You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-17 18:37:53

cosmiclion87

thoughts on Yazhi's last message regarding "The Ascension"

Hello to everyone in this forum, I'll post this topic with some personal opinions regarding  the last video on Gosia's channel Cosmic Agency, in which Yazhi told us about what the Ascension really is a personal, individual process ( they have remarked that several times already) and that the key for doing that is shadow work, by going to the deepest darkest parts of ourselves, and facing our inner "thousand-head monster" inside us and accepted as part o of ourselves and integrated it.

When I was reading the transcripts of both, the Spanish and English version of the message, I started remember parts of my life in which I got in a confrontation situation with other people, in which there was a risk of a physical altercation, I always got a mixture of feelings in that situation, anger, aggression but there was one particular feeling and emotion, that was predominant and overwhelming, that would last on me during days after the situation, fear, but it was taken to the extreme it was Terror, but not from the adversary or the danger of the situation, but it was about something inside, that threatened to came out, "the monster" Yazhi talk about in this videos.

I remember I tried to keep that part on control by suppress it, but even after doing that ,  on my dreams it would materialize as a gigantic sinister presence or an immense darkness that surrounded everything, that freaked me out, and I was worried, wondering,  if I was going insane, or have sociopathic or psychopathic tendencies, since that's the "matrix scientific approach" on that kind of cases.

But with the past of the years, since my first awakening, seeking knowledge like the ones our Taygetan friends are sharing with us, and expanding my consciousness and awareness, I can understand what it was.

Curiously the first explanation about the existence of that part in myself, I found was in astrology, I know the astrology we have access to has a lot of items and concepts missing, that made it not so accurate, nonetheless in this case it shed some light in to this topic for me.

This came from an aspect I have on my astrological birth chart, Pluto on the 12th house, for the explanation  of this I'll post the explanation I found on the website astro.com:

12th House- beyond the personal

" This house represents those spheres of life which go beyond the individual personality. The boundaries between the conscious and the unconscious dissolve, as well as the boundaries between human beings. This is the house of dreams and the yearning for unity."

Pluto in the 12th House

" At times you feel a very strong desire to do something that doesn't really make sense. You wonder what made you do that, try to figure out what created the drive. The problem is that you do not like certain aspects of yourself, or you think others would not like them. So you try to keep these drives secret from others or from yourself, even though you are aware of their effect on you.

What you must recognize is that nothing in you is really that bad. You have to look at these hidden aspects of yourself as if you were meeting another person and ask yourself whether they really are that bad. Most people are perfectly all right inside, but they do not realize it."

Here's another interpretation of the aspect:

"Pluto was in your twelfth house at the time of birth. This indicates that, unknown to others and possibly to yourself, there is in your life a powerful eruptive influence within the intricacies of your subconscious mind. It very rarely exposes itself as though it were a terrifying iceberg. When it does surface, it is as if another person to whom you have not been introduced takes full control of your actions and feelings and manifests enormous power directed to the elimination or destruction of whatever stands in your way. This represents the enormous hidden personality operating at the margin of your consciousness. You should try to understand what it is and then work to control it. You are a very nice person and you must try to put blocks in the way of these manifestations of pure ego. This way there is less risk that you will create animosity among your relatives and friends. It may be useful to you to try to handle these impulses by redirecting the energy into constructive activities such as problem-solving, planning for the future, business or private organizations, better human relations, etc. Pluto has given you a very strange ability, whether you know it or not, to eliminate enemies and obstacles."

I think that info totally fit with what Yazhi told us, specially the second interpretation of the aspect. But actually  it applies to every single one of the starseeds incarnated here right now!! we have to face our inner chimaeras, and integrate it , since they're also us, by recognizing its existence we can choose instead to be our elevated  " angelical" self instead.

It's not an easy task, but it's the only way to get the timeline each one of us want, for that purpose I'll face that part of myself, that hidden Grim reaper, that Shinigami  from whom I have been terrified in the past, .cause it's also me and from the astrological point of view since I'm a Scorpio rising and Pluto is my chart ruler, I understand it as a survival system that my higher self choosed to have, for an extreme situation.

Last edited by cosmiclion87 (2020-09-17 18:39:34)

#2 2020-09-17 21:46:47

Robert369

Re: thoughts on Yazhi's last message regarding "The Ascension"

Orffyreus wrote:

I should be banned from this forum.

Not at all, because figuring such things out is exactly what awakening and shadow work is about, it is part of everyone's life and we just have to learn to accept and integrate it, so we can keep this knowledge under control and empower ourselves to act the opposite without oppressing ourselves.

