You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-24 19:26:21

Jeffwasher

The Vaccinated and lost signal to Source

I just watched the video titled "Vaccines Effects" dated July 18,2021, that explained how the vaccination shots affect the collective unconscious connection to Source. If this is true than how will the lost signal, the severed connection to source of the collective unconscious affect the rest of us, the ones that are not vaccinated? We will be the conscious collective of the unvaccinated with our connection to source in tact.  Are we still bound by collective agreements? Now that there connection is diminished, will we be able to manifest the reality of our world the way we want? Will the collective unconscious vaccinated zombie state rub off on us as a collective? or will it not affect us collectively? I am not sure if this topic was discussed yet, if so please inform me. If not what are your thoughts?

#2 2021-11-25 00:10:03

Albert

Re: The Vaccinated and lost signal to Source

I have watched a video, dated 2005, which was a presentation of vaccine trials on “religious fanaticsm”. They claimed to be able to isolate and destroy the part of the brain that connects with God. The stated goal, in 2005, was to eliminate religious fanatics/terrorist by vacinnating people. They evaluated their results by seeing how people react when they read or are read religious/spiritual material.

It was obvious to me when I first saw this video that the goal had nothing to do with checking terrorists, it is about severing the populations spiritual potential to create psychopaths. As David Icke has said a number of times, humans have a failsafe mechanism in the form or empathy and compassion. When these traits are deleted, psychopaths emerge because they can’t feel. I have always felt that part of the depopulation agenda ideally was less about killing the people, and more about getting the people to kill each other by furst deleting empathy. I further think that this has been thoroughly tested in certain areas on law enforcement. If so, this helps explain how police in places like Australia can treat the people the way they do. 

So yes, I strongly think that many vacinnated people will gradually lose their connection - and with the right (ongoing) prodding treat their fellow man horribly so the earth becomes a brother against brother living hell.

Last edited by Albert (2021-12-09 15:36:55)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#3 2021-11-25 05:29:15

DarkOwl

Jeffwasher wrote:

I just watched the video titled "Vaccines Effects" dated July 18,2021, that explained how the vaccination shots affect the collective unconscious connection to Source. If this is true than how will the lost signal, the severed connection to source of the collective unconscious affect the rest of us, the ones that are not vaccinated? We will be the conscious collective of the unvaccinated with our connection to source in tact.  Are we still bound by collective agreements? Now that there connection is diminished, will we be able to manifest the reality of our world the way we want? Will the collective unconscious vaccinated zombie state rub off on us as a collective? or will it not affect us collectively? I am not sure if this topic was discussed yet, if so please inform me. If not what are your thoughts?

The collective unconscious will certainly be a force to be reckoned with and something we will need to integrate.
But it needn't pull us down!

Although, I can feel it's downward pull as I write this. I am feeling the misery in the astral and witnessing the misery in the actual!
I'm not immune to it. I lost my shit the other night in a very intense way! (I was soooo angry at the cabal overlords I swore to hunt them for a million years if I had too!!... LOL)

But despite the emotional turmoil, the core of my being remains at a steady baseline (although it's going to take an increasing level of work to keep it there!)

I've been through some shit in my life but this is next level!!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-11-25 09:47:13

07wideeyes

I think we can finish them in less than a million years, Dark Owl! Intense destructive energy can only go so far, before it turns on itself. At the moment it seems that we all really need to support one another here. We are a great resource to one another.  x

#5 2021-11-25 19:47:08

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I think we can finish them in less than a million years, Dark Owl! Intense destructive energy can only go so far, before it turns on itself. At the moment it seems that we all really need to support one another here. We are a great resource to one another.  x

I agree on both fronts (that it will take a lot less than a million years and that we need to support one another here)

