You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-23 01:56:00

JimiPickle

The Will and the means to survive

Hello, I am Jimipickle and I am a retired Soldier, infantryman, combat veteran and drill sergeant and have many other skills associated with survival and overcoming the challenges of surviving. I am a lifelong student of this discipline and while I have years of experience I do not claim to have all of the answers, however, I can use my experience to overcome most. If Swaruu and team are correct, we have a burdensome task ahead of us. If you have questions and concerns about Your survival situation, I offer my experience to help you prepare to the best of your ability and means.

Much love to you all.

#2 2021-11-23 09:17:11

Orffyreus

Re: The Will and the means to survive

Hello JimiPickle, I have been buying extra food every week over the last several months, dried food -  beans and rice which can last years if stored in the right way, I am using airtight bags with oxygen absorbers that I made from salt and fine steel wool to store the food in.
If the shots are going to become mandatory and forced then I am going to go and live in the hills in forests or whenever I can find, I have been preparing for that situation.
I am looking into burying small containers with dried food in them in different locations, on the edges of forests or whenever they will not be found, I am in southern Ireland. Could you recommend  the type of container I should buy for storing food in under the soil and if you know how they should be buried to be safe from rodents etc, I think they would need to be airtight and also strong so nothing could get into them but beyond that I am not sure.

#3 2021-11-23 09:27:53

Robert369

Going into the woods is a good idea, because the woods provide everything a Human requires to survive - after all, it is our natural environment.

Sadly, people have lost knowledge on how to actually survive there, be it knowing what plants to eat or how to create shelter/warmth. Of course, this kinda of life would be harsh especially in winter. But I guess in today's time this maybe can be simplified by using a stationary caravan (possibly camouflaged) - and if lucky even some gas bottles for warmth, cooking, etc..

As for food storage: In my view, dried food in sealed containers is best (don't dry in direct sun, it destroys/bleaches), but it usually requires water to get used.

Though, while having knowledge and even somewhat being prepared is good, I am certain that most people will not need any such, because the Cabals simply do not have the power to go for a fully planetary oppression anymore.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-11-23 09:28:43

JimiPickle

Orffyreus, great question. Caching food, clothing, and gear is an excellent option for extending range and surviving remotely. One item that might work is large diameter PVC plumbing pipe. You can find scraps at build sites and full pipe at most hardware stores. Buy end caps and glue them on after you pack them and add a small saw to your kit to open them as needed. If you can find threaded pipe, even better. I am thinking of 4” PVC pipe, but 6” would be even better. After that, I would comb through salvage lots and second hand stores often, you never know what you can find there. Also, seek out sturdy pottery and melt wax over the lids. I will keep thinking for cheap options and thanks for the reply. Oh yea, cheap rubber made tubs for larger items tape the lids with duct tape and bury. I store all kinds of stuff in them in my crawl space and have never had rodents invade them. Once you snap the lids on tape around the edge leaving half of the tape free to wrap over lid and tub connection. Does that make sense?

Also, I should ask you, how much are you looking to store? Another option for large quantity food storage is 5gallon paint buckets. The lid has a rubber airtight membrane that needs to be smacked with a rubber mallet to seal. There is a small rubber hole in the top of the lid that I would coat in gorilla glue and press a scrap piece of thick plastic over. New buckets are not too pricey. If you are needing to store a bunch of them, I would find some old refrigerators with doors and bury them. Place the buckets in side, hasp the doors down and lock them, then cover them up with earth.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2021-11-23 11:46:56)

#5 2021-11-23 12:04:25

JimiPickle

Robert369 wrote:

Going into the woods is a good idea, because the woods provide everything a Human requires to survive - after all, it is our natural environment.

