You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-09 03:31:47

Happy

Metaphysics

Recently, Gosia published two videos on the very popular topic of "Metaphysics:"

Part 1 (December 1st, 2021):
What happens after Death? Why is there no Material World? Yazhi Swaruu talks about "Higher Planes" (Transcript)

Part 2 (December 9th, 2021):
There is no Material World - Part 2 - World of the Dead vs World of the Living - Yazhi Swaruu (Transcript)

She also published a follow-up live-stream video for summary and "digestion" (December 10th, 2021):
There is no Material World - Contemplations with Gosia - Yazhi Swaruu´s Message

I was thinking... (- sometimes I am successful with that...<blush>) ...perhaps we could place a question or two to Gosia here, on what we think about what is presented. Are there any points we feel are unclear? What would be the challenges we face with what is presented? How do we relate to it, when Yazhi Swaruu says that this is from her point of view - what is there between her point of view and ours? Enjoy!

smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-12-09 20:29:32

Re: Metaphysics

It is evident that so-called "paranormal" abilities or psychic powers (such as "walking through walls") are NOT realizations of that unified field that will lead you to transcend the Matrix if there is no deeper realization. That is, walking through walls implies the following verification propositions.

1. That matter or material world as Yazhi says, does NOT exist.

2. If matter does not exist, neither does the spiritual world exist per se, since this would be its opposite.

3. 3. If there is no material or spiritual world, there is neither "a world perceived "out there" nor "a world perceived within.

4.    If there is no world perceived neither inside nor outside, WHAT OBJECTIVE VALUE DOES THE IDEA OF CROSSING WALLS THAT ARE ONLY IDEAS HAVE?

5.    But furthermore, if we consider that an idea is intrinsically a self-limitation of perception, the very fact of having ideas of non-limitation on ideas of traversing walls, is already another imposition of limitation. WHAT TRANSCENDENT VALUE IS THERE IN CROSSING IDEAS OF LIMITATION THAT CROSS IDEAS OF LIMITATION, IF EVERY IDEA IS AN ILLUSION?

6.    This leads us to conclude that going through walls does not lead to any realization that transcends all ideas of limitation. It is following the characteristic process of the autopoietic feedback loop of ideas. In other words, ideas NEVER LEAVE THEIR SOURCE and this implies that if there is no proposal for realization that goes beyond the ideas one will keep jumping from one matrix to another matrix and so on ad infinitum.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-12-09 20:58:59)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#3 2021-12-09 22:56:37

Vega

@CHARCOtranquilo

Why did the Whole/Source happened to enter in an illusion of time? Is this happening part of the eternal,complete, timeless creation?

Isn't this illusion of separation where it appears that the Whole/Source is a separate person, something that always was part of the eternal complete reality/eternal creation?

And isn't the experience real while the Whole appears to be dreaming of being a person and not the Whole? Can we say that the experience is not real while the Whole appears and believes to be inside a dream/illusion where it appears to have forgotten that it is a dream/illusion and not real?

We can say that it wasn't real when the realization happens, but can we say it isn't real while the realization hasn't happened?

We can say that the only thing real inside the dream is the Whole, Who/What We Really Are, so doesn't that mean that the experience that the Whole appears to be having is a real experience while the realization hasn't happened? And only once the realization happens, only then there is the realization that it wasn't real and that it never happened in reality but only inside a dream, but isn't the experience real before the realization that all that happened inside a dream and it didn't happen in reality?

Isn't it real UNTIL the the realization that all that happened inside a dream and never happened in reality?

And how did that realization happen to be forgotten? Was the timeless "event" of forgetting that realization, that created the illusion and the world of time, always eternally part of the eternal reality?

Anyway.

I understand these questions are from the perspective of an "I", an ego-person-soul, inside duality but they are good questions that probably can't be answered with words but only through direct experience and revelation. And I suspect pursuing these questions invites the part of the "I" that is the bridge between the world of time and the "eternal world", to prepare the ground for the realization to happen. smile So "I" better not think about this too much lol smile

And it's an illusion of jumping from matrix to matrix anyway, "we" are dreaming of all of that smile, so why can't the Whole/Source enjoy the dream of duality? It's not that bad in the less veiled and less dense layers of the dream where there are no nightmares. And it can't be ad infinitum cause eventually the realization happens, that all this is just an illusion, just a dream and it never really happened in reality.

I personally don't mind the higher densities where there is less duality and no nightmares and am not in a rush to exit the world of time and duality and even if I wanted to exit, from what I understand it's not up to me anyway and I have infinite time so why the rush. So why not enjoy the dream and only exit the lower frequency matrix cages. But I do wanna exit and assist anyone else that truly wants to exit this artificial matrix ASAP and then after about 1000Y in the "5D" cage I am probably done with that cage too. Although the way I'm going and with Yazhi's info I'll probably exit both the "3D" and the "5D" cages and "ascend" directly to "7D" and experience the "5D" as a "guest" where it is other people's cage and not my cage, like Athena and Yazhi.

Anyway. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#4 2021-12-10 17:05:24

Vega wrote:

Why did the Whole/Source happened to enter in an illusion of time? Is this happening part of the eternal,complete, timeless creation?

The question of how the separation occurred is an answer that has been in various attempts described in the texts of the religious currents of the illusion (this includes explanations from non-terrestrial sources) but all attempts to offer a satisfactory explanation are unsuccessful as they are all made within time, i.e. the illusion.  I myself wrote a post related to this question you ask, but only as a plausible explanation to something that actually NEVER HAPPENED.

WHAT IS THE SOUL?

Vega wrote:

Isn't this illusion of separation where it appears that the Whole/Source is a separate person, something that always was part of the eternal complete reality/eternal creation?

The error is that you extrapolate anthropomorphic qualities to the Source/Absolute.

Vega wrote:

And isn't the experience real while the Whole appears to be dreaming of being a person and not the Whole?

You continue to anthropomorphize what is PURE A-PERSONAL ABSTRACTION.

If the Source had "created" the dream of separation it would mean, that it could not wake up from its own dream of separation since due to its Eternal Nature extending from Itself to Itself it would exist only as a dream and there would be no correction mechanism for self-awakening. That is to say, it would have created "an Eternal time" in which time does not exist, therefore the Source would lose its quality of ETERNITY.  It must be remembered that the word "time" and the word "Eternal" by definition are antagonistically incompatible.   

Vega wrote:

Can we say that the experience is not real while the Whole appears and believes to be inside a dream/illusion where it appears to have forgotten that it is a dream/illusion and not real?

"The experience is not real because the dream has not happened, is not happening and will never happen. An illusion by definition has no existence of its own.

Vega wrote:

We can say that the only thing real inside the dream is the Whole, Who/What We Really Are, so doesn't that mean that the experience that the Whole appears to be having is a real experience while the realization hasn't happened?

If the only thing "real" within the dream is the All or Absolute, this per se excludes the dream itself from the equation because a dream by definition is not real. That is, Reality can only contain and extend (please do not interpret as movement in a space) itself as Real and that which is nothing, (the dream) nothing can contain or be contained. Certain pseudo-non-dual currents habitually incur in the ontological error that consists in including the "dream" within the "All" as a reality intrinsic to the All, to avoid falling into a dialectical duality of opposites, seeking a reconciliatory solution as compatible possibilities (dream vs All) BUT THAT WHICH IS NOT ANYTHING is not that it cannot or should not be included, but that it simply DOES NOT EXIST ergo there is nothing to include.

I know, that it is enormously paradoxical for a mind that believes itself submerged in the dream of separation and because the images that appear are so seductively real to its eyes, that the "I" before the Presence of that which IS REAL and before the evident contrast that evidences that the "I" is NOTHING, tries to include itself in It ALL in a desperate attempt to survive before its imminent disappearance. This desperate attempt to survive betrays to the "I" in its evident illusoriness something that even to it does not escape that only ONE OF THEM EXISTS.

Vega wrote:

And only once the realization happens, only then there is the realization that it wasn't real and that it never happened in reality but only inside a dream, but isn't the experience real before the realization that all that happened inside a dream and it didn't happen in reality?

We can say in both cases that the experience is NOT real. However, we can make the rhetorical caveat that dreams are real, only, in the dream world, but BEYOND the dream, dreams, dreams are.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

Board footer