Sharing how we feel and our inner turmoils with a group of friends that care is cathartic and healing.
I'm hoping people will feel increasingly willing (and safe) to do that here on this forum.
I personally feel like I'm amongst friends here and able to share some of my struggles. There is an increasingly supportive vibe here which we should all take advantage of.
Such a stellar bunch of people here! You starseeds really are an impressive bunch!!!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2021-11-26 01:34:50

RoadtoSamadhi

DarkOwl wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I agree on both fronts (that it will take a lot less than a million years and that we need to support one another here)

Sharing how we feel and our inner turmoils with a group of friends that care is cathartic and healing.
I'm hoping people will feel increasingly willing (and safe) to do that here on this forum.
I personally feel like I'm amongst friends here and able to share some of my struggles. There is an increasingly supportive vibe here which we should all take advantage of.
Such a stellar bunch of people here! You starseeds really are an impressive bunch!!!

I go to narcotics anonymous meetings for this cathartic response so if anyone needs an outlet and has no outlets , this is a decent choice.   I’m sure most of us starseeds have tried drugs once or one thousand times.

#7 2021-11-26 03:27:30

DarkOwl

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I go to narcotics anonymous meetings for this cathartic response so if anyone needs an outlet and has no outlets , this is a decent choice.   I’m sure most of us starseeds have tried drugs once or one thousand times.

I've been to more than a few NA meetings myself in times gone by (and similar groups) and been through two rehabs (and a jail), even lived on the streets for a while.
I tried drugs at least a thousand times LOL

Very valuable experiences! (all of the above)... not that I would recommend them haha

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-26 03:30:19)

#8 2021-11-26 06:37:46

mitkobs

Depends on how much the vaxx is severing connection from the Source. 100% means death - gradual deterioration of the physical vessel, all its internal systems collapsing. It is not receiving anymore energy-attention from the Source and patterns of regeneration of the damaged tissue do not reach to it during sleep. Vaxx is damaging most of all the nervous system with neuro-toxic compounds like heavy metals - mercury, aluminum and many others. And of course the changing of the DNA which is directly making cell to act unnaturally.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-26 06:39:21)

#9 2021-11-26 09:07:35

Xoreo

Ok, can I be a bit controversial here? wink

I'm not denying the black goo in jabs can severely damage the neurological system and therefore, it causes problems with Source connection.
I suspect, the bad guy took the existing nanotechnology developed for another type of species and never properly tested it in the VERY specific Earth environment. At best, they slightly tweaked it.
And the amazing ideas about 'changing DNA' via hi-tech injection are not convincing. That wouldn't change anyone's DNA, it will damage it. It takes much more to make a meaningful and intentional change (not break!) of human DNA than a bunch of nanobots. I wonder, did they test it properly? How many test subjects did they have? Did they test it here, on Earth, or in their labs far from here? Because it matters.
Here, on the Earth's surface, it's incredibly hard to make any nanotech work with the human body. But it's incredibly easy to damage it. Controlling earthlings through mass-produced, non-individual implants\nanobots just doesn't work here.

A population completely cut off from the Source would turn into a massive energy leech and then technically speaking, die.
Meanwhile, if you have a fully controlled population, you can twist, and distort their Source connection, leech of it, and use it for your own purposes. Something the Cabal been doing here for centuries.

And another controversy. Most of those poor souls who willingly got the jab, didn't have the strong connection to begin with. They've been good little NWO servants before any jabs, willingly giving away their power to the Masters and doing what was requested of them. When the command came to roll that sleeve and get that jab they went and brought their kids, friends, and family with them. Damn powerful Source\Higher Self connection they had!..

Now what, let's get rid of them altogether? Because these jabs won't turn them into obedient thinking machines, these jabs are just killing them. Maybe 1-2 injections the human body would eventually fight off, but 5 or more? Not so sure..

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

#10 2021-11-26 12:54:27

Great topic JeffWasher.
I think somehow, this is true.
I fully lost my concentration during meditation which never happened to me before.
I never experienced disconnected and I feel destructive, so I’m like back to square 1.
I’ve been trying and trying though.