So true Robert. Everyone should know there local fauna, practice finding them and learning how to harvest and prepare them to eat. I cold press juice root vegetables mixed with peppers and citrus fruit. I press every four days. I eat rice and vegetables, bake bread and eat no meat. The planet will continue to make food wether we harvest them or not. Yea, it may not be want you want to eat, but it is food. Root vegetables, apples, pears and many other foods keep along time. Also, network to find your local farmers and find out what they need in trade and stock some of that to trade.  Trade is king when and if the economy fails.

As for food storage: In my view, dried food in sealed containers is best (don't dry in direct sun, it destroys/bleaches), but it usually requires water to get used.

Also, do not forget canning and root cellars. Another lost art…

Though, while having knowledge and even somewhat being prepared is good, I am certain that most people will not need any such, because the Cabals simply do not have the power to go for a fully planetary oppression anymore.

I am counting on this and have prepared to secure in place as long as possible. I live in a bubble of guns and liberty…North Idaho. Most countries have spots like that so, might be time to network and find areas of sanctuary. Have something to trade and a skill! Great thoughts Robert!

#6 2021-11-23 12:37:01

Robert369

Since you talk about eating roots: What is less known is that one of the best foods possible is grass and even leaves of trees, all of which of course must come from a clean area. Since these regrow after picking some (not all !), this is much more desirable than killing a plant - be it by taking the root or too many leaves/branches.

If doing this mindfully, one is able to live from only a couple of trees all year long. A good water source in addition is needed, of course.

As for protection, I so far decided against arming myself "properly" (guns are not free to own in most countries), because that is likely to manifest an attack and I prefer to manifest peace instead.

And of course, all this can be complemented with "undesired technology" of various sorts, if one is into such.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-11-23 14:30:33

JimiPickle

Robert369 wrote:

Since you talk about eating roots: What is less known is that one of the best foods possible is grass and even leaves of trees, all of which of course must come from a clean area. Since these regrow after picking some (not all !), this is much more desirable than killing a plant - be it by taking the root or too many leaves/branches.

Wow, my wife and I were just discussing ways of limiting our impact to plants. We were researching the possibility of just living off water but there is not much info to go on. We know that everything we need is laying on the ground be it fallen fruit and other plants like peas, beans and nuts. After removing certain foods from our diet, we realized that we were still the same weight. I may venture further down this path.

Anyway, Thanks for the info. Also, I am surrounded by armed Patriots, although I have them, they are locked up. I have seen everything guns can do and want no more to do with them. I too seek peace, but I will stand my ground and I am usually carrying a knife, got veggies to cut ya know.

Also, I would like to message you on another topic of your interest if I can.

JP

#8 2021-11-23 14:49:36

Robert369

JimiPickle wrote:

Also, I would like to message you on another topic of your interest if I can.

My current main topics are self-empowerment, autarky/self-sufficiency and using this knowledge to help others who are ready for such on my own platforms. If you wish to make contact beyond this place, please see my user profile (as indicated in my signature).

#9 2021-11-23 16:56:07

JimiPickle

I am hesitant to post this, but just in case somebody needs the information, here are some thoughts on Sanctuary.

This message is for those who may not have a plan and are in an area they need to flee. In seeking sanctuary or just a safer place, consider this. Many rural areas have been heavily migrated to over the last couple of years. None the less, these rural areas are still better than most urban areas if the markets and governments crash. My area population (rural) has grown by 20k people over the past few years, but there are still several employee shortages, unfortunately, the housing prices are very high. If you need to flee your area, keep this in mind, have something to offer and to know who to reach out to for help. If you think you might have to flee your area, having things to trade will aide you on your way. No, I am not talking about precious metals, but it doesn’t hurt. Instead, think small. Alcohol, tobacco, ammo, coffee and even information are valuable commodities when markets crash and governments fail. Additionally, every one has skills, so be prepared to offer your services to places of business that your skills can best be utilized. Then, reach out to the area charities to find shelter and other amenities you need. Regardless of your personal beliefs, the Christian nation is a good resource to contact. I, for one, have moved past Christianity, but I can still speak their language and there are loving people nested inside that religion. If you have past affiliations, such as a veteran, teacher, civil servant etc. there are ample support centers available. Many veteran organizations will honor the children of veterans as well, so that is worth pursuing too.  Research the areas you think you will travel and take notes on locations and phone numbers, be prepared. Do not focus on just one area and do not get over frustrated by rejection. Have enough supplies to hold out as long as you can. Use this time to research and shuffle assets (if necessary) to best aide you if you need to flee. Network, network, network…call on family and old friends, you might be surprised by their answers. If you have additional thoughts, please add it to this post. Remember, the number of displaced humans is at a all time high right now, so be aware of those migratory lanes that they are traveling. Again, this message is for those who are caught of guard, recently awakened to our world affairs or those who find now their city unlivable.

