You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-01 12:57:42

Jeffwasher

Reptiles, COVID, Cabal, Illuminati, The shots- We are creating it all!

From my perspective, one in 8 billion. Do we win? do we lose? This war against ourselves. Define win and lose. The only thing that limits us is the idea of winning or losing. Win and lose two sides of the same coin. Where does one start and the other end? Sometimes when you lose you win and sometimes when you win you lose. Light and dark, can’t have one without the other, that's life. We place a lot of attention and emotion on the cabal, reptiles, COVID.... that we are creating it all. Even at this level of knowing we are still addicted to the drama and still creating it all. Sure, you can play it off by justifying you need to discuss all these details to be prepared and know how to fight against it. That is the hook and bait. How many forums, videos and discussions are there on COVID or Cabal? Talk about law of mirrors or attraction. Instead of worrying about winning or losing, Cabal, shots, COVID, illuminati, focus on a higher frequency of living.

If we are going to get out of this, and graduate earth school, we need to focus our attention on higher frequency of life. Learn to control your emotions and not let our emotions control us. But there it is all over the net, TV, media, and even here on this site every second of the day. Choose not to see it and focus on self-love. Worry about yourself. Integrate your shadows and you win. It won’t matter what is outside of you because it will be a reflection of the self-love within you. You will have no fear because you see love in everything and you will be to busy raising your frequency to notice reptiles. Raise your frequency and you raise the frequency of existence. I choose to stay away from any discussions or topics about the crap that traps me in a lower frequency. After the first time, ok, now I know, but video after video, discussion after discussion....stop it! Even this discussion is questionable for me. I choose to work on self-love. And if we all work on self-love and not focus our attention on reptiles, we will infect the planet with the virus of self-love. Let us plaster that all over the place.

Last edited by Jeffwasher (2021-12-01 14:34:48)

#2 2021-12-01 19:35:37

Vega

Re: Reptiles, COVID, Cabal, Illuminati, The shots- We are creating it all!

This is red pill information about all these subjects, so we can look at it, know about it, face it without fear and take the actions we need to take in order to liberate ourselves and the human collective from all the cabals, regressive et's and reptilian egregors and tulpa nightmares that we have already created individually and collectively. This way we heal ourself and the human collective unconscious. 

And as Athena Swaruu explains in one of the quotes I'll post below, it's not enough to maintain a high frequency here in this physical artificial matrix. We also need to take actions from a high frequency place in order to embody and live and create that high frequency life here in "3D".

Another way to look at what you are saying is, all the things in the external are mirror reflections of something inside us. So those shadow creations and nightmares we see outside are mirror reflections of our fragmented parts in the shadows of our subconscious. We are a fragmented mess inside due to this life and past life trauma and also inherited family lineage and human collective trauma.

So those external tulpas and egregor shadow creations outside us, are feedback reflections from our external reality, that there is an unintegrated shadow part inside that needs our unconditional and nonjudgemental presense and our unconditional Self-Love that will reintegrate them back to our Self.

And it is those forgotten fragments of us deep in the shadows of our subconscious that are manifesting and creating all those monsters outside us. And then those manifested egregor reptilians and monsters and cabals created by us, are the ones mind controlling us and abusing us and traumatizing us even more and perpetuating and spinning this cosmic drama. Ultimately we are the controllers of the reptilian and cabal egregors and tulpas controlling us.

There is a right way to talk about these things and problematic way to talk about these subjects that feeds them and like you said people focus on them through fear and can get stuck attracting more of them. And a quote that comes to mind from Yazhi and Aneeka, about why they and we talk about these things and bring these things into our attention:

Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

Yazhi: "[...]Having said all this, know that the reason why we've been giving you heavy information regarding subjects that basically spell bad news is because no one is telling you people, this side of things. So it's up to us on this side of the Van Allen Belts, and basically up to me mostly, to give you all I see from here. It is not the absolute truth about the matter, mainly regarding the Federation and linked subjects, but it is my truth, as I share with you what I see from here from my personal point of view and with my personal experience.[...]

Vaccines, Covid, Viruses - Information Mix - Anéeka of Temmer

Aneeka: "[...] If someone says we are catastrophic, I tell them the following:

Two people are talking to each other face to face, and one says to the other:

Person A.) Get out of the way, there's a bus with no brakes coming straight at you.

Person B.) I don't see any bus.