Is there any way to remove the jabs from our system?

Thanks

Love, Peace & Unity.

#11 2021-11-26 15:36:29

HiddenSquid
Banned

No one is going to lose their connection to Source, THE SOURCE, or their Source, for they are the Source, so is the black goo, all variants of it, and there are infinite black goos, infinite variants, in all densities, holographically contained infinitely within and then partitioned as "shards" as possibilities/probabilities/actualities in everyone and everything. In that sense, black goo is nothing higher relative to all other consciousnesses throughout all densities, it isn't almighty, or omnipotent, and if it (it is and isn't) was, it would still only be omnipotent (omnipotent is always relative and particular, therefore limited) within it's frame of reference, therefore "limited". Just like you or I. If that seems contradictory, look at it this way, it's all memory or ideas. Ideas and memories are always relative. What do I mean when I say black goo nanotechnology is memory or when I say it's relative, because it's structurized formulas on whatever it's composition is, and that has structures underneath it as well. It's all layers upon layers.

All atoms holographically contain the entire imprint of the infinite universe within it. For that is what the universe is, bubbles within bubbles, moving alongside other bubbles, sometimes merging at various mathematical coordinates or blending completely, some merging but having bubbles within keeping them intact or going through various designs of semi merging, bubbles going out of bubbles, some altered, some unscathed or only altered at varying degrees, and it's an infinity of bubbles doing all of that. All within one infinite bubble. It can never, and I absolutely mean this, never be completely perceived, only felt and at best the mind can only intuit it. The mystery of it has never and can never be broken or known.

Now moving back to black goo nano-technology, graphene nano-technology... I'm not saying it's not going to have consequences, or that it isn't part of some "plan". But I bet the Taygetans didn't think of what I'm about to say or if they did I couldn't tell you why they didn't. But let's start off with an analogy or an actual process in "science". In Earth laboratories at low-level corporate/government level or higher, or cabal laboratories, and even Taygetan laboratories, when they take samples of biological cells and isolate them in whatever medium of containment they use, and run experiments by introducing various substances/energies, and modify the cell, and then reintroduce them or whatever, they can't ever really know the effects it will have when it's reintroduced , because the experiments they did were in isolation, and were no longer under the more "direct" influence of the source (biological entities in this instance) it came from, therefore whatever they did to it isn't guaranteed to last when reintroducing it. Why? Because the influence they imparted to it, is not the same influence working through that biology, or the observer of that biological form influencing it's cells with it's energies, or as they say in vitro (Apologies for all my redundancies bahaha). Now that being said, this also applies to nanotechnology (they are a type of cell from a broader perspective) and I will do my best to explain how it is similar, yet at the same time very different...

When you take the nanotechnology and isolate it with magnetic containment fields utilizing on-board "quantum" (everything is quantum haha) computing systems/nano-particle accelerators, probe it, introduce energies to test it's properties, those energies aren't the same as the energies from the organisms that are being introduced to the nano-technology. The observing instruments of the quantum computers and energies it puts into it to observe it, aren't the same as the observer's instruments working through their biological vessel, so in essence those tests were essentially in vitro tests of the nanotechnology (And maybe the Taygetans knew that and that's why Anekka said be strong and fight to see if you can survive). Now I know they said that EMP's can only disable it while constantly being applied to it, and then it reactivates once that field is gone, but here's the thing...

YOU ARE THE EMP, you are a constant EMP/electromagnetic-pulse (Or as Swaruu 9 would say information orbital bombardment), you being self-aware, the self seeking expansion/evolution/freedom. Your body/heart/mind does generate an electro-magnetic field, so why can't you disable or over write the nanotechnology? It's all a matter of your vibrations, frequencies, feelings, and thoughts. Swaruu 9 always said that if your frequency is strong enough, you can overwrite black goo, she told Gosia that back in 2018-2019, and during then she was talking about just black goo, which is nanotechnology. Another thing is what about the galactic wave moving through this quadrant, combined with Sol's stellar waves rising in frequency/vibration, and the Earth's? If it is strong enough, it can disable or destroy these kinds of nanotechnology.

