You are not logged in.

#26 2021-11-27 12:29:06

Vega

Re: Anti-Derailment thread

Sinstraia wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Vega wrote:

I was checking the forum and caught some of that exchange between Lauri and Happy although I didn't pay much attention and don't fully remember it. And I totally understand that it is not easy for us old souls and advanced starseeds to receive warnings and for our posts to be deleted. I know I would probably be angered or annoyed or hurt if it happened to me, however this is not a chat, it's easier to not post immediately and instead first deal with the part inside us that is hurt annoyed or angered and then try to respond instead of reacting. And try to respond with respect to the mods and with respect to the difficult job that they are volunteering their time and energy to do. And of course this is much easier to preach when it's happening to someone else than to do what I just preached when it's happening to me smile but nevertheless I have more to say so let me continue...

If we put ourself in the shoes of the mods, we will see that it is not a pleasant thing to give warnings to, and to delete posts of, advanced starseeds and they don't enjoy doing it. But we are also in human bodies that are under the influence of some unresolved issues and are under the influence of the human collective unconscious, so we all have our bad days and our blindspots and someone has to do the difficult job of giving us warnings and deleting some posts. 

And also us starseeds and old souls don't do well with any kind of authority so let's all not look at the mods as authority figures that have any authority over us but instead look at them as volunteer forum members that have taken the responsibility of doing a job that someone needs to be doing. I am sure the last thing the mods want is to be an authority figure. Maybe some day we will be able to self-mod but we are in human bodies and inside the human collective unconscious and we are not ready for that yet. So we need to remind  ourselves to  appreciate and support the members that are volunteering their time and energy to do this not so easy job.

And from what I understand the ban is temporary and not permanent so that's not that harsh. And while desperately smile trying not to take sides I wanna give some unasked smile feedback to Lauri that maybe he can use this incident as an opportunity to look into and take responsibility(not blame) for what he did that led him to get temporarily banned and take responsibility for the consequences of doing that. None of us is perfect we all bring some bathwater to the forum. And don't take me deciding to comment on this too personally. I just wanted to comment on this because this is volunteer based and I don't like it when we take the mods for granted and we don't cooperate and support them. And I know it's easy for me to talk since it was not me that got comments deleted and reacted and got myself banned, but maybe when I am in your position you can return the favor and annoy me by commenting on that incident. smile 

I fully respect and trust the decision Happy made, she(?) he (Edit from the future: Happy is male and not a she.) is the one in that role and it's  his decision to make. We all need to cooperate and support and trust him in that job. And any feedback or complaints should be done using the report button. And because I am (desperately reediting this) trying to not take sides I will publicly give some constructive feedback to Happy about this incident too. And that is that maybe he should have informed the members with a post that he is going to be more "strict" and less tolerant with some behavior that we got used to during his absence. The moment I saw Happy is back and his signature I knew the casual days are over and the rules are going to be "enforced" more "strictly" around here. smile

Anyway, I hope you won't stay too mad at Happy for too long Lauri and you'll admit your part of the responsibility and forgive Happy if you perceive from where you stand that you have been wronged. He is just doing her job. And I hope you'll learn something from this and I am sure you will be back, cause from your posts it's obvious that you resonate with this disclosure and the crew a lot if not fully. smile 

I came here to make a short comment and as usual it ended up being an essay, sigh... lol smile

Thanks very much for weighing in and giving your perspective in such a measured and thoughtful manner Vega. Everyones perspective matters in community concerns (especially when they come from such a caring place!). In some way, we are all mods here smile

I appreciate your understanding of the role of the moderators. Although I'm new to the job here (but have moderated forums before) I can tell you it is a juggling act.

I personally look forward to Lauri's return. Every conflict is an opportunity for growth and this should not go to waste!
Love to you all! <3 x

The reason I am advocating for LauriLavi is that the manner of how the banning was implemented was sadistic and an abuse of power. It made me very sad as I saw that even amongst a conscious community we were not given the ability to be free to express our opinion and also, as soon as power is given, it is abused.

I apologise, but as the original posts are deleted, there is no way to review, which is an additional abuse of power.

The way in which that was handled was beyond cruel. Sorry if by advocating for LauriLavi that I've made it a moderators versus plebs issue, however the imbalance here was obvious. In a world where literal forced injection and genocide upon indigenous peoples of Australia is happening, you'd think the stance against fascism would obviously be reflected within a conscious community. I do not consent to be moderated in this manner.

These are pretty heavy accusations, so can you or anyone else describe what you remember that was said. Not your interpretations but what was actually said as best as you can remember.  Cause you too are making some heavy accusations that we don't have a way to look into and make up our own mind about it. And it's a good idea for the mods to keep a copy of the deleted posts for situations like this.

And then Happy can give his version if he wants. And I'm sure if he overreacted he already knows that, he is pretty conscious and self aware, and I have no doubt that he is mature enough to admit it if he was angered by Lauri and overreacted out of anger. Lauri is not very soft he is pretty blunt and direct and sharp, and that's not an issue when he is on target but it is an issue when he is off target.

