You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-30 05:06:05

JimiPickle

Questions

I have a few questions

1. have you and your contact covered Allah and Islam?

2. Genghis Kahn is said to have been very interested in Lake Baikal in Russia…what is the mystery surrounding this lake?

3. I recently replied to a person on your channel that got removed. The answer included DOE (department of energy) ownership of eastern Idaho. There is even a town called Atomic City there. In 2019, Billy gates proposed a small nuclear power plant on this land but I think something else is going on there. Does your contact know anything?

4. I too feel as if I am a walk-in. I went through a bad surgery in 2017. I was bed ridden for 6 weeks and could not eat any food. I dropped 60 pounds and the pain was ridiculous…I was surprised every time I woke up, I thought for sure I was going to die. I finally decided that I wasn’t allowed to die yet and slowly recovered. I was also fighting the effects of two brain injuries I received in Baghdad. Brain injuries are the worst…almost daily impulses to self terminate. I connect the brain injuries to the thoughts self termination, but there is a chance it was one of many vaxes I received prior to and during my deployment to Iraq. I still have lost memories…several years of lost memories. Does your contact have any idea how long this mystery juice has been injected into people…soldiers?

Much love

JP

Board footer