Also here's a plot twist, what if there has been nanotechnology long dormant that goes back thousands upon thousands of years if not millions from civilizations long gone, and it's carried on throughout this time dormant in biology, and it activates to destroy the invading graphene nano-technologies? What if I told you that nano-technology is how a civilization can create planets of all kinds that eventually turn into nature rich in biological life? How? Well I don't know all the gritty details, but maybe it goes like this... You isolate a region in space and map out the ideal placement within a stars gravity radius, and map out the ideal setting in relation to other existing orbital bodies. Layer upon layer in all kinds of dimensional/shape configurations, of all kinds of nanotechnology, keeping them in stasis, and shielded from the energies of the star, and when you're ready, drop the shield, and let the nanotechnology activate and interact other ones and be worked upon by the radiation of the star (don't ask me to explain what the stars are lol oh gawd, holy fuck I can't and won't lol). How does this turn into biology? I mean come on people, earth has it's own black goo, and that's nanotechnology and Earth is considered organic and biological because well she imparts a sense of agency to the biology and creates unique forms, rather than outright total-assimilation and making everything absolutely the same as negative nano-technology does. All nano-technology is derived from what is termed 1st density creatures, or matter, and that is infinite in form, and the stars being 7th density creatures work on 1st density the most.

Having said all this I am not advocating for anyone to go take the vaccine (I'm mostly certainly not taking it), and maybe I'm wrong and full of shit; speaking non-sense. But I just thought I would share my thoughts that I have recently been thinking about all this nanotechnology talk. You may think what I am saying is a subtle support or mind-control trick to support nano-technology or the vaccine, no no no. I'm just someone that sees all of the infinite creation as artificial. Someone created it, someone or groups of someones created earth's matter (even if earth created it herself, she is someone), and therefore it's artificial. I mean if you're on this forum, and follow Cosmic Agency, they've already straight up told you that they create and use nanotechnology to run their starships. They use artificial intelligence... So just thought I'd throw big stones of ideas here if anyone is terrified of nanotechnology. I personally don't want to deal with it, and would rather just be non-physical, living in realms outside of technology and hard-matter.

#12 2021-11-26 22:03:43

People loosing connection to the source. Okay. But what about those 80 percent who didn’t have the connection to begin with? I don’t fully see the point in their case since they are run by software anyway. Who are taking it? My guess is them.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-11-26 22:05:45)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#13 2021-11-27 08:31:10

mitkobs

The cabal wants to keep their slaves forever slaves or as much as possible. They do not want them to grow, expand, become more spiritual, more free-independent, develop conscience, empathy, own opinion. They want them subjugated, repressed, robotic, drug poisoned, under their control. Because they are afraid they will lose their slave cheap labor force that is providing the controllers easy comfortable life for generations. But everything established on shaky dishonest foundations comes to an end sooner or later, no doubt about it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-27 08:34:36)