This way we can close this matter.

If the mods don't agree with this approach you can delete this, I trust you and support whatever you decide,  I don't wanna make your job of running the forum more difficult, I'm just trying to help with this if I can without making it worse.

Last edited by Vega (2022-12-10 18:17:50)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#27 2021-11-27 12:58:46

Vega

Altaïr-VF wrote:

Sinstraia, we appreciate fighters like you.

I know Sinstraia is a fighter and a Lion and very mature mentally, emotionally, spiritually, but we don't have a record of what was said, and Sinstraia is not immune to making mistakes. So there is a possibility that Sinstraia fell into the rescuer/savior trap that is so easy for us starseeds and old souls to fall into. It's called the triangle from hell for a reason. And if he did then we have Sinstraia as the hero, Lauri as the victim and Happy as the villain. And it's very hard for the rest of us to not get involved and take sides and become part of that dysfunction.

This is a good opportunity to review this video from Teal and understand more deeply that dysfunctional dynamic that causes so much dysfunction and drama rama in communities.

Altaïr-VF wrote:

Maybe he will return with an atavism of fear-submission to avoid being eliminated again?

You could say the same thing about the mods,

"Maybe they will be submissive and reverse the temp ban decision, to avoid the drama rama and disturbance of the harmony in the forum?"

The mods are Lions and fighters too not only Sinstraia.

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-27 13:12:35)

#28 2021-11-27 13:46:23

Vega

Genoveva wrote:
Sinstraia wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Thanks very much for weighing in and giving your perspective in such a measured and thoughtful manner Vega. Everyones perspective matters in community concerns (especially when they come from such a caring place!). In some way, we are all mods here smile

I appreciate your understanding of the role of the moderators. Although I'm new to the job here (but have moderated forums before) I can tell you it is a juggling act.

I personally look forward to Lauri's return. Every conflict is an opportunity for growth and this should not go to waste!
Love to you all! <3 x

The reason I am advocating for LauriLavi is that the manner of how the banning was implemented was sadistic and an abuse of power. It made me very sad as I saw that even amongst a conscious community we were not given the ability to be free to express our opinion and also, as soon as power is given, it is abused.

I apologise, but as the original posts are deleted, there is no way to review, which is an additional abuse of power.

The way in which that was handled was beyond cruel. Sorry if by advocating for LauriLavi that I've made it a moderators versus plebs issue, however the imbalance here was obvious. In a world where literal forced injection and genocide upon indigenous peoples of Australia is happening, you'd think the stance against fascism would obviously be reflected within a conscious community. I do not consent to be moderated in this manner.

There is a way to review.
The contents of the original posts are automatically included in the notification sent via email by the website engine.

I noticed that posts have been disappearing and sometimes it was amazingly rapidly. I did not know that mods practice this sport routinely. I thought that the author of the posting was doing the deleting.

So, you can all go through your own email notifications, to see what was said.

This is how I also discovered that Ymar was abusively banned and unfairly accused.

But, hey! When the cabal does the censorship, then the people are too affraid to protest the abuse, and this is interpreted as "consent", apparently the conditioning is unconsciously reverberating on this forum too.

Therefore, Sinstraia, I agree with you: it's sad indeed. Painful.

I don't have the email notifications active, so can you post the email of deleted posts about Lauri, if the mods allow it. If not can you forward those emails to me and anyone else interested.

And especially the evidence of Ymar being abusively banned and unfairly accused. We can all make claims but we need to back them with evidence.

There is also an email Matias created an email where we can send evidence.

Edit: This was some time ago, I assume this email is still active.

Matias wrote:

I made a new email, where you can send evidence, like screenshots from conversations, where it is seen some individuals bad behaviour.

Like in the case of Robert369, that many have stated: Give me proof at: exposingthelies@outlook.com

Thanks!

(And since Robert369 is mentioned, I wanna comment that apparently so far nobody has provided evidence about Robert369)

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-27 14:33:20)

#29 2021-11-27 14:00:55

Robert369

Looking how this topic - and even in two threads in parallel ! - escalates into a moderator witch hunt while it merely bases on speculations of the emotional stance of the temporarely banned individual, I'd just like to outline that there's a reason why publicly discrediting or discussing moderator decisions is an instantly bannable offense in almost every forum/community out there.

I can only see that this rule was not applied to this forum due to believing that with under the premise of all the Taygetan content, the community's maturity here would be above such.

Since this obviously has proven wrong, I would appreciate to have such rule added, because all this does is needlessly stirring up things and discrediting moderators who voluntarily offer their spare time to assist the community, just to find such displeasure as "reward".

Also, it was already clearly said by the moderators that discussing this topic in public is undesired, and thus it was requested to get brought to more private means. Which intentionally was ignored and the topic continued in two threads.

I'd think this forum has had enough of this assumption-based negativity, because this place is supposed to bring people together, and there needs to be an end to the actions of those who try to break it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2021-11-27 14:13:53

Vega

@Robert369 I personally don't mind if my posts get deleted and I also don't mind if I temporarily get banned for getting involved in this discussion. I am trying to avoid as much as I can to get involved in matters that make running this forum harder for the mods. And I always do it knowing that I might get banned, I'm hoping temporarily. And if I get banned I'll agree with the  temp ban and won't complain about it. And it'll be a good opportunity to take a break from the forum smile

#31 2021-11-27 15:13:08

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Therefore, my proposal is for ALL of us to participate in a real debate. Make it into a teambuilding exercise. We must be able and capable to work together and to grow together.

I'd agree with this if there everyone involved actually was mature enough for it, but sadly that is not how the debate started and was lead.

It might have worked out lie this if it wasn't based on speculations and finger-pointing. Also, it in my view would have been more productive to have had later, so that the ban "victim" could express his view on this himself instead of having someone replace him while he is absent.

Insofar, my suggestion remains: As to not discredit or demoralize both the moderators and the whole forum, until people are actually self-reflecting it is required to not bring such topics up into the general public - especially since the moderators expressly requested this and even brought some very sound explanations.

"Team building" is a great idea, but this is as much valid for this forum as a holographic society. And as Swaruu correctly said that at Humanity's current development level such is impossible, it would be nice to train this "somewhere". But as we all know, "training" implies failure - hopefully it will get better next time; for which I suggest to introduce slightly more strict rules as to enhance the learning experience until we don't need them anymore.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2021-11-27 16:23:00

Happy

When injustice is perceived in a societal context, it affects us all if we are part of that society. So it is actually good to see Sinstraia has responded in the manner he has done. He uses highly polarizing words - both here in the forum and in his reports - and characterizes what has transpired from a narrow one-sided perspective. If he had used such words towards anyone else here in this forum, he would have been near a permanent ban by now. But even so, none of us enjoy injustice being done - no matter how narrow the perspective is, and I commend you for this, Sinstraya. The main reason I have not responded to you any further, is that you have already shown us your abilities in self-reflection. Both DarkOwl and Vega are so correct when they point to this process of learning and growth. Actually this is why I am kind of optimistic about the situation; the more adversities we manage to process in life, the wiser we become.

About wisdom - this is why Socrates didn't want inexperienced youth as lawmakers in the Pantheon Senate. For this he was accused of denigrating the young, and was basically told to kill himself - which he did. Now, with all the re-writing of history we know has been done, it is difficult to assess any genuinity of this tale. But even so, does anyone here see the wisdom in that? Some things he assessed more important than his own life. What was that?

Some may wonder why I as a moderator accept being characterized negatively at all in the forum I moderate. Well, there is one tool I have found most useful in my own spiritual growth, and that is "detachment." In order to rise above the immediate emotional engagement, and see what the intent of the communication is - and relate to that, most of all - detachment must be a part of it. A detached stance may appear cold and cynical, while viewed from a polarized point of view. But in reality it makes the individual able to act, instead of re-act. By reacting, your choices are decided by your environment. But in your action, you engage your entire self - enabled from your deeper input - however deep or "high" that is. Only then can you take a hold on the situation from a self-empowering stance. But what defends this approach most of all, the that it empowers those we relate to as well. We are able to lift each other up with it. In the present process, it may not be seen by Lauri as such, but this is what I truly believe will be the result, and I am pretty sure he will recognize it some day. He has in many ways already proven his skills in reflection.

As for Altaïr-VF's comment, I'll choose to ignore any intent perceived, while recognizing the comparison of the moderator's function - with the cabal. S/he is correct that imposing authority is also a tool in the moderator's tool-box. It is also recognized and appreciated that Altaïr-VF confirms DarkOwl's point about the potential for growth in wisdom in this. Please see my description of authority below.

And for your proposal of the rule you mention, Robert369... I'm pretty sure this has been considered and evaluated by Admin.

And Vega, the wider perspective from a moderator's stance you have carefully described is noted, and it is much appreciated.

--------------------

In the below I describe my understanding of authority. I don't define it. That is important. I present it here, since it opens up to reflections in a perspective reaching beyond our current situation.

It has taken me years to phrase what is given, due to ambivalence in recognizing the duality embedded in it. I'm actually open to comments about it, because it affects so many parts of our lives. But there are nuances in this all over the place. Some are mentioned, some are not. But please note that it is foremost a conceptual treatment:

Authority

– is the right to not explain behavior affecting others.

This statement – "not explain – not yourself" – is not a true double negative, so the positive phrasing is not automatically true either. But since such phrasing will disregard inter-personal aspects, there is reason to think it is.

“Right” in this is even more fundamental than what is understood as a “human right.” You exist by your own right. This right is formed by the same property that enables you to think new thoughts, while approaching the effects of your own choices. As such it also enables you to cross borders in a wider sense. It also presents reason to ask questions and to what 'science' is supposed to be. Note: The root of the word “question” is “quest.”

