You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-26 22:16:41

DarkOwl

The Norwegian Princess and her reptile/Andromedan hybrid boyfriend

A curiosity from Norway.
This article is from a very mainstream website dedicated to royal news.

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/norwa … rd-166822/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-11-26 22:27:17

Re: The Norwegian Princess and her reptile/Andromedan hybrid boyfriend

I really don't follow the rumors about the lives of European royalty and Dilderbergers. Sorry, my friend, but boring pass. Whether or not they have sex with actual reptilians doesn't matter much to me in the grand scheme of things.

righteously indignant

#3 2021-11-26 22:30:47

DarkOwl

Here's an interview with the couple on US television.
What a beautiful and intriguing couple (I can see the Andromedan in him)
His energy is very clear! Be interesting to see the impact he has on royal society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjfO-UZYuk

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-27 02:20:40)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-11-26 22:33:02

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I really don't follow the rumors about the lives of European royalty and Dilderbergers. Sorry, my friend, but boring pass. Whether or not they have sex with actual reptilians doesn't matter much to me in the grand scheme of things.

Check out the interview with them.
It's not what you think.

#5 2021-11-26 22:35:15

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's not what you think.

I'll admit that it's mildly interesting. I'm not sure if it is purposeful disinfo, the imagination of a bored royal, or actual truth.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-11-26 22:50:34

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's not what you think.

I'll admit that it's mildly interesting. I'm not sure if it is purposeful disinfo, the imagination of a bored royal, or actual truth.

I'll take "mildly interesting" smile

I'm guessing the reason the pro-royal website published the article was to discredit him.

Quote: "After declaring himself a lizard from space, he also criticised the 5G network."

Could be one to watch.

#7 2021-11-26 23:01:54

DarkOwl

He has his own YouTube channel with plenty of content on it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShamanDurek/videos

#8 2021-11-27 03:15:12

DarkOwl wrote:

I suppose I'll watch a couple when I get a chance. Just taking a look at the channel, I am actually intrigued. I do not get immediately fake vibes from him at all.

righteously indignant

#9 2021-11-27 03:46:00

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I suppose I'll watch a couple when I get a chance. Just taking a look at the channel, I am actually intrigued. I do not get immediately fake vibes from him at all.

I've been looking at a few myself and agree with your assessment re. vibes.

It is an intriguing development!

Shamanism is something dear to my heart and it is highly synchronistic that Gosia has a video coming out about about Druids next. (Can't wait for that one!!)

(notices it is 4:44pm as I write this and was 11:11am when typing my OP... one of those days) smile

#10 2021-11-28 03:01:10

DarkOwl

Shaman Durek makes a very emotional plea right here.

I'm posting it as it applies very much to the current conflicts here on the forum. We all need to take these words to heart and put them into action.

His emotion is very on-the-surface (he self describes as a 'cry baby'... awww) but it's a very appropriate response to the pain we are all causing each other on this planet.

Please take this to heart dear family <3 xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRBDm2-DR-8&t=704s

"Shift and lift... not shame and blame"  Shaman Durek

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-28 03:05:31)

#11 2021-11-28 18:03:21

Interesting output. The shed info itself doesn’t surprise me.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

Board footer