#14 2021-11-27 14:52:23

Jeffwasher

Thanks for all your perspectives. All of them are valid. from a higher perspective, everything is mind. Everything in our reality was created from ideas. Source created everything with thoughts and concepts. I get the concept of duality and from a higher perspective believe there is no good or bad, just contrast for discovery. The principal of non-locality is another concept that makes sense as the universe is contained within each of us. We are source, I get it, however from a lower perspective while playing the game here in this reality, It is my understanding that we collectively create our reality through agreements. Again these agreements are just ideas in the mind of source. Some of you say the source connection can never be severed and from a high perspective I believe that to be true. But while playing the game, is it possible? why not, we have a veil of forgetting. Which is maybe another idea of source to ensure non-biased interference for self discovery. Some of you said that a large percentage already lost connection to source and I believe that is true. I cant remember every detail of all my other lives so I guess that includes me. If each of us were to define "severed connection to source", each definition would differ and this is by design. Some of you mention the cabal, don't forget they are part of source to. Source created everything, all ideas. that being said all this COVID crap was thought up for a purpose. But here in the game, I was curious after watching the video, how the severed and reduced connection the collective unconscious would have after the shot and how this reduction in consciousness would affect the rest of us as a collective reality. One of you mentioned mixing colors as an analogy. This makes sense as colors have different frequencies. Everything is frequency, so maybe our overall frequency will change, and due to the principle of dominant frequency will determine the results. If we keep raising our frequency as theirs keeps decreasing, our frequency eventually dominates. I see a new world, a new reality with a higher frequency, if we keep raising our frequency. The way I see it, I have family members who took the shot. This gives me the opportunity to love them even more, to have empathy and compassion for them, resulting in the raising of my frequency. Transcend duality. Maybe this is what source has in mind.

#15 2021-11-27 18:39:26

mitkobs

All is Source. What we see in this so contrasted reality is the epitome of the clash between light and darkness. The game here thickens, boundaries are strong and determined, everyone is doing what feels right from their side of understanding. From this clash there will be no winners. Darkness will not ever conquer the light(simply not possible) like light cannot convert darkness against its will(because light is not violent). Darkness will be darkness and light will be light forever and ever and the two sides will have their places to be, their vibrational match of existence. This place only happens to be the temporal meeting ground, where the opposing forces clash in this particular timeline.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-27 18:42:42)

#16 2021-11-27 20:12:16

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

All is Source.

That depends on your definition of Source. The regular definition that refers to our multiverse is not all there is, meaning that there are many "Sources".

And occasionally entities from another Source multiverse manage to transition to cause havoc in their target multiverse. Those entities then obviously are not part of our Source and often destructive to our multiverse.

mitkobs wrote:

Darkness will be darkness and light will be light forever and ever and the two sides will have their places to be, their vibrational match of existence. This place only happens to be the temporal meeting ground, where the opposing forces clash in this particular timeline.

Technically there exists only Light (aka waves/energy), and Darkness is the absence of it. The fight that results from this setting is that the ones who live in Darkness - which is self-chosen (often via imposition) - still require energy and they get that by absorbing/taking the energy/light of others to survive.

This means that Darkness cannot exist on its own, and if one emits sufficient amounts of Light they will not be able to reach you ever. To understand this point is crucial really, because it is truly simple to stay safe from Darkness.

Yet, as described above, there are also those "entities from another Source/multiverse", which also can be called "Darkness", which then is more based on their agenda of intruding and taking over this multiverse than on actual Darkness as in lack of Light. These entities require a more active fight to keep them at bay, as they are able to sustain themselves even in Light, meaning that this requires putting our Light to active use and not just having/emitting it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#17 2021-11-27 23:15:27

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

People loosing connection to the source. Okay. But what about those 80 percent who didn’t have the connection to begin with? I don’t fully see the point in their case since they are run by software anyway. Who are taking it? My guess is them.

That is a very solid point. The people in my life who've taken it are the ones who seem the most programmed. They're real people, some of them, but they're programmed.

I don't know a single person who took this stuff who consciously knows they're being euthanized. To varying degrees, they all thought it was the correct thing to do for the good of everyone. I feel I must respect that and be grateful and glad to see so many people waking up and resisting.

In the United States, I see a lot of people resisting and making a lot of noise about it on YouTube. It's not just 'Let's Go Brandon' there's just as much talk against the vaccines and the 'plandemic'.

The road appears when you need it.

