You are not logged in.

#526 2021-11-13 23:21:29

Stan

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Well, Rob and few others on His Private Server helped me, with health issues, and I am not alone! And with people like You my dear Lauri, we would never be able to come together, and form a community, where none has any issues with me, or would characterize me like you did. And I don’t give any value on Your opinion! As usual, people characterize others with their own properties, and this forum is full of such individuals. I would be ashamed, characterizing someone I didn’t meet in person or at least talk with, with any such word. You just showed yourself a mirror, that we all can see.
Thanks for showing me and others, who You really are.

Last edited by Stan (2021-11-13 23:21:41)

#527 2021-11-13 23:22:23

pete

Robert369 wrote:

Many people are already working on such, though it is tough because it needs to remain mostly invisible to not get attacked/destroyed, and obviously it requires financing and knowledge to become independent from any and all Cabal structures, along with people who bring in open-mindedness and actual skills to work on alternatives across all areas.

Yes, really though, because there is nothing around me that I could see for myself that would convince me that things are actually improving. It all remains purely online, and thus easy to doubt and question.

Robert369 wrote:

For the latter I run a cabal-free private platform with a Discord server a public entry - see my forum profile for details.

Thanks, I'm already there smile

#528 2021-11-14 01:21:31

I'm interested in the possible topic for one of the next videos discussed in today's video: How to connect to the non-physical aspect of one's self, but also taking it further, so: Dear Gosia, Matias, Swaruus and Taygetan team...I would like to know as much as possible about out of body experiences, lucid dreaming, and astral travel. I would like to know how to navigate these experiences to go where one wants to go, and meet whom one wants to meet. I'd also like to know how to make these experiences as "solid" feeling and intense as possible, with full and vivid memory upon returning to the body, because even though I love Gaia and have a sense of mission here, I have places I'd rather be sometimes than this intolerable hellhole.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-14 02:42:11)

righteously indignant

#529 2021-11-14 11:34:58

Stan

It was your direct reply to me and my post, so no need for shameful avoidance of your own words, and energies with them smile
An apology would be more pleasant to read, but I don’t mind… levels of consciousness and conscious awarenesses are different as we all are. A time will come, when you’ll be more conscious of you OWN words and meanings…
Till then Please excuse me from your communication.
Wish you a nice day smile

#530 2021-11-17 19:24:46

ChazSedona

Back to Aneeka reporting on their research with Graphene; is it Graphene itself or Graphene Oxide? it seems the terms have become intermixed. The researchers behind La Quinta Columna on Bitchute have been calling it Graphene Oxide and recently reported it is cancelled by antioxidants which chemically makes sense since the oxide gets reduced to Graphene complete electron shells and then could be normally discharged from the body. Here's their recent link on what to take to counteract the Papayas. https://www.bitchute.com/video/coABvwDVWwYg/    I am a chemist by trade and have some even more powerful supplements that reduce oxides and also just might complex the Graphene and render it inert, i.e. Amorphous Colloidal Silica. Maybe the Taygetan researchers haven't considered every possible chemical combo to either cancel the receptivity of the GO/G to EMFs and possibly eliminate it from body? Anyway, if Gosia could kindly relay my question to Aneeka et al, the answer would either get me to quit thinking of an answer or move forward with my potential fix and also to confirm or deny the La Quinta Columna research.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#531 2021-11-20 03:29:29

Thelete

A question for Gosia to ask Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu,

In Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu - 'MESSAGE TO THE CABAL' communication dated on September 23, 2021, she made it clear that we are her people, are not to be touched and are to be left alone. She told the controllers, “those in the know do not consent to your coercion, they do not consent, I do not consent”. She warned them that if they proceed to eliminate all the human population on Earth, they will eliminate themselves as well.

My question is, is Yazhi Sophia the Aeon Sophia of the Gnostics teachings as revealed in the 'Nag Hammadi' texts translated by Jon Lamb Lash? And is she the Illuminous Child?

