You are not logged in.

#26 2021-11-27 04:01:59

Re: Ashayana Deane

Genoveva wrote:

In 2014, a couple of earthlings have interacted in astral form with the consciousness of a ship called Anais (pronounced Anesh), in it’s astral form being twice the size of the moon, stationed relatively close to the planet. The ship’s mission was to assist humanity with ascension and with selective evacuation.
“The dark-flowering of earth's grids” may be the result of cabal’s assault on humanity, applied both through earth technology but also through direct involvement from 4D.

Is Nomi Krystal River Failsafe a re-engineered protocol which is broadcast by Anais, which started in the month of May, 2016?

From your first posting on this forum, my intuition immediately linked you with the race which commissioned the mission of Anais. If this is correct, are you in communication with this ship? Apparently, only the two earthlings got astral access beyond the ship’s cloak barrier. I was wondering if your arrival on this forum is also due to resonance with forum members which may have greeted Anais.

Yet more complex topics.

Dark flowering has nothing to do with the technologies of humans nor of the governments of down here.  It deals with energy inflows into the earth's templar grid systems from artificial pathways/bridges which originate from outside of this galaxy and outside of this natural time matrix system, possessing a quantum pattern which runs counter to the natural inherent quantum signatures/spins of EFFI "aligned/infused" systems.  It also far exceeds any sort of GF technology/processes or 4D and 5D systems as it is originating from beings which are extremely ancient and exist within different time matrices.  These groups have "poked holes in time" so to speak within this time matrix which has formed the artificial bridges, fostering the dark flowering of the grids and of humanity's chakras.  The earth itself as a sentient being made the decision to engage the Nomi Rise-Return process as it was its choice; it did not have to.

In case you are wondering why so many of even the government members and others have "become insane or unrecognizable from how they were just a few months/years ago" or why their actions/statements seem non-sensical, it has to do with the above process.

We will make an extrapolation here.  Nomi was encoded into the earth back when the planet was first created, tens of billions of years ago.  The Krystal River Fail Safe is a process that was engaged by the Yh'u-ra-leh Kinservatory.  The Nomi trigger was the earth's own response to the GONE-Fall coding trigger attempted against it to pull down this entire planetary system into Gone Fall status (meaning plasma template compaction).  It rejected that future state for itself.  The Nomi resonant frequencies help inhibit mass expansion of dark flowering in the planetary grids and also in individuals.  The Krystal River Fail Safe streams are what is preventing the earth from being pulled into the phantom matrix systems.

The Krystal River rainbow currents flow from out of the density-3 (meaning dimensions 7,8,9) lock in this time matrix which then flow down towards the earth.  These currents originate from the future state of earth outside of this time matrix and "above it" and are subsequently "stepped down" in order for them to integrate down here.  It is coming from rishiac entities outside of this time matrix, meaning outside any sort of overall familiar density system to this universe.  For example, beings in these realms have 84 and 96 strand DNA templates and are extremely knowledgable about time matrix mechanics.

"I" essentially only communicate directly with my own race overall while down here, at least with regards to direct telepathic communications or visits as all races are allowed to directly intervene down here with regards to their own members (we would not be present here without this provision as the alternative would not have been permissible as "I" must return back home; it can be no other way).  Given that we are a full participant in the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds and other allied groups, it is not to say that others in this enormous organization would not have made such a proposal for the Anais mission however, hence your intuitive feelings on such.

Our race does not use ships for travel as we truly do not have a need of them.  We use the star gate systems at planet, galaxy, universal, and cosmoversal levels and then also travel simply by thought.  We use the gates as a bridge to literally transmute our energy quantum to different states of existence and then use the gates to move throughout the universe and even other time matrices.  In simpler terms (for comprehensibility), we simply "tune" into the frequency signature of where we are heading and then simply "assemble" and "move" there.

#27 2021-11-27 08:45:18

Genoveva

NekronianAmbassador wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

In 2014, a couple of earthlings have interacted in astral form with the consciousness of a ship called Anais (pronounced Anesh), in it’s astral form being twice the size of the moon, stationed relatively close to the planet. The ship’s mission was to assist humanity with ascension and with selective evacuation.
“The dark-flowering of earth's grids” may be the result of cabal’s assault on humanity, applied both through earth technology but also through direct involvement from 4D.