#18 2021-11-28 08:17:59

mitkobs

Source is Source and it is all encompassing. There are no 2 sources or more, it is one and include everything possible. Light in its highest state means all that is as it is - absolute knowing of Itself. Darkness means the illusion of separation or ignorance, becoming a part or parts of all that is. And darkness is something needed to create a contrast in the unified field of all that is. It is useful in that sense. If you want to paint an image on a white canvas you need colors different from white. Darkness in its useful non destructive state is the whole variation of colors, the difference from the unified all that is mind field. Darkness when get close to black means destruction or the point in space-time where and when all cease to be.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-28 08:21:32)

#19 2021-11-29 19:13:14

mitkobs wrote:

Source is Source and it is all encompassing. There are no 2 sources or more, it is one and include everything possible. Light in its highest state means all that is as it is - absolute knowing of Itself. Darkness means the illusion of separation or ignorance, becoming a part or parts of all that is. And darkness is something needed to create a contrast in the unified field of all that is. It is useful in that sense. If you want to paint an image on a white canvas you need colors different from white. Darkness in its useful non destructive state is the whole variation of colors, the difference from the unified all that is mind field. Darkness when get close to black means destruction or the point in space-time where and when all cease to be.

I catch your meaning. Source is Everything, and it's all one thing. That said, there is something that makes us who we are that can be lost. Whether it's through contamination, mutation, illness, a loss of frequency occurs until the living being sheds its shell and shifts its attention to another realm. Whether it's the 'astral' or back to another body, as in the case of immersion, what was there isn't 'there' anymore.

I can't help wondering sometimes what that feeling is like, to sense one's vitality diminishing. I suppose we've all felt it to some extent, when we get sick or experience depression or just have an 'off' sort of day, maybe when the higher self presence is less... present. I just keep pondering what it feels like to have the signal blocked by contamination such as in the vaccines.

I want to have as much compassion for the people experiencing this as possible, not to see them as monsters or to write them off as already dead. That seems incredibly cruel to me. I see the people I live with, who are vaccinated, they're still there. They're still people. I don't see them going anywhere immediately and if and when they do experience a decline from this, I want to be there for them as much as I can.

I said before in a similar thread that I'm here because of love, not fear and it was taken a) as if I were some kind of simpleton and b) as if I were in denial of what's happening. I'm not in denial. I knew this day would come long before a name was ever put to it. This has lived inside me my whole life. I'm just choosing my priorities and if I can fight this and care for the people who've given so much to care for me, I'm going to do both.

The road appears when you need it.

#20 2021-11-29 19:40:17

mitkobs

crystallinemister I see this fall into the blackness like a losing self, losing mind, losing cognition, losing reason, getting delusional, not knowing anything as truth, not recognizing own memories, not knowing that you are experiencing life. And such things lead slowly and securely to the illusion of total losing of identity. I do not really know if this is possible to go to the point of total destruction of self, but why not. If one wants to go in such direction and if there is total free will who will going to stop him/her.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-29 19:41:32)

#21 2021-12-09 05:05:58

Jeffwasher

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

All is Source.

That depends on your definition of Source. The regular definition that refers to our multiverse is not all there is, meaning that there are many "Sources".

And occasionally entities from another Source multiverse manage to transition to cause havoc in their target multiverse. Those entities then obviously are not part of our Source and often destructive to our multiverse.

mitkobs wrote:

Darkness will be darkness and light will be light forever and ever and the two sides will have their places to be, their vibrational match of existence. This place only happens to be the temporal meeting ground, where the opposing forces clash in this particular timeline.

Technically there exists only Light (aka waves/energy), and Darkness is the absence of it. The fight that results from this setting is that the ones who live in Darkness - which is self-chosen (often via imposition) - still require energy and they get that by absorbing/taking the energy/light of others to survive.

This means that Darkness cannot exist on its own, and if one emits sufficient amounts of Light they will not be able to reach you ever. To understand this point is crucial really, because it is truly simple to stay safe from Darkness.

