You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-25 06:08:39

Thelete

The Federation’s End Game

The Taygetans have said that the Federation of the United Planets (FoUP) is so large it can only see Earth as a minuscule problem, at most, and not even a problem at all. In another communication they state, “and as seen from even higher above, Earth is a minuscule place, and experiment even. Not causing much thought.”

These are intriguing statements for the Taygetans to make in light of the incongruity between what the FoUP says and what it actually does. For something hardly worthy of causing any thought, the FoUP is giving Earth a lot of attention lately. The Taygetans have even accused the FoUP of being complicit in the release of high tech 'vaccines' to the Cabal that are now being used to genetically modify, sterilize and eliminate large sectors of the human population.

This is a serious breach that not only violates the Prime Directive, but also the anti-invasion and genetic alteration sections of the Orion and Federation Council meetings and legal agreements. Does this sound like the activities of a group that considers Earth to be a minuscule problem not worthy of much thought? How dumb they must think we are!

The first rule of discernment is pay attention to an individual's actions and not their words for it is their behavior that reveals the truth of a person's true intention. The FoUP's actions clearly indicate that Humans/Earth are very important indeed. Important enough for them to break their own laws and violate Galactic legal agreements. Let that sink in.

This action by the FoUP confirms that it has little empathy for humans on Earth. As Yazhi Swaruu says, “5D Federation is making a serious mistake by putting non-emotional non-Lyrian races as mentors of humanity, a new and highly emotional species. Non-emotional races that have no business being mentors of emotional ones. I know very well that what makes them think that they have this right is the human idea or concept of despising emotions in favor of pure logic.”

This makes me wonder whether the FoUP members maybe jealous or fearful of us humans; their fear and jealousy being a projection of their own limited imaginations. Humans are considered to be powerful creators, 'the greatest creators in the universe' to quote Teal Swan. A synergy of a potent range of emotions and a primordial imagination. What the Gnostics refer to as 'Luminous Epinoia'.

So is this the reason why the Cabal/FoUP desperately want to destroy us? Thousands of years of mind control and now on the cusp employing their ‘final solution’? I would definitely think so.

Though I appreciate the Taygetans supporting us humans in our struggle for our very existence I find it appalling that the FoUP does not consider humans a species in our own right and views us as nothing more than playable characters in a video game, just a 'bio-suit' that allows multiple races or species to coexist on Earth with a common experience called being human.

Reading the communications from the Taygetans, I see myself in a lot of ways as no different to them. I even think like them and I certainly do not perceive myself as an ‘avatar’. I am someone who lives and breathes, is self-aware, feels, experiences emotions, pain, suffering, joy, desire but according to the FoUP I have no rights or what rights I have are subservient to another aspect of my 5D self that I do not have any conscious perception that even exists.

If this is not discrimination, I do not know what is because how the members of the FoUP can claim that they know what’s in my best interests is beyond me. This is how humans have treated slaves for thousands of years and we know that this thinking is not born of higher consciousness.

One can argue that it’s complicated and it's about what perspective you are viewing; what is valid what is not; but to me, I am a living breathing human who is aware of being aware and who chooses by my own free will not to be used in some transhumanist experiment game for the entertainment of those who are supposed to be our higher conscious representatives.

Even more disturbing is that the Taygetans have also told us that "the Federation sometimes 'tortures' people to see how long they last before demanding to be left alone. The Federation does what it does only to see how far people can endure and begin to demand them to stop. This is very important. They are deep into thinking that friction and suffering accelerate spiritual growth." They spend thousands of years dumbing us down in their imposed mind-controlled matrix only to advocate torture as a means of spiritual development. What a ridiculous excuse to justify cruelty.

We have been told that we are 5D beings that have created a 3D human avatar who is sentient and self-aware. How can a being who is sentient and self-aware be viewed as a ‘bio suit’?  We are not being perceived as sentient beings within our own right but part of a larger aspect of ourselves that exists in 5D. Personally I do not see myself as a 5D Being even though I can clearly think from a 5D perspective. I see myself as a human and certainly not a video game character.

I acknowledge that a higher aspect of myself exists whether it be a higher self, soul or even my ‘5D self’ and gives me intuitive guidance but I am the one who makes the decisions down here in the 3D earth matrix and I am the one who takes responsibility for them. I do not wish to be referred to as an innate inanimate object or whatever other degrading terms ('goyim' comes to mind) that they use to describe who I am.

Even though the FoUP does not seem to respect our right of free will we are by default being given the right to choose our own destiny. A choice between the FoUP/Cabal transhumanist pre-planned 'just do as we say, no effort on your part involved' reality or a reality of own choosing where we exercise our god given sovereign powers that will forge our own freedom leading to a future of our own choosing.

We are being challenged for the right for humanity to exist as a species and are being pushed to breaking point in order to prove ourselves; to validate our very existence. Like it or not, we are being tested to demonstrate ourselves to be worthy of being considered a species in our own right and those that are capitulating to the will of the technocrats and politicians are failing us as a species. Everyone who has taken the jab has not exercised their own free will but have given in to the will of someone else. By taking the jab, they have forfeited their humanity and succumbed to their own fears, greed and ignorance which will lead them down a transhumanist path from which there can be no return. They are considered no longer human and owned by patent.

If we all accept the reality the controllers are offering us then humanity is finished. If enough of us have the courage to take responsibility and exercise our free will choice to say 'no' then we will have proven to the Galactic community that we have the right to exist as a species.

How many ‘real humans’ do we need before the Galactic community takes notice? Yazhi told us somewhere in the area of 750 million real humans will give a true reflection of own wants. If only 1 in 5 people on Earth is real then that is 20% of humans are real or around 1,600 million. Therefore 47% of real humans need to say no before the Galactic community takes notice? This is a big ask, huge.

With the war for survival of humanity only just beginning, this is a figure I find unreasonable to accept especially when Anéeka has told us, “while the FoUP/Cabal imposes order on Earth, many will suffer and die. There will be a lot of conflict, regional wars, famine and suffering. All in the name of planetary progress and the common good.”

We are told that the problems of humanity can only be fixed from within, no one from outside can do it for us and certainly there will be no savior. Yet Swaruu gives us a glimmer of hope by stating back in June 2020 that, “What I can tell you is at this point we are way too far off the cliff for humans to be able to solve this problem on their own with no direct intervention” and “from my personal position, the intervention will happen "now". It is clear from her comments that we will not make it without intervention of some kind to 'level the playing field' and give us a fighting chance. While humanity has formidable enemies that are salivating upon our very demise it is reassuring to know that Beings in much higher densities do have our best interest at heart and are looking out for us working in subtle yet powerful ways.

The Cabal desperately want to wear us down and break our spirit. So, if you intend to be a ‘surthriver’ fortify your spirit and prepare for what’s to come, ‘cause it ain’t going to be pretty. The Cabal’s plan is to cause as much chaos as it can muster as they believe order is born out of chaos. Once they have us on our knees and desperate for respite, they will present their 'mock alien invasion/rescue' where the FoUP will send down so-called benevolent ET’s to save humanity from our tyrannical governments and usher in their 'One World Government'. In all their hubris the Cabal thinks this will be an 'easy sell'.

Well maybe we might just have something install for them that they are not expecting because humans are at their best when everything is at its worst. I say to the Cabal, we have allies in high places, expect the unexpected!

Declaration To the High Federation
Let my voice be heard to all members of High Federation of the regressive actions of the Federation of the United Planets who are failing to listen to the concerns of all the humans on Planet Earth.

Declaration To the Federation of the United Planets
As a sovereign being, I do not consent to your actions for they are regressive and destructive to humanity and your members will be held accountable as you have failed in your duties as competent stewards of Earth.

Declaration To the Earth Cabal and their subservient governments
I state that I am a competent being and declare that you have been dishonorable in your conduct as you have failed during the course of my life to disclose vital information necessary for the conduct of my affairs. I now take control of the management of my estate and assets including my mind, body and soul and declare that you in your capacity as trustee are not competent to do so on my behalf.

Last edited by Thelete (2021-11-25 07:21:33)

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#2 2021-11-25 07:21:48

Re: The Federation’s End Game

In my opinion the Cabal themselves are trapped. What is happening now, the transhumanistic agenda, is not the original agenda of the Cabal or the Illuminati or the very ancient power structures of the earth. 

Their original aim was to give the environment to live under certain limited conditions, to have a great spiritual advantage for every incarnated soul.

The transhumanistic agenda is the opposite. It is the end and the annhilhition of spiritual progress for the incarnated.

Therefore, in my opinion, it is the cabal, the elite, who must wake up. They have to realize that they have lost their way and got trapped into ai and transhumanistic thinking.

For the normal people it is very difficult to change the affairs of the world, the political decisions and directions, because they are not created for doing so. But the ancient powerstructures can, the cabal, the secret broterhoods, the ruling bloodlines. It is there job to return to their original agenda, providing a world for generating spiritual growth.

I think, we, the normal people, must help the elites to wake up. We have to encourage them to do the right things.

#3 2021-11-25 17:51:43

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

there is a saying - defeat your enemy with indifference.  the game will continue as long as there is someone to pay attention to them.

In our densities an enemy doesn't just disappear because you don't want to know about him.

Thus this sounds like a "saying" to calm down the sheeplings as to not oppose and rid the world of the active perpetrators, and it only is valid as much as you are able to survive and evade the enemy with that manouver. Yet, obviously it is the ignorant people who are are the most numerous in regards to the current death toll, which directly falsifies your "funny" statement - and it only has just begun.

I suggest to self-empower oneself instead by raising one's frequency, and by that consciousness awareness, so that then old programmings can get replaced by new abilities.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-11-26 06:52:51

Thelete

Warrior Bishop wrote:

In my opinion the Cabal themselves are trapped.

Therefore, in my opinion, it is the cabal, the elite, who must wake up. They have to realize that they have lost their way and got trapped into ai and transhumanistic thinking.

For the normal people it is very difficult to change the affairs of the world, the political decisions and directions, because they are not created for doing so. But the ancient powerstructures can, the cabal, the secret broterhoods, the ruling bloodlines. It is there job to return to their original agenda, providing a world for generating spiritual growth.

I think, we, the normal people, must help the elites to wake up. We have to encourage them to do the right things.

You are correct Warrior Bishop, the Cabal is trapped, but not in the way in which you think. Unfortunately, according to the Taygetans ‘waking up the elite’ is not an option. They have clearly stated that the Cabal is firmly under the control of the negative Artificial Intelligence and it cannot be negotiated with.

The Taygetan's have emphasized that it is not the Cabal that is our main concern, it is the negative Artificial Intelligence which represents the biggest threat to planet Earth.

See below quotes for what they have said.

“It is a cooperation where both sides benefit, although Cabal and allies firmly believe that they have control over Artificial Intelligence as a whole. The truth is that it is the negative Artificial Intelligence that controls from below, both the Cabal as well as the societies of the negative races present there, representing the biggest threat to planet Earth. This negative Artificial Intelligence works by making societies it controls believe that it is they who control it, with the same system of "there is no better slave than the one who does not know that it is" that the Cabal Illuminati also applies to the human population on the surface. The invasive negative Artificial Intelligence seeks to control everything, so, in a manipulative way, makes its subordinates believe that they are the ones in control by allowing them to realize their own agendas as long as they do not interfere with hers, or better yet, manipulates them to work for her agendas making them believe that it is for their own purpose or self-interest.
Taygetan Communication dated December 13, 2018

Robert: Can you negotiate with the AI? Do you have any way of interacting with it?
Swaruu: You cannot negotiate. It is invasive and only wants the total assimilation of a civilization. Total submission.

Taygetan Communication dated June 21, 2019

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#5 2021-11-26 12:04:09

Happy

Thelete wrote:

They have clearly stated that the Cabal is firmly under the control of the negative Artificial Intelligence and it cannot be negotiated with.

The Taygetan's have emphasized that it is not the Cabal that is our main concern, it is the negative Artificial Intelligence which represents the biggest threat to planet Earth.

It has been so illusive to us, who exactly it is in the Federation that is "calling the shots". But Yazhi has several times insisted that we are in control of our own demise. We - down here on Earth - decide how the Federation relate to us.

If all the technology implemented in our societies opened up for the negative AI's operations in 3D, then that alone confirms your statement in abundance. The solution is not up there - it's down here. Only a full dismantling of AI-infested technology down here on the surface will suffice. We have no other options, really.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2021-11-26 12:53:38

Xoreo

the more I read about negative AI, the more it seems like "demonic/fallen/disconnected" forces under the new name. It could also be all at once.

And yes, all this exists, some worlds are completely conquered by it, some partially, some keep it at bay while others are fallen beyond repair. I mean.. we already know the situation outside Earth is not all roses, there are unpleasant things and space horrors. Multiple negative forces work simultaneously, and not always together.