Thanks

Last edited by Thelete (2021-11-20 05:15:29)

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#532 2021-11-20 17:00:13

Breakingfree

These messages that is not channeled, and is directly shared, how does that work? How do they get the info?/thanks

#533 2021-11-20 17:18:18

Happy

Hello there, Breakingfree. Welcome! smile  They are communicating via computers connected to the internet. Gosia touched briefly on this in the beginning of her latest interview with Jean Claude yesterday. But she has described it more thoroughly (- check out the video from the Finnish conference). smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#534 2021-11-24 19:40:12

07wideeyes

Thelete wrote:

A question for Gosia to ask Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu,

In Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu - 'MESSAGE TO THE CABAL' communication dated on September 23, 2021, she made it clear that we are her people, are not to be touched and are to be left alone. She told the controllers, “those in the know do not consent to your coercion, they do not consent, I do not consent”. She warned them that if they proceed to eliminate all the human population on Earth, they will eliminate themselves as well.

My question is, is Yazhi Sophia the Aeon Sophia of the Gnostics teachings as revealed in the 'Nag Hammadi' texts translated by Jon Lamb Lash? And is she the Illuminous Child?

Thanks

I find this a good question, Thelete! In John Lamb Lash's book, he describes Sophia as 'the living intelligence of the earth.' When Yazhi talks of us as 'her people', this resonates deeply with what John writes about Sophia. Yazhi is expressing her identification with, and love of, the real human beings on planet Earth.

The Sophia mythos elucidated by the Gnostics would seem to differ in some respects to anything that has been related by the Swaruus or Taygetans. However, the general image of Sophia is similar, I suggest. She is the wisdom goddess, connected with or embodied in, the Earth itself.

Sophia turns up in many places, but the 'goddess of wisdom' element seems to be the common theme. In a book on alchemy that I have here, it is said that 'Wisdom is the female emanation of God, through which his spiritual seed is realised, first in the uttered word of heavenly Sophia, then in matter through the womb of nature.' Yep, alchemical texts are never easy to understand, but I think that, provided we put aside literalistic definitions of words, it's saying the same kind of thing.

#535 2021-11-25 21:17:48

mvaughan737

Hope this hasn't been covered before, haven't finished all the video's.

1.  What does Swaruu say about our International Space Station (ISS), does it exist. It is reported that they see UFO's all the time.

2.  Covid hoax seems to be falling apart on the Cabal. Rumors are there is a new virus to be released, small pox. Bill Gates keeps talking about it?

Michael Vaughan

#536 2021-11-25 22:15:32

Hello brothers and sisters,
I'm new here and I don't know you guys personally but this feels like my family. I love you all.

I've got many exciting questions for you, which I am sure you would also be very interested in.
They are very important questions. Some are also personally important for me.
You will need some background informations to understand the questions. So this is going to be a long text. (I apologize for that)

My name is Sezer and I'm an applied life science student from Germany. After I realized that the academical norms are lying and hiding informations, I was researching for the truth by my own. Therefore I researched supernatural / paranormal / spiritual elements in combination with religious texts, prophetic teachings, but also esotheric principles and techniques.

I linked them with the aspects of the ''string theory'', the fractal system of nature and a novel model that I call the ''field space''. I got the idea of the field space concept from ''the Lacerta interviews'', which appeared on the Internet in 2006. This female reptilian declared even then that there will be a war in 10 years and that our race must be careful otherwise we would get extincted. As she prophesied, these first Covid19 stories actually appeared after the specified time. Nobody took this Lacerta interview seriously, I did.

Then when I read your transcripts about ''nonlocality'', I noticed that this must be the same principle, just in different terms.

Field space = non-locality

On this basis I observed my social environment and experimented with it, whereby I developed a formula with which I could identify metaphysical beings (demons, djinns etc.) in the environment who hide and observe people etc.

