You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-01 22:48:28

Gomba

ORMUS, Mono atomic gold

Hi all! smile

Does anyone have experience with monoatomic gold? Swaruu mentioned it as an extremely powerful substance to boost your health.
It is said to fix your DNA, boost your neurons, empower you psichic abilities etc.
I have found some videos to how to make it. (it was not easy tho)
Dont confuse  this with the ORMUS made from dead sea water, as they refer to that as "monoatomic gold" as well but its not the REAL thing made from pure gold.
Being said, this ORMUS made from saltwater itself is said to be a very powerful substance so It should not be looked down on.

I'm will make ORMUS from saltwater this week myself, but as you know gold is very expensive so I'd love to hear some additional info before making it!

Thank you! We are awsome!

#2 2021-12-02 11:35:29

Gomba

Re: ORMUS, Mono atomic gold

JimiPickle wrote:

Talk to a goldsmith. What I have heard is that mono gold is 22k gold smelted until it turns to powder. White powder I think. I will be stopping by a jewelry shop later this week and I will ask him to see what he knows. I too am trying to track this down.

I remember Swaruu saying that its made by heating, but gold melts at 1063 celsius and if you heat it more than that the gold just simply starts to evaporate. It will completely evaporate around 1400c. So I dont see a scientific basis behind simply smelting it. If its doable then there has to be a twist.

These are the methods I've found and seem to work, both are very similar and use chemistry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8IKtI … atomicGold
https://vimeo.com/user45063047

I'm waiting for your update!

Thanks for reading!

#3 2021-12-02 12:32:53

Robert369

JimiPickle wrote:

Talk to a goldsmith. What I have heard is that mono gold is 22k gold smelted until it turns to powder. White powder I think. I will be stopping by a jewelry shop later this week and I will ask him to see what he knows. I too am trying to track this down.

"Monatomic gold" is not metallic at all and thus cannot be measured by standard means.

Also, only 24k is pure, and one shouldn't look at silly jewelry nomenclatures anyways but actual gold percentages, e.g. 99.99% as to avoid getting undesired additional substances. How much of the poison metals go into the later ormus depends on the process you use.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-12-02 12:47:01

Robert369

Gomba wrote:

gold melts at 1063 celsius and if you heat it more than that the gold just simply starts to evaporate. It will completely evaporate around 1400c.

Please read up these basics of metallurgy properly: Melting means right that, and not "evaporating". You mix up boiling and melting - which is even described sufficiently on Wikipedia.

Sorry, but looking at the above utter misunderstandings of the very chemical basics of this process, I can only advise to not try it, because without fully understanding how it works and what the risks of the creation process are, you might kill yourself or destroy your home with the process - and I mean it !.

There are plenty of places that explain Ormus the common production methods via salt/lye/acid and gold/acids in detail, and you best read those up and familiarize yourself with every detail of every substance involved as otherwise you will be at risk.

Since I worked on Ormus many years ago, I wouldn't know which website still is working, but I see no point in rewriting their good work here. Finding those sites is simple compared to the actual work.

The only point I saw is that none of the websites ever was able to explain what Ormus actually does, but they only described effects which's cause they didn't understand.

To simplify, Ormus is transmitting a super high frequency of a certain type to your body, which then may heal, restore DNA, rejuvenate, enhance spirituality etc. - but the result also depends on your mindset and other inner preparations, meaning that Ormus cannot be used "like a pill and all is good".

Everything is waves and frequency, and nothing else exists. The effect can be partially achieved by using masses of pure gold, e.g. using a massive gold chamber as it existed somewhere (of course it was stolen by the Cabals).

But it is important to understand that Ormus works like a drug and is artificial: If you are truly ready for those frequencies, you don't need Ormus anymore because you have those frequencies within yourself. And if you don't, then the effect will be temporary only - which is okay for physical healing but not for spiritual advancement.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-02 12:47:51)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-12-02 20:37:18

Gomba

Thank you for your comment, it is enlightening!
I had troubles figuring out what ormus actually does, the explanations are usually very vague. But indeed there are big communities dealing with it, Ive found them now. I'm living a drug free life and I might not be a big fan of this thing from now.

I see my mistake with melting/boiling, and I admit I have 0 knowledge in chemistry, so I started to work my way up from there. I just looked things up on Wikipedia. But I just want to know out of curiousity, how the gold is not supposed to evaporate and instead turn into a white powder? I have seen videos on youtube when they simply evaporate gold!

Thank you for your time!

#6 2021-12-02 22:17:23

Robert369

Gomba wrote:

I just want to know out of curiousity, how the gold is not supposed to evaporate and instead turn into a white powder? I have seen videos on youtube when they simply evaporate gold!

You can evaporate anything if you make it hotter than its boiling (not melting!) point.

As for the creation of the white powder or any other Ormus variant, that is too much to explain here and it would be very technical anyways. I will simply say that true "monatomic gold" (which is a specific Ormus type) means that two gold atoms are bonded on the quantum level to act like one.

The two atoms are spinning around each other at high speed (aka frequency), which is highly energetic and has many crazy properties which fake-science wouldn't be able to explain/understand due to their lack of grasp on how physicality and the universe works. Creating it is way different than the salt/lye/acid or gold/acids path and very dangerous.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-02 22:18:06)

#7 2021-12-03 09:43:43

Gomba

Robert369 wrote:
Gomba wrote:

I just want to know out of curiousity, how the gold is not supposed to evaporate and instead turn into a white powder? I have seen videos on youtube when they simply evaporate gold!