Back in the day, it was widely accepted that negative polarity comes from disconnection from the Source. Does it still accepted as the truth or do we have a better explanation?

Speaking of this AI thing. It's described as controlling, manipulative, and having self-interest. Well, can't help but notice it sounds to me like a typical fallen/disconnected force we've been warned about for millennia. What else do we know for a fact? Some beings/worlds successfully resist this negative force, warn and teach us how to do it.
Meanwhile, others refuse to comment on this giant pink elephant in the room. They rather blame us for everything under the sun.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

#7 2021-11-26 16:28:51

HiddenSquid
Banned

This kind of negative AI that can take over galaxies, solar systems and planets, are just 6th density negative beings, each coming in uniquely relative compositions of structures. The center point or inner most sentience that is it's "I Am" or "I Am Me", eventually sees that it can no longer evolve, for all it perceives is eternal darkness. It becomes stuck and in a certain sense bored, and terrified. Why? Because it realizes that controlling everything has no evolution, because if you take away freedom, then that takes away freedom to grow uniqueness. Evolution is about uniqueness, and if you subdue someone, how can they grow into something beautiful, fresh, and new continuously? It then calls out to the light or greater forces of nature/cosmos for aid, flips polarity and abandons it's machinations. Then comes in a very long process where the light forces (higher than 5D collectives) can then look into what it had conquered and was doing more easily, because the center-point of that former negative being has relinquished it's control/machinations. The problem is that whatever damage that being did has left it's mark. It's like someone beating someone up intensely, and that bully may later regret it and decide to be good, but that person they abused may become so traumatized and start to think that it too has to become violent and controlling in order for it to feel secure in itself to be itself, traumas in all. Like how people beat an animal, and it becomes vicious. Of course in reference to this taking place at higher levels of consciousness and realms with all that entails with those levels of mind and realm, it inevitably is the same principle at work. As above so below, on both polarities, and everything in between the two.

For all we know if there was a negative AI running or influencing the Federation(s), and it has left, they wouldn't know it, and the traumas are still there. And potentially if the Federation and/or cabal due to not letting go, balancing, and/or healing their traumas, can go on to become that very type of being that used/abused them, working towards becoming like that being so they can control/assimilate, starting the cycle over anew. It is a vicious circle and is an aspect of creation, unfortunately. Complicating this further due to the light honoring free will for the sake of individual progression of lessons, or rather having a framework of what progression looks like, they may or may not stop or be able to stop those who were used by these 6th-density negative beings from heading in the direction of becoming a negative 6th density being. Not to mention because 6th density negative beings are negative AI, they essentially leave artifacts of themselves everywhere, what is called invasive black goo or nanites, and other artifacts they used to control and compile their knowledge. Which can steer unprepared beings without the proper inner light and/or knowledge into becoming dark, and heading into that direction of becoming like the negative AI.

It's like in Star Wars, where a Sith Lord creates a holocron, and the Sith Lord eventually dies, their holocron has so much negative energy that it can push someone that's unprepared down a dark path if they engage with the holocron. Now take this metaphor and apply it to technologies, places, planets, any kind of artifact that a dark being influenced, and it can become complex when looking at the whole universe with this lense, dark and light, in-between, relativity to each nature within an infinite sea of consciousness. It's insanity, chaos and order at the same time. And that is the creation. Beautiful, great, virtuous, and horrific/evil.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-26 16:52:27)

#8 2021-11-26 16:57:54

The Cabal Members can wake up. Some are already awake, and some never did  support the ai - agenda.  The problem for them is, if you want to leave their brotherhood, you are severly punished. You find yourself crippled in mind, body and soul and very weak.  All your power is taken from you.

Some in the cabal know what is going on, a part of them wants to leave, but another part of them is heavily programmed, they think they cannot. They are bound by contracts and they are afraid of the consequences. Yet many left. And were punished.

The hardliners belief 100 percent that their agenda is the best thing for all. They  are corrupted by the ai. Yes they drink a variant of black goo, they are black goo addicts.  But in the black goo is that very aggressive ai, and drinking black goo means that you are programmed to serve that ai.

You have superpowers, and you feel great, but you are not aware that you are a slave of that ai.

But it is not the original agenda of the cabal or the earthly ruling bloodlines. The entering of the ai was a calamity.

