You are not logged in.

#176 2021-12-02 15:48:28

Vega

Re: Changes in the world - News

Here in Greece anyone over 60, that hasn't taken the first dose by Jan 16 will be fined 100€/month(and we are talking about a lot of people with pensions of 350/450€). I want through all the stages of grief in record time, this whole thing is so absurd and ridiculous. I saw some anger and reactions in social media even from people that are for the jab cause we are talking about people's old parents, grandparents, old aunts and uncles. And there are some protests planned.

But I am cautiously... pessimistic, it already seems it won't be stopped, and it will be like all the other extreme measures that people have submitted to and have gotten used to. The majority is still with their heads in the sand and pretend that they don't see what's happening in front of their eyes.

This will be taken to our version of the supreme court, let's see if they'll decide that it's unconstitutional.

But they is already talk about this being done for more age groups, and I predict that if the courts decide that it's unconstitutional because it targets only a specific group, they'll use that as an excuse to do it for all ages.

I knew that Austria was a really bad sign for Europe. I hear there is talk in Germany and in the euro(c)rats for mandatory vaxinations too. Things do not look good in the EU. I was against grexit back then, cause we are part of the eurozone and that would have been a financial disaster (I wasn't very awake back then yet), but now I wish we had grexited and were a poor failed state country.

At least this is a sign that the already huge pressure that the unmaxed are under (now you can't go to cinemas and other places even with a PCR test) isn't working.

So if you have any donuts in your fridge, eat them while you still can everyone cause the incentives don't seem to be working so they are switching to punishments. Instead of giving you a donut as an incentive now they are going to barge in your house and confiscate your donuts from your fridge if you don't get jabbed. And instead of giving you 50GB of free mobile data as an incentive maybe they'll decide to punish you with slowing down your internet connection to dialup era speeds. Or now that they are going to be stealing 100€ from little old ladies going to church, maybe they'll threaten that they are going to be stealing candy from our kids if we don't get jabbed.

(January 2017 Vega: What are arcturians... exopoliticts, that sounds interesting... channeling? What's that? Planetary ascension? What's that? Wow this is so cool and epic. And we got this, the hard part is over, we passed the 2012 mark and planetary ascension is locked, I don't understand why Teal Swan is such a negative Nancy about this when everyone else I follow is so positive and talks about how wonderful it is going to be...

Early 2020 Vega: Umm... Excuse me... Dear higher self, dear spirit guides, I know you are there behind the Forget-Belt(tm)... But what the actual fuck is this shit? Where are all the unicorns and rainbows, I guess I see some rainbows from time to time but what about the unicorns, I have yet to see one? Is it because I haven't decalcified my pineal gland?

I took one red pill and now you are telling me that I have to take another one cause apparently Morpheus is in another matrix too? OK fine I'll swallow this one but it better be the last one, I want to see some unicorns damn it. Sigh...)

Anyway let's see if this will be enough for people to get their heads out of the sand and face what's happening.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#177 2021-12-02 16:59:31

Happy

If the law-enforcement don't start to understand that the authorities' decisions are destroying the countries soon, people need to come together and do the job the law-enforcement was meant to do. If it doesn't happen, then everything Patrick Wood (www.technocracy.news) has talked about will come true. He rose up to become one tall lighthouse of information in the alternative community a long time ago.

P.S.: Hey Genoveva - good to see you back... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#178 2021-12-02 22:10:39

Gomba

Chancellor of Austria has resigned.
They cant do that all of a sudden in Austria, it was obviously going to backfire.
Good to see the cabal going panick mode, they know they have no time to "totaliterian tip toe".

#179 2021-12-14 00:46:38

Bigfeet_E

Today i came across this article on one of the alternative dutch news sites i tend to visit regularly. Since they are my neighbor country and use the same language, and over here the alternative side is poorly represented, they are the next best thing for me.
Anyway, i thought it important to share here and translated it for you guys, to show what the next possible oncoming 'crisis' very well could be about in the near future.

Normally i wouldn't post such articles here, but the gravity of its warning might be an important heads-up.
Most of us remember the 'event 201' drill couple of weeks prior to the plandemic and with the quackcines in its aftermath, well a new type of drill exercise has come up recently with the focus on the cyberattacks on the global financial banking system.
The writer has put down his thoughts on the matter.

