You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-05 13:39:41

Jeffwasher

Secret Military Projects: Stargate & Looking Glass and our Victory

Hello friends, it is now time to focus our attention on our victory so that we can move forward.

From a higher perspective, claiming victory is not premature because everything is happening now. Zingdad – Adamu have given us a clear and reasonable explanation about why we are victorious. Here is the link.

Adamu Video

https://zingdad.com/victory

There is no reason why Arn, would lie or give us false information. However, he will be the first one to tell you not to believe one word he has to say. He will be the first to tell you to find the truth within your own heart and never from an outside source. He will tell you the truth is a feeling that resonates within you. Does this sound familiar? The information presented in the videos for the two links I provide here resonate with me as much the information presented in the videos of our Taygeta friends.

Arn is a kind human being who has for decades been helping people with soul reintegration and healing. His teachings are crafted from his inner higher self and organized in a detailed curriculum, including the aligning of heart and mind, healing and integrating shadow, and teaching how to create reality responsibly in alignment with universal will. His teachings include step-by-step processes to help one control emotions instead of emotions controlling oneself. And by doing so, one creates a reality responsibly without negative consequences.
Here is my perspective which is just as valid as anyone’s. The cabal couldn’t control Duality. There will always be a counterforce to the force that originally created it. Call it a reflection, law of mirrors, as above so below, Newtons third law, or whatever you would like, but I call it duality with a touch of universal will.

Newton's third law states: That for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. ... Forces always come in pairs - equal and opposite, action-reaction force pairs…………. Duality.

It stands to reason, therefore, that the intensity of the enemy attack was mirrored with the same intensity of its creation. However, ultimately our higher frequency dominated their lower frequency. By creating this war, they have defeated themselves by lowering their frequency while at the same time forcing us to increase our frequency to a magnitude of dominant frequency. They didn’t figure on the multiplier, what they put out into the world gets multiplied by universal will and returned back to them with greater intensity. And in this case, they increased our frequency by lowering theirs. However, they knew their time was up in 2012 and did their best to continue their agenda.

The weapon of the enemy was mind control and was strategically targeted at our unhealed shadow to attack and trigger our negative emotions. Love and light were the weapons we used to cast onto our shadows for integration. The cabal strategy was to strike fear into the hearts of our unhealed shadows using our emotions to divide us, causing more separation against one another. Unity consciousness was their enemy. But frightened people were letting their emotions make decisions for them, instead of making decisions for their emotions. Fear was the fuel of the negative agenda obtained through trickery and deception. The concepts of time and space were needed to process and express these negative emotions into positive emotions in order to make the best choices for reality creation. Unprocessed negative emotions caused irrational choices that would produce effects that would fuel the creation of a reality designed for the reptile agenda. However many of us learned to control our emotions through integrating of our shadows and in the process become more aware and in control of our emotions, causing a positive shift in consciousness.

President Biden, one of the cabal’s puppets, was recently trying to make it mandatory for vaccinations by requiring U.S. businesses to make its employees vaccinate or get tested weekly. The American constitution is working. The U.S. Fifth Circuit of Court appeals ordered Biden's vaccine and testing requirements to halt. The court said, “the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate.”
We have already won, and the enemy has known this for years. They are delaying the inevitable by tricking us into thinking there is still a war and with our attention on thinking there is still a war, we are simply prolonging this delay. Here is another link called “The good guys win” explaining this delay of ascension. From the stargate and looking glass projects that were funded by the U.S. government that provide a further explanation of our victory.

Star Gate – Looking Glass video:

https://rumble.com/vmhka0-looking-glass … gl6ycNfitM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Someone once said “To love your enemies” growing up this phrase didn’t make any sense to me, as I hated my enemies. I never quite understood the logic of that statement, until a lawyer finally woke me up to the level of its understanding and took ownership of it. This lawyer said to me: “Jeff you are your own worst enemy and create your own hell” I finally realized that the enemy was within me, and that I am my own worst enemy. That to love my enemies meant to love oneself. I created it all. The enemy is oneself. What you do to others will be done onto you, this is the law of divine oneness. Because ultimately there is only one of us. Therefore, what we do to another we do to self. The other is you, the other is me. We were at war with ourselves and when we found self-love our enemy was defeated. Peace be with you.

Last edited by Jeffwasher (2021-12-05 13:51:56)

#2 2021-12-05 14:44:04

Robert369

Re: Secret Military Projects: Stargate & Looking Glass and our Victory

Jeffwasher wrote:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sadly, this is the Earth+Space Cabals' mind-control phrase to make people think that their enemies would be their friends. This couldn't even further from true, because it is those enemies who firstly created the second enemy in the attempt to look positive while fighting their own creation.

