You are not logged in.

#26 2021-11-26 19:30:51

07wideeyes

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

I don't know whether anyone here is trying to keep their job in UK, intending to fight against criminal dismissal for not being compliant slaves. If so, a friend of mine has compiled this channel on telegram to describe the process. It looks a bit overwhelming, but start from the beginning:  https://t.me/covid19vaccinenotices

It's also here: https://www.thebernician.net/pubs-three … ng-vaxxes/

#27 2021-11-27 19:59:57

mvaughan737

Yes, I work for the DOT. I am supposed to be fired on January 2nd. I will not take the jab.

#28 2021-11-30 17:16:49

Tyndlar

I looked up my contract and it does say, in the terms of my employment, this I signed before pandemic. It does say that by signing, I will agree to all vaccinations and examinations, and by what the rest of it says, my employment can be terminated if I do not comply or am not fit to work.

I’ve been looking for jobs that are outside of the care industry. I also have asked if I can do a none patient facing role in the hospitals, since the staff email said it is only mandatory for patient facing staff.

I’m stepping away from looking at Headlines and media, or anything that is repeating what the media are throwing up, because the media causing the collective fear, creating the reaction the Cabal wants, and orchestrating the future through panic.

It has been making me ill, the stress is too much, so I step back and have my happy bubble and plan my future to try and pick up this mess the cabal has made for me and make sure I land on my feet again.

It’s scary thinking I may be completely homeless by next year, got a lot of camping and thermal equipment, saving up for a van conversion or camper, if all else fails it’s going to be a double up on tents and hoping for the best.

I told my manager I am never going to have this papaya, and that nothing will change that, the Fascist approach our government has created just solidified my non wavering decision after the beginning.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-30 17:19:15)

#29 2021-11-30 17:32:13

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

It does say that by signing, I will agree to all vaccinations and examinations, and by what the rest of it says, my employment can be terminated if I do not comply or am not fit to work.

While signing such contract is questionable in itself, there's the legal question that an employer is not able to make health-based requirements like this and thus has no right to include such in a contract. The clause violates your personal rights and thus is illegal, which causes it to be invalid.

Also, this is not a "vaccination" because it doesn't qualify as such for many reasons: It is neither legally a "vaccine" but an "experimental vaccine with a limited use" (if no other means exist) which works under the Nuremburg rules, nor is it targeting a virus since none has ever been isolated.

The boss needs to prove that this is a legal vaccine and that Ivermectin, etc. as alternatives do not exist. Also, since it is experimental you need to give fully informed consent - which is denied. Either way, the employer company and also the boss personally along with the people applying the vaxx are liable for any violation of rights, risk and damage.

Neither way, the above reasons allow you to deny the jab and ask for proof of the named aspects. If they still fire you, you will be able to sue them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2021-11-30 18:21:39

07wideeyes

I agree with Robert: it's what immediately occurred to me as I read your piece, Tyndlar. You may have 'agreed' to vaccinations, but you did not - repeat, did not - agree to participate in any 'medical experiment' that comes your way. It requires your informed consent. The medical authorities, as a significant arm of cabal activities, are trying it on, and they know that their bullying, fear-mongering tactics usually work. I don't know how many health workers are going to try and stay without the shot, but for sure there will be a few.

#31 2021-11-30 18:24:34

Tyndlar

This is the National Health Service I work for in England.

I did say to my manager that, i’ve got the flu jab for several years and no one tried to sack me because of that, even if it’s in my contract to have them all, no one ever questioned it, I am supposed to have it also due to my health but never have.

I have worked in care always and this kind of contract is put out there always, the vaccines are part of the contract in care work and health care but there is usually exemptions for those who are at high risk of developing reactions most likely, but that isn’t in the contract.

I know some doctors and others who are fighting to keep their jobs right now. I feel like a domino piece falling with the rest of people to complete the Cabals big picture, this all feels very orchestrated and planned...

I did say that I would never have joined this job if I knew I was going to be kicked out so quick.

I am trying to contact my work health service to get a risk assessment based on my own health history and for them to in detail give me information about the risks to me. I have contacted my trade union.

I’m still looking for an alternative living community for some support if I can’t find a job and can’t keep this one.