It is an inter-personal aspect of behavior, and strongly related to the concept sovereignity. If you were alone in the entire world and nothing of what you did affected others, then your authority would be nonsensical. So, when the mentioned 'borders' are crossed, you do it within your own inherent authority. Your choices may then affect or change others' options to choose for themselves, whether that is with purpose or not. This wielding of your authority can thus both enable and disable – liberate and force – another's choice. A good example in this would be when you allow another individual to take what is yours... as part of a trade agreement.

There are two main types:

1) Natural personal authority;
– is a strictly individual property. It is the recognition of how the individual’s senses give raw data to be processed rationally, so a coherent personal understanding of the world can be formed. This processing naturally works for everyone, and usually builds upon previously acquired understanding. There are several premises for its formation, and among these are:
- - a functional apparatus of senses;
- - skills in reasoning – to infer effects from causes or premises;
- - skills in making the final leap from processing data into holding a conclusion as the individual's ‘truth’, with bearings on which choices are available or relevant to the individual in any given situation.

The recognition of one's own natural personal authority is directly connected to the recognition of the same authority within other individuals; the one cannot happen without the other. However, as this is tightly connected to ethical development, this realization quickly becomes antagonistical to imposition, which then defines describes the other main type of authority:

2) Imposed/imposing authority (given or taken);
– has its source from other’s authority, hence ‘given or taken’.
– is dependent on lack of information to appear genuine and such deflect questioning that may erode it.

The exercise of the two types can be almost indistinguishable from each other. Apart from blatant criminal behaviour, the most reliable discernment is whether you find reason to question the behavior or not. If reason is freely given, then it may be sound and socially beneficial, but it may still be imposed. If reason is not given, it may be dubious, and there is also reason to consider it likely imposed. Note: Authority exercised on behalf of somebody – like in a hired job- or trade-situation – is always authority given or taken. It is also considered imposed/imposing to the same degree that it affects others. There is almost never reason to question the exercise of natural personal authority, as it will almost always appear as a matter of course for any observer.

There are nuances and dynamics between the types of authority activated while individuals adapt to the mechanics in a society. This is in conjunction with the integration of the moral standards. Natural personal authority establishes a marked threshold for imposition. The stronger this trait becomes in a society, the more harmonious the development of the individual becomes. The result is a stable society, less imbued with internal conflict; rising above and solving conflicts becomes more important than eliminating opponents, and cooperation becomes prioritized before – or ranked above – competition.

It is a given that natural personal authority is ethically superior to the imposed/imposing type. The cause for this is that the individual is the foundation for the collective. With no individual, there would be no collective: The individual can stand tall, alone, and strong with no collective, but a collective without individuals don't exist.

In the above, I use the definition of moral as "the standard of behavior you communicate," and the definition of ethics as "the standard of behaviour you follow yourself." These are not the common understanding of moral and ethics, and if you wish to discuss the above, you need to keep it in mind.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#33 2021-11-27 18:59:35

Happy

Is is difficult for me to see this as a commendation because it appears to hold within it the veiled threat of a permanent ban.

You are almost correct in this. You have been travelling along a fine line here, Sinstraia. So I can confirm it right out: It is not a veiled threat - it is what you can expect if you continue to cross the line.

Happy, not to be rude, but can you see how deleting comments has the same effect as re-writing of history and how ironic it is that you make this statement at this moment?

No history has been re-written in this. What is ironical (- definition of irony: "The message is the opposite of what is said") is that you seem to react as if what transpired was done to yourself. It was not. And you have not even once reflected here on the reason why Lauri was temporarily banned, in spite of you having read the entire conversation that transpired. It's like your story starts with him being banned.

Appologies, however, my specific rant was how reactive you were when you banned Lauri. It was cruel and inappropriate. There was no reflection, it was done out of anger. It wielded your power in a sadistic powermad way, as I have already told you directly. I am disheartened that you do not see Lauri as an equal to you or I. Also, It is concerning that you would think it appropriate of any moderator to ban someone because they characterised them negatively. For me, I wouldn't think that an option. Again, sovereignty. I am respecting you as an equal. I am making a fuss because you did not respect Lauri as an equal. You brandished your power in a cruel way.

This is why you are not a moderator here; If you expect to be considered equal to anybody, then act like it. By the words and attitude you expose here, you also reveal that your understanding of "equality" means that everyone else must descend into the conflict you perceive. I am sorry, but if you don't show some signs of nuancing this soon, you basically show yourself unreachable. And that is not a threat.

Sorry, but in the environments I have lived in I have been free to express myself in appropriate ways. Free to agree with who I wish, and say what I am thinking. Do you believe being a moderator entitles you to be the thought police? I don't come to a conscious expanding group to participate in being thought controlled.

You equal thought with communication here. The moderators can delete messages deemed inappropriate with the social environment sought for. If this doesn't suit you, you are free to seek out other platforms, compatible with your preferred ways of communicating.

If I have been breaking rules I would appreciate being told so rather than to be banned.

You can consider this post as being thoroughly told, and see this a last warning. Pull yourself together.

To be fair, I never saw the original comment LauriLavi made, it had already been removed when I viewed the thread. I only saw the resulting argument and Happy's lightening fast ban and gloat, followed by complete removal of all within about 3 minutes.