You can evaporate anything if you make it hotter than its boiling (not melting!) point.

As for the creation of the white powder or any other Ormus variant, that is too much to explain here and it would be very technical anyways. I will simply say that true "monatomic gold" (which is a specific Ormus type) means that two gold atoms are bonded on the quantum level to act like one.

The two atoms are spinning around each other at high speed (aka frequency), which is highly energetic and has many crazy properties which fake-science wouldn't be able to explain/understand due to their lack of grasp on how physicality and the universe works. Creating it is way different than the salt/lye/acid or gold/acids path and very dangerous.

Thank you! This wraps it up for me.
And well, If the acid method doesn't produce the real thing then I doubt any of those on the market are genuine...

#8 2021-12-03 12:51:33

Robert369

Gomba wrote:

Thank you! This wraps it up for me.
And well, If the acid method doesn't produce the real thing then I doubt any of those on the market are genuine...

The salt-based type works well enough for most people, if it is done properly, and the one made from gold is a lot stronger even. And while all of it pales in comparison to the white powder, they have their uses. Also, some of the Ormus types (not all monatomics are from gold) have way different properties, e.g. for physical healing.

Yet, as long as one is not sufficiently "ready" for such (e.g. living a pure 3D life or even being an outright sheepling), neither version will help much really because neither your body nor your mind would be able to make use of such higher frequency.

Thus, I repeat the same as always: Prepare yourself and raise your frequency through changing your lifestyle, mindset, etc. and then you might try such. Just keep in mind that it at best should serve as a temporary helper (which can also be achieved by devices I invented) which you don't want to get addicted to which blocks your personal development, but instead want to work on yourself to get the "Ormus level" without needing it anymore.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-03 12:53:06)

#9 2021-12-04 02:59:30

Robert369

JimiPickle wrote:

Spoke to the jeweler today. He had never heard of smelting gold to a powder but confirmed that there is a chemical/salt process that renders gold to a brown powder. However, once heat is applied to the brown powder, it turns back to pure gold, so, no confirmation on the only lead I have found. He also said the brown powder gold is used in the 3D printer. Back to the start point….

Much love, JP

That is actually funny, because that "jeweler" seemingly doesn't look beyond fake-science standards:

If you pulverize gold to miniscule particles, the surfact no longer is flat and thus the shiny light reflection we all know cannot occur. Instead we see the same material as brown. This change of light properties is similar to nano-graphene appearing white due to reflecting and not black due to absorbing light, which carbon normally does. Obviously, melting the power will combine the particles into a metal blob again - meaning that everything he "explains" is basic stuff that you can find in fake-science text books.

And yes, obviously you can use fine powder of any material in 3D printing if it is combined with some sort of glue.

Please stop looking at gold and its properties if you look for monatomic gold or Ormus (which can be made of various materials), because they are utterly different and unexplained and oppressed by fake-science.

#10 2021-12-04 09:14:33

Robert369

JimiPickle wrote:

Robert, I have reasons. Family member took an experimental drug for migraines prior to covid, it was an mRNA. I received several vaxes on active duty up until 2012, not sure if they were MRNA, but I got real sick. Auto immune disease, sarcoidosis. Since your contacts do not have a date of vax material arrival, what are we to do? We are doing everything to raise our frequency.

Okay, so I understand that you aim at using Ormus and/or monatomics are help against older pre-Covid vax issues.

Since nobody knows what those contain, there's obviously no guarantee that it will work, but it is pretty safe albeit costly or work intense to try the various Ormus variants. Yet, not all available products are recommendable, and they might not work well if you havn't raised your frequency at least somewhat already.

Speaking of raising your frequency: Did you use work on all the other "normal" means to do so, e.g. changing to a healthy lifestyle (without toxins, radiation, stress and negativity) as much as possible along with detoxing, and practice meditation (not the new-age nonsense) to connect yourself with your heart and maybe even Higher Self ?

Those things should come first really, and they will improve

#11 2021-12-04 15:35:02

Robert369

There's lots of good things to do in your elaboration, but here are a few things to ponder:

JimiPickle wrote:

...no longer carry or use a phone, (iPad only)...

This is not about using a "phone" but about avoiding EM radiation, which includes mobile/smart phones, WiFi, living away from cell phone towers, but also electricity poles and transformers, etc.. Also, using internet via mobile devices is the utmost self-destructive method one can use, because it constantly radiates at maximum power while the internet is connected.

This only changes somewhat once you have a sufficiently high frequency and are stronger than those devices - which most of Humanity clearly are not -, and even then the life-destroying EM waves will lower your energies and frequencies over time.

JimiPickle wrote:

Still get frustrated at times, usually when I watch alt news. Prepping best we can.

Using the media's mind-control trash will cause more fear and nothing beneficial can ever come out of this. It is time to drop this.

All this being said, "I used this and that" doesn't necessarily mean to do things as they are needed for you an your problems, though I see the problem that you cannot quite describe all the details. Thus, I hope that you found correct information.

The first to do would be to figure out what the problem is, anyways, which seems difficult enough, and this place is obviously unsuitable for a proper anamnese, which would include details about your life circumstances.

Yet, from what you describe I sense you still too much being in "fight mode" due to which the the law of attraction then naturally attracts something to fight for you. I strongly suggest to seek inner peace, acceptance and by that dropping your tensions - otherwise no healing can occur.

Sorry, but anything beyond this needs to be done in private and will end up in "real work" on both sides.

Board footer