Person A.) Because you are looking in this direction and you don't see it but from where I am I can see it.

Person B.) I respect your opinion but in my opinion I don't see any bus.

Person A.) Yet here it comes and it's going to hit you.

Person B.) Look, I respect your opinion and you respect mine and we'll all be happy, it's the right thing to do, okay?

Person A.) It's going to crush you imminently.

Person B.) That's just your opinion, don't be a catastrophist.

Same with the awakened ones screaming at others about inoculations. And then they want to know how to clean up after a bus ran over them."

Last edited by Vega (2021-12-01 19:38:04)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-12-01 19:50:36

Vega

And I'll spam smile your thread with a few more relevant quotes that came to mind and I wanna share for all of us to revisit, I hope you don't mind.

A short translation where Athena Swaruu explains the importance of actions in manifestation here in "3D", and a quote from Yazhi re the same thing:

Despejando Enigmas
June 14, 2021
Video URL: https://youtu.be/pXt5Q1b9tM0

START OF THE VIDEO - ARTIFICIAL REALITY - SWARUU X
Robert.- But in the end what is the Earth? A game? A bad reflection of the outside? A computer game, I mean?

Swaruu X.- You cannot know what its purpose is as something definitive, it can be interpreted in various ways, from a game to a school.

Robert.- It was said that aliens came here for entertainment and training.

Swaruu X.- What is certain is that it is artificial. Not by computers or by Van Allen Belts, but simply by mind control because nothing there is true. And I want to say, nothing. Everything is distorted and based on lies with agendas behind them. What makes that place, its laws, legal or reality, rules of the matter, information, history, everything is a lie.

Robert.- And are those lies that create this reality for us?

Swaruu X.- Yes, because through lies and mental control with those lies they guide people's perception of reality. And since they have no other choice of what to believe, they create a 3D realm or reality that is only valid within 3D Earth. What humanity believes is not compatible with what is outside the Earth.

Robert.- Do you mean that this mind control materializes our external world? As simple as that?

Swaruu X.- Yes, basically and simplifying things, yes.

Robert.- So if I wanted to and I proposed it, it wouldn't be difficult for me to find someone here, right? Someone how I really would like him to be because I think I'm going to use myself as an example. I want to test how real this game is AND how much I am capable of creating ...

Swaruu X.- Basically it depends on you. But there is also another level which is that you are in a soup of collective reality.

Robert.- So one of the “problems” is that. And that collective reality is what makes everything more pasty.

Swaruu X.- Yes, that's why people don't understand why the Law of Attraction doesn't work for them. Nor is it a matter of staying alone meditating, entering into frequency compatibility with what is desired. It does not work like that. You must be in that frequency of having what you want, but you must also take action towards that purpose. It is that action towards the purpose that jumps the agreements of the collective. Because without them you would be in a high density where what you think materializes just because you want it to. Then you must have a clear and defined objective, and take action towards that direction, and with that action is what you navigate and remove the agreements that limit life and materialization-manifestation within that dense 3D.

Robert.- I understand clearly ... Yes, it is the action, things do not usually come alone due to the compatibility of frequencies. Thanks, yes. It is well understood, said in those words.

Swaruu X.- Yes.

Transcribed by an anonymous person of Sociedad Taygeta

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts

Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

Yazhi: [...] Another big mistake you should remove from your minds is the notion that waiting in high frequency of thought and denying the existence of problems is the way to elevate your frequency to rise above all your problems and hardships! Although this is accurate in higher realms of existence, on Earth, and it is Earth what concerns us here, you need to both hold high frequency of consciousness, mind and thought, and also take action with whatever opportunities, big or small, that may be at your disposal at any time.

I say that because I see over and over again that in spiritual communities they are pushing the idea that holding a very high frequency is enough to dissolve problems, and that is simply not so on Earth. If they do that nothing will get done! What the negative forces controlling everything there want is to stagnate people into waiting for others to do the work for them!

Research, listen to everyone who you feel may hold something that you need or that could be useful to you, then be responsible and wise, and with the best information available to you at any given moment. Then you take active action towards the direction you need to go, and at the same time holding a high frequency of thought in all the meaning and in all the definition of holding a high frequency.

Research, then thought and discernment, then action under high frequency!

The only ones holding the key to solving all the problems of Earth are you, the people! As I have so done my best to describe why, remember you do create your reality, both individual and collective through your thoughts and actions! I know and I realize how hard that is to see as true but it is true and it is probably the most set in stone law in this universe we are all in.

It is now or never! It is the fight for your life and for your species! You are being exterminated, and I'm not being negative because I'm telling you this, I'm being utter realistic! Someone must tell you this, the hard truth, and if it's me then it´s me who must tell you. [...]

(bold emphasis mine)

#4 2021-12-01 19:54:38

Vega

And one last quote from Yazhi about self-love:

Let´s be Our Higher Self NOW - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication (Pleiades)

Yazhi: [...]The realization that they only need to love themselves and everything comes from there, loving others, everything there is, the good and the bad, the terrifying, the beautiful, the ugly, the artistic, the cruel, the dramatic, poetic.

I know that this "loving themselves" is like something ¨girly", after all... it does come from... a girl. ¨I am a real man, strong, I do not need to talk about love¨, some will say...

They don't understand... It's everything. Love is integration, if you don't want to use the word "love", too "girly", of "girls in pink". But whether they like it or not that is the key and that is not making them less men. On the contrary, it defines them as stronger than anything. Like super-power.[...]

[...]Understanding everything... being able to enter into multiple perspectives, understand them, accept them as part of oneself. It closes conflicts, undoes evil, dissolves fear by accepting it. Defeats evil. Creates worlds and promotes unimaginable personal expansion.

It is not narcissistic, it would be a big mistake to think of it this way... It is the opposite, everything is you. You cannot work from a position of ¨I am the whole and you are not ha-ha¨. It just doesn't work, if you are in that state then you have not understood my words.[...]

Yazhi: Just by being in the etheric, in the afterlife, it doesn´t mean that a soul is in a state of understanding of all, in the "elevated" state, just as by being Broken Shoes in 3D, it does not mean that you cannot be superior or maintain a greater degree of understanding life in every way than a soul in afterlife.

Being incarnated or not has nothing to do with a person's level of consciousness. The body is just one more manifestation of your state of consciousness. It does not limit, it does not help, it is only a symptom, a reflection. <--- <---

You can be "Broken Shoes" walking in the mud with cars splashing you as you pass... getting wet under a broken umbrella... And be someone's higher self in the etheric.

Of course, if you are at that level... it does not bother you to find yourself in that situation since it is only something temporary, a reflection of you... and your little shoes... broken or not... you have immense wealth inside and that is what matters. And from the point of view of understanding self-love... you will immediately start to improve your life. That is the key. Because self-love means that you will no longer neglect yourself and that you will take care of your improvement, of your life, that you will leave destructive vices behind and you will get away from everything that you do not like or that does not nourish you, bad and degrading jobs, bad friends or family... You leave behind the hatreds, the resentments, when you understand their points of view.

Don't expect to be the higher self when you disincarnate "in the future." It doesn´t matter. Be that today. Also... Listen to me, Broken Shoes... If those ugly shoes you have make you feel bad... then don't put them on anymore! There begins the action of self-love. <--- <---

(underline and bold emphasis mine)

#5 2021-12-02 17:40:13

Jeffwasher

Vega wrote:

And one last quote from Yazhi about self-love:

Let´s be Our Higher Self NOW - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication (Pleiades)

Yazhi: [...]The realization that they only need to love themselves and everything comes from there, loving others, everything there is, the good and the bad, the terrifying, the beautiful, the ugly, the artistic, the cruel, the dramatic, poetic.

I know that this "loving themselves" is like something ¨girly", after all... it does come from... a girl. ¨I am a real man, strong, I do not need to talk about love¨, some will say...

They don't understand... It's everything. Love is integration, if you don't want to use the word "love", too "girly", of "girls in pink". But whether they like it or not that is the key and that is not making them less men. On the contrary, it defines them as stronger than anything. Like super-power.[...]

[...]Understanding everything... being able to enter into multiple perspectives, understand them, accept them as part of oneself. It closes conflicts, undoes evil, dissolves fear by accepting it. Defeats evil. Creates worlds and promotes unimaginable personal expansion.

It is not narcissistic, it would be a big mistake to think of it this way... It is the opposite, everything is you. You cannot work from a position of ¨I am the whole and you are not ha-ha¨. It just doesn't work, if you are in that state then you have not understood my words.[...]