With this formula you can also identify and distinguish the interior of the human individual from his ''Nefs Djinn''. It is, so to speak, a break in the meta wall (removal of the 4th wall of the affected individuals). In order of that I was able to cause paranormal effects in the environment.
The affected patients show symptoms such as animal growls, panic attacks, very low voices or informations that the affected person cannot know, followed by emotional breakdowns or even tremendous anger towards me.

in short: very atypical behaviour of character. The patients are fully conscious. It's not hypnosis, more like a kind of excorcism.
I know you refer to the religious systems as a ''monster with 3 horns'' but according to the Kur'an, every human being is tied to a metaphysical (higher dimensional density) negative being from birth, which is to be weakened with self-discipline / shadow work. (So 2 individuals per person).
But I ask specific religion-related aspects and questions another time, otherwise it would go beyond the scope.

So far, however, all statements by Yazhi Swaruu agree with the Islamic teachings, even if many of these religious texts are coded. Like, for example, this phenomenon that I described.
However, you say to it ''non-human beings wearing a human suit''. (Bio suit)
So again just another name, but what seems to be the same.

Even the sense manipulating matrix, why the normal/untrained human being cannot see higher dimensional beings, is mentioned in the islamic teachings.
The holographic society is mentioned as well but no one can really practice that because of the intended misunderstanding of the teachings and the lying democracy that is being sold as "good" to the people.
Even the ''source'' is mentioned but like almost everything it is coded.

Now finally my questions:
Please can you show Yazhii Swaruu my text and ask for a better explaination for that what I did and for these phenomena ?
why exactly do these Phenomena happen ?
Maybe it could have something to do with the separation of the ego, consciousness and unconsciousness.. I don't know.
Where are my mistakes ?
I really want to understand all of this.

and now part 2 of my questions:
while I experimented on the basis of the ''field space'', string theory and the spiritual teachings, I tried things like consciousness communication such as telepathy. Over the time I succeed to contact someone..

First, it shows itself as a orange plasmatic object in front of my window. (higher plane of a spaceship, I know)
I tried to communicate with telepathie and ask to show itself in the 3d.
Then, c.a few weeks before the first corona incidents happened, it appears again front of my window and guess what, this time in 3d.
It has one big white lights on each side and two smaller lights in the middle. Between of this there is one blinking red light.
It was obvious that it was watching me and then it flied over my house.
I dont felt any negative feelings about it. It feels like a friend.
My mother and 2 more people saw it, too.
In the meantime, I have lots of pictures and videos of the visits.. I can show you guys if you want.

The last visit was on the 23.11.2021.
On that day before I saw it, I was telling my mother the importance of the criteries to get taken away from this planet and that she don't need to be sad, if they take me away  haha
Then on the same evening, it appears (always in 3d). That was the first time my father saw it, too.

now my questions:
Does Yazhii Swaruu know who they are ?
was that even Swaruu ?
who could they be ?

maybe she knows ?

I apologize for my bad english but I hope you guys and Swaruu will understand me and answer me.

nice greetings from Germany.

#537 2021-11-27 04:28:53

mvaughan737

I would like to know what they do for leisure? Do they play games, go on vacation, do they have TV shows and entertainment? Do they have sports, on TV or stadium? Do they have a Holodeck like in Star Trek? Do they have replicators like in Star Trek? Do they have Holidays or celebrate birthdays? What type of education system do they have?

Thanks,

Michael Vaughan

#538 2021-11-27 19:25:56

Hello brothers and sisters, there are more questions.     ( I got so many questions, these are just a few of it.. )

1. These albino like Malakak species, are these the same species like the ''Tall whites'' ?

2. Malakak sounds like ''Malach'' from the jewish term. מַלְאָךְ mal’akh, Plural: מלאכים mal’akhim. So, are these the same species, what we call ''angels''  ?

3. Hashmallim ( Swaruu's Crew etc. ) is the same name from the hebrew bible ( hesekiel 1:4 ) and means angel. ''Messenger of God'' etc.
    So, is this just a symbolic name or ARE THEY actually these ''angels'' ?

4. Swaruu said in one of the transcripts ( enki, enlil, elohim etc. ) something like this sentence:

''some people we still respect insist that they caused the flood / deluge..''

so who are these people ? People from the federation or another people, unknown species ? maybe from a much higher density / dimension ?

In the 3 religions, certain beings are always named by name for example: Gabriel a.s, Azrael a.s, Raphael a.s, Michael a.s. So far I have not found any links in the transcripts as to who these beings were. I think I remember something being said about the name endings -el, but I don't remember exactly.
Who are these beings? Are they the Malakak species or some other species?

Are They maybe crew members ? and if it so, does Swaruu even know these beings?

So what can she say about Angelology? You know the hierarchy of the so called angel.
for example:
- Seraphim
- Cherubim

Does she know who they are ?
Could this something to do with my question #4  ??

so many questions.. I apologize for that haha
but when and where would I get answers ?

nice greetings from Germany

#539 2021-11-28 20:25:29

Marc

Bonjour Cosmic Agency Team,
Here’s some questions/suggestions :

1-    HOLLYWOOD ACTORS
If you look at the actors in the recent movies, you’ll notice that the usual “big actors” are not working anymore. They are all replaced by less known actors. What is happening? Have they been processed by the good Alliance?
Or have they been hiding in the D.U.M.B.s?
Or have they migrated to Venus? Or…
What do our Taygetan friends know about this?

2-    GALACTIC NEWS AND THE MOON
A suggestion:  it would be great to have a weekly or monthly  galactic news show where Aneéka gives us some of the more important events in space. I know she said that, for her, it is like talking about the weather, but for us, it is all discoveries, it gives us a sense of what is going on, and it will help us to integrate and understand this new reality. It could also wake up our galactic memories (previous lives) as we probably all come from somewhere out there.

A lot of people have filmed UFOs flying on the moon... if the moon, as we see it from earth, is a hologram, does it mean that they included UFO sighting in the projection, to fool us even more? What is going on here?  Is the hologram projection so close of the real moon that we see UFOs that are maneuvering on the real moon, through the hologram?

3-    PSYCHIC FIGHTING
Yahzi or Aneéka talked about the presence of the Cabale in the Federation. I would like to kick their luciferian derrières, and I’m sure a lot of the audience here would join me doing so, but they are kind of far away. So, what if we use psychic fighting. Yahzi talked about using a katana sword to fight demons with our minds. I like that. I already do that. What about we all grab our psychic kanata sword and kick the luciferian out of our lives. Can Yahzi elaborate on this and I hope she’ll give us some psychic tricks. She was Joan of Arc, so she knows about fighting.  Imagine thousands of listeners here fighting psychically the Cabale in the federation, with a good plan, I think we can do something.

4-    ALCOHOL
It would be great to have the Aneéka’s medical opinion on the effect of alcohol on the body (physical and etheric). I heard that, when under the alcohol influence, even with a small quantity, the body becomes like a portal for demons to come in as they wish. I also heard that, even when we drink a small quantity of alcohol, it stops an important energetic cycle that the body have to stay healthy.

Thank you
Marc

#540 2021-11-29 00:46:08

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I find this a good question, Thelete! In John Lamb Lash's book, he describes Sophia as 'the living intelligence of the earth.' When Yazhi talks of us as 'her people', this resonates deeply with what John writes about Sophia. Yazhi is expressing her identification with, and love of, the real human beings on planet Earth.

I love that book! (titled: Not In His Image)
and Lamb Lash's work smile
I resonate very much with his love of the sacred feminine and his Sophianic Mythos is very beautiful!
Nice to hear it mentioned here!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#541 2021-11-29 01:07:52

DarkOwl

PrometheusToday wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters, there are more questions.     ( I got so many questions, these are just a few of it.. )

1. These albino like Malakak species, are these the same species like the ''Tall whites'' ?

2. Malakak sounds like ''Malach'' from the jewish term. מַלְאָךְ mal’akh, Plural: מלאכים mal’akhim. So, are these the same species, what we call ''angels''  ?

3. Hashmallim ( Swaruu's Crew etc. ) is the same name from the hebrew bible ( hesekiel 1:4 ) and means angel. ''Messenger of God'' etc.
    So, is this just a symbolic name or ARE THEY actually these ''angels'' ?