As we creep towards the end of the year and peoples' focus are yet again fully distracted, the timing of this next stage of 'their' plan might be nearing close. I remember hearing about allready testruns of sorts in the US on powergrids taken out or something. Rumors of this type of events have doing rounds for some time now. As we know they plan decades ahead (50-100 years last i read) it would no surprise their 'grand plan' for domination is ripe for their next move, given some word we recieved that their window is shortening. It certainly has the potential to shift an unsuspecting humanity's focus in to another chaos & fear level.

Keep In Mind That Banks Will Soon Be (temporarily) Closed

Monday, 13 December 2021

Soon the banks will be closed? It has hardly been in the news, but it is certainly something to pay attention to.

Last week, under the leadership of Israel, ten countries practiced running a simulation of a cyber-attack on the global financial system.

Exercises these days have a habit of passing silently into reality,

The exercise for the fake corona pandemic had just ended or there suddenly emerged a dangerous and contagious virus in the Chinese city of Wuhan. The blame was immediately laid at the door of bat soup-eating Chinese, while they in turn accused the Americans of deliberately releasing the dreadful monster during the military sporting events that had just taken place in Wuhan.

Despite the fact that you come across Marion Koopmans everywhere who, according to some reports, has just now been consigned to the rubble by the WHO, to this day no culprit has officially been found.

It is also a fact that the WEF, an important affiliate of the satanic sect led by Klaus Schwab, has warned the world of an even greater disaster than covid.

And that would be a disaster in the field of cyber security, or rather the lack thereof. And so the familiar precursors to the real event, the exercises, come into play again.

The WEF itself is practicing a lot and regularly, but now Israel, along with a few more countries, is also busy practicing. Since Israel never does anything without good reason, it is worth paying attention to.

The exercise held is what the Israeli Ministry of Finance calls a "war game," a simulated attack on the global financial system. The reason for the exercise is, that if it happens in real life, one can minimize the damage.

The game looks very real, with fake news reports coming in and those reports then cause total chaos in the world's financial markets, followed by bank runs in all countries.

The attackers are not novices but experienced pros who carry out attacks in different ways simultaneously, resulting in total chaos.

Israel says that this kind of attack is not at all far-fetched given the recent attacks on large corporations and that the only way to limit the damage in the future is to work together globally, because individually people are too weak to cope with this kind of attack.

The attackers are always 10 steps ahead of those who have to defend, according to the participants.

In addition to Israel, the Netherlands participated in this exercise as did America, Britain, the Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Thailand.

There were also representatives of the IMF, the World Bank and the Bank of International Settlements, the private bank of the Rothschild mafia and also the central bank of central banks.

The name of the exercise was "Collective Strength.

During the exercise it became apparent that the attacks had brought down the entire global financial system.

Banks immediately asked for large liquidity injections in various currencies in order to stop the bank runs, with the result that the banks themselves became a huge mess.

During the exercise, all kinds of plans were made to adequately deal with the crisis and one of the measures that emerged from this was a so-called bank holiday. This is a fancy expression to say that the banks will be closed.

Another method used to solve the crisis was to give extra time to pay off debts and temporarily stop using risky financial products such as SWAP/REPO agreements.

The above is a scary message and not only because of the participants.

When you see the names Israel and the Netherlands pass by in a joint exercise against financial cyber attacks and one of the solutions put forward is that banks will be closed then that has a scary ring to it.

If the banks used to be closed, it was literally the case and you couldn't enter the bank building to do business. Nowadays if they say the bank is closed the ATMs will not work and there will be no or very limited financial transactions.

So then the banks will be closed until....

Until maybe the BIS is ready to launch the central secure crypto currency?

The following is what we wrote in July this year:

And then we go to the now where Agustin Carstens, the General Manager of the BIS, sends a message into the world that will send chills down your spine. He bluntly admits that they, the central banks, will take total world control because people will start using their crypto currencies. They will then call these CBDC which stands for Central Bank Digital Currencies.

In 2017, when everyone was jubilantly declaring that bitcoin was the way to freedom and that this was finally a system where the central banks would be completely out of the picture, we were already writing that these same central banks would eventually hijack bitcoin. Which, therefore, is now promptly happening. Bitcoin is in all likelihood planned and intentionally marketed as a grass roots freedom movement and has always envisioned this outcome.

Below is a short video that lasts about a minute, but in which Carstens explains exactly what the intent is in a speech from October 19, 2020. On March 31, 2021, this gentleman was also interviewed at length on this topic about central banks and digital currencies.

"We don't currently know who is using a $100 bill somewhere, and we don't know who is using a 1,000 peso bill somewhere," he said. The big difference with the CBDC is that the central bank will have absolute control over the rules and regulations that determine how those currencies will be used and also we will have the technology to enforce that."

<small video on that website>

The satanic psychopaths of the sect regard us, the goyim (human cattle), as their property. They know they can do whatever they want with us, this because they have complete control over politics, media and finance.

They can dispose of us at will with their vaccinations and they can imprison the rest by deliberately forcing a crisis in which it will become increasingly difficult for people to survive economically. A crisis that will also cause food to become very scarce and where terrified people will look to authorities for help.

They will then act as saviors and propose that everyone get an account directly with the central bank, into which the central bank will without fail deposit an amount of CBDC every month, so that no one has to worry about money anymore. We wrote about this earlier where the term UBI (Universal Basic Income) is explained in more detail.

Of course, there will be conditions attached to such an account. Only if you have taken a few small pricks and renounced personal property will you be eligible for an account.

Sourcepage

#180 2021-12-14 02:11:16

Happy

Bigfeet_E wrote:

It certainly has the potential to shift an unsuspecting humanity's focus in to another chaos & fear level.

The balloon is almost fully blown up and ready to explode. It will do that anyway, but they want to be the ones who do it. And with the exercises, the find out where to stick the needle to make it happen. Then they have all the distractions they want, and can put the harness on the cattle without the cattle noticing it.

When total control of all transactions are implemented, they are "free" to starve off the rest of the population, leaving only a fraction as the labor-force on the plantation. And they will have reached their goal. ...they think.

I think they are in for some surprises, however...

#181 2022-01-02 19:26:48

Cosmic Sea
Banned

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, Cosmic Sea, they are rather irritating, aren't they? There seems to be a certain disconnect with reality there. Best to just ignore them, they are not helping things right now.

Yes very irritating. My frustration is that I'm surrounded by 'unaware' people, then connected up with some groups that were aware of the agendas, but are to me; 'on hopium', with all the Trump, Alliance, trust the plan deal...Then when I spoke up in those groups; well, let's just say, it felt the same as trying to introduce a contrary narrative to a mainstream news 'trust the science' person.

I always felt that Trump was just the player in divide and conquer, then saw on CA's UFOP series that it was said straight out; Q is a CIA psyop.

That's not to say though that there are not any 'good guy operatives' doing things behind the scenes, that's just common sense. In many organizations, there would likely be deep state players, unaware ones and 'for the people' players.

@Robert369
I'm not feeling convinced of the Kim G narrative...but not closed down to it. Limbo.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#182 2022-03-12 08:26:59

Brahman

I found this movie - UKRAINIAN LIVES MATTER (in English). Investigation of outer governance of Ukraine - by Nadiya Savchenko, hero of Ukraine.

"Shocking facts and concrete evidence of US President Joe Biden’s governance of Ukraine. This sensational investigative film exposes the corrupt schemes of robbing the Ukrainian people by the Biden family, discloses scan copies of invoices and documents confirming that the Biden clan has turned Ukraine into their pork barrel and the Ukrainians into their slaves. We need to know the truth - Ukrainian Lives Matter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeCFFGzj87c

"Everything is illusion" - Sophia Swaruu

#183 2022-03-21 18:29:26

Brahman

Benjamin Fulford — March 21st 2022: Spring equinox marks turning point in battle to liberate earth
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2022/03 … ate-earth/

#184 2022-03-24 05:08:40

Edith_S

It is refreshing that some politicians criticized Trudeau face to face due to the inadmissible cruelty with which he crushed the civilian demonstrations

https://tnc.news/2022/03/23/dictatorshi … mentarian/

included - a good report concerning the Canadians concern

This is a good one too !!!

https://www.rt.com/business/552546-puti … ssian-gas/

Russia will now accept payment for gas exports to "unfriendly countries" in rubles only, President Vladimir Putin said at a meeting with the government on Wednesday.

