You are not logged in.

#701 2021-12-05 19:29:17

Happy

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

MX_QI wrote:

This a bit of a short question I've wanted to ask for a while but do hybrids between different species/races exist? Within the N.A. communities a long time ago there have been channelings of such & some of my past life memories involving reptilian/cockroach hybrids attacking.

Hi there, MX_QI. smile

Hybridization is considered one of the major breaches of natural law, as I've understood. Not only does it involve manipulation in the extreme, but it also interferes with the individual potential, both in parent and offspring, and is also a transgression onto the integrity of a race's or civilization's gene-pool, however well defined it may be. - which makes it a total breach of the rules allegedly upheld by the "Federation of United Planetsm," as I see it. But yes, hybridization occurs. Information on it has been published by whistleblowers and participants in secret projects for some years now. It is/has-been done in the so called DUMBs, "Deep Underground Military Bases." Please do a search with this keyword on the internet to familiarize yourself with the topic.

Edit: I've disregarded the topic of natural hybridization in the above. - and the topic of cross-breeding - a.k.a. "quantitative genetics" - that has become a huge part of industral food-production on Earth.

Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

#702 2021-12-07 05:03:07

Hmm.. I remember there was a 30th site with my questions on it.
Did I say something wrong ?
if so, I'm sry for that.

but by the way, there's one more question for you guys.
If one person actually is in 5D, would there be some ''side effects'' ? something like, other people, who lived strongly in 3D,
couldn't even understand you , would they??

#703 Yesterday 04:04:11

fzhangj2ee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xr3ug … s&index=13
at 33:48 regarding unreal people, Swaruu said "basically you minds are creating them, but then the matrix reads your mind and projects it all out".

The question is then, why my mind is creating unreal people without soul? Obviously if I consciously create people, those people can only be like me, with a soul. I had no idea that there were such unreal people, thus I shall not have created them.

Also, my understanding of the projection is that my consciousness is the projector, matrix is like the medium, matrix does not project.

OR is it like this, my mind gives intention to create 100 people, then the matrix assembles them at 80:20 ratio?

Can someone help me out here ?

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (Yesterday 04:24:41)

#704 Yesterday 05:11:17

Happy

PrometheusToday wrote:

Hmm.. I remember there was a 30th site with my questions on it.

Welcome! smile

Yeah, you presented some questions up there. - and it would probably be nice if you had the answers with two lines under.
Some of the entities you ask about have been mentioned in Gosia's videos, and most of them are described on other sites on the internet. And they are important sources, too; we build our world-view by resonating with the information we get, wherever we get it.

The search-engine on the transcript-page is still down for maintenance. However, we can use the search-engine here in the forum, and even engines elsewhere on the internet.

PrometheusToday wrote:

If one person actually is in 5D, would there be some ''side effects'' ? something like, other people, who lived strongly in 3D, couldn't even understand you , would they??

I think this is a result of the shift in focus that comes with the raising of one's vibrations.

Now - If I understand what you mean by the difference between 3D and 5D correctly, then I guess the expansion of self via integration within some "larger picture" would result in a change of how one relates to the world.

Hence, some challenges are perhaps expected with a pure 3D-perspective, where few truly essential questions are asked, while approaching the more wider perspectives of life.

#705 Yesterday 05:13:13

Happy

fzhangj2ee wrote:

at 33:48 regarding unreal people, Swaruu said "basically you minds are creating them, but then the matrix reads your mind and projects it all out".

The question is then, why my mind is creating unreal people without soul? Obviously if I consciously create people, those people can only be like me, with a soul. I had no idea that there were such unreal people, thus I shall not have created them.

Also, my understanding of the projection is that my consciousness is the projector, matrix is like the medium, matrix does not project.

OR is it like this, my mind gives intention to create 100 people, then the matrix assembles them at 80:20 ratio?

Hello fzhangj2ee, and welcome! smile - difficult questions there...

You previously asked about the double-slit experiment. Perhaps you find some of the answers in the forum-thread "Attention to node related to double-slit experiment?"

About our own creation of tulpas and our common reality, this is a constant evolving topic in Gosia's videos, and the best advice I can give you in this, is to take your time watching them carefully. - or to read the transcripts, of course.

#706 Yesterday 06:06:25

MalaWeeda

fzhangj2ee wrote:

Let me try to explain this.. I know a girl that was always in fear that someone is going to attack her and steal something from her.. she was afraid to go home by herself, so everyone always have to go with her, to keep company and make sure no one is waiting for her in the lobby of her building.. And what happened is the following.. After years and years of being in fear, one night when she was alone, a guy actually waited in her lobby and stole her bag and run away.. She manifested him, create him only for that purpose.. and he de solved a soon as she moved her attention from him.. she manifested her fear, just like all people who are afraid do.. on the other hand I was never in fear of anything.. Always walking alone home and never had a single incident..

Board footer