Yazhi: Just by being in the etheric, in the afterlife, it doesn´t mean that a soul is in a state of understanding of all, in the "elevated" state, just as by being Broken Shoes in 3D, it does not mean that you cannot be superior or maintain a greater degree of understanding life in every way than a soul in afterlife.

Being incarnated or not has nothing to do with a person's level of consciousness. The body is just one more manifestation of your state of consciousness. It does not limit, it does not help, it is only a symptom, a reflection. <--- <---

You can be "Broken Shoes" walking in the mud with cars splashing you as you pass... getting wet under a broken umbrella... And be someone's higher self in the etheric.

Of course, if you are at that level... it does not bother you to find yourself in that situation since it is only something temporary, a reflection of you... and your little shoes... broken or not... you have immense wealth inside and that is what matters. And from the point of view of understanding self-love... you will immediately start to improve your life. That is the key. Because self-love means that you will no longer neglect yourself and that you will take care of your improvement, of your life, that you will leave destructive vices behind and you will get away from everything that you do not like or that does not nourish you, bad and degrading jobs, bad friends or family... You leave behind the hatreds, the resentments, when you understand their points of view.

Don't expect to be the higher self when you disincarnate "in the future." It doesn´t matter. Be that today. Also... Listen to me, Broken Shoes... If those ugly shoes you have make you feel bad... then don't put them on anymore! There begins the action of self-love. <--- <---

(underline and bold emphasis mine)

Hi Vega,

That is a beautiful name. Jupiter is another name I like.

Thank you for your participation. I am new at this blog stuff, so if I offended you, I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. I see others as self and what I do onto others I do onto self, because there is only one of us. That is my one true belief.

I wasn't sure what you were getting at with your responses, but I liked what you had to say. I liked it all. I have been following Yahzi, Goshia, Robert all of them for years now and absolutely love them all. A paragraph from your own words would have been authentically nice. We could have had just a simple conversation instead of quoting someone else, and me trying to figure it out.

We could counter each one’s perspectives all day long forever as we are each others mirror. So, I will make it simple. Your perspective is just as valid as anyone's and hold it within my heart as if it was my own. I have Love and Respect to you, my friend. I see your perspective loud and clear and agree with you. But you’re not the only one with a perspective, there are 8 billion other frequencies on this planet. I am sorry if you can't see the bus. I even think my first sentence in my post starts out " From my perspective, one in 8 billion”.  I start my post from the beginning humbly stating that I am just one person with one perspective out of 8 billion people. And because I accept people for who they are and that there are multiple truths, that one truth is relative, Then I cannot be in conflict with anything, I find peace and unconditional love. From my perspective everyone's truths and beliefs are just as valid as everyone else's. There is no argument or judgement with you, my friend. I have outgrown that piece of me and transcended duality into unity consciousness.

When I create reality, I do it with my focused attention on acceptance, intention, visualization, action, emotion, and observation. My message in the post was one of concern, not attack, but concern, that we may be focusing too much of our attention on negative things causing us to manifest the nightmares Yahzi talks about. I get and appreciate the updates. But from my perspective (again 1 in 8 billion) we are spending a lot of time with our attention on the negative. How many times do we need to be told there are monsters in that go boo in the night? We are the human race and controlling our emotions is sometimes difficult for some people. People who may have the knowledge to manifest reality but not responsibility. Humans are very emotional and get caught up in the moment without realization. In my opinion, and from my perspective, I believe we are here on earth to learn how to control our emotions and find self-love. I know beliefs are not true, but here in 3D, this is my belief from my perspective here. Having said this, my message was to not focus on the reptiles, but to focus on self-love. How do we find self-love? A good start is with shadow work. My message is clear, live a high frequency life through self-love. Focus our attention on that and we will be too busy creating a virus of love to notice reptiles. Let us talk more about controlling emotions, healing our shadows, and finding self love and less talk on reptiles, cabal, illuminati, federation, COVID, the shots etc.

I am truly sorry if I upset you. Again, please forgive me.

#6 2021-12-02 18:12:38

WXMM

Whether we want to win or feel lost, in fact, we are creating results ourselves. This result is created by our own duality. You need the mentality of breaking shoes and refusing to play old games, but that's not enough. We create our own new games, but we can't create them with the dual mentality of losing and winning. That is to experience and observe the awakening process, but do not set the results. Because you will eventually wake up.