The president explained that Russia plans to abandon all "compromised" currencies in payment settlements. He added that illegitimate decisions by a number of Western countries to freeze Russia's assets destroyed all confidence in their currencies.

"I have decided to implement in the shortest possible time a set of measures to change the payments for - yes let's start with this - for our natural gas supplied to the so-called unfriendly countries in Russian rubles, that is to stop using all compromised currencies for transactions," the Russian president said.

"It doesn't make sense to deliver our goods to the EU and the US and get paid in dollars and euros," he added.

Putin gave the Central Bank and the government a week to determine the procedure for operations for buying rubles on the domestic market for importers of Russian gas.

The president added that Russia will continue to supply gas in accordance with the volumes and pricing principles of the contracts. Only the currency of payment will change.

The announcement caused a spike in the cost of contracts for gas supply at the TTF European hub, Forbes Russia quoted data from the Intercontinental Exchange as indicating. During Wednesday's trading, the gas price rose from €97 per megawatt hour (MWh) to approximately €108.5 per 1MWh, but after the president's speech, it jumped by another €10 to €118.75 per 1MWh, before retreating to €114 per 1MWh as of 1pm GMT.

In the past month, Russia has been hit with several rounds of unprecedented international sanctions over its military operation in Ukraine. The US, EU, and their allies have cut off the country from their financial systems, limited dollar and euro transactions, and froze roughly $300 billion in Russian forex reserves abroad, among other measures. At the same time, they have continued to buy Russian oil and gas.
(....)

Ruble rockets on gas currency switch

The ruble has surged on Wednesday after the announcement that payments for gas exports to certain Western countries will be switched to Russia's domestic currency.

The Russian currency immediately rose to a three-week high of 95 rubles against the dollar, before settling below 100. It also gained 3.5% against the EU's currency, trading at 110.5 rubles per euro.

The ruble plunged to historic lows earlier this month as unprecedented Western sanctions hit the Russian economy, dropping to record lows of 132 rubles per dollar and 147 rubles per euro on March 7. In mid-February, the currency's exchange rate was around 75 rubles per dollar and 85 rubles per euro.

Yet another blow to cash, no matter which, and inflation.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-03-24 05:21:22)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#185 2022-03-27 16:08:20

Happy

Heads-up on Big-Tech censorship from Jim Stone:

"HUGE AND URGENT" Chrome browser "update" is probably an alt media filter

Yesterday Google put out a huge anouncement for everyone to get an update to patch a glaring hole in Chrome and they had to do it NOW. They never gave details about what that hole even involved. But it probably has somethig to do with censorship. They need to update that!

When it comes to software "updates" be very skeptical.

#186 2022-03-27 16:58:20

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Heads-up on Big-Tech censorship from Jim Stone:

"HUGE AND URGENT" Chrome browser "update" is probably an alt media filter
[...]

Thanks for sharing, though I like to add that anyone using software from Google cannot be helped anyways, as their agenda of people tracking, observation, date theft and censorship is well documented everywhere. And it is not exactly difficult to find less silly browsers than that of the largest data collection platform on our planet.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#187 2022-03-28 17:46:34

Brahman

Benjamin Fulford — March 28th 2022: Fake Biden, Fake Ukranian War, Fake Pandemic: is it all about to end?
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2022/03 … ut-to-end/

"High-level sources in both Eastern and Western secret societies say the fake show going on is just part of a process to wake up the deeply brainwashed people of the West."

So the show won't be over soon. Lol

#188 2022-03-28 17:51:49

Robert369

Thanks for sharing. As for this quote...

Brahman wrote:

"High-level sources in both Eastern and Western secret societies say the fake show going on is just part of a process to wake up the deeply brainwashed people of the West."

One wouldn't truly believe that any of the Cabals actually plan on awakening anyone on the planet, but instead aim at distracting Humanity with the fake war from what they are doing in the background: Preparing the final blows in the intended genocide, as e.g. prepared by a planet-wide food and water destruction.

