nevertheless I have more to say so let me continue...

If we put ourself in the shoes of the mods, we will see that it is not a pleasant thing to give warnings to, and to delete posts of, advanced starseeds and they don't enjoy doing it. But we are also in human bodies that are under the influence of some unresolved issues and are under the influence of the human collective unconscious, so we all have our bad days and our blindspots and someone has to do the difficult job of giving us warnings and deleting some posts. 

And also us starseeds and old souls don't do well with any kind of authority so let's all not look at the mods as authority figures that have any authority over us but instead look at them as volunteer forum members that have taken the responsibility of doing a job that someone needs to be doing. I am sure the last thing the mods want is to be an authority figure. Maybe some day we will be able to self-mod but we are in human bodies and inside the human collective unconscious and we are not ready for that yet. So we need to remind  ourselves to  appreciate and support the members that are volunteering their time and energy to do this not so easy job.

And from what I understand the ban is temporary and not permanent so that's not that harsh. And while desperately smile trying not to take sides I wanna give some unasked smile feedback to Lauri that maybe he can use this incident as an opportunity to look into and take responsibility(not blame) for what he did that led him to get temporarily banned and take responsibility for the consequences of doing that. None of us is perfect we all bring some bathwater to the forum. And don't take me deciding to comment on this too personally. I just wanted to comment on this because this is volunteer based and I don't like it when we take the mods for granted and we don't cooperate and support them. And I know it's easy for me to talk since it was not me that got comments deleted and reacted and got myself banned, but maybe when I am in your position you can return the favor and annoy me by commenting on that incident. smile 

I fully respect and trust the decision Happy made, she(?) is the one in that role and it's her decision to make. We all need to cooperate and support and trust her in that job. And any feedback or complaints should be done using the report button. And because I am (desperately reediting this) trying to not take sides I will publicly give some constructive feedback to Happy about this incident too. And that is that maybe she should have informed the members with a post that she is going to be more "strict" and less tolerant with some behavior that we got used to during her absence. The moment I saw Happy is back and her signature I knew the casual days are over and the rules are going to be "enforced" more "strictly" around here. smile

Anyway, I hope you won't stay too mad at Happy for too long Lauri and you'll admit your part of the responsibility and forgive Happy if you perceive from where you stand that you have been wronged. She is just doing her job. And I hope you'll learn something from this and I am sure you will be back, cause from your posts it's obvious that you resonate with this disclosure and the crew a lot if not fully. smile 

I came here to make a short comment and as usual it ended up being an essay, sigh... lol smile

Thanks very much for weighing in and giving your perspective in such a measured and thoughtful manner Vega. Everyones perspective matters in community concerns (especially when they come from such a caring place!). In some way, we are all mods here smile

I appreciate your understanding of the role of the moderators. Although I'm new to the job here (but have moderated forums before) I can tell you it is a juggling act.

I personally look forward to Lauri's return. Every conflict is an opportunity for growth and this should not go to waste!
Love to you all! <3 x

#34 2021-11-27 12:32:09

Vega

Sinstraia wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Vega wrote:

Thanks very much for weighing in and giving your perspective in such a measured and thoughtful manner Vega. Everyones perspective matters in community concerns (especially when they come from such a caring place!). In some way, we are all mods here smile

I appreciate your understanding of the role of the moderators. Although I'm new to the job here (but have moderated forums before) I can tell you it is a juggling act.

I personally look forward to Lauri's return. Every conflict is an opportunity for growth and this should not go to waste!
Love to you all! <3 x

The reason I am advocating for LauriLavi is that the manner of how the banning was implemented was sadistic and an abuse of power. It made me very sad as I saw that even amongst a conscious community we were not given the ability to be free to express our opinion and also, as soon as power is given, it is abused.

I apologise, but as the original posts are deleted, there is no way to review, which is an additional abuse of power.

The way in which that was handled was beyond cruel. Sorry if by advocating for LauriLavi that I've made it a moderators versus plebs issue, however the imbalance here was obvious. In a world where literal forced injection and genocide upon indigenous peoples of Australia is happening, you'd think the stance against fascism would obviously be reflected within a conscious community. I do not consent to be moderated in this manner.

Let's continue this discussion here, if the mods decide to allow this discussion.

#35 2021-11-27 13:00:21

Vega

Altaïr-VF wrote:

Sinstraia, we appreciate fighters like you.

Off topic comment here.

#36 2021-11-27 13:43:36

Robert369

I cannot see why this is a problem at all, because unlike in other forums, this one still allows banned people to read and by that benefit from the forum.

A temporary ban is an emphasized message (after gentle messages were ignore) and not a permanent exclusion as it was needed for certain other individuals, and I am certain that unlike some people's claims, not being able to post for a short time will not cause him "big issues" - but causes an advanced soul to do what the "time out" is intended for: A bit of retrospective and using the time to do other useful things instead.

Keep in mind that this forum is not the only thing that exists in life, and in fact it is not even the most important thing even: Being active outside of the forum is what the world needs anyways, which all Starseeds should know. After all, we have a planet to liberate - and after that a galaxy...

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-27 13:43:59)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#37 2021-11-27 13:47:36

Vega

Genoveva wrote:
Sinstraia wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Love to you all! <3 x

The reason I am advocating for LauriLavi is that the manner of how the banning was implemented was sadistic and an abuse of power. It made me very sad as I saw that even amongst a conscious community we were not given the ability to be free to express our opinion and also, as soon as power is given, it is abused.

I apologise, but as the original posts are deleted, there is no way to review, which is an additional abuse of power.

The way in which that was handled was beyond cruel. Sorry if by advocating for LauriLavi that I've made it a moderators versus plebs issue, however the imbalance here was obvious. In a world where literal forced injection and genocide upon indigenous peoples of Australia is happening, you'd think the stance against fascism would obviously be reflected within a conscious community. I do not consent to be moderated in this manner.

There is a way to review.
The contents of the original posts are automatically included in the notification sent via email by the website engine.

I noticed that posts have been disappearing and sometimes it was amazingly rapidly. I did not know that mods practice this sport routinely. I thought that the author of the posting was doing the deleting.

So, you can all go through your own email notifications, to see what was said.

This is how I also discovered that Ymar was abusively banned and unfairly accused.

But, hey! When the cabal does the censorship, then the people are too affraid to protest the abuse, and this is interpreted as "consent", apparently the conditioning is unconsciously reverberating on this forum too.

Therefore, Sinstraia, I agree with you: it's sad indeed. Painful.

Off topic comment here.

#38 2021-12-18 01:21:26

Happy

Some of the posts in this thread are responses to other posts, which have later been deleted. The thread remains open in service to members who are active here. It is recommended that new members view the videos published by the channel "Cosmic Agency" on YouTube, or read a good portion of the transcripts - to get a feel for the level of information in this forum.

#39 2022-01-03 16:43:57

ChazSedona

It looks like this Kim "Possible" thread has died. in her past 2 LifeForce meetings, she has mentioned an ET group she calls The Colony and one guy called "The Enforcer" that are taking down the Cabal power structure from the top down, one level at a time. She always makes these statements in an off hand manner so we never know which level she is addressing. She said that the level started out as 21 members, then down to 18 and last meeting they are down to 15. Apparently, either it's her AI system or The Colony that has determined that these people are not 'redeemable' as humans so they just take them out. She did mention that the Brigadier Generals don't have anyone directing them anymore so can we assume it is the 5Star General level that is being removed?
And back to the initial question, it might be interesting for the Taygetans to say, "We can neither confirm nor deny Kim's position as Global Command."
Oh, and this last show, Kim said that the Age of Darkness officially ended on 12/27/21. That brings forward another question for the Taygetans.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#40 2022-01-03 17:44:36

ChazSedona

Oh, and can we get a response from Gosia whether or not she even asked the Taygetan team about Kim?

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#41 2022-01-09 14:08:18

Gosia
Administrator

We do not comment on ANYONE. Against our principles. Never will, until absolutely necessary. We dont tell people who they should listen to or not. Unless we really like someone, then we might recommend. Other than that, it´s up to the people to work it out.

Flake wrote:

Taygetans and Kim have lots in common as I see it. That is why we cannot expect Gosia to comment on Kim, this will never happen.

#42 2022-01-13 03:10:25

Meridianwoman

Thank you Gosia for allowing people in this forum. to post non-Taygetan related news.

I'm posting this public video link about today's Special Report by Kim  Goguen:

https://rumble.com/vsh1td-a-must-watch- … oguen.html

#43 2022-01-13 07:34:36

Kahi Harawira

Wow, just read through everything to be sure on what I might say about the vid and being a newbie who isn't quite sure on how everything in this forum really works, doesn't quite help either. Its the first time I have seen this thing called the Global Peace Restoration Consortium of Member States, purportedly formed to restore peace and sovereignty in the world.

Being an older person, I don't have the time to be choosing second best because I probably won't be around to make any corrections. Choosing what is right now is everything, because whatever is passed on to the next generations who will take over from me, must be as exact as I can possibly make it.