Is Nomi Krystal River Failsafe a re-engineered protocol which is broadcast by Anais, which started in the month of May, 2016?

From your first posting on this forum, my intuition immediately linked you with the race which commissioned the mission of Anais. If this is correct, are you in communication with this ship? Apparently, only the two earthlings got astral access beyond the ship’s cloak barrier. I was wondering if your arrival on this forum is also due to resonance with forum members which may have greeted Anais.

Yet more complex topics.

Dark flowering has nothing to do with the technologies of humans nor of the governments of down here.  It deals with energy inflows into the earth's templar grid systems from artificial pathways/bridges which originate from outside of this galaxy and outside of this natural time matrix system, possessing a quantum pattern which runs counter to the natural inherent quantum signatures/spins of EFFI "aligned/infused" systems.  It also far exceeds any sort of GF technology/processes or 4D and 5D systems as it is originating from beings which are extremely ancient and exist within different time matrices.  These groups have "poked holes in time" so to speak within this time matrix which has formed the artificial bridges, fostering the dark flowering of the grids and of humanity's chakras.  The earth itself as a sentient being made the decision to engage the Nomi Rise-Return process as it was its choice; it did not have to.

In case you are wondering why so many of even the government members and others have "become insane or unrecognizable from how they were just a few months/years ago" or why their actions/statements seem non-sensical, it has to do with the above process.

We will make an extrapolation here.  Nomi was encoded into the earth back when the planet was first created, tens of billions of years ago.  The Krystal River Fail Safe is a process that was engaged by the Yh'u-ra-leh Kinservatory.  The Nomi trigger was the earth's own response to the GONE-Fall coding trigger attempted against it to pull down this entire planetary system into Gone Fall status (meaning plasma template compaction).  It rejected that future state for itself.  The Nomi resonant frequencies help inhibit mass expansion of dark flowering in the planetary grids and also in individuals.  The Krystal River Fail Safe streams are what is preventing the earth from being pulled into the phantom matrix systems.

The Krystal River rainbow currents flow from out of the density-3 (meaning dimensions 7,8,9) lock in this time matrix which then flow down towards the earth.  These currents originate from the future state of earth outside of this time matrix and "above it" and are subsequently "stepped down" in order for them to integrate down here.  It is coming from rishiac entities outside of this time matrix, meaning outside any sort of overall familiar density system to this universe.  For example, beings in these realms have 84 and 96 strand DNA templates and are extremely knowledgable about time matrix mechanics.

"I" essentially only communicate directly with my own race overall while down here, at least with regards to direct telepathic communications or visits as all races are allowed to directly intervene down here with regards to their own members (we would not be present here without this provision as the alternative would not have been permissible as "I" must return back home; it can be no other way).  Given that we are a full participant in the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds and other allied groups, it is not to say that others in this enormous organization would not have made such a proposal for the Anais mission however, hence your intuitive feelings on such.

Our race does not use ships for travel as we truly do not have a need of them.  We use the star gate systems at planet, galaxy, universal, and cosmoversal levels and then also travel simply by thought.  We use the gates as a bridge to literally transmute our energy quantum to different states of existence and then use the gates to move throughout the universe and even other time matrices.  In simpler terms (for comprehensibility), we simply "tune" into the frequency signature of where we are heading and then simply "assemble" and "move" there.

Thank you, NekronianAmbassador!!!

In reality, the only thing which will never change is the fact that everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree.

#28 2021-11-27 09:07:43

Genoveva

@NekronianAmbassador, I thought I can convey in those two words how much I appreciate your answers. Yet, now, while attempting to say more, only two words can say everything: thank you!

In reality, the only thing which will never change is the fact that everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree.

#29 2021-11-27 14:15:33

Genoveva wrote:

@NekronianAmbassador, I thought I can convey in those two words how much I appreciate your answers. Yet, now, while attempting to say more, only two words can say everything: thank you!

You are more than welcome.  The knowledge belongs to all races in this time matrix, including humanity.

#30 2021-11-27 20:21:06

Genoveva wrote:
NekronianAmbassador wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

You are more than welcome.  The knowledge belongs to all races in this time matrix, including humanity.

If you don’t mind, could you send me an email? I would like to have your contact details, in case the cabal nazis restrict the internet communications in the future. Thank you, NekronianAmbassador.
I will delete this posting afterwards, as to not clutter the thread unnecessarily.

Done, as requested.

Board footer