Thus, the opposite is true, as advised by experienced people:

The enemy who is the enemy of another enemy is still your enemy.
He at best might be a useful tool so that both enemies weaken/defeat eachother.

Time to no longer fall for the Cabals' tricks, because they play "left+right hand fighting each other" for millennia already to not look like "the problem" themselves: Creating problems and providing themselves as the solution for it - by that appeasing all the mind-controlled people who seek a "savior" instead of self-empowering and taking their life into their own hands.

Latest examples for this are:

• Trump using Biden to make himself look like the later savior
    (failed already because due to lack of funding [-> Kim Goguen] he cannot follow his plans)

• White Hats taking down the Black Hats, as to make sure that the GF remains in control
    (to be prevented by us through taking down the White Hats afterwards)

In short: You find this pattern everywhere, because the Cabals always use the same methods - and for millennia so already, because as long as the sheeplings were under mind-control no change was needed. But... now the mind-control breaks and awakening occurs, making their always-same systems fail.

This being said: We already have a thread about Arn/Adamu's declaration of victory.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-12-06 22:00:28

Jeffwasher

Robert369 wrote:
Jeffwasher wrote:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sadly, this is the Earth+Space Cabals' mind-control phrase to make people think that their enemies would be their friends. This couldn't even further from true, because it is those enemies who firstly created the second enemy in the attempt to look positive while fighting their own creation.

Thus, the opposite is true, as advised by experienced people:

The enemy who is the enemy of another enemy is still your enemy.
He at best might be a useful tool so that both enemies weaken/defeat eachother.

Time to no longer fall for the Cabals' tricks, because they play "left+right hand fighting each other" for millennia already to not look like "the problem" themselves: Creating problems and providing themselves as the solution for it - by that appeasing all the mind-controlled people who seek a "savior" instead of self-empowering and taking their life into their own hands.

Latest examples for this are:

• Trump using Biden to make himself look like the later savior
    (failed already because due to lack of funding [-> Kim Goguen] he cannot follow his plans)

• White Hats taking down the Black Hats, as to make sure that the GF remains in control
    (to be prevented by us through taking down the White Hats afterwards)

In short: You find this pattern everywhere, because the Cabals always use the same methods - and for millennia so already, because as long as the sheeplings were under mind-control no change was needed. But... now the mind-control breaks and awakening occurs, making their always-same systems fail.

This being said: We already have a thread about Arn/Adamu's declaration of victory.

Hi

I get what you are saying and I agree. They have been using us against each other to keep us separated. Thank you for your time

Last edited by Jeffwasher (2021-12-09 04:30:51)

#4 2021-12-07 05:51:16

Thelete

Jeffwasher wrote:

It stands to reason, therefore, that the intensity of the enemy attack was mirrored with the same intensity of its creation. However, ultimately our higher frequency dominated their lower frequency. By creating this war, they have defeated themselves by lowering their frequency while at the same time forcing us to increase our frequency to a magnitude of dominant frequency. They didn’t figure on the multiplier, what they put out into the world gets multiplied by universal will and returned back to them with greater intensity. And in this case, they increased our frequency by lowering theirs. However, they knew their time was up in 2012 and did their best to continue their agenda.

However many of us learned to control our emotions through integrating of our shadows and in the process become more aware and in control of our emotions, causing a positive shift in consciousness.

What you are saying is very encouraging especially under the current circumstances. A positive shift in consciousness as a result of many people being able to control their emotions and increase their frequency is what we all want to happen to humanity on a planetary scale. We know that the numbers have to reach a critical mass for this to happen. Do you know how 'many' people you are talking about here? Are you able to site your sources?

Yazhi has told us we would need somewhere in the area of 750 million real humans. I understand that many people are waking up but the question is, what are they waking up to? Another layer of controlled opposition? Unfortunately there are many layers in the liar cake for the 'awakened' ones to work their way through.

I have seen the video 'Adamu Declares VICTORY' but their is nothing new in the video and I am always skeptical when any video ends with a service to sell. He seems to be telling us exactly what we want to hear with nothing to substantiate his claim of 'victory'. I saw the other video about 'Looking Glass - The Good Guys Win' with the speaker making it sound like we have already won, a fait accompli. Again it is all what we want to hear isn't it?

I also find this statement interesting, 'They didn’t figure on the multiplier, what they put out into the world gets multiplied by universal will and returned back to them with greater intensity'. From my understanding the 'enemy' are not creators, otherwise they would not need us for their very survival. If they are not creators then how can their actions be multiplied, other than through humans? If humans stop buying into all their BS there would be nothing to multiply. It is, we the humans that are the creators and we have created this evil to manifest where the multiplication factor occurred from the collective creation of our fear focused energy's.