4. Swaruu said in one of the transcripts ( enki, enlil, elohim etc. ) something like this sentence:

''some people we still respect insist that they caused the flood / deluge..''

so who are these people ? People from the federation or another people, unknown species ? maybe from a much higher density / dimension ?

In the 3 religions, certain beings are always named by name for example: Gabriel a.s, Azrael a.s, Raphael a.s, Michael a.s. So far I have not found any links in the transcripts as to who these beings were. I think I remember something being said about the name endings -el, but I don't remember exactly.
Who are these beings? Are they the Malakak species or some other species?

Are They maybe crew members ? and if it so, does Swaruu even know these beings?

So what can she say about Angelology? You know the hierarchy of the so called angel.
for example:
- Seraphim
- Cherubim

Does she know who they are ?
Could this something to do with my question #4  ??

so many questions.. I apologize for that haha
but when and where would I get answers ?

nice greetings from Germany

Malakak are 'tall whites'.
Pleiadian Knowledge did a video about them.
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … al-contact

You can find out more details about the 'flood' here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3R9bDvtSt0&t=1466s

Greetings from NZ smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#542 2021-11-30 01:28:15

wayne

DarkOwl wrote:

Greetings from NZ smile

Always good to see your reasoned, uplifting perspective smile

#543 2021-11-30 04:15:26

fzhangj2ee

Gosia, This is Feng.
Not sure if anyone asked this, the double slit experiement in physics.  Release photon one by one to pass through a double slit, it will display interference pattern on the screen, as if the photon is a wave form. However, if someone attach device on the slit to detect which one did the photon pass through, then it will display a straight line, as if the photon is a particle. I know possible explaination is that the photon has consciousness, it knows it is being observed, then behave differently, but want to get detailed explanation from Taygetan friends。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tKncAdlHQ

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2021-12-01 01:47:53)

#544 2021-12-03 16:22:46

Brahman

I happened to find out about my parallel lives.  A woman who sees such things told me that she sees them as points, like the points of attention mentioned by Swaruu.  She told me that my other life right now is that of a man living in America, US.  She told me that what happened to him would affect my life.  He had a ranch.  I wonder if he has already been vaccinated or will be vaccinated, will this affect me as well?

Last edited by Brahman (2021-12-03 16:23:37)

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#545 2021-12-03 16:28:55

07wideeyes

wayne wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Greetings from NZ smile

Hey, good to see you here again, Wayne! Greetings!

#546 2021-12-04 00:02:11

Wolfsan1983

Hello beautiful souls.

I am following you from Turkey. Could you please make a publication about Islam, the holy book and the prophet Muhammad...

#547 2021-12-04 02:50:57

DarkOwl

wayne wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Greetings from NZ smile

Thanks Wayne and great to see you back! smile

#548 2021-12-04 12:29:51

Wolfsan1983

This is the biggest fear for me and the people around me. Since many things written in Islam and the Bible seem illogical to me, I understood better through you that the religious system was made up to manipulate people. I need more information. Muslims are very afraid of Allah and going to hell. Please help.

#549 2021-12-04 15:20:32

Robert369

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

Muslims are very afraid of Allah and going to hell. Please help.

I am not sure what kind of help you seek, because the only thing that will help your fears is to accept that all religions are mind-control tools of the Cabals and their belief system is malicious.

The solution then is to drop this belief system and e.g. replace it with the knowledge that there is only one god in your universe: You.

In fact, as Swaruu said correctly, there's nobody else in your universe than yourself - who else would be the god then anyways ? The next step then is to self-empower as to make use of your god-creator abilities, for which this place helps already - though the real consciousness work isn't covered here, and hardly anywhere else in a true and undistorted form. Once you are at this level of personal development, I might offer further advice.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#550 2021-12-04 18:06:20

Wolfsan1983

You will help by giving a broad explanation such as the information about the İsa and İncil. Thank you.

Board footer