It just so happens that we ourselves have been working on the sovereignty question for many generations, after being promised much, but delivered nothing, for longer than a century. Many around me who have also been struggling with this sovereignty question, has given rise to a realization of what I actually know about it.

Firstly, it does not come from above. That is just an idea promoted in the hope that you will give sovereignty up, and with it, all the ideas that are associated and attached to this idea of sovereignty. As it is rolled out in the proposition. And it is a proposition of dependency. A proposition that proposes that one dependency be exchanged for another, but with a new paint job. The result is the same. Taking orders.

I agree with the idea that the whole scheme might wake some up to the idea that they might have different choices, but really, moving from one cell into a bigger cell isn't all its cut out to be. So it won't be for us.

The work of Cosmic Agency has been invaluable for us, giving context to what a holographic society is, ground up governance systems, that logically would end up with being a planetary council. I have advocated the dynamics of this system where I am and found favor amongst our own because it accords precisely with our own traditional governance systems, that exists entirely outside the legal framework and the concept of a “member state”.

For us sovereignty begins from the soil, the complete control and management over our own affairs within an area or small territory. As such we have neighbors who at times, directly helps out the other or bands together for common purpose. Many of these areas or territories ally themselves to form a greater council. At every level beginning with the individual, the sovereignty of each level is recognized and respected.

So no, I can decline to accept the proposition advocated by Kim because it is nothing more than just another attempt to make us not do anything for ourselves, make us not think for ourselves and to make us dependent by tempting us with promises which will never be kept and which are in fact, false.

But thank you for bringing the matter to my attention

#44 2022-01-13 09:11:52

Robert369

Kahi Harawira wrote:

So no, I can decline to accept the proposition advocated by Kim because it is nothing more than just another attempt to make us not do anything for ourselves, make us not think for ourselves and to make us dependent by tempting us with promises which will never be kept and which are in fact, false.

Thank you for putting out your view in an eloquent manner, and I agree to many aspects of it.

But I suggest that you view/read up on Kim in more detail, because what you describe does not reflect her at all, yet you make this statement as if you had informed yourself properly.

In fact, Kim is neither a or savior or new leader but advocating that Humanity form a council based self-government system. Yet, unlike all the many (well, too few!) idealistic people who aim at the grand goal of global self-government, she is recognizing that the majority of today's Humanity currently is simply not there, being mostly egoistic/dumb and not living in harmony with others or nature, and thus are plainly incapable of living without leadership that firstly teaches them how to behave like a true sentient Human being and not a mind-controlled drone.

Simplified, her approach is based on councils, to which she leads people to form based on existing country structure, and who then will form sub councils or form large council bodies as needed. To make this work and prevent abuse due to infiltration and/or stupidity of the people, for this she demands various aspects that people need to follow as to qualify for a future government structure (e.g. working in accordance with Natural Law and for benefit the people and animal/plant kingdom).

This approach is required because otherwise we couldn't integrate billions of Humans who still are dependent on living in a system. Please think what you would do with all those ? Leaving them out while having a "new elite" of more advanced Humans forming a "new great society" that makes up a couple of percent of today's Human population ? So, before yelling at others who actually DO have a plan for the current GLOBAL complexity, what's YOUR plan beyond "own local needs" ?

The above said, I request that you please inform yourself more thoroughly before making derogative statements. You wouldn't want this to be done by nobody about you or liked sources either, I assume ?

#45 2022-01-13 14:50:30

Albert

Just listened to Kim’s latest update. This is a serious ‘meat and potatoes’ report/update - I say meat and potatoes because she is making hard statements about enemies status. As for the comment above, I can decline to accept the proposition advocated by Kim because it is nothing more than just another attempt to make us not do anything for ourselves, make us not think for ourselves I do not see things this way at all and never did. I always think for myself and for the most part all I want is for the organized forces of evil to leave me/us alone, I will take care of the rest. I used to hear how evil always gives us a choice, but the past two years we have been systematically stripped of our sovereign rights and forced to wear a slave mask, a symbol of submission, and listen to never ending corrupt inverted science to create fear from controlled sources. Happily I have held my ground without wavering and believed from the get go that this was always a planned psyop. Kim’s latest ‘meat and potatoes’ report indicates a major turn in the war, a war few people realized was happening. The proof of her report to me will be if in the weeks and months ahead we will see mandates lifted, freedoms restored, news instead of propaganda, and beautiful blue skies again (when they stop with the toxic chemtrails).

As a side note, I have the United Network App on my iPad for some time which gives me push notifications when a reports, like last nights breaking news from Kim, or Stephen Rowe’s semi-regular Live@5 reports are released. It is free and I have found it very useful since most of these reports are only “freely” available to listen to for a day or so for the poor/cheap subscribers like myself.

Last edited by Albert (2022-01-13 16:36:12)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#46 2022-01-13 18:10:19

ChazSedona

Well I just watched Kim's report Everything Has Changed at https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/conten … rly-Goguen  Apparently 2 more ancient covenants have expired Dark Side deals canceled; so we really can move forward on our own.
     I really think that if it is possible for the Taygetans to validate any of this information, please do so. But then again maybe they don't have access to the same AI that Kim does.

#47 2022-01-13 21:41:23

Meridianwoman

This surprising announcement by Kim Goguen is full of good news!
Here are my reflections of how this this relates to the goodwill and fellowship as shown by the Taygetans.

*  There is obscure rouge elites and extraterrestrials that stay hidden within the Federation of Planets, have been obstructing the Alyceon Council (and other good-intention races who follow Federation rules,) from ACTING UPON THEIR CONCERN, of the wars and cruelty imposed upon humans.  This evilness is being CAUSED by the off-planet rouge extraterrestrials. 

*  We learn that there is a woman living among us, who inherited the rights to 'drive a bulldozer;’ capable of dismantling the Cabal’s power structures.  And she does so wisely, allowing the peaceful transition, while removing of the heiracrchal grips of the ancient malevolent agreements, and replacing with peaceful solution, and giving people a fresh new beginning so we can decide what to do.

*  A person a Earth can do actions to untangle the mess, as opposed to positive extraterrestrials who are being obstructed by the rouge Federation Rules or the Sol Solar System Council.   

*  People on Earth are now have a chance to fight back, without breaking any rules of the Federation of Planets.

*  We are very lucky live during these times.  There are some people around the world, who have organized into community assemblies.  They are pioneers and may be risking of their personal safety (in case of blow-back by Cabal). 

*  Let’s give our support to those who chose to participate the very first Assemblies, which are receiving assistance of the Global Restoration and Peace Initiative.

*  Kim reminds ‘we the people' to organize, while being  careful and not allow us, the oppressed ones, to become the OPPRESSORS.  We need to break the cycle of hierarchy, power and control over other people.

#48 2022-01-13 21:53:26

Kahi Harawira

What matters today is Consent. How does one govern with Consent. Our own pathway was reset by our ancestors who (as similarly proposed) used raw, unrestrained power to govern, to a current governing system by way of Consent. And it is this Consent system that has more or less been psychologically ingrained into us as a people. That this system almost matches precisely that of a holographic society, defined as Cosmic Agency describes it, gives me pause as to the interstellar capabilities of our own ancestors. Which isn't all that long ago.

The result is, that we know about both the politics of power and how it works AND the politics of Consent and how that works. Both are diametrically opposed philosophies. And in the end, it matters not what I think, but everything falls to what the people think and decide.

Exercising power over the destinies of others is easy, simple and wrought with danger. What point is there in making a decision for others without their knowledge or consent if they learn nothing and continue to be dependents? Better they be encouraged to learn the lesson to empower themselves with the necessary knowledge to make whatever decision they need to make for themselves.

To enable such a thing to happen requires preserving the sovereignty of their choice.

As the matter has not become before us for consideration, the arbitrary proposal is unilateral in nature and lacks the elements necessary to obtain consent. I could be a hypocrite and do it by exercising power over others without their knowledge or consent but like all things, my own demise will come by telling such a lie. Lawless Power has always been a problem and it is essentially, the current planetary problem. Power comes with rules, and unfortunately, savior is not one of them.

All ideas are good and all choices are good. But in the matter of how we ourselves should be governed, I differ as to the means.

#49 2022-01-13 22:24:04

Albert

Kahi Harawira wrote:

What matters today is Consent. How does one govern with Consent..

They don’t. Governing without consent is tyranny.

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government  fears the people we have Liberty” - Thomas Jefferson (?)

Last edited by Albert (2022-01-13 22:24:37)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#50 2022-01-13 23:23:16

DarkOwl

Kahi Harawira wrote:

But thank you for bringing the matter to my attention

I'm of the opinion your assessment re. Kim G is correct Kahi.
Opinions about Kim G are polarised on this forum.
For the record, the Taygetans have not said anything about her (nor would I expect it anytime soon). The presence of her material on this forum is not an endorsement!

Knowing Kim G's galactic origins and what race/s she is connected to would help. "From the source" doesn't cut it IMO.
Has she divulged this info at all?

Board footer