Way to glorify the lies as something positive. Not that it makes sense anyways, because only the truth can awaken - and that they never tell.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#189 2022-03-28 18:12:14

Albert

Brahman wrote:

Benjamin Fulford — March 28th 2022: Fake Biden, Fake Ukranian War, Fake Pandemic: is it all about to end?
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2022/03 … ut-to-end/

So the show won't be over soon. Lol

Yes, I read that this morning as well. I have always considered the fake Biden to be so absurd that anyone who believes he is in charge and making decisions is a fool. I tell people he (and others) are so intentionally fake that the powers behind curtain are rubbing it in our faces. Of average person cannot comprehend how everything in this upside down world, especially wars and most diseases are engineered.

I look at many different sources of info, and try to find the few pearls of truth. One of my main gauges for seeing for myself if things are turning is my eyes as I watch the skies for chemtrails (which I have been observing since 2005). I hike about 100 miles/month up a mountain and across the ridge so I am always looking at the sky.   i see no evidence of easing of spraying the sky. It did lessen for a month or two in the early days of the lockdown almost two years ago but currently it is as bad as it ever was. Probably 5 out of 7 days we are heavily sprayed - at least were I am in northeastern PA, and the Pocono mountains. Weather has also been freaky with huge swings in temp.

Last edited by Albert (2022-03-28 18:14:38)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#190 2022-03-30 16:53:18

Brahman

Besides Biden, Russia and China also want to make a new world order.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/ … ster-says/

#191 2022-03-30 22:37:03

DarkOwl

A documentary worth watching about the history of US involvement in Ukraine is 'Ukraine On Fire' produced by Oliver Stone.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ukraine- … 7hveb.html

There is a 2019 follow up here called 'Revealing Ukraine'
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/revealin … NQwJq.html

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#192 2022-04-03 22:25:49

Robert369

This is outstanding and important, as it is the beginning of the end of toilet paper money:

The Central Bank of Russia has officially announced that, as of March 28, 2022, the Russian Ruble currency is BOUND to Gold.  The rate is 5,000 Rubles per gram of gold bullion.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Nigeria & more are all refusing to sell oil to the West in exchange for fiat currency. Their credit card is cancelled!

Russia Central Bank Announces Ruble Bound to Gold! 5000 Rubles per Gram

Article text below.

____

Russia Central Bank Announces Ruble Bound to Gold! 5000 Rubles per Gram
Date: March 29, 2022
Author: lance goodall

(UPDATED 10:39 AM EDT SEE BOTTOM) The Central Bank of Russia has officially announced that, as of March 28, 2022, the Russian Ruble currency is BOUND to Gold.  The rate is 5,000 Rubles per gram of gold bullion.

(NOTE: This story has been corrected to report “TROY” ounces as opposed to dry ounces, and the values recomputed to reflect there are more grams per TROY ounce than in a dry ounce.)

There are 32 grams in each TROY ounce.  32 grams times 5,000 rubles per Gram is 160,000 Rubles.   Ya with me so far?

The conversion rate of Rubles to U.S. Dollars is 100 Rubles, 90 Kopecs, to each US Dollar.

If Rubles are bound to Gold at 5000 Rubles per gram, and there are 32 grams per TROY ounce, meaning one ounce of gold would cost 160,000 Rubles, then converting that to US Dollars means Gold is $1600 per ounce when using Rubles, instead of $1,928 per ounce using Dollars.

Russia just wiped out about thirty percent (30%) of the value of the US Dollar, worldwide, when it comes to Gold Bullion.

Worse, because Russia will only sell its oil and gas in Rubles, and Rubles are now fixed at 5,000 Rubles per gram, anyone wishing to buy Oil or Gas will need to either pay in Rubles or pay in Gold, and they won’t get the US Dollar value for the gold they tender as payment! 

People around the world will be literally THROWING their money at the Ruble and DUMPING Dollars and EUROS to do it.

What Russia just did is the financial equivalent of detonating a nuclear bomb.

FWIW, the last guy on this planet who tried to back a currency with Gold, was Muammar Quadaffi of Libya.

NATO went into Libya, bombed the shit out of it, until the people of Libya grabbed Quadaffi on the street, beat him bloody, and put a bullet in his head.

As of this hour, 10:39 PM EDT, I suspect Bankers all over the world are on the phones with each other and with heads of state, instructing them that what Russia has done will totally smash both the US Dollar and the EURO, and those Bankers will be telling the heads of State that World War 3 must commence immediately.