Well, if that is the case, you have no idea what spurred his reaction. At the point where he was banned, I had already explained it to him. Still, this was not received. Hence the temporary ban.

Regarding your definition of Authority. I am a too turned off by all of this to read it. I believe in sovereignty, not authority.

Well, then you certainly have something to learn about the foundation for your "sovereignty."

I suggest you take some time to reflect on this.

#34 2021-11-27 19:21:02

07wideeyes

Sinstraia, just chill out please. I don't wish to see you get banned from here. Buddha had some parable about a burning house. It's similar here. There's a burning house, the world's on fire. I don't want to see us just get caught up in shouting at each other while we're getting burnt alive anyway......

#35 2021-11-27 20:01:04

Happy

Take a week.

#36 2021-11-27 22:39:21

DarkOwl

So I'm in the time zone that gets to wake up to community drama :-/ (haha)

There's a lot to think about, discuss and sort out here obviously.
I see it as an opportunity to take this community to the next stage in its evolution. Obviously we care about this place as a whole bunch of core contributors are still here despite the drama.

All I can suggest right now, is that everyone who has been emotionally affected by recent events, take a breather, meditate, pull back a bit.
I'm going to need some time to contemplate where to from here myself. We can reconvene later (perhaps when Lauri returns)

Initial thoughts include:
1) Further clarification of rules and guidelines (if needed)
2) Rules and guidelines drafted for mods (guidelines around banning, deletion of posts etc.)
3) A mission statement of sorts drafted for the forum perhaps (what are we here for and what is it's purpose)... something to keep us focussed

One of the issues Vega raised was, that the forum is serving two purposes which often conflict. On the one hand we have discussions about the Taygetan material, and on the other, interpersonal community issues (members with a desire to get to know one another and also fight with one another, which is all part of the process).

I will post Vega's suggestions around this to a new thread for your contemplation and discussion (as he gave permission to do so and I think it's worth considering)

Sending those of you hurting right now love!
Be gentle on yourself! These are tumultuous times and emotions are raw in virtually everyone I know (including myself).
Let's all determine to get this sorted, drop our defences and open our hearts. There is a lot of goodwill in this place (despite the conflict) we can all draw upon.

Love to you all
<3 xo

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-27 22:50:36)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#37 2021-11-28 19:51:17

Vega

Now that I have reviewed the deleted conversation between Lauri and Happy, and the conversation between Sinstraia and Happy, I have reached my conclusion and I can put this matter to rest.

(And just for the record I wanna remind everyone that I am just a random CA subscriber and a random forum member, my voice and opinion doesn't have any special weight, it's just as valid and has the same weight and is on the same level as any other member of the forum. It's OK if we don't agree and don't see things the same way, we don't have to agree on everything and see everything the same way to be allies.)

My conclusion is that these two interactions that led to a one week ban for both Lauri and Sinstraia, are actually a very positive thing for everyone involved and the forum, despite how it may look at first. This was not a superficial conflict about something trivial or a keyboard intellectual fight for ego reasons but had substance.

So, to wideeyes point, unless the people involved in this conflict had no time and energy to do this and it distracted them from other more important things, I don't see this a negative thing and I think it was worth investing this time and energy into this confontation. Both for the people involved and for the forum.

The key thing that led me to this conclusion is that I realized this is not a conversation but a fight between warriors (and I mean fight in the positive sence, between allies and not enemies). And if I see it as a fight then I consider the accusations both Lauri and Sinstraia made against Happy, fair play and are allowed in a fight and in a confrontation.

If it was a discussion and a conversation those accusations by both of them wouldn't be fair and would be problematic. But seeing it as a fight I believe it was a fair fight and that includes Happy's ban weapon, since they were aware that he is a mod and is holding that weapon and he is also figthing and standing up for the forum too and not just for himself. Which I believe Lauri and Sinstraia were too, they were fighting for the forum too from where they stand, and Happy was standing up and fighting for the forum from where he stands and doing his job as a mod. 

Both Lauri and Sinstaia could have taken another route and chosen not to fight or challenge Happy and accept and respected his right to make the decision to delete Lauri's posts. However it's understandable that they didn't since they were both angered by Happy's decision. And they do have the right not to accept it, and it's understandable that they chose to fight and challenge Happy's decision and that they chose to stand their ground and not accept and fight and challenge Happy's explanations.

And it was a fair fight in my opinion despite the heavy accusations and all of them fought bravely and stood their ground and fought for themselves and for the forum from where they stand. It was not a trivial fight for trivial intellectual reasons but a fight with substance for important reasons. That's why I say this was a very positive thing. And seen in this light it is a high vibrational incident, I see it as a high frequency clash of brave warriors that will lead to growth for everyone involved and for the forum.

And Sinstria's last two posts were impressive and inspiring even looking at it from where Happy stands. To paraphrase Yazhi... we all get temporarily banned anyway, it's not about getting banned or not, but about getting banned well, with meaning. I am a lioness, I'd rather get banned fighting than being submissive. ( lol smile )   

And I trust and support whatever decision Lauri and Sinstraia make about how they are going to continue after the ban expires. If they choose to continue challenging and fighting Happy and his decisions and his explanations I support their decision and trust them.