Yet, as described above, there are also those "entities from another Source/multiverse", which also can be called "Darkness", which then is more based on their agenda of intruding and taking over this multiverse than on actual Darkness as in lack of Light. These entities require a more active fight to keep them at bay, as they are able to sustain themselves even in Light, meaning that this requires putting our Light to active use and not just having/emitting it.

Hi Robert,

What do you think? How will the lost signal, the severed connection to source of the collective unconscious affect the rest of us? The ones that are not vaccinated? We will be the conscious collective of the unvaccinated with our connection to source in tact.  Are we still bound by collective agreements? Now that there connection is diminished, will we be able to manifest the reality of our world the way we want? Will the collective unconscious vaccinated zombie state rub off on us as a collective? or will it not affect us collectively?

I am really interested in your perspective. Would you please share it?

#22 2021-12-09 11:18:57

07wideeyes

Hi Jeffwasher! Well, I'm not Robert, but your post touches on a topic that has been preoccupying me for a little while now, re the collective unconscious. I am familiar with this from years ago, when Carl Jung was the person who spoke loudest and clearest to what was going on in my life at the time. Having said that, I was amused when Yazhi came out and said what many probably felt, but were too timid to say: most of Jung's writing is confused and chaotic! Most people read 'about' Jung, not Jung's original work, much (though not all) of which is like trying to find your way through a thick jungle.

OK, that was a digression. My point is about the 'human collective unconscious'. There has been some discussion here previously about the mixing of the muddy consciousness of the sleeping ones with the bright ones of the more awake beings. And it producing what you find when you mix colours together. However, I wonder whether a moment arrives when the two are so distinct, on such different trajectories, that two separate forms of 'collective unconscious' begin to manifest. In which case the awake and starseeds will live based on a distinct collective unconscious, affected little by the nightmares manifested by the sleeping ones.

I think about the horse and the donkey. They are two very close yet different species, so much so that they can mate and have offspring, a mule. But the collective unconscious of the horse will be different to that of donkey. So what is it that creates a single collective unconscious, and how and when does a separate one begin to emerge? It's not really DNA since, as explained in the videos, it is mind that creates, not DNA. If it is frequency, my observation is that the separation between higher and lower frequency beings in human biosuits has become considerably larger over the past two years, and that is likely to become even more so as, for example the waxed and unwaxed, mix together less, both of their own accord and as a result of waxene apartheid imposed by mis-governments. So what maintains a single human collective unconscious (I know this is a great generalisation)? And can it/is it bifurcating?

#23 2021-12-09 12:40:25

Robert369

Jeffwasher wrote:

Hi Robert,

What do you think? How will the lost signal, the severed connection to source of the collective unconscious affect the rest of us? The ones that are not vaccinated? We will be the conscious collective of the unvaccinated with our connection to source in tact.  Are we still bound by collective agreements? Now that there connection is diminished, will we be able to manifest the reality of our world the way we want? Will the collective unconscious vaccinated zombie state rub off on us as a collective? or will it not affect us collectively?

Please keep in mind that you are the only one in your universe, meaning that nothing in it can occur unless you create. And we all play together via agreements, sort of like everyone in an online game is having their own PC and we use a certain game client and protocol to seemingly interact with others while in fact there's only us and our PC in our room.

This being said: Once you raise your frequency and consciousness level sufficiently, you are free to both empower yourself beyond the current status quo (which also is based on personal agreements, e.g. for self-limitations), and also are able remove yourself from some of the collective agreements.

This means that there is no such thing as "things will affect us collectively" unless you live "being part of the collective". Yet, when looking around, e.g. myself I am not quite interested in our current collective and thus cancel more and more personal and collective agreements, which is key to be free for building something new to my liking (and that of like-minded people) instead.