I understand that the more ‘evil’ the cabal creates the more they are contributing to their own downfall as the universe is always seeking balance and will counter their evil with its equal opposite. I also understand that the “enemy” without (cabal) is nothing more than a collective projection of the enemy within us all. I can see that clearly in human behavior everywhere I go. It is the proverbial microcosm of the macrocosm.

What I do not understand is how does all this tie in with the Taygetans saying that the Collective Consciousness of the earth (which forms the Collective Unconscious which in turn generates the average temporal perception of a planet) is going backwards. That the time slip gap has increased enormously since 2020 and worsened in 2021. In 2019 the gap was 4.5 to 1, and we are already at 4.7-8 to 1.

Swaruu X states that this is a clear indication that humanity is not progressing.

From my perspective what you are saying is in direct contrast to the Taygetans. If you could assist me to understand this apparent incongruity it would be greatly appreciated.

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#5 2021-12-07 20:37:16

Jeffwasher

Thelete wrote:
Jeffwasher wrote:

However many of us learned to control our emotions through integrating of our shadows and in the process become more aware and in control of our emotions, causing a positive shift in consciousness.

What you are saying is very encouraging especially under the current circumstances. A positive shift in consciousness as a result of many people being able to control their emotions and increase their frequency is what we all want to happen to humanity on a planetary scale. We know that the numbers have to reach a critical mass for this to happen. Do you know how 'many' people you are talking about here? Are you able to site your sources?

Yazhi has told us we would need somewhere in the area of 750 million real humans. I understand that many people are waking up but the question is, what are they waking up to? Another layer of controlled opposition? Unfortunately there are many layers in the liar cake for the 'awakened' ones to work their way through.

I have seen the video 'Adamu Declares VICTORY' but their is nothing new in the video and I am always skeptical when any video ends with a service to sell. He seems to be telling us exactly what we want to hear with nothing to substantiate his claim of 'victory'. I saw the other video about 'Looking Glass - The Good Guys Win' with the speaker making it sound like we have already won, a fait accompli. Again it is all what we want to hear isn't it?

I also find this statement interesting, 'They didn’t figure on the multiplier, what they put out into the world gets multiplied by universal will and returned back to them with greater intensity'. From my understanding the 'enemy' are not creators, otherwise they would not need us for their very survival. If they are not creators then how can their actions be multiplied, other than through humans? If humans stop buying into all their BS there would be nothing to multiply. It is, we the humans that are the creators and we have created this evil to manifest where the multiplication factor occurred from the collective creation of our fear focused energy's.

I understand that the more ‘evil’ the cabal creates the more they are contributing to their own downfall as the universe is always seeking balance and will counter their evil with its equal opposite. I also understand that the “enemy” without (cabal) is nothing more than a collective projection of the enemy within us all. I can see that clearly in human behavior everywhere I go. It is the proverbial microcosm of the macrocosm.

What I do not understand is how does all this tie in with the Taygetans saying that the Collective Consciousness of the earth (which forms the Collective Unconscious which in turn generates the average temporal perception of a planet) is going backwards. That the time slip gap has increased enormously since 2020 and worsened in 2021. In 2019 the gap was 4.5 to 1, and we are already at 4.7-8 to 1.

Swaruu X states that this is a clear indication that humanity is not progressing.

From my perspective what you are saying is in direct contrast to the Taygetans. If you could assist me to understand this apparent incongruity it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

Your response is based on your beliefs and my post is based on my beliefs. We will just be going round in circles judging one another’s beliefs, based on our own experiences which are different. When in the end beliefs are subjective and relative to each individual, their fore cannot be judged. If I lived the same exact life you did, I would have your exact beliefs. I wish I could help you, but everything that was needed to be said from my perspective, is expressed within the post. We all see what we want to see, if you want to see a world getting worse as reported by Yazhi, or anyone else for that matter, then by all means have at it. In the meantime, I will continue to increase frequency to create an outer world reflective of the love, joy, and happiness from within me.

#6 2021-12-09 00:14:12

Jeffwasher

JimiPickle wrote:

When a conscious being becomes aware of another being feeding upon them, they go to war with them.

The Law of Mirrors states that we create our fears, right? Then, we create our enemies?

What actually creates these enemies, then? How do they become physical? Magic? Poof, our enemies appear?

Or, Maybe our enemies are created by our higher selves to experience this lesson? Maybe we are the created being that is our enemy…

Over and over again…

If so, how do we stop the cycle?

Maybe we can, maybe we can not, either way…enjoy the journey.

Hi,
Nice words, your last sentence is the answer. Enjoy the journey. For me that is so true. I love myself and life. That's what I put my creative attention into. When one loves self, the world is a reflection of that love. That is what you see.

Board footer