If you think that the earth must be liberated in your life, it is a kind of dependence and guilt, because you are still in the limited cognition of life. You are the source, You are the source, you are reading and creating an infinite number of different scenes.

A good director can have several classic works, but cinemas never survive because of a director. In this world, everyone is a director. We are creating our own works, reading others' works, and creating works with everyone.

Swaruu, Yazhi's participation in the game of the earth does not need a specific meaning of self holding and consolidating with others - liberating the earth. They just participate based on interest, not necessary.

Because of a collective work, you don't need to feel guilty and attached to the results, review the significance of the recognition, and whether its implementation is in place.

Refusal becomes a specific meaning, it is a specific belief. You can create with faith. It's like a gadget, but creation can't be subject to faith.

Earth Liberation is also not everyone's meaning, task, road map, goal, etc. Because the dual mentality of losing and winning is a gadget, a belief and a meaning. Our insistence on it will make us have only one tool available and create a world unique to this tool.

That's why there are so many scripts to liberate the earth, but they don't seem to have changed much.

A liberated earth does not need to be liberated.

A liberated earth is because residents understand themselves and that creation is infinite. So they don't have to play another game of liberation.

An awakened person does not need to call on them to awaken in a place where there is no awakening, but to tell them and the essence of creation.

Last edited by WXMM (2021-12-02 19:49:17)

#7 2021-12-02 21:06:47

Vega

Jeffwasher wrote:

Hi Vega,

Thank you for your participation. I am new at this blog stuff, so if I offended you, I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. I see others as self and what I do onto others I do onto self, because there is only one of us. That is my one true belief.

I wasn't sure what you were getting at with your responses, but I liked what you had to say. I liked it all. I have been following Yahzi, Goshia, Robert all of them for years now and absolutely love them all. A paragraph from your own words would have been authentically nice. We could have had just a simple conversation instead of quoting someone else, and me trying to figure it out.

We could counter each one’s perspectives all day long forever as we are each others mirror. So, I will make it simple. Your perspective is just as valid as anyone's and hold it within my heart as if it was my own. I have Love and Respect to you, my friend. I see your perspective loud and clear and agree with you. But you’re not the only one with a perspective, there are 8 billion other frequencies on this planet. I am sorry if you can't see the bus. I even think my first sentence in my post starts out " From my perspective, one in 8 billion”.  I start my post from the beginning humbly stating that I am just one person with one perspective out of 8 billion people. And because I accept people for who they are and that there are multiple truths, that one truth is relative, Then I cannot be in conflict with anything, I find peace and unconditional love. From my perspective everyone's truths and beliefs are just as valid as everyone else's. There is no argument or judgement with you, my friend. I have outgrown that piece of me and transcended duality into unity consciousness.

When I create reality, I do it with my focused attention on acceptance, intention, visualization, action, emotion, and observation. My message in the post was one of concern, not attack, but concern, that we may be focusing too much of our attention on negative things causing us to manifest the nightmares Yahzi talks about. I get and appreciate the updates. But from my perspective (again 1 in 8 billion) we are spending a lot of time with our attention on the negative. How many times do we need to be told there are monsters in that go boo in the night? We are the human race and controlling our emotions is sometimes difficult for some people. People who may have the knowledge to manifest reality but not responsibility. Humans are very emotional and get caught up in the moment without realization. In my opinion, and from my perspective, I believe we are here on earth to learn how to control our emotions and find self-love. I know beliefs are not true, but here in 3D, this is my belief from my perspective here. Having said this, my message was to not focus on the reptiles, but to focus on self-love. How do we find self-love? A good start is with shadow work. My message is clear, live a high frequency life through self-love. Focus our attention on that and we will be too busy creating a virus of love to notice reptiles. Let us talk more about controlling emotions, healing our shadows, and finding self love and less talk on reptiles, cabal, illuminati, federation, COVID, the shots etc.

Hi, Jeffwasher,

I am still not used to people calling me Vega, Genoveva was right it's a bit of a feminine name. And I am a strong independent man that needs no woman(I am joking, I don't really mean that, universe... lol). I just used my youtube username to create a quick account and thought that I will change it later, but apparently you can't change your username... So Vega probably has only a few months or a year of life left, and then I'll probably reincarnate in a new account.