Plan, prepare, execute if necessary. Hopefully you will not have to flee, but a few hours of planning can ease your mind and steady your nerves if you have to leave your area.

Much love to all

#10 2021-11-25 06:24:58

JimiPickle

Genoveva wrote:

I've been using bottles for storage because they are the easiest to seal or to keep airtight when you repeatedly open them in order to use small quantities of what you store inside.

This is particularly useful for plants, grains, flour.

Sealed glass bottles can be buried on their own. And pet bottles preserve dried foods beautifully, even for normal storage in the kitchen.

From experience, keeping anything in bags is not a good idea because if one bag is breached, then you risk loosing all of the other bags through contamination. Due to variations of temperature or mishandling, vacuumed bags loose integrity in a few months. I tested this in various conditions and always with the same result.

Diy containers for food storage can be made from sheets of glass (there are yt videos about how to make aquariums), with glass lid of course, and then dressed on the outside with other materials such as wood.

A more convenient alternative would be steel drums but they are too big for the purpose of food storage. Smaller steel drums can be a challenge to find. Looking into listings of stuff which people give away for free is a good idea, as you can spot items which you never thought of converting into an efficient storage container, keeping in mind that rodents and insects can be kept away with glass and metal containers.

Also, the location where you store the containers should be carefully considered, as there is no guarantee that ownership of property (land, house) will be guaranteed. The legislation in all countries will or already does, include taxes (on fixed assets or even on air and water), made for the purpose to justify hunting and imprisonment of people who would otherwise manage to keep off-grid.

As soon as you cannot pay an arbitrarily imposed tax (because you don't have the digital universal e-id) the government will have the powers to confiscate everything.

Storage containers should also be topped up with camping necessities, clothes, blankets, etc, in order to cover multiple scenarios.

Also, there is a high probability that preparation of food may be impossible, therefore a large proportion of the stored foods should be stuff which can be consumed without heating.

There are a lot of books which explain raw foods dieting, and you can find in those books ideas about what techniques can be used to replace the thermal preparation of foods (cereals can be crushed and soaked, maceration is also an option, natural acids like citrus extract can be used to speed up maceration). Learning raw foods preparation will be especially useful for foraged foods.

PH regulators should also be included in each food storage container. As far as I know, bicarbonate of soda and apple vinegar are the best. Raw dieting produces acidity issues which can be easily alleviated by any of those two substances. They are good accelerators of maceration and also they can be used as stand alone remedies in a lot of situations.

Activated charcoal should be part of every kit, and learning how to produce it is an invaluable skill, as you can use activated charcoal for barter. Speaking of which, it could be useful to top up the storage containers with small items which later on may be used for barter.

Genoveva, this is fantastic information! Thank you.

#11 2021-11-26 17:37:29

JimiPickle

Genoveva, it has been shared. Whatever their perspective is, they have their reasons and a great resource to go with. I have not met anyone who doesn’t think or feel that a great change is occurring. Whatever the perspective, they are all trying to get prepared in their own way. Sharing knowledge freely, in my opinion, is good medicine. I believe that manifesting  your own way while limiting the impact of other manifestations is a good plan.

Much love

Board footer