Congratulations to a large step in personal development.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-09-18 03:26:25

Stone

I think that many are affected by this “sabotaging consciousness”. It seems to arise often, trying to create doubt, division, argument amongst people. It could be a collective egregore/manifestation or it could be an entity in and of itself, trying to find expression through humans, through getting humans to act out it’s own impulses and desires.
1. Raising frequency will make one less susceptible to it’s influences
2. Knowing how you want to behave towards others and sticking to it, whenever negative impulses and temptations arise
3. Learning from failure - after giving in to the sabotaging consciousness and seeing the results, one knows to not walk down those paths again in he future

#4 2020-09-20 15:44:39

cosmiclion87

Stone wrote:

I think that many are affected by this “sabotaging consciousness”. It seems to arise often, trying to create doubt, division, argument amongst people. It could be a collective egregore/manifestation or it could be an entity in and of itself, trying to find expression through humans, through getting humans to act out it’s own impulses and desires.
1. Raising frequency will make one less susceptible to it’s influences
2. Knowing how you want to behave towards others and sticking to it, whenever negative impulses and temptations arise
3. Learning from failure - after giving in to the sabotaging consciousness and seeing the results, one knows to not walk down those paths again in he future

From my point of view, I think that shadow, has a purpose, like a survival system for really difficult circumstances,  the key is to purify it from any self destructive tendencies, that's why is important  not to repress it nor fear it, but accepted it as part of you, and integrate it through self love.

#5 2020-09-20 19:00:31

mitkobs

In my view dark side is a choice. Once this choice(s) is made there is no turning back, one will fall in vibration and that means will lose some of its integrity of the soul, will fragment on parts. Shadow work is to find out that there is a shadow or shadows, something forgotten, something suppressed, something feared and to address the issue, to face it and make a new choice that is not of dark passions but with integration of all suppressed, feared and forgotten. To forgive yourself and move on in new way, not making the same mistakes(choices) that lead to falling in vibration anymore. And now you have the darkness experience and cannot fall anymore, you know what it is and cannot be tricked by others as well.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-20 19:01:59)

#6 2021-11-29 05:25:54

jerymcd

I just calculated my life path number, from the life path number calculator. It was master number 33.
They appear to have a limitless repository of otherworldly energy which they use amazingly generously to help people around them. The base of 33 that is 6 is a number that is normally connected with family, love, home, and obligation. The Master vibrations of 33 are to such an extent that as the Kundalini power advances up the 33 portions of the spine, it opens all the Chakras that it experiences bringing about a shivering sensation in the body. They are additionally the ones who are energetic searchers and are normally keen on acquiring a ton of information so they can utilize it for the improvement of the entire of humankind and not really for simply an individual plan. These individuals push their limits to investigate the non-actual components of life too, which thus assists them with investigating the Terra Incognita. This number is even more huge on the off chance that this number shows up in your center numbers like Life Path, Expression, Heart's Desire and so forth

#7 2022-05-31 12:59:31

omgherryan

jerymcd wrote:

I just calculated my life path number, from the life path number calculator. It was master number 33.
They appear to have a limitless repository of otherworldly energy which they use amazingly generously to help people around them. The base of 33 which is 6 is a number that is normally connected with family, love, home, and obligation. The Master vibrations of 33 are to such an extent that as the Kundalini power advances up the 33 portions of the spine, it opens all the Chakras that it experiences bringing about a shivering sensation in the body. They are additionally the ones who are energetic searchers and are normally keen on acquiring a ton of information so they can utilize it for the improvement of the entire of humankind and not really for simply an individual plan. These individuals push their limits to investigate the non-actual components of life too, which thus assists them with investigating the Terra Incognita. This number is even more huge on the off chance that this number shows up in your center numbers like Life Path, Expression, Heart's Desire, and so forth

I have master number 22, The Master Number 22 unites the profound and the material. It pays attention to its gut feelings to distinguish regions where its endeavors are required most. The 22 has been decided to get significant experiences and its liability is to guide them into making something important, valid, and significant - - something that goes toward everyone's benefit. It is adjusted, skilled, and up to this uncommon undertaking.

#8 2022-05-31 13:18:39

Robert369

Please be aware that all those astrological numbers only refer to the starting traits you came with and in no way empower you on their own unless you work on the path that they enable. This means that they don't affect your free will but merely offer more or less powerful options/talents that one either finds in oneself and enables, or lets go to waste by persuing a different/opposite path (which has been very common in the 3D Matrix).

Also, please be aware that there are different readings/systems for these numbers, and many of them are utterly off and only serve the ones running them (e.g. commercially), while some of them are truly powerful - though those usually do not only deliver a single number but a complex set of numbers and information, because there's way more to one's birth circumstances than most systems try to make people believe.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer