You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-08 23:37:19

LeaLea

Zetas, zetatalk and the Pole Shift

Hello everyone!

There are some questions I'd like to submit to Swaruu and the Taygetan Team, would that be possible? It's about the information published by the Zetas on zetatalk and various other websites through their contactee Nancy Lieder, for more than 25 years now.

Is the Pole Shift a reality and will it really happen as they describe it? Does Nibiru even exist? Are the Zetas legit and are they really benevolent, or are they pursuing their own agenda under the disguise of being benevolent? Is their whole site and the informations they publish a CIA (or another three-letter agency) psyop, meant to keep us into a low-level vibration?

I am really eager to know what the Taygetans can tell us about this matter.
Thank you very much in advance!

#2 2021-03-09 12:58:12

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Zetas, zetatalk and the Pole Shift

We have discussed the topic of pole shift and Nibiru on both Spanish and English channels numerous times, but I understand you havent seen it and its ok. To be short, according to Taygetans, there is no such thing as Nibiru and the pole is not shifting. Zeta Grays exist but I do not have any information about them further than that. I am sorry this is short, but I need to be brief in my answers. Not much time to be here unfortunately! Greetings. Gosia.

#3 2021-03-09 23:53:35

LeaLea

Dear Gosia, thank you very much for your answer and for your time. Just to let you know, I indeed searched the forum before posting this new topic, with the terms included in the title, and did not find the answers I was looking for. I probably should have searched the video transcripts instead, my bad.

I am in the process of passionately watching each and every video you published on your YT and lbry.tv channels from the very start, but even dedicating it 2 hours a day, this will still take, say, around 2 months. Quite a long time to find the answer I was so impatient to get... smile but now I finally have it, thanks to you and the Taygetans, and I am very grateful for this and all the other high-quality informations you deliver to us.

So, again, my apologies for creating a new thread for a topic that had already been answered. At least now it's there in case someone else should be looking for the same answers in the forum.

Please keep up the excellent work you are doing for the raise of global consciousness, kudos to you and all the team!

Best greetings and sincere thanks!

#4 2021-03-10 19:48:20

Gosia
Administrator

You are most welcome! smile

#5 2021-11-27 22:24:08

RoadtoSamadhi

I have viewed the data on ZetaTalk to be very peculiar and I wish to revive this thread.  Even to this day Nancy is dropping conflicting information regarding the Pole Shift and Nibiru, it is almost concerning.  I wonder who she is talking to?  Very much survival oriented.

The Zeta data on Greer is outdated , doesn’t say he’s malicious or reptile.

Zeta data on Nibiru is outdated or they are in a fantasy timeline or a real timeline , does the community have any  thoughts ?

I would think Taygeta would tell us if an incoming cataclysm like that is coming for sure, I would not doubt the elites still using that story to incorporates the into their agendas.

Nancy also delivers a lot of data that is in line with Taygetean data , yet dated back in 1999-2004

Board footer