Let me explain why.

Today, the Russian Central Bank pegged Rubles to Gold. 

Last week, Russia declared they would only sell OIL and GAS in . . . Rubles.

This means Russian OIL and GAS are pegged to Gold with Rubles as the proxy for Gold.

EFFECT: Europe (that needs Russian Gas and Oil) will now have to buy Rubles from Putin using Gold, or pay for the Oil and Gas with Gold itself.

Currently, the FOREX Rate for Rubles to Dollars is about 100:1

BUT . . . with 5,000 Rubles now equaling one gram of Gold, and oil being priced directly in Gold, we are going to see a MASSIVE price disruption in FOREX markets, in terms of how much Gold a Dollar can still buy.

Foreign countries holding our Dollar Debt Notes in Reserve, will see an immediate, and far less use for them and will want to start dumping them in favor of something more stable; something which holds its value.

Basically, any currency pegged to Gold will fit the bill.  which means countries like that — like Japan — will start dumping their Dollar Debt as fast as they can — they are NOT going to go down with the ship!  They will move into more stable currencies, like . . . the Ruble.

This will have a DE-flationary effect on the Ruble, making it more valuable over time.

This also means Putin can re-peg the Ruble any time he wants, to like 500, or 50, or 10.   IT just keeps getting more valuable for him.

The instant result is that all those foreign countries dumping their Dollar Reserves will cause all those excess Dollars to start coming home, triggering worse hyper-inflation than we already have now in the USA.

Is it any wonder why Biden was on stage last week calling for Regime change in Russia?  He is about to have masses of angry and literally starving Americans  marching through the streets here at home demanding answers.

UPDATE 10:39 AM EDT —

Russian President Vladimir Putin has made a public statement on video about what has taken place with binding the Ruble to Gold.

In that statement, he points out that Western Nations have simply STOLEN Russia’s foreign currency reserves and Gold Bullion Reserves, and by doing so, worldwide trust in so-called “First-Class” safety of investing in the West, has been smashed.

He goes on to predict that people will now dump their holdings of Dollars and EUROS to safer investments like land, food, and raw materials.

Here is the video with English language caption:

Putin predicting dollar and euros demise and everyone moving to "real reserves of raw materials" like "land, food, and gold"

pic.twitter.com/m3mq9ez6hf
    — Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) March 27, 2022

Putin is correct.

The impact of what Russia has just done is a literal dagger to the heart of the US Dollar and to the EURO.

No one will want those currencies anymore, and since the US barely manufactures anything domestically, when foreign countries cease accepting the dollar for payment, shortages of everything will slam the U.S. and Europe.

#193 2022-04-04 09:06:26

Robert369

Jeff wrote:

Sofar it only stabilized Ruble against USD and made trading in RUB more secure for those who chose to buy gas in RUB. Sofar no country has agreed to do that anyway. Valid contracts contracts are in USD or EUR means Russia cannot demand RUB anyways.

At least you can see Russia has no respect to any rules, that makes them junk.

Thinking that with pegging to gold it will DESTROY trust in USD and replace it is silly.

Looks to me like you follow anti-Russian propaganda in your judgement.

As noted even in this short article, this is not limited to Russia only, but also other countries. They have formed their own currency pact with many countries on the world which bases on gold-backing.

And yes, one can change existing contracts that base on cheating by the other party via one-sided declarations at any time, because the contract in itself is invalid if a cheat is involved.

If you wish to believe in the USD continuing to be the almighty world-oppressing currency that is your choice. Everyone else is invited to understand what's going on and then wake up. Upcoming food and gas shortages all over the world will tell the truth soon enough, if allowed to happen by the people (instead of taking out their governments now or never).

This being said, we also need to understand that all this is likely planned anyways, because food and gas shortages (even water) to starve out the population goes right along what they work on for decades already anyways.

So people better be prepared to become self-sufficient and thus independent from the Cabal systems as it was touted in many alternative sites since decades, because now is the time this is needed. Humanity had plenty of years of warning of this - let's hope that enough of us actually changed their life. And mind. To a heart-connection and understanding what is truly important to survive as a species.

#194 2022-04-04 11:10:08

Robert369

Jeff wrote:

Rub is not "backed up" by gold. What happened is only declared obligation by the central bank to keep exchange rate at given parity to gold.
But you must realize such declaration is worthless in case of barbaric government.