Anyway, enough smalltalk. smile

I wasn't really offended, at least not consciously, maybe you are picking up some naughty part under the surface, that has sneaked through the back door and colored my posts, which I take full responsibility for. And don't worry I am able to love all of my self even the naughty parts so they won't be in any trouble. smile (And if you look at my signature you'll notice that you have been warned, so legally I am covered if you involve some federation lawyers in this matter lol)

You are advocating about focusing on self-love, which I wear my pink military uniform and rant about self-love from time to time in here. smile Which is why I included the self-love quote where Yazhi pretty much says the same thing that you are saying about self-love. I just wanted to explain why we are having these discussions and why the crew focuses on these topics so much. (or did my super man side sneak in and added some mansplaining? to all that explaining lol, I may need to investigate. Also hahaha I love JP and Brent)

And also wanted to "advocate"(or continue mansplaining? lol)about the importance of also taking actions here in "3D" and that staying in high frequency is not enough. Which I see now that it would have been better if I had skipped that, cause it's not clear how it relates to your original post.  And also Aneeka's quote is not a perfect fit for the point I was trying to make.

So yeah in other words this was a rushed messy reply to your original post, and it's not very clear what I am trying to say. Sorry about that. smile So you have nothing to be sorry about, and there is nothing to forgive.  I was under time pressure writing them and it's rushed and messy and not very clear.

And even if you had upset some part of me, I am happy to report that I have remembered and dis-covered the part of me that is able to be unconditionally present and unconditionally allowing and nonjudmental and unconditionally loving with ALL of my parts inside, and not just the parts that are easy to love like I was doing before. So you would have nothing to feel sorry about even if you did upset or offend me, all my fragments are in good hands and everything is super. smile

Anyway, keep advocating for self-love Jeffwasher, and let's join forces and keep ranting about it till everyone is sick of hearing about and decides to check what all the fuss is about just to shut us up lol smile

#8 2021-12-03 17:23:28

Jeffwasher

Vega wrote:
Jeffwasher wrote:

Hi Vega,

Hi, Jeffwasher,

I am still not used to people calling me Vega, Genoveva was right it's a bit of a feminine name. And I am a strong independent man that needs no woman(I am joking, I don't really mean that, universe... lol). I just used my youtube username to create a quick account and thought that I will change it later, but apparently you can't change your username... So Vega probably has only a few months or a year of life left, and then I'll probably reincarnate in a new account.

Anyway, enough smalltalk. smile

I wasn't really offended, at least not consciously, maybe you are picking up some naughty part under the surface, that has sneaked through the back door and colored my posts, which I take full responsibility for. And don't worry I am able to love all of my self even the naughty parts so they won't be in any trouble. smile (And if you look at my signature you'll notice that you have been warned, so legally I am covered if you involve some federation lawyers in this matter lol)

You are advocating about focusing on self-love, which I wear my pink military uniform and rant about self-love from time to time in here. smile Which is why I included the self-love quote where Yazhi pretty much says the same thing that you are saying about self-love. I just wanted to explain why we are having these discussions and why the crew focuses on these topics so much. (or did my super man side sneak in and added some mansplaining? to all that explaining lol, I may need to investigate. Also hahaha I love JP and Brent)

And also wanted to "advocate"(or continue mansplaining? lol)about the importance of also taking actions here in "3D" and that staying in high frequency is not enough. Which I see now that it would have been better if I had skipped that, cause it's not clear how it relates to your original post.  And also Aneeka's quote is not a perfect fit for the point I was trying to make.

So yeah in other words this was a rushed messy reply to your original post, and it's not very clear what I am trying to say. Sorry about that. smile So you have nothing to be sorry about, and there is nothing to forgive.  I was under time pressure writing them and it's rushed and messy and not very clear.

And even if you had upset some part of me, I am happy to report that I have remembered and dis-covered the part of me that is able to be unconditionally present and unconditionally allowing and nonjudmental and unconditionally loving with ALL of my parts inside, and not just the parts that are easy to love like I was doing before. So you would have nothing to feel sorry about even if you did upset or offend me, all my fragments are in good hands and everything is super. smile

Anyway, keep advocating for self-love Jeffwasher, and let's join forces and keep ranting about it till everyone is sick of hearing about and decides to check what all the fuss is about just to shut us up lol smile

Thankyou Vega wether your a man or woman doesn't matter I love and respect you and we already have joined forces. ? With love Jeff

Board footer