I am at a loss really, I honestly don’t know what’s going to happen. I feel like there is an end coming up very fast, like a deadpan drop getting closer, by the end of next year, something will just stop and I don’t know what it is but it will impact everyone, not sure what it is exactly but it means we will have to build society back up again from scratch.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-30 18:31:52)

#32 2021-11-30 20:23:17

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

This is the National Health Service I work for in England.

Good, then they have no excuse of not knowing that this is an illegal Human mass experiment. Professionals have to know the rules by which they perform their job, meaning that this is easy in court. And easy to tell them that the consequences will be dire - on a personal level, and for every single victim because you will not be alone.

Tyndlar wrote:

This I did say to my manager that, i’ve got the flu jab for several years and no one tried to sack me because of that, even if it’s in my contract to have them all, no one ever questioned it, I am supposed to have it also due to my health but never have.

And on a sidenote: At the current time, almost all vaxxes contain a major portion of the Covid jab, because vaccination never worked anyways against viruses since viruses are lied about.

This means that at this time it is critical to avoid any and all injections !

And: No vaxx ever protects anyone else but yourself, insofar it is legally not acceptable that an employer mandates such. If you wish to take the risk (of not getting killing by a vaxx), then that is your choice and nobody else's - no matter what an illegal clause in a contract says.

Tyndlar wrote:

I have worked in care always and this kind of contract is put out there always, the vaccines are part of the contract in care work and health care but there is usually exemptions for those who are at high risk of developing reactions most likely, but that isn’t in the contract.

Nobody should care for "that's how it always is done" if it is illegal. If people actually stood up at the first attempt for such illegal clauses, they would be nowhere and not everywhere.

Anyhow, in the end it is your decision if you wish to live or abide to some illegal jabbing. All the information needed is spread everywhere, and I cannot see why one would try to play nice with criminals: Your employer is part of the governmental structures and knows what they are doing, that is they actively intend to kill everyone.

I suggest to make use of your rights and refuse, for which there are dozens of reasons just in this forum here.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#33 2021-12-02 11:16:29

07wideeyes

For anybody jumping out of their job that has been taken over by cabal interests, it might be worth looking through a database such as this for work in a more awakened environment. I imagine such initiatives exist in many countries now, and it is well worth looking through such lists of 'enterprises for the future', and do business with them as much as possible. It is also inspirational to see people organising themselves, getting together, creating genuine alternatives.
www.freedombc.co.uk

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f32plZivn0oZ/

#34 2021-12-02 11:52:38

Happy

Jobs have always been associated with money for most of us. I wonder if we may soon see a good 'social mechanism' coming up, fascilitating job-creations without economic motivation.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#35 2021-12-02 19:38:55

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

Jobs have always been associated with money for most of us. I wonder if we may soon see a good 'social mechanism' coming up, fascilitating job-creations without economic motivation.

As we start to get shut out of financial services, a sharing economy is going to be essential.
It'll be good training for the future holographic society.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#36 2021-12-02 19:43:24

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Jobs have always been associated with money for most of us.

For me it always was associated with slavery and obedience, while the money was just the "personal injury compensation". Sadly, freedom didn't get reached by becoming my own boss either, as then the fake-state finance and tax system runs you over - at least unless you are part of them.

Thus, the least annoying way was to do neither and get money by other means which do not involve any of the above. Which is much less stress and more rewarding across all areas, even though money at times is unpredictable and scarce...

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-02 19:43:58)

#37 2021-12-03 21:44:16

Tyndlar

Robert, I meant to say i haven’t got the flu vax for years and no one said anything, I miss typed and said the opposite.

If I could rewind time, I wouldn’t have had all of my other jabs for other things many years ago, I know something triggered my genetic disease to become completely overwhelming, like it awakened it completely when I have spent all of my life ok living with it and not noticing.

At the start of my first hep b jab, I started getting migraines and my body started to have problems, joint pain and discomfort, that was after the first one, then I had my boosters, migraines got worse, then I had my last one and then I had to be off sick every time I had migraines and they lasted for weeks, then realise it was this mutation, it’s so close together. I know I was born with this, but something has made it worse and it’s only now since this world has changed that it happens.

I won’t ever have anymore vaccines ever, and I will never use pcr tests again no matter what it means.

Board footer