Just as I still support and trust Happy's decisions and explanations and appreciate and still support and trust him with this job. The way he handled this not only did not erode my confidence and trust in him and his ability to do this job but it did the opposite, it increased it. He demonstarted that he is a brave warrior and a worthy opponent and a great fit for the job of the mod and for standing up and fighting for the forum.

I appreciate you volunteering your time and energy to do this Happy, and I hope you'll have time to spare and keep doing this as long as you still want to. I assume that DarkOwl is still getting used to his role and I imagine is still in the process of finding his own approach and style that fits him, but from what I have seen so far, you and DarkOwl complement each other very well. I am happy that you decided to get involved more actively again and help share the workload with DarkOwl. And I am of the opinion that permanent bans should be used only as a last resort or in obvious real trolls, but a one or two week temp ban is a useful tool so the mods are empowered to "enforce" the forum boundary lines. We are in a physical density, even the Taygetans still have a military force to "enforce" and defend their boundary lines. So the forum needs to have the ability to use force after some warnings in order to "enforce" it's boundary lines.

I learned a lot about myself from both of these fights and I got to know the people involved in this fight a lot better.

And one last thing I wanna say is that, I am not taking sides or defending Happy or anything, but while reading both these conversations, when I put myself in Happy's broken shoes in the role of a mod, I see that I would have handled both interactions more or less the same, once they chose to fight my decisions and my explanations.

And it was actually easy for me to put myself in her shoes cause I have been standing up and fighting for our 'community' and for the crew and this disclosure from time to time, whether in our FB group, in the youtube comments or even in here. And I intuitively naturally instinctively ended up handling it more or less in a similar way. And that's why I understood everything you said in your above post very well and just by reading "Authority is the right to not explain behavior affecting others" I got what that means and I understood a lot better why I was intuitively behaving in a certain way, and it's a good way to put in words what I intuitively knew.

I find that as long as "a whole bunch of core contributors are still here despite the drama" I want to be here so I plan to invest as much time and energy as I can contributing here. (And all my interactions in here even the forum storms, have actually helped me grow and helped me know myself better, cause I don't have other awake people and starseeds in my life to interact with and this is the only community I am participating in so far.)

Anyway, I don't think I have anything else to say and I better stop before I end up writing a book lol

And now just give me sec, I need to wear my pink armor before I say this one last thing lol.

Let's all keep going and fighting, with strength, courage, determination, and let's all try to be gentle, kind, understanding and unconditionally loving with ourself as much as we can. And with that we will be able to be more kind and more understanding and potentially even loving to others too.

Thanks for reading this long long post, I am gonna shut my piehole now. smile

(Edit from the future: Now that I read this again, I corrected referring to Happy using female pronouns to not confuse and misinform anyone that may stumble upon this. That's the only thing I edited, the rest is untouched.)

Last edited by Vega (2022-12-10 18:57:02)

#38 2021-12-07 19:36:59

Vega

Grivehn wrote:

Its the same with KKKennedy at Star Wars. 'Is she out, is she not? Does she have any power left?' Rumors everywhere, while the only sure point is that Disney continues to grind Star Wars into the dustbin.

I am not a hardcore Star Wars fan, but couldn't avoid hearing about all that drama. We were in the wrong timeline Grivehn, I am in the camp that actually loved The Force Awakens mostly because I too was newly awakened, the "force started awakening" in me lol only one and a half years before I saw it, and also for nostalgia reasons.

However "the only thing that limits you is the idea that you are limited", so I am sure that there is a timeline out there somewhere, where the other two movies were amazing masterpieces. So when I get my hands on a Suzy Class starship, the first strategic critical mission I'll embark on, will be jumping to that timeline and book a ticket for the opening night of the second movie and then jump and book a ticket for the opening night of the third movie. All the other strategic timeline altering missions will have to wait. lol smile

(It is mindboglingly unbelievable, that we are limitless god creators, and what I just described can actually literally be done, and the fact that I can imagine it probably means that somewhere in a timeline far far away, in a slightly more comedic alternate version of reality smile I am actually doing this just for laughs and giggles lol smile )

#39 2021-12-07 20:24:02

Vega

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Another thought about your post I had was when you say this; "prefer to create and live the version of reality and the version of the Galaxy that the Taygetans and the crew are creating and living in." They don't seem to be without stress and strife. They have issues with UFoP, other races, regressives, cabals, some of them are 'renegades', even perhaps dissidents. So I wonder why are they creating that reality?

Yes the "5D" reality outside the Van Allen Belts is still a physical matrix with relatively strong duality and there are nightmares and dangerous things lurking there too. But the "upper 5D" interstellar races have all of that under control, like the Pleiades cluster for example is fully protected and safe with their extremely advanced spaceships and "military". Not to mention that due to their high frequency they are toxic to the lower frequency regressive races.