What you describe is has little to do with the Ruble but is a general problem with "backed vouchers" which any kind of "currency" is: It bases on the trust that you can turn in the voucher at any time as promised.

Still, even such promise is better than any of the FIAT money that the western Cabals created, especially since it is backed by oppression and violence and not anything of actual value.

If I have a choice between the two systems, I know which I'd prefer.

Though, having actual values like precious metals or property beats it all anyways. Until a criminal system steals that as well as was done in the past by those who run today's FIAT system...

#195 2022-04-04 14:36:10

Robert369

Jeff wrote:

Russia could not request payments in RUB without pegging it into stable commodity.
If this has not been done RUB would appretiate at levels undesired for Russian economy.
Instability of RUB makes it also very risky to by longer oil&gass contracts.
Besides this it does not mean anything significant, no danger for dollar stability

Guess we shall simply agree to disagree on this one, and see how the situation develops.

And that not in a passive way, because people should take this as a warning shot to finally get out of all the dependencies on Cabal systems, so they finally start forming the new society that they wish to live in.

#196 2022-04-04 16:47:52

Robert369

Here's more on the above gold/Ruble topic, coming from RT.com which is blocked in the west, hence the PDF printout being linked as well:

Web link: https://www.rt.com/business/553099-gold … nger-west/
PDF link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … siness.pdf

#197 2022-04-04 17:26:48

Brahman

On The Edge Of Events. The restored Republic. Global Currency Reset 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki5QWuMvli0

#198 2022-04-05 04:59:38

Edith_S

After Athena's report about Ukraine, here's a "propaganda mastepiece" - the Bucha attack scenario.

and here's a level headed interview :

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gAz3mdNcTA               Scott Ritter Comments on Civilian Deaths in Bucha.

He had this article on RT

"In war, truth is the first casualty." This quote has been attributed to Aeschylus, a 6th BCE Greek tragedian noted for his "copious use of imagery, mythic allusion, grand language, wordplay and riddles." It is only fitting, therefore, that the man who first gave word to the concept of modern-day war-time propaganda would see his quote come to life in the present-day Ukraine. The Kiev government and their Western information warfare advisers may have coopted all of Aeschylus' playwright devices to craft a modern-day tragedy in the Ukrainian town of Bucha that exemplifies the notion of the lie as not just a byproduct, but also a weapon of war.

The main source of the Bucha tragedy reports is a videotape, taken by the Ukrainian National Police, of one of their convoys driving through a street in the town. A dozen or so corpses litter the roadway, many of them appearing to have been bound. This video has gone viral, producing a pandemic of anguish and anger that has swept over much of the world, capturing the attention of heads of state and the head of the Catholic Church alike, resulting in a tidal wave of condemnation and outrage directed at Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin. The cause-and-effect relationship between the video and the global backlash is clear - the former could not exist without the latter.

One of the first lessons of objectivity is to slow things down to make sure that fact is not obscured by emotion. The Bucha videotape is disturbing. The video has been released in its present form, it appears, with the express intent of producing a visceral "shock and awe" moment for the viewer. If this was indeed the case, then those who released it - the Ukrainian National Police - have succeeded beyond their wildest imagination. Or that of their advisors, as the case may be.

The linkage between the dead and the Russian military was established immediately, without any fact-based data to back it up, and subsequently echoed in all forms of media - mainstream and social alike. Anyone who dared question the established "Russia did it" narrative was shouted down and belittled as a "Russian shill," or worse.

That these conclusions are the byproduct of mass hysteria is beside the point - why seek to be objective when the narrative fits every stereotype that had been carefully assembled beforehand by the same people parroting the Bucha story today. Social "preconditioning" of an audience unused to critical thinking is an essential step in getting this audience to accept at face value anything that is put before it, regardless of how egregiously the facts of the story strain credulity. And let's be clear - the Ukrainian narrative of the events in Bucha seems to stretch credibility.