So, to answer your question in short: All of it is your conscious or subconscious decision.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#24 2021-12-09 13:34:24

Jeffwasher

Robert369 wrote:
Jeffwasher wrote:

Hi Robert,

Please keep in mind that you are the only one in your universe, meaning that nothing in it can occur unless you create. And we all play together via agreements, sort of like everyone in an online game is having their own PC and we use a certain game client and protocol to seemingly interact with others while in fact there's only us and our PC in our room.

This being said: Once you raise your frequency and consciousness level sufficiently, you are free to both empower yourself beyond the current status quo (which also is based on personal agreements, e.g. for self-limitations), and also are able remove yourself from some of the collective agreements.

This means that there is no such thing as "things will affect us collectively" unless you live "being part of the collective". Yet, when looking around, e.g. myself I am not quite interested in our current collective and thus cancel more and more personal and collective agreements, which is key to be free for building something new to my liking (and that of like-minded people) instead.

So, to answer your question in short: All of it is your conscious or subconscious decision.

I agree with you, now their is an agreement, I am trying to make sense of all this. Yazhi was saying that the people who were jabbed, over time, their connection or signal to source will get lower and lower and may even become almost close to non-existent. The way I am interpreting your answer is that, even if those jabbed people awaken and became conscious, they could in fact maintain or still increase their frequency with source through their choice. Yes?

#25 2021-12-09 13:52:54

Jeffwasher

07wideeyes wrote:

Hi Jeffwasher! Well, I'm not Robert, but your post touches on a topic that has been preoccupying me for a little while now, re the collective unconscious. I am familiar with this from years ago, when Carl Jung was the person who spoke loudest and clearest to what was going on in my life at the time. Having said that, I was amused when Yazhi came out and said what many probably felt, but were too timid to say: most of Jung's writing is confused and chaotic! Most people read 'about' Jung, not Jung's original work, much (though not all) of which is like trying to find your way through a thick jungle.

OK, that was a digression. My point is about the 'human collective unconscious'. There has been some discussion here previously about the mixing of the muddy consciousness of the sleeping ones with the bright ones of the more awake beings. And it producing what you find when you mix colours together. However, I wonder whether a moment arrives when the two are so distinct, on such different trajectories, that two separate forms of 'collective unconscious' begin to manifest. In which case the awake and starseeds will live based on a distinct collective unconscious, affected little by the nightmares manifested by the sleeping ones.

I think about the horse and the donkey. They are two very close yet different species, so much so that they can mate and have offspring, a mule. But the collective unconscious of the horse will be different to that of donkey. So what is it that creates a single collective unconscious, and how and when does a separate one begin to emerge? It's not really DNA since, as explained in the videos, it is mind that creates, not DNA. If it is frequency, my observation is that the separation between higher and lower frequency beings in human biosuits has become considerably larger over the past two years, and that is likely to become even more so as, for example the waxed and unwaxed, mix together less, both of their own accord and as a result of waxene apartheid imposed by mis-governments. So what maintains a single human collective unconscious (I know this is a great generalisation)? And can it/is it bifurcating?

Hi Sorry I called you Robert, my computer skill sometimes get me in trouble. You have a good point. Their are a lot of excellent perspectives here. They all resonate with me at some level. Robert 369 has a great point as well. in the discussion below. I tend to agree with him because each one of us creates their own world/universe/reality. And if we create our world 0n a conscious level then the choice is ours. We don't have to agree to how the collective responds and can make our own agreements consciously. That being said we can still have empathy, compassion and love for them in our hearts and still not agree. Also if we create our own world their is nothing that says these people who were jabbed could wake up and become conscious. It is ultimately up to them, but our continued presence may be the influence that helps them do this. And really I am seeing more and more jabbed people getting sick and tired of all the bullshit. The world around me as a collective, again from my perspective, is looking more and more positive everyday. Honestly I don't see a change in personality of the jabbed ones, if anything the shit that is going on is wakening them up. They are just as sick of it as us which would suggest their agreements are aligning with ours. Anyway these are some of my thoughts. Thank you for yours.

Board footer