And from what I understand from this disclosure, they are living relatively peaceful and stress free lives on their planets in harmony with all of the other biology of the planet. Even their nature and animals are more peaceful and harmonious even though they are still eating each other if I remember correctly. Aneeka mentioned that there are birds there that make their nests on the ground cause they don't have natural predators. 

Due to their extremely advanced technology, an example of the physical crisis' that they  face are things like what color they are going to paint their house lol and an infestation in some of their farms smile, as Aneeka said once. But don't worry, I am sure that there are starseeds incarnating to help them with those difficult challenges lol. They live in a very loving, technologically advanced and mentally emotionally and spiritually advanced wholo-graphic societies, that from what I understand are very peaceful and stress free, healthy and sane societies.

They have different type of issues that come from them having more complex lives and remembering more past lives and living for a very long time looking the same and in the same body other stuff like that, compared to the simple short lives that we live here. And most of their issues and stresses if I remember correctly are more of the internal spiritual and emotional nature, as with the example of Swaruu 9. They still have soul traumas that they are working on in their incarnations.

But as far as their physical life, that is a physical heaven compared to this insane, batsh*t crazy, mind-control based, artificial society that we are currently living in, down here. This society is like the BullSh*t capital of our Galaxy. It's like we are living inside the sewers of our Galaxy, where all the bullpoop ends up for processing lol Maybe a better term for us is galactic poop-workers instead of light-workers lol smile

Cosmic Sea wrote:

I too, in a more 5D view, see the vastness of the universe and the silly behaving cabal weirdness as not a big deal in the big picture, where there is no death and such, but my preference would be that they get shut down. I've also always been super resonant with anything sci-fi and fantasy.

That's what us advanced straseeds and old souls are here for. Assist in liberating this society and the human species from the cabal and the artificial matrix and assisting in liberating the humans from the mind-control that is keeping them trapped in "3D", and assisting the human species in becoming an interstellar species with a wholo-graphic society.

Cosmic Sea wrote:

I really enjoy the conversations, thank you for responding.

You are welcome, Cosmic Sea smile, I like your name, I like imagining space like a cosmic ocean of etheric water and the solar systems like a cluster of islands(but there is no surface to this cosmic sea so the cosmic island clusters are submerged and also round smile ). The cosmic island clusters that are marked for now, in my cosmic sea map, are this solar system cluster of cosmic islands, the Taygetan solar system cluster of cosmic islands and all the other neighboring Pleiadian clusters of islands and one of my other favorite exotic mysterious cosmic island named Cyndriel in the Aldebaran cluster.

I really enjoy these conversations too. The only thing is that it takes some time to write the long ones, but for important subjects and for sincere and great questions, it's well worth it spending all this time to write a couple of small essays.  smile

#40 2021-12-07 21:33:03

Vega

Based on some of your posts about the GF, I can already imagine the Grivehn posts in some SW forums, about this trilogy. smile

I loved the force awakens when I saw it at the cinema, but then wasn't that excited when I rewatched it on the small screen. The story was a bit meh, and didn't move me. So I guess it was the epic scenes on a cinema screen, and not knowing the story the first time that did it for me and I came out of the cinema very satisfied and feeling great about it.

Like I said I am not a hardcore fan, and I wasn't mad I was just disappointed... smile  at The Last Jedi and it didn't feel like an epic galactic scale SW movie with a menacing villain when I got out of the cinema. It it was not called Star wars and didn't have an expectation to see a SW movie I may have liked it more, but anyway.

What I did love and was moved by about all three of them was... the trailers. When Rey did that flip it was supercool and gave me goosebumps and I thought that ok maybe they can save this, but then I saw the mess that was The Rise of Skywalker and let's not talk about that... cause we run the risk of getting banned... lol

Anyway this is off topic to the forum, but at least I am not derailing a thread. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-12-07 21:34:48)

#41 2022-12-08 20:47:13

Jupiter 9

HiddenSquid wrote:

Yep evil got into the business of providing goods & services, of helping, imparting knowledge, whatever good thing you can think of... A long time ago.

Also there is one tiny but oh so significant thing about free will.... You're willing control and exploration of limits. Free will cannot do anything else. This may seem cynical to some, but it's fucking true. What else are you going to do with free will? It's literally only for exploring limiting ideas and control. Control of yourself, others, or just yourself and then moving under the umbrella of how others want to control themselves, is free will bound up with linear and plastic/plasmatic A-Temporality and A-Linearity. In other words control and limitation/sensation/mentation. When you freely will you will be met with the determinism.

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh also don't forget, the space races, the federation or whatever the fuck it really is, they do want humans to advance and evolve, but never past the point that you're more evolved/advanced than them. Think about that for a second. The cabal is literally controlled and created by the slimeballs in the federation, and they are spread throughout thousands of worlds/realms/dimensions.

The cabal is literally the millions upon millions of psychopaths that walk the halls of advanced worlds, that are welcomed by the people around them, for they have learned a higher degree of disguises and lying.