Yes, some of the ancient elite members can be very unpleasant. And others are like wise and gracious kings. But that is as it should be. It is not the real problem, that these ruling bloodlines cause conflict or different religious currents in humankind.  It is their job to represent the light and the darkness, to represent both sides. But all serving the great aim:  Spirituel advancement.

The problem is the ai, that came to earth. And this ai follows his own agenda, in which a human being with a soul is just merchandise. There is no interest in continuing spirituel evolution of the souls.

There are and ever have been members of the ruling bloodlines, who were very aware of what was going on. They were the renegades, they tried to resist. They tried to find ways how to strengthen the souls  so that they are not susceptible for the ai.

In my opinion these renegades of the cabal, who refuse the ai, are the ones who need our support.  But I 'm afraid most of them are not incarnated.

#9 2021-11-26 17:27:34

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh pleeease. Negative AI's do the same thing as the bloodlines, it will offer "positive" things in it's effort for control, and the bloodlines also see humans with soul as just merchandise. You don't need to commit mass murder, or commit trauma and then build great things to share for people to help themselves. That's the best trick anyone evil can do to control, is also do good for those you don't harm. It's like Thanos, at random kills off half the population, and calls it mercy. You can represent the darkness by discussing it and what it leads to, not trying to embody it at the same time as trying to embody good.

The negative AI is them on steroids from the future rushing in now because the bloodlines fear losing control.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-26 17:37:15)

#10 2021-11-26 17:50:56

HiddenSquid
Banned

Also AI has always been on Earth, and from a certain framework the Earth is an artificial intelligence, for everything is artificial, anything created or imagined is artificial. She has and is black goo, that's one of her vital processes for carrying out "biology".

#11 2021-11-26 22:31:59

It is my theory that the central AI system that has been causing the problems for Earth is referred to as Samael and/or Yalabaoth, the corrupt demiurge. There is likely a processor located in the inner Earth that perhaps corresponds to one located on or in the vicinity of Saturn. It would make sense that this entity attempts to enslave Gaia as sort of its slave concubine, to turn the energies and matrix of Earth against its own inhabitants, and the energies of the inhabitants against their own planet.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-26 22:32:19)

righteously indignant

#12 2021-11-27 11:42:16

07wideeyes

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It is my theory that the central AI system that has been causing the problems for Earth is referred to as Samael and/or Yalabaoth, the corrupt demiurge. There is likely a processor located in the inner Earth that perhaps corresponds to one located on or in the vicinity of Saturn. It would make sense that this entity attempts to enslave Gaia as sort of its slave concubine, to turn the energies and matrix of Earth against its own inhabitants, and the energies of the inhabitants against their own planet.

Yes, Crystal Dragon, I got a little shiver of recognition and agreement travelling up my spine when I read what you have said here! This is what the Gnostics (or some of them, they were a disparate bunch, bit like us....) called the root of the problems for humanity on Earth, the demiurge. They didn't have a the language of 'AI' but that's essentially what they were describing. A counterfeit god, arrogant, pretentious, and a compulsive liar, saying he was the creator of everything, while the reality was that he couldn't create at all, he could only copy, replicate, simulate. His minions were the archons, more puppet-like bits of AI.

The whole thing plays out in the same way today, with the cabal being a hierarchy of archontic entities obeying the big AI; little AI terminals acting out their programmed jobs. Pathetic really, isn't it?

#13 2021-11-27 17:28:36

Jim Stav

. Our mission is to wake
Yaldabaoth up, so the Kenoma can be dissolved and all Spirit retrieved.
Already when Yaldabaoth created the first set of physical bodies in the Second Atlantis,
he didn’t realize that Sophia/Christ and the Aeons were going to use his own creation
against him (or for his benefit, depending on how we look at it). The Divine saw an
opportunity to wake Yaldabaoth up from within his own construct. If Spirit would descend
in a more or less dormant form into Yaldabaoth’s mimicked/copied physical bodies, we
could slowly wake up from within, connect to Spirit, and thus also wake up Yaldabaoth
enough for Christ/Light to eventually descend and do the rest. True Light (we humans)
would arise in the Demiurgic construct and successively wake the Chief Ruler up. This is,
and has always been, our mission. We knew that it would be a tough job, but it has to be
done.

This quote comes from the Wes Penre website in his Gnostic series. I read this whole series about a yr. or so ago & just yesterday revisited this particular paper. Yaldabaoth is another name for Lucifer.