The chronology of the narrative produces the first red flag that the story being peddled by Ukraine, and echoed in the West, is not what it seems. It is established fact that Russian troops evacuated Bucha on March 30. Ukrainian National Police began entering Bucha on March 31, and that same day the mayor of Bucha announced that the town was fully under the control of Ukrainian officials. At no time was there any suggestion by the mayor or any other Ukrainian official of mass killings undertaken by Russia. The videotape in question was released by Ukrainian authorities on April 2; it is not certain if the video had been taken earlier, or on that day. What is certain is that the images shown in the video differed sharply from the narrative initially portrayed by the mayor.

For its part, Russia has vehemently denied the allegations, and has requested an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council to discuss what the Russian Foreign Ministry has called the "criminal provocations by Ukrainian soldiers and radicals" in Bucha. The presidency of the Security Council is held by Great Britain, and the British mission to the UN has denied the Russian request, stating that a discussion on Ukraine currently scheduled for Tuesday, April 4 would serve as a forum for any discussion about Bucha.

One would think that the Security Council, which has shown a readiness in the past to meet on short notice to discuss the events coming out of Ukraine, would seek to accommodate Russia's request on a matter of such importance. The goal of the British, however, does not appear to be the rapid search for truth and justice, but rather to buy time to allow the political fallout from the alleged massacre in Bucha to develop further.

One example of this tactic manifesting itself is the reaction of US President Joe Biden. "You saw what happened in Bucha," he explained in comments to reporters, adding that Russian President Vladimir Putin "is a war criminal." Biden took advantage of the Bucha crisis to advocate for the delivery of more weaponry to Ukraine. "We have to continue to provide Ukraine with the weapons they need to continue the fight," he said. "And we have to gather all the detail so this can be an actual - have a war crimes trial."

All this from the president of a country which has refused to recognise the International Criminal Court. For reasons which should be obvious to anyone willing to apply some critical thought.

Fortunately for President Biden and the Ukrainian government, the British chief prosecutor of the court, Karim Khan, announced in early March 2022 that he had launched an investigation into alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Ukraine. Given the high profile of the Bucha allegations, one would imagine that Khan has dispatched a forensics team to take control of the crime scene and oversee autopsies on the victims to establish the time of death, mechanism of death, and whether the victims had died where they were allegedly found, or if their bodies had been moved there from another location.

Khan would also be empowered to conduct interviews with the Ukrainian National Police, who have a history of close relations with members of the Ukrainian far right, including the infamous Azov Battalion. Of particular interest would be any investigation into orders given to the police regarding the treatment of those Ukrainian civilians deemed to have collaborated with the Russian military during its occupation of Bucha.

The results of such an investigation would more than likely conflict with the narrative being pursued by the Ukrainian government and echoed in the West by compliant media outlets and politicians alike. This is the prime reason why Khan is not currently on the ground in Bucha. One can assume that if and when Khan is eventually given access to evidence about the Bucha killings, it will have been manipulated by the Ukrainian National Police to such an extent that disproving the allegations will be virtually impossible.

The truth about what happened in Bucha is out there, waiting to be discovered. Unfortunately, that truth appears to be inconvenient for those in a position to pursue it aggressively through a forensics-based, on-site investigation. If it so happens that it eventually emerges that the Ukrainian National Police murdered Ukrainian civilians for the crime of allegedly collaborating with the Russians during their brief occupation of Bucha, and the forces of international law are brought to bear against the true perpetrators of that crime, any true pursuit of justice would have to include both the US and UK governments as witting co-conspirators in any crime charged.

Scott Ritter is a former US Marine Corps intelligence officer and author of 'SCORPION KING: America's Suicidal Embrace of Nuclear Weapons from FDR to Trump.' He served in the Soviet Union as an inspector implementing the INF Treaty, in General Schwarzkopf's staff during the Gulf War, and from 1991-1998 as a UN weapons inspector.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-05 06:44:13)

#199 2022-04-05 06:42:39

Edith_S

Good advice here, in this rapid changing global environment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJdLTu2imU0

You Can’t Use Cash and Bitcoin is 'Hijacked,' the New Financial System Has Started

#200 2022-04-05 07:09:53

Edith_S

Hi Jeff,
I'm not saying that there were no casualties and I deeply sadden witnessing  these kind of atrocities committed for nefarious reasons. But having seen so many falsities, I don't eagerly agree anymore to sources having a history  of misinformation.

Could you perhaps provide some credible info source for what you wrote about?

Thank you.

Board footer