This perspective may seem cynical to some of us, because it is cynical, and not because we are spiritually bypassing love and light and unicorns and rainbows space hippies hihi smile

Teal Swan has a great video about cynicism if you or anyone else is interested:

Teal Swan: We all know a person, maybe you are this person, who chronically opposes, denies and doubts, who has lost faith in human goodness and who is skeptical and pessimistic to the degree that it almost seems they possess either no belief in (or a contempt for) pleasure, hope, faith and positivity.  Society calls this person a cynic.  But what society has failed to recognize is that cynicism is not a character trait.  Cynicism is a coping mechanism.

[...]

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#42 2023-01-23 20:14:06

Jupiter 9

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

(@CHARCOtranquilo I am Vega by the way. The Vega-Ego is dead. Long live the Jupiter-Ego! haha smile  )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, smile smile  always with your characteristic sense of humor.... smile

I see that during this time that I have been absent from the forum your "ego-user" has moved up the ladder to "ego-moderator". Good, good.. . Tell me dearest, Jupiter-ego, when are you going to stop flirting with the "ego-intellectual" and seriously commit yourself to "The Holy Spirit"??

A big hug. wink

I don't know. But when it happens it will be NOW so I guess NOW is my answer... haha  smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#43 2023-01-24 13:58:52

Jupiter wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

(@CHARCOtranquilo I am Vega by the way. The Vega-Ego is dead. Long live the Jupiter-Ego! haha smile  )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, smile smile  always with your characteristic sense of humor.... smile

I see that during this time that I have been absent from the forum your "ego-user" has moved up the ladder to "ego-moderator". Good, good.. . Tell me dearest, Jupiter-ego, when are you going to stop flirting with the "ego-intellectual" and seriously commit yourself to "The Holy Spirit"??

A big hug. wink

I don't know. But when it happens it will be NOW so I guess NOW is my answer... haha  smile

Yes, the answer is always NOW... but how does the NOW do, to do the NOW?... and it is here, in this questioning, where you have to support your attention.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#44 2023-02-11 17:51:36

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

For the record, I didn’t sense there was any trolling on Carol’s part.

Some of her earlier responses were challenging, I agree. But trolling? Hmm.

Also, there are ETs on this forum. She was one of them. Everyone is free to disagree with this opinion of course.

Anyways, Jupiter, you are one of the Moderators and the Moderators set the tone.

You can never be 100% sure but I am 99,9% sure it is luk, otherwise I wouldn't have interacted with him this way. I have been reading Youtube comments in Cosmic Agency and been part of CA groups for 4 years and I am very familiar with luk's behavior and patterns and energy and can recognize him very easily.

And I am surprised you say Carol was an ET. (Alec were you hinting at that too with that comment?).

What do you base that on, and how sure are you she was an ET. As I said I am 99,9% sure this was luk.

And as far as the tone, this is how I am going to be, I just can't be formal and too serious and professional haha

And besides I am not the only moderator, and the other moderators set the tone too and we keep each other in check so there is nothing to worry about. I just may overdo it with the jokes and my sense of humor and it can be a bit much and annoying sometimes, but I can be very serious when I need to so nothing to worry about.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-11 17:56:49)

#45 2023-02-11 18:42:47

StarDeity
Banned

Why would an "ET" use a picture of a Canadian model (Daria Werbowy) as a forum icon?
and also say "she" doesn't like men, etc. lol

#46 2023-02-11 19:13:55

StarDeity
Banned

Brahman wrote:

Didn't Gossia say they write in the forum and are always discriminated.

Really?? D:

You see what trolls do... sigh..

#47 2023-02-11 19:21:54

StarDeity
Banned

I mean like... having trolls causes other things like that... u__u
Because one doesn't know who might be at the other side..

Brahman wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Really?? D:

Don't worry, it's not just trolls who are discriminated sometimes. wink

#48 2023-02-11 20:03:46

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

It gets fun. Obviously Carol isn't the woman in the picture but I was thinking something more along the lines of what Scott said about her being an ET. But I was thinking of someone from Swaruus. Lol
Didn't Gosia say they write in the forum and are always discriminated. That was my concern. But hardly. Now I wonder which ET Scott meant and who the others are, if he knows them. Hahaha...Jupiter thinks it's Luke....wow, big mystery big_smile

Brahman I am surprised that you too think she could have been an ET. I am curious what was it that prompted you to think that?

And I don't think it's luk, I know it's luk. There is no mystery for me. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-11 20:12:35)

#49 2023-02-11 20:13:35

Scott Summers

Carol is an ET, in my opinion.

But the point is not whether she’s an ET or not. ETs should not get special treatment (special favours) OR discrimination, for that matter.

Every person should be treated with respect (obviously).

She’s not luk. That’s my opinion. Unfortunately, I have to speak my truth even if it doesn’t sit well with others.

Peace, all.

#50 2023-02-11 20:14:49

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Really?? D:

Gosia didn't say that. He is probably referring to Gosia saying that they have participated in social media in the past anonymously. I don't remember Gosia saying they have ever participated in the forum.

Board footer