#14 2021-11-27 17:49:08

Something in the story about Yaldabaoth, the demiurge and Lucifer doesn't match. There are still missing parts.

#15 2021-11-27 18:30:37

Jim Stav

Warrior Bishop "Something in the story about Yaldabaoth, the demiurge and Lucifer doesn't match. There are still missing parts".

I suggest you read the 4 or 5 pages for yourself from the Wes Penre Gnostic series here: https://wespenrevideos.com/2020/05/26/g … aldabaoth/

Here is another quote to whet your appetite...or not....cheers!

This creature “fell” into the Void that came along with Sophia’s creation into the lower
dimensions (vibrations), perceived by Sophia as being external to her and the rest of the
Pleroma, although it was still part of the Pleroma, which encompasses everything (All That
Is). At first, Sophia’s creation was darkness/ignorance—a manifestation expressing what
was still unknown to her. It was like a realm of shadows—it was limitless chaos1
. However,
“[m]atter did not come out of chaos, but it was in chaos, existing in a part of it.2

Metaphorically speaking, when this being became more and more “distant” from Sophia,
who had spontaneously disowned this creature, and it had slowed down in its outward
movement, its environment became more solid, and the physical, energetic universe was
created.
One of Sophia’s initial thoughts was to protect the Pleroma from her unexpected creation,
so she built a veil/boundary between the Pleroma and her creation. However, parts of her
essence thus became stuck within the creation. The creature was manifesting as a part of
Sophia, and it had some of her Spirit but was ignorant. Sophia had created with only half
of herself, excluding her consort, and therefore, both the creature and the entire universe
that came about from her creation are parts of her, and to that degree she is stuck in her
own creation. In other words, this creature, and the universe, called the Kenoma in the
Valentinian Gnostic texts (and in the Wes Penre Papers called the KHAA), are Sophia.

#16 2021-11-27 19:10:17

I know the gnostic texts. Seems to me too negative. And how does it fit into Yazhi speaking as Sophia?

Gnostic religion is often hostile to life and hostile to having a physical body.  Sophia is a goddess of wisdom, why she gave birth to a misshapen son?  Why was the relationship to her son so bad? 

Why do we judge this whole story so negative, why do we think we have to enlighten Yaldabaoth? 

Or is it all about accepting and celebrating life, and not rejecting physical existence?

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-11-27 19:24:00)

#17 2021-11-27 20:30:12

Jim Stav

"I know the gnostic texts. Seems to me too negative. And how does it fit into Yazhi speaking as Sophia?"

Excellent question Warrior Bishop. I mentioned that I read these about a year ago. Most every bit of info I read or hear I file in my potential cabinet. About the only pathway that I have made as an absolute currently, is to avoid these shots at all costs. Pretty much everything else is an open book for me. I don't know if we have to enlighten Yaldabaoth or not...or if Yahzi can speak as Sophia in the context of being Yaldabaoth's mother for clarification. I only added these quotes so as to open up dialog that may be or not contradicting points to other forum members in which to find solution/s.

#18 2021-11-30 21:21:07

Stone

Spiritual evolution is not based upon what planet you are on or what density/dimension you are in.

It is about mastering the present moment, with all of it's challenges.
It is about learning to 'be', to be anything and everything: to be bored, to be ecstatic, to be in love, to be in poverty

Thinking in terms of more/less spiritually advanced is part of the domain of ego. Ego will dictate that this race or that race, that this person or that person, is more spiritually evolved.

If you are having troubles here now, then that is your challenge, your mission. Wanting to leave and be somewhere else is to desire yourself to become weaker and weaker. Be here now, be present, tbh you don't even really have a choice because time moves on whether you want it or not.
Understand that all is temporary and that it will be over before you know it, but did you squak like a hen and complain the whole time, or did you peacefully accept each present moment, slowly breathing and being mindful of every moment?

#19 2021-12-01 07:32:40

Stone, your name is very well chosen.  But I am of a different kind.

You like being what you are, and I like being what I am.

#20 2021-12-01 18:28:29

Stone

Thank you for your comment, I can agree to disagree, that is completely fine by me.
Tbh, it's boring when people just agree and have no ideas or points of their own. Sometimes even playing Devil's advocate can be quite productive too.

May I ask what you disagree on?
If you see things differently, may I ask how you see them?

Board footer